• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon: Sinnoh GTS (Discussion).

Should gym leaders be player controlled or npcs?

• Yes, players should control them.

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No, they should be auto-able.

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm gonna add an additional rule, I hope you guys don't mind.

One to Two moves per turn, please. We don't need people using four or five moves in one post.

I'll be controlling Roark

I was talking with Shen. In the manga, Roark used one pokemon to battle a trainer with only one pokemon.

Roark's three pokemon;

Roark's team
Craniados- pursuit, leer, headbutt, bulldoze, assurance, and rock tomb
Onix- Rock throw, dig, wrap, screech, slam
geodude- rock throw, stealth rock, rollout, self destruct, rock polish, and smack down

If you guys have less than three pokemon and wanna battle Roark, I'll do the same for you guys as well, if you would like.

Ayo this roleplay seems really cool, I was thinking of joining if that's okay.

Name: Alfonso
Personality: Alfonso mostly appears laid back and "chill". He usually speaks really slowly, although when speaking about his true interests and passions, such as his talent for cooking, he appears excited and eccentric.
Physical Appearance: Alfonso sports a soul patch, and appears quite short and chubby in stature.
Clothing: Alfonso wears a blue and green hoodie, along with a green cap, a thin silver chain across his neck, beige shorts and flip flops.
Partner Pokémon: A munchlax wearing a beanie.
Occupation: Currently unemployed, although dreams of becoming a well known chef and restaurateur.
Other: Alfonso is currently very low on cash, living in a small apartment and habiting a general unhealthy life style.

Last edited: