• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon: Sinnoh GTS (Discussion).

Should gym leaders be player controlled or npcs?

• Yes, players should control them.

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No, they should be auto-able.

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
No, it's NanoCorp Industries, my own idea for an organization. I can tell you more about it if you'd like, because it's not too complicated! Oh yeah, I know, I know a bit of German myself, which is why Adolphian is German. I appreciate your Reggie helping Adolphian, he might actually get on his good books!

Most of my german knowledge comes from my grandpa. Though half of it was just him cussing in his garage while fixing his car, or someone else's since he was a mechanic...

I got a question though, 6 seems like a good move limit for pokémon. What do you guys think?

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
Alright, excellent! So... The basics of NanoCorp is essentially that it's one main organization broken up into multiple divisions for various areas, such as Bio-technology and Cybernetics, Mechanics, Electronics, Biology, and many others! Each division has a head admin acting as the main boss for it, who in turn have to listen to the main CEO and their main board of researchers. They strive to explore various areas of science and provide their discoveries with the world in multiple forms, such as sale of products and teaching those who wish to learn. Adolphian himself is the head admin for the Cybernetics and the engineering divisions!

Alright, excellent! So... The basics of NanoCorp is essentially that it's one main organization broken up into multiple divisions for various areas, such as Bio-technology and Cybernetics, Mechanics, Electronics, Biology, and many others! Each division has a head admin acting as the main boss for it, who in turn have to listen to the main CEO and their main board of researchers. They strive to explore various areas of science and provide their discoveries with the world in multiple forms, such as sale of products and teaching those who wish to learn. Adolphian himself is the head admin for the Cybernetics and the engineering divisions!

That's actually really cool :D I swore we had an RP a long time ago you made that had NanoCorp be a slight part of it. Don't remember it all that well, since it's been a while.

Last edited:

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
I kinda want to give Verdant(my new name for Adolphian's Leafeon, as I realize her name is the same as my Eevee-like Human Female OC) the ability to transform back and forth from a Leafeon to an Eevee, but I'm not sure if they'd allow that. I mean, I know de-evolutions have been seen in a few cases, but I'm not sure if said cases could go back and forth in their evolution line, let alone if it's even canon.

Some pokemon can go back and forth. Slowking is one example. Should shelder fall off his head, it loses its knowledge and reverts back to an average slowpoke, I do not believe the same to be possible for an eeveelution since its genetics have been altered. In order for an eeveelution to be able to change back, you would need some sort of plot device to make this possible. I'm not familiar with the other RP your talking about. Hypothetically... If we go into science fiction pseudo science stuff... You could say some machine that can revert an evolved pokemon to its base form could be possible. Though allowing that would be purely up to the DM of that respective RP. Good luck, and thanks for the heads up on the nickname change.

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
Ahh, yeah, that makes sense, I guess. Plot wise, we could say that she has a strange modified everstone built into her cybernetics, and with a lot of technical stuff, allows her to go back and forth from an Eevee to a Leafeon, but as you said, it's up to the DM. Oh, Evilane isn't from a specific roleplay, she's one of my OCs that I occasionally use. She's a really sweet girl, but is a bit of a tsundere at times.

In the manga, Red faces off against a Team Rocket experimented Eevee that either had a headband or was just experimented genetically on that caused them to switch between Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, and Flareon forms and absorb those element attacks that the Eevee's evolutions were the type of easily before abilities were even a thing. Like Red had his Pikachu use Thunder Shock and the Eevee turned into Jolteon and absorbed the attack without actually getting hurt.

I am way too busy in my life to continue with this RP and I see that I have a hard time trying to find a way to get back in. So, I will be dropping this RP. It was fun while I was here, but sadly life calls me to be more responsible. XD See ya guys :3 let's just say that Reggie left the region or something along those lines.

He visited Sinnoh and decided this was enough adventure,

Reggie: you know what? Nah... I don't feel like adventuring. I'm going home. Nice cup of cocoa, my pachirisu slippers, and my favorite shows for thirty minutes then its back to stressing out over work and paying bills.
Dolan: What?
Reggie: Exactly. Smell ya later!
Professor Rowan: Bye?

Aw... Sad... That's too bad. Thanks for at least giving us the heads up. appreciated. Good luck with stuff.

Reggie: you know what? Nah... I don't feel like adventuring. I'm going home. Nice cup of cocoa, my pachirisu slippers, and my favorite shows for thirty minutes then its back to stressing out over work and paying bills.
Dolan: What?
Reggie: Exactly. Smell ya later!
Professor Rowan: Bye?

LOL that's amazing XD more like his family needed him and he's like "ughhh fiiiine". He doesn't normally like bashing people as he grew up having to have decorum with everyone around him, even if he doesn't agree with them. It's most likely he'll throw out some finger guns. XD

But yea I'll give you permission to write him out so it isn't awkward. Maybe he just kind of needs to go and a Drifblim came by to pick him up or something. I would do it myself, but I'm afraid I don't have the time among the other things I gotta do this month (plus I'm perpetually super close to getting a heat stroke every day due to us not having an AC yet and living in an apartment).

I'll do him justice and finish his interaction. There will probably be a lil comedic relief, but he'll get a nice little send off. :up:

I'll have it hint that he left the region, though if you decide to comeback you can always pick up where he left off if you feel like it. :up:

Good luck with IRL problems.

Lol. I though GTS stood for the Global Trading System.

Anyways. Here goes nothing.

Name: Jett Wright
Personality: Being confident and creative are good traits, but they pair bad with his lack of sense of boundaries. Whereas leaning more into the "good alignment" and having a will to do good, Jett also has a mischievous and childish personality that often pushes him to worse things out over making a prank that he perceives as harmless (Even when they're clearly not). Men, women and children alike are equally as vulnerable to be the victims of his misdeeds.

Jett also lacks of a sense of direction. Often moved just for what he feels is good at the time, reason why he hasn’t moved yet from his city, as he finds the prospect of playing around funnier than going into a journey, despite having a liking towards Pokémon Battling and Pokémon Contests alike.

His most redeemable trait, however, is his love towards his Pokémon team, who he feels are the only ones who truly understand him after his siblings went into their respective journeys several years ago. Also, as paradoxical as it might sound at first, he's prompt to feel guilty over wronging other when he realizes that might have gone to far in that particular instance, at least in his point of view.
Physical Appearance: Jett has a pale skin and dark eyes with some bags that he would often mark in some of his pranks. Most of his messy hair is contained in his hat. He heights 5'6" and has a thin complexity.
Clothing: He wears a military camouflage-themed shirt and pants that match with Croagunk's Safari-ball, having an Skorupi keychain hanging in his pants. He wears swamp shoes and a black cap that cover most of his hair.
Partner Pokémon: Croagunk
Other Pokémon: Murkrow
Occupation: "The best prankster of Sinnoh". Pokémon Trainer. Pokémon Coordinator.
Other: Jett's personality finds it's origins in his quality times with his elder siblings, who would often play heavy pranks on him; instead of growing a resentful relationship, Jett grew loving his sibling as much as he could and saw this behavior as something fairly normal among people or at the very least finding some sort of partnership on it.

Jett was barely nine-years old when he caught his first Pokémon during a vacation in the Safari Zone. That being a Croagunk and the only Pokémon he managed to catch with his thirty Safari-balls before the time ran out. Since then, Croagunk became Jett's Ace and his might partner in everything he would do.

Murkrow was a Pokémon injured by the family's Glameow. Though they managed to stop the fight, Jett found himself forced to catch Murkrow to avoid the conflict from scaling any further and to give it proper treatment. While it took it's time, Murkrow and Jet eventually developed a friendship by finding over their similarities on their prankster nature.

Other than that, Jett also has a liking for Contest, often making use of his creativity to appeal the public, having already won the contest that takes on his city twice.

Last edited:
Lol. I though GTS stood for the Global Trading System.

Anyways. Here goes nothing.

Name: Jett Wright
Personality: Being confident and creative are good traits, but they pair bad with his lack of sense of boundaries. Whereas leaning more into the "good alignment" and having a will to do good, Jett also has a mischievous and childish personality that often pushes him to worse things out over making a prank that he perceives as harmless (Even when they're clearly not). Men, women and children alike are equally as vulnerable to be the victims of his misdeeds.

Jett also lacks of a sense of direction. Often moved just for what he feels is good at the time, reason why he hasn’t moved yet from his city, as he finds the prospect of playing around funnier than going into a journey, despite having a liking towards Pokémon Battling and Pokémon Contests alike.

His most redeemable trait, however, is his love towards his Pokémon team, who he feels are the only ones who truly understand him after his siblings went into their respective journeys several years ago. Also, as paradoxical as it might sound at first, he's prompt to feel guilty over wronging other when he realizes that might have gone to far in that particular instance, at least in his point of view.
Physical Appearance: Jett has a pale skin and dark eyes with some bags that he would often mark in some of his pranks. Most of his messy hair is contained in his hat. He heights 5'6" and has a thin complexity.
Clothing: He wears a military camouflage-themed shirt and pants that match with Croagunk's Safari-ball, having an Skorupi keychain hanging in his pants. He wears swamp shoes and a black cap that cover most of his hair.
Partner Pokémon: Croagunk
Other Pokémon: Murkrow
Occupation: "The best prankster of Sinnoh". Pokémon Trainer. Pokémon Coordinator.
Other: Jett's personality finds it's origins in his quality times with his elder siblings, who would often play heavy pranks on him; instead of growing a resentful relationship, Jett grew loving his sibling as much as he could and saw this behavior as something fairly normal among people or at the very least finding some sort of partnership on it.

Jett was barely nine-years old when he caught his first Pokémon during a vacation in the Safari Zone. That being a Croagunk and the only Pokémon he managed to catch with his thirty Safari-balls before the time ran out. Since then, Croagunk became Jett's Ace and his might partner in everything he would do.

Murkrow was a Pokémon injured by the family's Glameow. Though they managed to stop the fight, Jett found himself forced to catch Murkrow to avoid the conflict from scaling any further and to give it proper treatment. While it took it's time, Murkrow and Jet eventually developed a friendship by finding over their similarities on their prankster nature.

Other than that, Jett also has a liking for Contest, often making use of his creativity to appeal the public, having already won the contest that takes on his city twice.
Sure! Accepted.

Could I still join?

Sure! Drop a bio and take a look.

Name: Moxi Kovox

Personality: Confident, cheerful, strong willed, energetic and is always ready for a Pokémon battle. He’s always willing to help someone in need and he puts other lives over his own he can also be really blunt at times making for some funny moments.

Physical appearance: Black short messy hair, hazel eyes and is 5’7 cm in height he also has a small scar on his right cheek. He mainly wears fingerless gloves, unzipped jacket, blue jeans, black boots and his grandpa’s straw hat.

Partner pokemon: turtwig
Other Pokémon: riolu (shiny)

Name: Ian Araka
Personality: Smart and introverted. Stays away from most people but has a soft spot for Pokemon. He has a knack for Pokemon battling and very strategic. If he opens up to you, he thinks you are worthy for a battle.
Physical Appearance: Has brown, long hair and has red tinted glasses. He is about 5'4" inches in height and 110 pounds in weight. He usually wears bright green shirts, a red jacket when cold, and gray shorts.
Pokemon:

Partner: Chimchar
Nickname: Flame
Moves: Scratch, Ember

Pokemon: Shinx
Nickname: Sunny
Moves: Thunder Shock, Bite

Last edited:
Name: Moxi Kovox

Personality: Confident, cheerful, strong willed, energetic and is always ready for a Pokémon battle. He’s always willing to help someone in need and he puts other lives over his own he can also be really blunt at times making for some funny moments.

Physical appearance: Black short messy hair, hazel eyes and is 5’7 cm in height he also has a small scar on his right cheek. He mainly wears fingerless gloves, unzipped jacket, blue jeans, black boots and his grandpa’s straw hat.

Partner pokemon: turtwig
Other Pokémon: riolu (shiny)
accepted.
Name: Ian Araka
Personality: Smart and introverted. Stays away from most people but has a soft spot for Pokemon. He has a knack for Pokemon battling and very strategic. If he opens up to you, he thinks you are worthy for a battle.
Physical Appearance: Has brown, long hair and has red tinted glasses. He is about 5'4" inches in height and 110 pounds in weight. He usually wears bright green shirts, a red jacket when cold, and gray shorts.
Pokemon:

Partner: Chimchar
Nickname: Flame
Moves: Scratch, Ember

Pokemon: Shinx
Nickname: Sunny
Moves: Thunder Shock, Bite
Accepted.

--

Sidenote... It's funny how many shinx there are in this RP. I'm half tempted to have a shinx competition. Who has the best shinx? I'm joking! I'm joking... Everyone who owns a shinx has an equally great lil lightning kitty.

accepted.

Accepted.

--

Sidenote... It's funny how many shinx there are in this RP. I'm half tempted to have a shinx competition. Who has the best shinx? I'm joking! I'm joking... Everyone who owns a shinx has an equally great lil lightning kitty.

For what it is worth, Zeke has a Luxio so it is totally different /s

But yeah something to have the Shinxs together would be fun.