• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon: The legacy Reborn (Remastered)

"Pika? ("Yes?")" Asked Circuit to Blue. "Bonnie, we need your help to get us to the dark portal." Said Ryder. "That's where everyone who have been slaved are sent from here." Bonnie began to think of a good strategy until she saw a giant WALL-A unit that was still operatable. "We can use him!" Said Bonnie pointing at the mighty WALL-A unit. "Bolt's got the best defense. Bolt?! Wake up! Start up the battery boy!" The mighty WALL-A unit woke up to the sound of Bonnie's command. "Okay, you guys got a plan?" Said Bonnie. "I believe I got one!" Said SER-M. "Lumiose City is just nearby the airport through the airport gate. If we stay near the WALL-A unit, we'll surely be able to bypass through the whole army of Team Rocket and Team Flare. But we must be careful. Arlo and the other Team Rocket members are not far from here. And if my calculations are correct, this unit won't even crush a single human or Pokemon, it'll just trap 'em inside." There was silence in the hanger bay knowing that SER-M's idea would be described as good or bad. To the shocking and funny surprise, SER-M began to let out steam from his circuits. "GYYAAAAHHHH!!! DON'T EVEN STARE AT ME LIKE THAT!!!" Said SER-M steaming around like a mad duck. "There are a few reasons why you all should be listening to me, even if my calculations aren't working!" "No, no! It's great!" Said Ryder before SER-M could stop. "It is?" Asked SER-M to Ryder. "Yeah." Said Ryder. "Besides, if that machine can hit those Team Rocket grunts and Team Flare grunts no one can!" "But we'll need a decoy in case one of us gets spotted." Said Bonnie. "Then leave these Team Rocket and Team Flare losers to me!" Said a familiar voice. It was Dark Ryder. "I thought you beaten you?" Said Ryder. "I already get that." Said Dark Ryder. "And to be frank with you, I'm never taking orders from some ugly evil-doer to ruin my peace and quietness. Besides, why would we even cower away from a dark portal when all of the people and Pokemon of this entire planet and your siblings are waiting for you!?" "Greninja...("Think about it...would a coward even hide and think about what they gotten into?")" Said Dark Greninja who began to stare at Jonah. "Pika...!("Why you...!")" Said Circuit towars Dark Greninja before he was stopped by Ryder. "They both have a point." Said Ryder. "There are a few teams who are still helping us: We have the Aether foundation, helping poor Pokemon big and small. We have the Pokemon professors, supporting our backs whenever we need them. We have our rivals like my friend Hau, watching our backs as brothers/sisters in arms. We have the Powerful Pokemon from above, justifying the evilness so that good shall prevail. And we have us...Pokemon trainers, training our Pokemon and giving care to them with all of our hearts. All of them good and evil were said to be the balance, as to what Hala said. But now we know who's responsible for the kidnap of my brother while planning to bring the world to extinction." "Dr. Ivor!" Said SER-M. "Left unchecked, he threatened a civilization which caused the leader to bring death and misery to his hometown!" "Then we better do something quick before he does something even worse!" Said Dark Ryder. @LunarSilvally @Jonah Jonakoh

Last edited:
She looked to the Dark Ryder as she didn't trust him not one bit but she knew now wasn't the time to to trust him completely since she could see he was....trying to "help". She sighed heavily in an irritating way keeping her arms crossed against her chest before shaking her head. "I purpose I have to deal with you since the sake of the world is in our hands whether I like it or not. You may think he is weak in your eyes but I have faith that he can save the world and Circuit as well" she said in a stern but calm voice. "Anyway, now is not the time to talk we have our brothers and an Eevee sister to save" she added. "Ryder, I need you to tell us where to go next?". Blue looked to Circuit standing in front of him to speak. "Umbre! Breon!("Do you think we will be able to save our brothers and Sparkx and I's sister Icyln?") She asked him with concern on her face. @Ghostryder30

Circuit took a deep breath and placed his paw on his chest. He then opened his eyes and told Blue: "Pikachu...("We will...all of us...")" Ryder then looked at JC when she asked him where should they go next. "We're going to Prism Tower." Said Ryder. "That's where we'll find the dark portal that will lead us to our brothers and Blue's sister.......We're going to put an end to the darkest days and end the extinction whether they like it or not...We're going to save the world of Pokemon...or we're gonna die trying...Let's get ready to make way for Prism Tower." He then sent out Melody, Sugarplum, and Knucker and ask everyone to gather around. "Listen up, we've came a long way to finish Team Rocket and Dr. Ivor." Said Ryder. "All of our hearts between us people and Pokemon are now linked as one. We're all going inside that portal, no matter what fear stops us from doing. We are the world's last line of knights. Because this...is our wolrd! And we...WE'RE THE KINGDOM OF HEARTS!!!" Circuit, Sugarplum, Melody, and Knucker roared in agreement as they listened to what Ryder told them. @LunarSilvally @Jonah Jonakoh

She gave a small smile under her mask as it was hidden under her mask for them to not see as Shadow seemed to give that same smile under his. Blue looked to Circuit before raising her front paws up and patted his head before giving a smile. "Umbre...("Thank you Circuit, we could use all the help we can get..") Blue said as she watched Ryder and his other Pokemon giving a smile herself as she then looked to JC seeing her being in deep for the moment. "-"I have a bad feeling that "he" will be working with them....to get in my way to save Soren and Iclyn...the obsession he has with me is already tiring enough!-") she thought as she noticed Blue look at her with the same look nodding to her. @Ghostryder30

"We'll need a bigger army than them." Said Ryder. "Circuit, anything you can find?" Circuit soon listened to Ryder and began to look around for something. Until Circuit found a crate load of PokeBalls with Pokemon hidden inside them. "Pika?("How about the heavy load?")" Asked Circuit. "Great idea." Said Ryder. "JC, Jonah, ever thought of borrowing a Pokemon with you for rent?" "Master?" Said SER-M. "Why did you asked that?" "Because we're gonna need an army of Pokemon from Kanto to Galar." Said Ryder. "Every last one of them." @LunarSilvally @Jonah Jonakoh

She looked to Ryder. "I have borrowed a Pokemon before back in my days as a beginner trainer so I am familiar with it but at best, maybe we should take at least ten each and just be lucky they are strong ones" she said. "Are you ok with this Shadow?" She asked him. "I don't seem to mind at all, I mean I have borrowed Pokemon before just like you have sis" he said before the siblings both turned to Ryder. "Just to let you know Ryder, I will not leave my partner out of this and neither is Shadow just to warn you" she added. @Ghostryder30

"You're both right." Said Ryder. "We both share a missing sibling, and you know that. Here are a few Pokemon that are strong enough for you and Shadow. We'll each take about ten. As for the rest, we'll let them do the job to help us get to the dark portal. It's to go to war." Ryder the grabbed the warrior's war horn and readied his blaster again. "Bonnie, ready the gate." Said Ryder. "We're going to war." "On it!" Said Bonnie and she activated the hanger bay gates to open. "Wait til I blow the horn." Said Ryder. "Once I do, release all of the Pokemon from their crates, and then we move out." @LunarSilvally @Jonah Jonakoh

She chucked a bit. "Believe me, my partner and teammates are far stronger then you know...I me I am the first Champion of Alola after all but an extra set of 10 hands is what we need right now for this battle" she said. "We have people to save so losing is not any option at this point and believe me, I can feel my teammates trembling with excitement about what is to come" she added as Shadow nodded to Ryder. @Ghostryder30

"I agree with you." Said Ryder to JC before turning his head to Dark Ryder. "Dark Ryder, I know we don't trust you, but we need you as a decoy. Understood?" Said Ryder to Dark Ryder. "No promises..." Scoffed Dark Ryder to show his agreement. As the gates were nearly wide opened an army of Team Rocket grunts and Team Flare grunts found them and sent out their Pokemon to attack the heroes inside the hanger bay. "NOW!!!" Said Ryder as he blew the warrior's horn. "CHARGE!!!" "PIIIIKAAAAA!!!!("FOR THE WORLD OF POKEMON!!!!")" Roared Circuit encouraging all of the Pokemon. (Play "Star Wolf(Brawl) - SSBU") The war has begun... @LunarSilvally @Jonah Jonakoh

The Wolfa siblings and Eevee siblings charged in as well as they first threw out their five Quick and Luxury balls as they all popped open. A Luxray, Braviary, a shiny Decidueye, Manectric, and a shiny Arcanine appeared out of Shadow's five Quick balls while an Absol, Flygon, Primarina, Spring form Sawsbuck, and a Dusk Lycanroc appeared out of the five Luxury balls JC had thrown out. "Gem Earthquake!, Blade Psycho Cut!, Delta Hydro Pump!, Meadow Energy ball!, Wolfa Stone Edge!, Blue Shadow Ball! Let's go girls, we have a brother and Eevee sister to save!" The girls said their cries before they all leaped in the air. "Sparkx, Leo, and Manancy Thunder!, Ghost Spirit Shackle, and Hetilla Flamethrower! Let's go!" The girls and Talon gave their cries before going in the air as well as they attacks were unleashed at the grunts Pokemon combining into a more huge attack before it landed on them with a hard direct hit to being them down. "Ryder and Circuit, let's go quick!" She called out to him. "That should hold them off for now!" She added looking to him. @Ghostryder30

Last edited:
"Okay!" Said Ryder. "TO PRISM TOWER!!! We got two brothers, an Eevee sibling, and an entire world to save!" Sugarplum, Melody, and Knucker followed Ryder, Circuit, and JC while the rest of the Pokemon attacked all of Team Rocket and Team Flare's Pokemon before Hau, Bonnie, and Skyla can handle the rest. "SER-M, give me the coordinates!" Said Ryder. "Up ahead! Take the freeway by using a bus!" Said SER-M. Ryder found an empty bus, got into the driver seat, and started the engine. "Hang on!" Said Ryder to JC, Circuit, JC's team, and his team. @LunarSilvally @Jonah Jonakoh

Last edited:
The Wolfa siblings returned all of their teammates only leaving out their partners before holding onto something. "Sparkx, Blue hang on tight to us!" She told the girls as Blue fit herself into JC's shirt for better security while Sparkx did the same to Shadow's shirt tucking into it securely. "No time to waste then!" She added looking to Ryder. @Ghostryder30

"I got it!" Said Ryder. And the bus roared to life as Ryder hit the accelerator pedal to drive the bus all the way to Lumiose City. "Hold on tight, Circuit!" Said Ryder to his buddy Pokemon. "Pika! ("Understood!")" Said Circuit. Ryder got control of the bus' steering wheel and drove his way through. "In 4 miles, take a right!" Said SER-M. "I see it!" Said Ryder. @LunarSilvally

The Wolfa siblings held on tight during the ride to get to their destination. "Easy Ryder, don't want us falling out if this bus do you!" She said. "Now that would not end well my friend!" She added as she could feel her teammates tremble with determination for battle and save their brother and Eevee Sibling. @Ghostryder30

"I noticed that!" Said Ryder to JC. "But if Dr. Ivor takes up all of the world's life signs, all will be lost! We have to hurry! SER-M, how close are we?!" "We're close to Lumiose City!" Said SER-M. "We just need to exit here!" Ryder took the bus to the exit ramp and down to the streets of Lumiose City all the way to Prism Tower. "Hurry, head to the Drak Portal where the tower is behind of!" Said Ryder. (Music stop) @ShardLynx06 @LunarSilvally

A hyper beam misses the group by, a voice can be heard. "Well well what do we have here... intruders trying to mess with the bosses plans."
the figure land a few feet in front of the group. "It is time to back were you belong kids"

Suddenly, Dark Ryder arrives by saving Ryder, Shadow, and JC. "So, you must the boss's sideman..." Said Dark Ryder. "I can't say I'm impressed. You may think that evil is greater than good, but Dark Greninja and I object. Beside, you've mistaken these trainers for children. These kids are no slouch. I'll show you a demonstration for how weak a heart can be. Starting with you! Dark Greninja, use Water Shuriken!" "Grenin...("Yes, master...")" Said Dark Greninja as he used Water Shuriken straight towards the figure. @ShardLynx06 @LunarSilvally

She knew that they wouldn't get there much faster on foot so pulled out a Luxury ball as Gem popped out as she jumped on her back. "Ryder! Shadow! Get on quick; we can get there quicker on Gem to the tower!" She called extending her hand to help Shadow and Sparkx on than Ryder and Circuit after. "Hold on tight because I will command Gem to use her maximum speed!" She said as she looked to Gem. "Gem Maximum speed let's go, we have a portal to catch!" She said. "Flygon!("Right away! Hold on tight!") She told her and the Pokemon before flapping her diamond shaped wing just once before going at maximum speed to get to the portal. @Ghostryder30

Ryder hopped on board Gen and held on tight to his dear life. "I've seen faster!" Said Ryder who was impressed at Gem's high speed before turning to Dark Ryder. "Dark Ryder, good luck!" "You better be alive once you get out!" Said Dark Ryder. "Ready to go to the dark portal team, Circuit?" Asked Ryder to his buddy Pokemon. "Pikachu! ("Right behind you, master!")" Said Circuit as he held onto Ryder's shoulder. "TO THE DARK DIMENSION!!!" Said Ryder. "Looks like it's you and me, evil faker!" Said Dark Ryder towards the evil figure. @ShardLynx06 @LunarSilvally

''Faker!? Ha, I think you're the fake around here. You're comparing yourself to me? Ha. You're not even good enough to be my fake."
His hydregon charges up a hyper beam.

She looked back for the moment at Dark Ryder and the other person he was battling with. She could see now that he can handle him just fine. She looked forward again before seeing the tower and the portal up ahead. "There's the portal! Hold on tight! Gem!" She said looking at the Flygon. "Flygon!"("Right! Hold your tails everybody! We are going in!") Gem told her and the other Pokemon as she flew into the dark portal. She looked around until she saw something bright and glowing on the ground. "Gem hold on slow down and land for the moment" she told her patting her neck as the Flygon landed on the ground as she got off as Blue followed in pursuit as her rings glowed brightly to give light inside the dark portal. Once she got closer the glowing item was an ice rose the same exact rose that Iclyn, the shiny Glaceon wore on her right ear. She picked it up slowly seeing that just one of its petals was a bit burnt. "Blue and Sparkx sister is definitely here but we have to find them quickly but I think she was fighting for her life to try and protect our brother and it's possible a fire type move took her down pretty quick...the burnt part of his ice petal proves it...so we must hurry!" She said placing the ice rose in her bag before going back onto Gem as Blue follow. "Ryder, do you know the way through this portal, if you do just tell Gem where to go and she will quickly follow it" she added as Gem's feet was off the ground ready to fly again. @Ghostryder30

"Okay." Said Ryder. "Gem, take us to my brother! Circuit, hold on tight!" "Pikachu! ("I am holding on!")" Said Circuit. "Hold on brother, help is on the way." Said Ryder. @LunarSilvally @Jonah Jonakoh

Meanwhile from outside the dark portal, Dark Ryder was fighting the evil figure's Hydregon with his Dark Greninja attacking it with all of his might. "You think defeating me with a hyper beam would beat me?" Scoffed Dark Ryder. "Ha! You're not even this close to becoming stronger than me! Dark Geninja, use Dark Pulse!" "Greninja...("Catch me...if you can...evil fool...")" Dark Greninja beckoned towards Hydregon. @ShardLynx06

Last edited:
"Flygon!"("Right!") Gem said as with one flap of her wings she flew off at fast speed again. She pulled out another Luxury ball as it popped open revealing a Dusk Lycanroc. "Wolfa, here take this scent in and find her" she commanded her. "Lycan!("Right!") Wolfa said gently sniffing the ice rose and catching scent. She lowered her nose while running until the scent caught her nose. She moved her legs faster ending up in the front. "Wolfa has got a scent, Gem follow her closely!" She said her. Gem nodded before following right behind Wolfa. @Ghostryder30

Ryder used his x-ray goggles and scanned the correct portal the dark portal's hole. "There the dark dimension!" Said Ryder. "Gem, we're headed for the Dark Dimension! Prepared to disembark! Everybody hang on tight!" "Pikachu!!! ("Time to save our beloved ones!")" Said Circuit. @LunarSilvally

Gem nodded to Ryder before looking to JC. "Let's go Gem, no more time to waste! Wolfa into the portal let's go!" She told her. "Flygon!("Right, hold on everyone!") Gem said. "Lycanroc!("My nose is catching a strong scent so let's go!") Wolfa said leaping into the Dark Dimension portal as Gem followed in pursuit entering inside. "Is everyone alright!?" She said looking back at the others as Blue's rings only for brighter the more dark it got. @Ghostryder30

"We're all good!" Said Ryder. "We're finally here at the Dark Dimension." It was a miserable, and tragic place were people and Pokemon lives are enslaved into soul dews. Ryder even saw JC and Shadow's brother, Blue and Sparkx's sibling, and his very own brother. "GOLD!!!" Exclaimed Ryder. "We're coming, brother!!!" @LunarSilvally @ShardLynx06

(I am going to add Sakura, you will see who it is after my post @Ghostryder30 )

She could see the soul dews of her brother Soren and Icyln but another soul dew was present just next to them as inside, she saw a pinkish colored Pokemon with a red gem in the middle of its head and it's tail was split right at the end to form what it looked to be an almost forked tail. ("-Wait, is that an Espeon!? It can't be!?-) she thought before quickly looking to Gem. "Let's go Gem, no more time to waste!" She said to her. "Flygon!("Alright here it goes!") she said picking up speed. She looked back to Shadow and Ryder. "Gem is about to land guys so hold on tight!" She added as Blue noticed the Espeon as well inside the soul dew. "Umbreon!("-Sakura!-") Blue said wagging her tail happily. @Ghostryder30

(I see you you mean, @LunarSilvally. I will also add Vecmo in the Dark Dimesion if you don't mind for tomorrow.)

"Who's this?" Asked Ryder towards JC as he looked at an Espeon. "Pika? ("Hello?")" Asked Circuit towards the Espeon. Ryder then looked up and saw a lot of lost souls of people and Pokemon crying in despair. "JC, Shadow, SER-M, you hear that?" Said Ryder. "I think that's the sound of the souls crying in pain..." Said SER-M. "I don't think so..." Said Ryder. @LunarSilvally

(Sure, I don't mind @Ghostryder30 )

Gem landed to the soul dews holding Soren, Gold, Icyln, and the familiar Espeon. She got off her back as Blue and Sparkx followed along with Shadow. She walked up next to Ryder to the Espeon before speaking. "That's Sakura, the fourth and last sister to Blue, Sparkx and Icyln....if I remember correctly a long time ago, there were actually four Eevee eggs in one basket when Shadow and I were a bit younger and at the time Soren came around, the same age as Shadow which was 7. My brother Shadow and I took one egg but Soren took the last two eggs to raise that was in the basket. But then something happened, Soren had disappeared and when we checked the basket holding the Eevee sisters, two also went missing my family was devastated especially towards me...I can't handle grief well so it took time for me to recooperate as the two remaining sisters Blue and Sparkx took it deep as well for the disappearance of their two sisters. As you would guess I hatched Blue the Shiny Eevee and Shadow hatched Sparkx the regular colored Eevee and of course, as you would have guessed Soren hatched the two remaining which was Icyln another shiny Eevee and Sakura a regular colored Eevee" she explained before looking at the Espeon inside the soul dew before looking to Blue. "Blue carefully use Psychic on the Soul dew so I can get Sakura out without hurting her" she said to her. Blue nodded before her eyes turned completely blue as the Psychic power surrounded the dew. "I'm going to carefully take her out but yes Ryder, I do hear that....I feel that thoses Pokemon are suffering greatly, we have to save them once we rescue our family members" she said.

She looked back at Sakura before slowly and gently reaching her bandage hand into the soul dew until the Espeon now rested in her hands. She could see she put up a really good fight to get free but they took her down hard. "She really put up a good fight but they got to her good" she said looking at the Sakura flower resting on her right ear which wasn't harmed. "We should hurry Ryder, we need to rescue our brothers and Icyln quickly!" She said before noticing the dream ball on the ground as she picked it up. "This is her Pokeball, I'll have to put her in here for now to prevent any other injuries" Sakura was sucked back into the Dream ball before making it smaller and placed it in her own bag. "Let's go Ryder!' she said back on Gem as the others followed. "If you follow that bright blue light we should find Gold, Soren, and Icyln all in the same place in the Soul dews than worry about the cries we just heard" @Ghostryder30

Ryder then followed JC, Blue, and Gem to find Gold, Soren, and Icyln as they followed towards the bright blue light. Until Ryder, Circuit, and SER-M saw another robot that was also part of the Aether Foundation robotics. Only it was shut down and asleep. "Where did you came from little fella?" Said Ryder. When Ryder turned on the little robot, the tiny robot's blue eyes lit up and looked around making beeps, clicks, boops, chirps, and other robotic noises. @LunarSilvally