• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemon Trivial Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mewtwo..? I don't really know...

I will wrap around your face, if you are James, very slim, with a round head. Hey! just like a WindChime! (Echo, Echo, Echo)

A

Anonymous

snetonobre said:
1- My riddle was about five little pokémon, one from each generation, all legendaries psychic type, and all are dual-typed, except for one.

2- Then I give up. Don't know. If it's not Shaymin, I don't know who it is.

It's Churbi

snetonobre said:
"I'm not I. I have no right to be called that. I became more powerful, but for that I needed to get rid of me. This created two me. But I don't deserve to be called I. I do not have what is needed to that. Only the other I can truly live."

Does anybody memember of this riddle of mine?

I think any other tip would be too much. Like, revealing it's type or a specific type or it's body. Ah! I know a tip! It's genderless!

snetonobre said:
"I'm not I. I have no right to be called that. I became more powerful, but for that I needed to get rid of me. This created two me. But I don't deserve to be called I. I do not have what is needed to that. Only the other I can truly live."
It's Mewtwo!
I have fins. My body is eon.

Obviously Baltoy. And there's still a riddle of mine no one solved:

I also added a tip some time later:

"I don't like that people talk about me in my back. Not only it's bad, it's not safe to those people."

Only one Pokemon turns into two when it evolves, so you're Nincada's other evolved form, Shedinja.

Not many know this, but Ican survive on just air particles.

Groudon and Kyogre are genderless, enemies, and stop combining words! It's so stupid.

And how is Chatot "the first shadow by numbers"?

Ghastly? He was the first Ghost-pokémon in the Pokédex. (on Snetonobre)

You're riddles are to hard...

snetonobre said:
"I'm the first shadow, by numbers"

Agreeing with Rolly on this one, because it is based on dex numbers. Now for my riddle: (It is very easy)

"Rudolph the brown nosed reindeer, is known as the Big Horn Pokemon..."

Delibird can't fly, your riddle is Stantler, and mine not Ghastly. At least you got the type and pokédex tips. Now: what type other than ghost can represent shadows and which is the first pokémon in national dex order of this type. It should be easy now.

Status
Not open for further replies.