• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft! Discussion

Which jewel should be the next one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wait a sec.... let’s imagine that Azumi and CrossBlade did actually have a sword fight, and he used his Duoblade, could he just stand there while Doublade just goes out and fights? It seems a little overpowered, but then again she wouldn’t be fighting him, she would be fighting the Pokémon....
I’m thinking that if this happens, he should either use both in hand, or one in hand and one out of hand.

But what if he had an angeslash and a Duoblade, and the Doublade went out and he used angeslash as a sword.......................
Now I’m just thinking of ridiculousness, and that would be way too powerful if he was just fighting Azumi.

It´s basically a stealth mission, so the less the better. Plus Azumi having her right hand and Anakin watching her back, she can go in with confidence. Anakin is able to sense auras and Sarah has great tracking skills. Also, all they have to do is avoid danger until helps arrives.

Maybe he will see the coins backstory, and he will see a ghost like creature that looks almost exactly like Tyler. The backstory of the coin goes like this, CrossBlade, who still has not entered the story, was in grief if his brothers death, and couldn’t bear to lose his son. He wanted to keep his brothers legacy alive. He forged a gold coin and brought him and Tyler to a dark magic sorcerer. Tyler just happened to be asleep at this time so he has no memory of this happening. The sorcerer took 1/4 of his soul and transferred it to CrossBlades coin. However, with the 1/4 transfer, Tyler lost the inheritance of the ability to fight like his father had. Tyler’s soul was held in by a massive force of dark energy.

The splitting of his soul allows Tyler not to fight, and part of his soul which he will later name “Skyler” will fight for him without getting hurt, therefore protecting Tyler from harm. However, doing this drains the energy out of Tyler, which is why he is so worn out right now.

@RenzFlintrock, you can choose which if these things for Rolen to see, and if want to, if think it would be cool for Rolen to see what it was, but not all of it, and then the dark magic kicks him out of seeing the rest.

The thing is not in Azumi anymore. What that scene was (they are going to find out later) was this....

Tyler’s coin only affects him in distress. If you remember, Tyler kept on thinking that the Lumberjack looked like his father and gave him violent flashbacks. The “Ghost” later known as Skyler found Tyler in distress and emerged from the coin. He identified the problem as the Lumberjack, because that was what was causing Tyler distress. Instead of killing him brutality, he went inside Azumi and changed her magic to dark life draining magic, which makes sense because Skyler was held in by dark magic. The man died because he was close to death , and someone just used life draining magic even when his heart was beating. Tyler passed out from the energy Skyler used for dark magic, and what happens before he passes out is that the coin flashes again, returning Skyler to his domain.

Yeah, it’s kinda complicated. I was going to have Skyler talk to Tyler about what happened later on when he knows what exactly the coin is.

Name: Napoleon Lionheart
Guild: Storm Breakers
Class/Job: Magical Swordsman
Element: Fire-Sun magic
Height: 6"1
Weight: 147 lbs
Hair: White
Eyes: Dark Orange Brownish
Skin color: Brownish
Clothing: Napoleon normally wears a long sleeved black shirt, grey trousers, black boots and a grey scarf given to him by the village with his villages symbol at the end of it.
Personality: He is rebellious, he likes making people laugh, and he is drawn to quiet people. He is also extremely calculating though people usually never realize. His main feature is that he tries to overcome his limits to become the strongest.
Skills: Quick battle thinking (more than the average person). Is able to combine his magic with his physical attacks, but can also use ranged magical attacks. He is also skilled in martial arts as you can probably tell from his trained body.
Weakness: He is provoked easily. He is also weak to water attacks. He is not able to use both of his magic at the same time It would burn him to death.
Pokemon:
Charmander (Igneel)
Ability- Blaze
Personality- Hard headed and stubborn likes to do his own thing. Wants to become stronger.
Background: Napoleon grew up as a peasant under the harshness of discrimination because he was not born of nobility his single parent mother died of an illness and of the harsh living conditions but the village still took care of him. He and his rival also best friend Igneel trained their bodies to be strong until Napoleon awakened his element qualifying him to join a guild. He and charmander left the village for the capital and vowed to find out who his father is and make his name known to repay them for all that they've done for him.

Last edited:
Uhh...well....Tyler’s having issues with his coin, and Rolen used a spell to scan it and found some stuff in earlier conversations that you should look at. There was a discussion on weather we should stay or get help, and Azumi told Emma to take the newbies home at dawn, and now they are in an argument. That was a VERY brief view of what happened, and I’m sure that I missed a few points in their, but I’m sure the others will catch me if I didn’t.

Umm the gender is wrong for you character Samuel.
Well the lumberjack has passed on. Rolen was almost attacked by a dark figure from Tyler's coin. Azumi wants Sarah and her to scout ahead. Emma had broken another tree and got into an argument with Azumi about them going off by themselves. Sarah is still with Nora and had asked if she is from the dragon village. She had met a few from there in the past and had her if she would would follow her to the camp in to safer when there is unknown danger out there.

For example he could be a better sword fighter than uses of magic or backwards. For example Azumi has some control of her water element, but she wouldn't be able to survive only on that. Rolan is a mage he is to learn the basics of sword fight later on. Sarah uses her dark element to see in the dark but she relies on her physical skills.

Well you said he can use ranged attacks what if he can not use a bow or anything like that and only has training in throwing knives or something.

Weaknesses can also be something like afraid of water or can't swim. If you look at Sarah my character you will see that she has a soft spot for kids and small pokemon. She will help them no matter what.