• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft! Discussion

Which jewel should be the next one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One more person can join and then I will make it private. So if you guys know anyone interested, it's now or never. Well not never but you know what I mean.

I was going to say maybe make him weak defensively. Like a glass cannon. Both of my characters share this weakness. But, hey, I guess my input was not needed. Yeah, I am just going to write up that post now and consider dropping out. Not from this, but because I keep on holding everyone back.

@Samuel#1
That is not why I am considering! I have been busy as of late and I keep on holding people up, that is the reason why I am considering dropping out. I am not a petty person who throws a fit when something doesn't go my way!
Now, I am not saying that is a bad idea, just I wouldn't drop out due to something so petty.

Playful I am the only one that really has been held back by you being busy and I do not mind it. I have a second character I can post with anyways. I so not mind being held back and making my post slower. I have been working on my own RP as you know, so really the slower pace has been a blessing for me. I do not mind it at all.

It is like one of the first ones in the pokemon rolepay section of this site. I would wait until everyone gets back to guild to introduce your character though. This will give you time to read up on the RP and be caught up on everything.

Guys info on Sand Golem:
Build: High defense, high attack (because it's made out of sand, it's punches hurt).
Weaknesses: Very slow. Weak against water.
Abilities: The air around it is dry.
Extra info: Various sizes, they are very easy to control and can combine to make one big Golem or separate into many small ones.

I feel like Stella's attack could've done quite a bit more with all those boosts... however, I can also understand her being very tired from maintaining that Light Spell for so long... by the way, I assume she was attacking the Big golem now? Apparently the one that was near Stella got lured into the river and destroyed, so the only one currently there is the big golem. Unless you just had a new one join, which works too.

This is how Sarah's darkness element works for her. She is able to see better in the darkness them most people. She is not able to send out attacks with it, but she is able to kind merge with shawdows around her and appear in a different shadowy part.