• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft! Discussion

Which jewel should be the next one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Name: Ponpa Porra
Class/Job: Acrobat/Dancer
Element: Adaptive (uses tools)
Height: 6' 7"
Weight: ??? lbs.
Hair: Black and Silver
Eyes: Under a mask
Guild: N/A

Background: Many people speak of the jovial one who still brings others happiness for millennia. Even now, what people may call a jester waits in town, performing many tricks for all who pay attention, but all who pay attention end up enthralled in their maddening sideshow. A mask covers their eyes, and their mouth shows a large, black and silver smile. This frighteningly cheerful character has become known as the Ponpa Porra, a thing with seemingly life eternal, playing with the emotions and minds of many. However, people say it isn't even human, but a spirit looking for a new "toy" to play with.

Strengths: A natural born trickster, this thing has the odd ability to persuade most any mind with it's games and tricks, and is quite nimble, as it has a long, slender body. It has an array of tools, which let it simulate the elements of the world, but to a lesser degree.

Weaknesses: Not attentive, and often has tunnel vision on playing their games. They must play games somewhat often, else they seemingly vanish, but not forever.

Jevil is a being who has a variety of powers, not fitting into any of the main categories of the game. Actually, using all 4 types of power, just like this char uses all 6. And Jevil is known for thinking ‘Everything is just a game’

The only way to beat him is to tire him out enough that he takes a break from ‘playing’

So a bit more OP than your character... but they have a LOT of similarities.

Alright thanks!
I’m that case this is the same character sheet from before, let me know if there’s anything I need to change for this specific rp
Name: Wes Toru
Sexuality: Straight
Element: Electricity
Race: Mostly human but has Elvish ancestors, giving him the ability to learn some magic.
Class: Rogue
Height: 5’11
Weight: 190
Looks: Wes is about 5’11, he has messy dark brown hair that hangs just above his intriguing gold eyes, and tan skin. He has well toned muscle and a scar going diagonally across his chest.
Clothing: Wes wears a tan long sleeve shirt underneath a black leather breastplate that extends slightly below his waist and just above his elbows. His left arm (his fighting side) has dark gray chainmail running down it and he wears a black obsidian gauntlet on his left hand. His right arm is unarmed except a leather bracer. He wears black pants and gunmetal gray knee guards that end just above the start of his high black boots. He has a sword the hangs diagonally across his back going from left to right. He wears a black cloak with the hood down that is connected by a silver circle button on the right side, the cloak hangs down to about knee level. He has a one handed crossbow strapped to the outside of his right thigh, a leather pouch with extra arrows and items on the back right side of his hip, and small silver curved daggers discreetly strapped on the outside of each boot.
Personality: Wes may seem rude, stern, or secluded upon first meeting him, but that is merely a front he puts on. In reality Wes is as kind as they come, dreaming of one day becoming an apothecary before he was dragged into the life of a rogue. He has genius level intelligence and pairs that with his great agility to out maneuver enemies in combat, making up for his lack of raw physical strength. His kind soul has been tarnished as a result of growing up, losing faith in the notion of a good and fair world. He has a large desire to gain money, which can make him appear greedy, but in reality he seeks wealth so he can help others.
Alliances: Himself and his Pokémon partners
Enemies: The thieves that murdered the apothecary, The guild of rogues he was formerly a part of, anyone else he sees doing wrong.
Connections: Lots of random people he has helped throughout Kalos
Weapon of choice: Double sided Sword, one-handed crossbow, duel curved daggers
Alignment: He has lost faith in the notion of good and bad and operates in a gray area. He has a strong personal moral code (helping the innocent) but will do things others would deem “bad” to succeed in his goals.
Pokemon: Aerodactyl- Rock head, Joltik- Compound Eyes
Backstory: Wes came from a small village that was not even on the map. One year a plague tore through the village and many people fell ill and it often resulted in death. Wes’s younger sister was on the verge of dying when a traveling apothecary came through and cured everyone in the village with the only fee being just enough to pay for the medicine, food to eat, and a place to sleep. Wes admired this apothecary and decided to journey with him as an apprentice. While traveling alongside him he learned medicine and was taught the concept that simply being a good person would allow you to make it in the world. One day after a couple years of traveling together a gang of thieves attempted to mug them, but they did not believe the apothecary when he said he had very little money, as it usually is a wealthy field. The thieves were angered by his small offering of a few coins, which in reality was all he had, and attacked him, thus killing the apothecary. When Wes tried to fight back one of the thieves slashed his chest, leaving him to die. He awoke later taken in by a different guild of Rogues and was forced to to grunt work in order to pay back the debt of his life. However, due to his natural talent he quickly rose through the ranks and was given a high title and great gear (the one-handed crossbow, daggers, and leather armor). After living a life of crime for a few years, he began to forget about his previous dreams, as he received a good fortune as a highly skilled thief and assassin. One day, however, he heard the guild leader bragging about a raid he had done a few years back in a small village that sounded like his own home. He snuck away that night and traveled on Aerodactyl to his hometown, where he was agonized to find it in ruins. He returned to the guild that night, killed the leader and lit the base on fire. He fled on Aerodactyl and has since traveled as a rogue, doing apothecary work for free but gaining the money to do so by doing shady business as a rogue.
Pokemon's Backstory: He was on a quest to recover lost treasure from a cave deep underground that was left by a previous group of rogues that never returned. Upon reaching the bottom he found an Aerodactyl looming over their bones. They engaged in a fight and Wes succeeded in tricking it into crashing into a wall and trapping itself under dislodged rocks. The Aerodactyl began screeching in fear and Wes soon discovered a Joltik that looked mistreated and was attached to a choker collar and a leash. He concluded that the previous band of rogues had enslaved the poor Pokémon (as he heard of guilds that often did) and Aerodactyl has killed them out of anger. He quickly began healing Joltik and freed it from his restraints, earning Aerodactyl’s favor. After healing Joltik he dislodged Aerodactyl from the rocks and worked on healing him. Upon recovering Aerodactyl presented Wes with a treasure chest, upon opening it he found extremely rare and valuable items, including an obsidian gauntlet, an elvish cloak that can conceal your presence in shadows or darkness when the hood is drawn, elvish boots that muffle the sound of your footsteps, and a high carbon steel sword with an obsidian guard with a yellow topaz embedded in the middle of it, sharkskin grip, and an obsidian pommel with a gold covering over the back side of it. In addition to these great gifts, Aerodactyl and Joltik decided to travel with Wes and lend him their abilities.
Skills: Great stealth, genius intellect, great agility, combat (sword, twin daggers, one-handed crossbow, basic hand to hand), medicinal knowledge, lock picking, thievery.
Weaknesses: Wes himself is very weak with magic and depends heavily on his Pokémon to make up for that, if he is separated from them he is easily defeated by magic users. If he is angered by something he sees as an injustice his judgment is clouded and will run in to fight without thinking, allowing him to be easily taunted and then trapped. He has a short time limit on how long he can maintain his charged form with Joltik.
Extra info:
  • While Wes is very weak in combat magic on his own, Joltik will combine forces with him and give him a power boost. For example Joltik may use thunder wave to embed his sword with electricity, use toxic to make his arrows poisonous, use string shot on his arrows to create grappling hooks, use gastro acid to melt barriers, use discharge to “charge” Wes and make him faster and stronger, etc. The idea is that neither is extremely powerful on their own but are very formidable together. Additionally, when combining forces, Wes’s attacks resemble actual Pokémon moves (like a poison coated sword representing poison jab or rapid firing arrows representing pin missile)
  • Aerodactyl is a power house and will fight on his own to support Wes. He is otherwise used for transportation but when he is not needed he can be seen flying around high in the sky keeping an eye on Wes, just in case.

Last edited:
Looks good, but I think he is too OP for this RP
(Hit submit by accident)
Intelligence plus sword, crossbow and daggers skills and some magic, thats like 4 different classes. Here we choose one class they specialize in and an element (water, fire, earth, wind, light or dark)
You can have minor things like my character specializes in swords and has a small control over her water element.

Well the Pokemon are great, what I mean is that I have to create enemies for the characters and I need them to have obvious weakness. For example Emma hits really really hard, but isn't that smart. Rolan is a mage, but a weakling. Does it make sense? Not sure if I'm explaining it right...

Haha I wish I read that before I got rid of aerodactyl and the other weapons (fortunately I can quickly add them back) is it enough of a weakness if he is completely vulnerable to magic when he is separated from his Pokémon?

Edit: I added Aerodactyl and his weapons back, included his element (electricity) and a weaknesses area

Well my Character Sarah has a few weak points that are not physical. She does not have a strong connection to her element which is darkness. She is only able to do a few things with it. Her main weakness is her caring nature towards children. She also has a temper that causes her to make rash decisions. You can do something like that if you wanted to.

Okay... I’m going to try and get a rough sketch of each player’s D&D stats. I apologize if you don’t appreciate the way I stay these out, I’m just trying to be accurate to both the characters, and the requirements for their class.

The stats are, in order: Stength, Dexterity, Constitution, Intelligence, Wisdom, Charisma.

Azumi: 18, 15, 14, 14, 13, 11

Sarah: 14, 19, 12, 16, 14, 17

Amra: 15, 18, 13, 14, 13, 15

Emma: 22, 15, 17, 6, 8, 10

Tyler: 17, 12, 15, 13, 13, 13

Rolen: 11, 15, 10, 17, 12, 10

Maira: 13, 14, 13, 13, 15, 16

Wes: 15, 19, 11, 18, 14, 14

I will Edit others in as I have time, and figure them out.

Last edited:
Looks pretty good! I would suggest (based on my very limited knowledge) lowering his constitution slightly to justify a higher wisdom stat (he has medicine in his background) and then maybe flip the dexterity and intelligence scores, I was thinking his intelligence would be he highest stat