• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft! Discussion

Which jewel should be the next one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am going to leave it up to you. He is not really a thought out character for me so it can be anything. It could also be a book wards and rituals. It could also a book of protection spells. I am thinking it would have a book he used to train with and learn his skills.

Also it was both of my character that gave Rolen something so yeah forgot Sarah gave Rolen a set of clothes.

Sorry,

Name: Zagan
Magic : Extreme intensity fire magic. Gets it from his rage in battle
Personality: Sly like a fox, and will try to battle circles around you, probably gonna keep you in against flaming circle and use his Pokemon to hit you from above.
Relations: Wes´s brother who joined the team X. Why is to be revealed....
Clothes: All white, and has white slicked back hair. Bout 5´8¨
Pokemon: Marowak, and Flygon.
Description: He is a fire mage that uses his burning rage for those who have hurt him to power his fire. He worships Resheram to strengthen himself to get powerful.

I know this is vague, but his character will develop more through time as I play with him.
Sorry about not notificating you before......:(

Ok so clearly things didn’t go the way I imagined with Wes’s brother so I quick am making a character sheet (I would not introduce him until MUCH later, as he is the trigger for Wes gaining more power and that probably shouldn’t happen for awhile. Also he would not be around much and just appear as a minor character).

Name: Suro Toru
Guild: None
Class: Paladin
Job: Bounty Hunter (Will eventually come for Sarah and Wes, also possibly Sam depending on if she has a bounty)
Element: Fire
Appearance: Suto stands a bit taller than his brother at 6’1. He is also a bit bulkier, weighing about 180 pounds (due to muscle). Like his siblings he shares the tanned skin and dark brown hair, though his is shaved in a buzz cut. He also shares the family trait of strange eye colors, with his being a vibrant aqua. Suto wears bulky white Paladin armor that covers his entire body with gold and red lines being present throughout. The symbol of his god, Tyr is made on an amulet he wears around his neck and printed in white on his red cape.
Personality: As a result of his deal, Suto has lost most of his individual personality. While he was once a fun loving and caring older brother, he now is expressionless except when angered and only cares about enforcing justice. He is smarter than Wes but not as smart as Esa, but his wisdom of the world is lacking far more than both.
Weapons: Suto has an extremely large sword that is wider than most at the base and comes to a fine point, almost resembling a triangle. He also has a white kit shield with Tyr’s emblem plated in gold on it. He has two small war axes on his sides that he will throw like boomerangs if needed.
Skills: Fire magic (though he is not able to project it far distances) and close range combat.
Weaknesses: Long distance combat, water magic, earth magic.
Pokémon:
Marrowak: Male, Lightning Rod. Met Sotu after his Village burnt down, they bonded over their shared experience of loss.
Alakazam: Male, Magic Guard. He had befriended an Abra during his journeys.
Backstory: After the burning down of his home village he fled to the wilderness, with the only thing on his mind being revenge. Tyr smiled down on him and had him take an oath, swearing to avenge his lost ones by taking down criminals. As a result Tyr bestowed on him the power of the blue flame spirit, granting him the ability to use a very powerful form of Fire magic that would enhance his weapons with blue fire. He also granted Tyr the armor he wears today. Sotu now wanders around taking down criminals as a bounty hunter.

I normally wouldn't, but Rolen doesn't want Sarah getting hurt. And I said groin, so anywhere along the inside of the leg would work. Also, Magic Missile literally cannot miss. They are homing missiles, basically. I wouldn't mind if they hit elsewhere on him, but...

The spell is actually pretty low damage, with the max possible being 15 if you are exceptionally lucky, so the auto hit is the only thing it really has going for it.

Last edited: