• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft! Discussion

Which jewel should be the next one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
She has a few connections from the elven kingdom. The reason why I did not give her magic is because of her being an elven princess and it would be to OP. She knows a few royal mages who work for her parents. Wether they help her or not is the question.

Eep, I don't think illness mixes well with new message seeing issues lately. I think I might need to pull an overdrive before well...

*A young Autobot sits in the discussion quietly crying while making loud popping noises a lot more than usual for some reason.*

To be fair, it went from four people to... (maths) subtract the Emma, add the Rolen, Subtract the Stella, Edit in a Napoleon and an Amra, then add a Wes and possibly a Maira and an Esa.. oh, and Sam.

7-10 members, + Pokémon?

Not to mention they just got that rank up, which is Also stressful. And of course, the coin. I would say Rolen has had it the hardest, but Azumi has had it just as hard.