• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft! Discussion

Which jewel should be the next one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tyler can grab things but things cannot gran them. He can move through walls, and can fly. He can only be hit by other spirits or spiritual blasts of some sort. Most ghosts have a specialty of what they can do. Some have powers for certain things. For example, in a book I recently read a ghost had powers with glass. Tyler can grab things.

I've been thinking about something for a while and I've come to a decision: forum role-play just... isn't for me anymore. I have so much more going on in my life that I want to focus on, and this is just so chaotic with all of the issues with this format. You either don't have any posts for about 3-4 days, and if it's longer, the thread is most likely dead, or there are posts coming up almost every five minutes and you can't keep up if you're in multiple threads. Not to mention my recent complaints about the site just not working. I'll keep the site in mind in case I come back, but I'm going to be making my last posts for a long time soon, because this is simply too much for me along with getting ready for college, real-time role-play, and other things that take up my time. Still, thanks for the experience.