• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft! Discussion

Which jewel should be the next one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well if we have another relaxing day, Phoenix can get the greanhouse and library done. He has been working very hard on it. Though he may be the only on working on it, he works fast and effectively. It also helps that he was brought up by a construction worker so he knows how to do all of the dirty work.

Yeah Sarah is really the only character of mine I can make a post with at the moment. Amra is in the forest just chillin' like a villian, and Phoenix is working on the library and greenhouse. Also I hope you do not mind @Hecotoro, that I added that the plans of the library. I just felt like it would be great for the guild to have it's own garden with rare plants for use in creations of any kind.

Just be glad he does not bother Amra that much. She is liable to find someway to hurt him. It might take her awhile but she will do it.

On the free day do you think it will be ok for Sarah to give a few lessons in dagger welding for the less physically inclined. That way they know how to use some wepon. It might be a good idea since we have been uping the antiy of the encounters we have been having.

xD not helpful.
Btw Azumi will announce who goes where.

Also I was thinking of having 'another guild' run into both parties. Since the mission is important. If you guys like the idea, would some of you like to add your own npc? The character would be temporary just for the mission.
If you guys don't want to it's fine, I have a backup plan, but wanted to give you all the option.

@EmoKitty21 yes, regarding the training. Go ahead and start it, I plan on doing a month long time skip soon.

Here is the list I was thinking. Who would need some help.
Rolen
Maria
Annette (if she is interested that is)
Razan
And anyone else who would like to join. Alternatively I can have Sarah work with the mages so they can learn how to use a staff. This way they will have a focus for the magic once they obtain one that is. Then Amra can work with people who want to learn how to use daggers. Amra is better at them then Sarah anyway.

@RenzFlintrock, Maria would have seen the greenhouse when she came out of the forest. It is on that side of the guild anyway.

Name: Darvin Dunwyrm

Role: Fighter

Element: Earth

Pokémon: Hakamo-o

Darvin is a stong fighter, previously a soldier, but was discharged from the army after he received a leg injury that rendered him unsuitable for active service. (He did recover, eventually, but still walks with a limp) He decided to join a guild, and there he is. He wears armor that matches a Hakamo-o’s scales, consisting of chest plate, shoulder, arm and leg guards, and wields a large shield (kinda like Captain America’s but Hakamo-o based) and a longsword.

Since Sarah's sister might show up every now and then. I decided to make a bio a bit more detailed. This is also a way for me to dive into more of Sarah's backstory. She is kind of mystery to everyone. Azumi might know a little bit about it, but mostly everything about her past was hidden. I might make a few changes here and there, but here she is.

Name: Rowena Blackwell
Guild: Nightstrikers
Element: Ice (Can use water to a certain extent.)
Role: Spellblade. (Think Azumi with magic.)
Looks: Rowena is tall compared to her sister. She stands around 5'8" and has a petite build like her sister. Her is brighter and more vivid purple then her sister. Her hair also ombres down to a bright neon green color. Her hair comes down to her shoulders. It is longer in the front then the back. Her bangs are parted on the right and almost cover her right eye. Her eyes are a bright green, like her mother's. She has a few more piercings then Sarah. Rowena has snake bites on her lower lip. They are shaped like spikes and looked to be made of gold. Her ears are covered in earings. From the lobe to top of her ear. In her earlobe she has small gauges. At the top of her ear, Rowena has a rod going from the side to top of her ear. Rowena like her sister has perfect skin. Which is more tan the Sarah's. Sarah and Rowena share a lot of similarities.
Clothing: Rowena tends to wear a black corest over a dark purple cotton shirt. Over that she wears a black coat that comes to her knees. For pants she wears a pair of black leggings and over that a bright green skirt that comes to about mid thigh. On her feet are a pair of dark brown laced combat boots.
Wepons: Two Spellblades, they are inscribed with runes to be able to handle magic and spells being cast through them. At her waist she has a belt that hold many different types of gear for missions. On her back is a large broad sword that she rarely uses, but knows how to use it well. She also holds onto a number of magical tomes that are stored into her bag.
Skills:
  • She has been trained to fight with magic and without it. Her magic is strong, not at the level of her brother. Who was basically a prodigy in his elemental magic.
  • Know three different languages fluently. Elvish, Comman, and Dwarvish.
  • From her mother she learned basic healing herbs. She also knows small healing spells.
Personality: Rowena is more outgoing then her sister and tends to say things without thinking. Rowena is very smart and tends to read when she has a free moment. Though those are rare in the guild. Rowena is very ambitious and works hard on her craft so she is not overshadowed by others. She hates losing and is always down for a good joke.
Pokemon: Faith (Shiny Buneary), Sickle (Glaceon)
Other:

I am glad you like her. I think she is going to be a mix between Emma and Sarah. Or you can think of her as a toned down version of Emma your choice. I hope the name of the guild is ok. I did not know if you had a name planned or not, so I made one up.