• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft! Discussion

Which jewel should be the next one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh, maybe... Rolen would have no experience with that kind of magic... and since it’s a mental seal then it could hurt Sam if they tried to undo it, or them, or both. If you can give me a bit more detail about the seals on Sam I can give you more accurate information. And also, is Tyler going to give Rolen the staff before the timeskip?

Ok... I haven’t seen Naruto, but I get the general picture. The easiest method that might potentially solve it would be to cut her tongue off XD. We wouldn’t do that either way. But, uhh, yeah... they might be able to figure something out, but... well, it would take a looong time.

Sorry for the double post, but I have an important follow up question: Do any of the guild members know what the deal would do to her if she did try to say something?

Right, so should we have them do it during the time skip? Maybe start off with Samantha saying everything she knows about the organization?
Also, we have to establish relationships.
Would Sam and Maira be closer in two months?
I'm guessing Azumi and Wes also, since they will be training.
Leo and Rolan.
Annette and everyone (?)

Regarding the second post, No. Not even Sam.

Okay, so first of all, I doubt they figure out that seal before the time skip is over, it sounds like a pretty complicated one.

Rolen would be... a bit more comfortable around Leo, I suppose. He will have gotten over any qualms he had about Azumi’s pact, he remains about the same or a bit friendlier with everyone else. Probably a bit closer to Amra.

Maira is even better friends with Sam, good friends with the Togetic, and friendly towards everyone else. If anyone wants to be friends with her, she will be friends with them.

Probably Razan. But then again he might have the same problem. So it would be unlikely that he would be able to shed any light on the matter.

Sarah would be closer to Rolen. Would probably see him as more of a little brother who she is teaching to fight.
Amra would probably get to know Maria as would Phoenix, because of there love for nature and helping make the greenhouse profitable with plants.

Also can Maria and Phoenix have a convo before the time skip so he can show her the work he done on the greenhouse.

Phoenix will probably have the shop being a huge success with other guilds and his security device which after the skip will be installed in the actual guild hall. He will also be selling other times that he will probably show Wes how to use along with Leo.

Wes will be able to have a good level of swordman skills. Azumi trained most of her life, but saying she is a good teacher, Wes could problaby follow her lead now, including his powers. But he should specialize in either long sword, short sword or twin blades. Azumi masters all forms, but with only two months, Wes should have one. @Mango137 what do you think?

Also Azumi and Tyler would be good friends now, since they are always together. I guess Annette and Razan also.

Samantha, she treats everyone the same, except Azumi and Maira. Well she knows Leo for a long time, but is annoyed by his shiny personality. Oh and Sarah, since she shares her secret.
Also, if anybody wants to involve Sam's past into their character let me know through PM, so we can include it. She used to be Organization X, so it wouldn't be surprising if she killed or destroyed someone or something that was important to a character.

Actually, with D&D statistics dual wielding daggers and wielding a longsword one handed deal about the same damage; two daggers is 2d4, a longsword is 1d8. However, if you world the longsword with two hands, the damage increases to 1d10. Fun Facts with Renz!

Even if she offered to give him one I don’t think he’d accept. The one he has is really high quality but up until this point it’s potential has been wasted one him, additionally it has a lot of sentimental value since he got it from Aerodactyl. Alternatively, we could have Azumi gift him a different sword and go the duel wielding route, which could be cool as it would be like a hybrid of his two previous styles.

So both use twin blades? I can see that working, Wes using his speed and Azumi focusing on strength. Then switch when Wes uses his long sword and Azumi uses a short sword.
@EmoKitty21 if Azumi ever meets Sarah's sister, she is going to want to learn more about adding magic to her sword skills. Azumi already uses water to cut fire and can freeze them for longer distance or heavier impact.

Well I was thinking he’d keep his normal sword but then also gain one from Azumi. It’d be a cool mismatch duel wielding. Also I will edit his looks to show he has changed a bit and grown more trusting. He’d abandon the rogue gear and daggers, forgetting about being a criminal, but he’d keep the gifts from Aerodactyl as a memento of his past but also embrace his new life which would be represented by the sword she gives him and potentially new armor.

I was thinking they could be hooded robes that Sarah can help. Then with the help of Leo they can use her power to blend into shadows to able to hide and stealth around easier. He can asl do some protection spells on it to help block out magical attacks.

What I am thinking is that it would block some of the damage, but still hurt some if the attack is powerful enough. It will be like Sarah blends into the shadows and only a very feint outline can be seen. Also if the guild wants to be less noticeable, the cloak can be reversed so the inside will not have a logo and be black.

I was thinking the sword Azumi gives Wes should be a complete different style. His current on is a double bladed longsword so Azumi could give him a katana or something. He would primarily use one sword or the other, allowing him to adjust his fighting style to the opponent, but for his trump card he would use both at once in a super weird, original, hybrid style I would have to make up.

Well you see.....
Based on a book by Stephen king, (the dead zone) Tyler would not be able to really walk due to the fact that his body has not functioned at all during the amount of time. His leg muscles would give out. Also, he would have to be rehabilitated because over time as a ghost he might have forgotten how to walk correctly because he was as light as air and just floated around, not carrying any weight.

That would be if we are going by that logic, but if we go by the fact that is was a magical spell that sent him back, he will probably week, but not to the point of actually having to relearn everything. The way I see it is that magic works a bit differently then what it would in a Stephen King novel. (By the way is one of my favorite authers. I love to read his stories."