• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft! Discussion

Which jewel should be the next one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@|:| DarkPast |:| so difficult to tag you xD Yes you can join, right now things are going kind of fast since there is some action going and it will increase. If you want to, your character can start by asking to join the guild back at the guild house. There are two characters there who are just in standby basically, so their interactions are slow paced.
Do you need a background of where the story is at?

Okay! Well right now our guild is divide in two teams, one in the north and one in the south. War has broken out within the three kingdoms, Parral, Creel and Kelan (our kingdom). At the same time, there is an Organization X, going around attacking randomly and has had run ins with our guild.

Name: Crimson Chibana
Description: Standing at 5'7", Lean but athletic build, Crimson rocks dark red hair and very deep silver eyes.
Personality: Abandoned as a child, Crimson became very clingy to people. His trust in people is always high. He never knows when to not smile but he tends to cry. A lot when he's alone.
Pokemon Team:
  • Sparky (F) (Shiny) (Luxray) {Discharge, Double Kick, Snarl, Lightscreen}
  • Shadow (M) [Shiny] (Greninja) {Water Shuriken, Night Slash, U-Turn, Blizzard}
Father: Adrian Chibana (???)
Mother: Hannah Chibana (Alive)
Siblings: none
Other:
  • His family left him to die
  • He is afraid of Bug Type pokemon (except for Heracross.)
  • His sexuality is asexual/biromantic
  • He can understand the cries of pokemon since he was raised by them
  • He is extremely strategic

No problem! Everyone please welcome our new members:
@Cmeriwether
@The Pikachan
@|:| DarkPast |:|
Just so we don't get confused, if everyone (except the raindrops (newbies)) could say which characters they have so they have an idea.
Example:
My characters are Azumi (guild leader), Samantha (former Organization X), Annette (guild librarian) and Leo (Grand Court member who recently died). Plus I control most of the NPCs.

I have five characters. Well three active ones at the moment. The other two are in the works.
Sarah Blackwell: She is an assassin and spy for the guild. She is second in command after Azumi. She is a darkness element user. Recently it has been discovered that she is the host to a powerful being that shares her body with her.
Princess Amra: Amra is a ranger from the Elven kingdom. She hated being a princess and loved to train with her father. She is next in line for the throne, but does not know this fact yet. She just got a bit of an upgrade in power. Her new element is fighting. Which really only slightly improves her reflexes and gives her the basics in some weapons. With that comes a sword that is passed down from one Ruler to the next. Though it does sometimes skip a generation.
Phoenix: Phoenix is an Elven inventor. He can control fire. He does not really cast magic, but has the potential to do so. He would be considered a gymnast in modern times. He used to work for a circus before he quit to travel. On one of his travels he was on a cliffside. He had a device in his hand and he tripped on a crack in the ground. Well the device fell to the ground and caused a major explosion. Thankfully only a couple members were hurt because of the fire.
Rowena Blackwell: Rowena is Sarah's long lost sister. She was seperated from her after their parents were killed. Whereas Sarah can not perform magic she can use some spells really well. Most of them being attack based. She is a Spellblade. Which means she is a sword master along with being a magic user. She uses duel swords along with her broad sword. She is an ice element user and can use water to a certain point.
Jason Blackwell: He was taken as a kid when he was 11 by Diablo, a member of Organization X. He was forced to become a member and as result went through some changes. He is a life and death element user. He is also a duel weilder of two gem swords one white and the other black. He is not a master in them he mainly uses them to enhance his spells they are magical focuses for him. On his both of his plams he has the X symble. He will not be coming in until way later, but I thought I would put him here as well.

Now I do have one NPC that I control. That would be Miss. Bramble. She is the head of the Orphanage in the town closest to guild. Which thanks to some help by Amra and Sarah it has been thriving. The kids also get to read free and spend time in the library with Annette. Whom they love to pieces.

@Hecotoro I have an NPC who could possibly fill the hole that Leo left in the Grand Court.

Name: Sir Moose Schubert (commonly called Moose)

Guild: Grand Court(?), If not a Traveling Knight (Could fill hole in the grand Court)

Class: Spearman

Element: Earth

Height: 6'4"

Weight: 250 lbs

Eyes: orange

Hair: brown-blonde

Personality: Very serious in combat and rather humble outside of it.

Martial Status: Married (to one of Ashley's sisters, specifically Ariana)

Appearance: He wears plate armor all over his body and a helmet.

Background: He is the son of a noble, has spear training since he was 4, and was near top of his class, He has had his Pokemon since he was young.

Pokemon

Stantler (Mount, Armored)
Ability: Frisk
Personality: Much like a warhorse, very protective of its rider.

Volcarona
Ability: Swarm
Personality: Volcarona is very shy when not battling. When battling, he is very excited and fired up, literally.
Notes: Volcarona is unusually powerful for his species.

Last edited: