• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft! Discussion

Which jewel should be the next one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have an idea for a sign of Jake, he has a Hypno and A Dragonite, and his horn calls all wild Pokemon within 100 Miles except Mythicals, Legendaries, and Ultra Beasts. A Hypno appears before Jake shows up. Also I think Ashley could be a good opponent for Ariel, considering her main Bard Magic is wind based, to counter the Cyclones

Last edited:
'Kay, so, if Wrecker attacks Rolen I have a plan that should be pretty fun, and I kinda wanna see how it goes down. And i'm also looking forward to seeing how sick Amra gets from being plunged into frigid water... there could be some fun moments from that, too.

@Hecotoro he has four horns, one calls all available members of his family, which Neither Ashley or Ariana is available, Ariana is pregnant and Ashley is currently in a battle in the south, a second calls the Silver Clan guard, which is a militia that guards them, and the last is currently sealed, because it unleashes Tina's Aggressive Earth Element, causing The Obsidian Golem to be let out, by the way he's a greater Earth elemental that was sealed in Tina at birth, and you know about the fourth. Also each horn has one use per day and takes the equivalent of a long to recharge, if the day is not up when it's recharged, the Horn's abilities are sealed until the cool down is complete.

Last edited:
Umm... Hopefully Maira will be okay... I'm honestly not sure.

As to Azumi's probably death, that has had me pretty sad today, and I found a song that went along well with my feelings. And the only good thing I can see from Azumi's death that could be remotely contemplated as good is the curse being lifted from the necklace.

I like it, but I swear, if you kill Azumi, I will personally send Sarah after you. Not only that, but I will make sure that Sam is after you as well. Then we will tie you to a chair and make you watch Simba's father's death scene over and over. While "It's a small world" is playing on loop from behind.

Wait a minute we are forgetting something. Azumi would not really pass. Yes she would die, but she would become the elder gods servent since she sold her soul for that damn coin. Which I am greatful for now, before I thought Azumi was being hasty. Now I know why you done it that way you sneaky son of a gun.

You are right. It is rock and dark. Like I said just woke up, and this heat is killing me. Who ever brought out their Groudon to use heat wave I hate you!

@RenzFlintrock, Though you have to remember it has happened twince for Maria. Sarah may not have been a friend, but she did also transform as well.

@Mango137, That would be true if the pokemon was untrained. Fluff has been training with Amra since Amra started training to fight. Think of it like this. This is a well trained pokemon that know their weakness and uses it their advantage.

Okay then but you really aren’t helping your case about Amra needing to be nerfed then. She’s basically been doing most of the heavy lifting with 2 organization X members, plus now she apparently has a Buneary that can fight a Tyranitar. Also, in my opinion, any amount of training can’t make up for that power difference. You have to consider that tyranitar has been trained too. Someone could practice boxing everyday since they were 2 but would still get destroyed against Mike Tyson when they are 10. Wes has been training with Joltik for a super long time but in a 1v1 he’d get destroyed by any X Pokémon