• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft! Discussion

Which jewel should be the next one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Hecotoro it will be only that high on first use, usually calls anywhere between one to two hundred Pokemon, and he put a lot of power into the horn. He doesn't do that again for that horn, most of the other horns usually call ten to twenty immediately, and up to 30 afterwards, the Silver Clan horn by itself can really only call random family members from immediate family, if power is used on it, then maybe first cousins.

@Hecotoro Next time a horn needs blown, I will probably use the Silver Clan horn, no power into it, because when he used the Warhorn of the Pokemon's Cry (name of horn used in this Arc), he used it at its full power, which will tire him out, once he feels it, for about a week or so.

@RenzFlintrock I was reading some old posts to catch up when i saw a post about DND Stats, Ashley's would be most likely.

Strength- 12
Dexterity- 12
Constitution-10
Intelligence- 13
Wisdom- 13
Charisma- 20

Last edited:
Well let's see, since Amra almost died, even with a stronger ability then what she had. The only person who really had an easy time was Sarah which was only because she prepared her daggers ahead of time. Seeing that most of the guild is injured, it would not be wise to make them any stronger then what they are now. I am woth Renz on this one.

Only for when Jake is needed.

Since Maira is currently out of it, Ashley is going to try to heal everyone at once with Windsong: Healing Wind, it will take two hours, and will K.O. her when she is done.

Last edited:
If anyone is going to die, it is most likely one of my characters. And I do have plans for if, and when, they are killed. For Rolen, it will take a bit longer since he has some buffer space from his shieldings, and from one more thing... although that thing will make him very sad.

I'm just messing with you guys, no killing. But I am considering a time skip before the next event, give the characters time to become stronger and for the Organization to finish their plans. Of course, like I usually do, give the characters some chill time also.

Sorry about the double post, but I am letting someone know that before Ashley can go to sleep, I am waiting on an interaction from @JayBird Joe 's Razan, after thanking him for the assist, if you're wondering about the flirtatiousness of Ashley, it happens when she first meets a character, and if she blushes while doing this, she may have a crush on the character in question..

@Hecotoro Something about Ashley and Jake, along with their siblings, they are the children of a mid rank officer by the name of Darryl Silver.

Last edited: