• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft! Discussion

Which jewel should be the next one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
upload_2019-10-2_23-22-35.png

Name: Sol
Guild: Storm Breakers (Eventually)
Class/Job: Spearman
Element: Fire
Height: 5'9
Weight: 145 lbs
Hair: Silver/Red
Eyes: Light Blue
Personality: Sol is the most genuine and nicest guy out there. He has never been aggressive, not once making the first move in a fight, but if someone he cares about is in danger he will fiercely fight to defend them. He does not come off very smart, but is quite intelligent in his own right. While he struggles with remembering basic things like names and directions, Sol's unique way of thinking allows him to come up with creative solutions to any problem he is faced with. Simply put, he is an abstract thinker whose thoughts would make little sense to anyone but himself and his Growlithe. His kindness and compassion is a bit of a burden, if there is even one casualty from a mission Sol will be greatly saddened, crying and falling into a depression that could last for weeks; however, once he gets over it, Sol will use it as motivation to become stronger and protect more people.
Skills: Sol is decent at using his khopesh in combat, but his power comes from his ability to harness fire magic. He wields khopesh with an indentation along the middle of the blade that can hold fire magic, allowing him to produce and manipulate flames in combat.
Weakness: He's rather clumsy, which can be exploited by fast enemies. Additionally, his personal magic isn't that strong yet, so he needs Growlithe to "refill" the khopesh with magic every so often.
Pokemon:
Growlithe
Ability- Flash Fire
Personality- A very loyal, but friendly and happy puppy.
Background: Sol's family was recently killed in the war, so he is searching for a guild to join that will train him to be strong enough to protect others.

Last edited:
@Hecotoro, I do not know when I will be able to post. Right now I am throwing up and do not trust myself in posting anything big. I see if I can get a small post up soon, but if you want to say that Sarah told Sam to go around and tell everyone to get ready to leave I do not mind. Sorry about this. I will still be reading everything just able to post.