• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft! Discussion

Which jewel should be the next one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I did the time skip for the southern team also, everyone should be home now. The idea is that there will be a big ceremony in memory of all the ones who died during the war and a dance, for only a few select, including Stormbreakers. So, start getting creative in what they will wear and who they will go with.
(No character is being left behind unless they want to make Azumi mad)

upload_2019-10-3_15-31-11.png

I have actually are ready made Sarah as well. I just wanted to see how others envisioned her. I will have to say though that I liked the eyes that you used better then the ones I did.
download (5).png

@JayBird Joe I am Quoting Darryl Silver on this section of the letter

To Razan of the guild Stormbreakers,
"So from What I have heard, it seems like Ashley has taken an interest in you, one thing, don't hurt her, or there may or may not be an enraged, partial Earth Elemental 19 year old girl at your guild, she'd do this from her own free will, besides, you seem like a good person, from what Moose said, otherwise, it's going to be an interesting time for you."
His Lordship,
Darryl Silver.

I am so, so sorry everyone, but due to IRL stuff I’ll be gone for a week... I have a way to conveniently take my Characters out of the way, though! During the timeskip, Rolen will recieve a letter from his dad saying that his mom is sick. He’ll go, and take Maira with him. My guess is that’s Amra would want to go with him, so I think that she could be in the elven kingdom getting some of those books when he received the letter.

Really, really sorry for the inconvenience, guys. See ya soon, Renz.