• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft! Discussion

Which jewel should be the next one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I plan for Sarah to go alone.
Amra will probably hang out with Azumi.
Phoenix will be alone seeing as his love interest is just a thought right now. Unless @Cmeriwether, would like to have him go with Jake (Jack?)
Rowena will probaby just be going there to have fun.

Can I trade those two passes into one to kill off another character?

Because Sarah is someone who thinks Tyler is immature and finds his antics a bit off putting. That and she would rather just be someone who is there for the food and people watching. Sarah is someone who would rather make sure everyone else was happy. If someone asks her to dance, she will not say no to it.

I think I have Jake's +1 @Hecotoro (She is an NPC)

Name: Iris Irwinson

Height: 5'3"

Weight: 115

Hair color: Moss green

Eye color: Silver

Class: Warhammer

Element: Light

Appearance: Since she won't appear until the Dance, she will be wearing a green ball gown, with a silver sash.

Background: Iris was a rogue Hammerer for a while until Jake found her injured, she then told Solarflare and the two got together a week ago.

Pokemon

Sceptile (Male)
Ability: Overgrow
Personality: Very Shy, will hide behind Iris.

Gible (Male)
Ability: Unknown
Personality: Unknown, as he Hatched while she was away from the guild hall.

I had a hard time coming up with a girl I thought could make Azumi jealous, I spent so much time trying to make her look good. Honestly she could end up with Tyler after everything. Maybe Azumi goes with Tyler just because and then they end up swapping dates by the end of it
upload_2019-10-3_23-24-30.png

Amra and Phoenix are supposed to be because of their elven lineage. Sarah is a more natural beauty though she does wear red lipstick a lot of the time. Rowena is more on the doesn't care, but has this edgy coolness about her that seems to attract others to her.