• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft: The Lost Princess (Discussion)

Which mission should GS and Mistral go on first?

• Missing Muk

• Community Service

• Body Guards

Results are only viewable after voting.
That could also work, and with the snow storm, he could pretend to get lost and separate from Maker, using the chance to "change clothes" and try to assassinate her like a different person. If he gets found by someone else while trying to assassinate, he could try and fake being unconscious or something along with giving himself a "convincing" injury.

Unless you want him to be found out during the attempt that is.

Edit: Zorua could even use her illusion skills too. (Yes, I know she can only disguise herself until she evolves.)

the thing is when Taikon and Maker being separated together, Taikon would just kill her, why would he even bother rejoining back with the group since his mission would be accomplished. even is Avery is with them Taikon would know that she's inexperienced enough that he could easily take her out as part of collateral.

@Hecotoro would be interesting, but given that Avery is kind of a newbie and Taikon is technically a skilled assassin, not sure how much of a fight it would be if Maker doesn't assist

Because Maker would likely be protected by her Chandelure, Zhask, that's why Taikon was being cautious at first.

yea at first, but now since its been some time, i hope Taikon would have gathered enough info about everyone around him and assess everything well enough carry out his job

I wouldn't call myself the smartest dude, so I'll have to try if I wanna use as much of his knowledge on everyone to his advantage.

...or just be that guy and just have a tab or two on previous posts where he was present around seeing everyone else in action...

and as said, Taikon hasn't used his shadow magic while fighting with the others, he just used a smoke bomb to cover the one time he did.