• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft: The Lost Princess (Discussion)

Which mission should GS and Mistral go on first?

• Missing Muk

• Community Service

• Body Guards

Results are only viewable after voting.
They're not listening to Kira because she hasn't put her foot down much in the past. They know that the other will seriously harm them if they do fight. It's about who did what. And that'll just make it worse. Hecto's idea of having a bigger stronger dragon to get them to stop is actually the best option. I'm just upset no one has even mentioned it in their post.

Well one possible reason no ones really mentioning is because the dragons aren’t targeting anyone in particular they try to pick fights with the nearest Pokémon/ person but it’s never specified who.

With how things are no one really knows where everyone is in relation to each other aside from specific characters explicitly stating they were near or next to someone but even then it’s not clear how close they are to Kira and the dragons. Perhaps just have them target and go after someone to them involved.

we should be reactive to what Heco throws at us but among ourselves we need to be proactive to make things happen or else interactions will become stagnant if everyone is just waiting for someone else to react to something not particularly directed at them. Having something not directed also leads to the possibility and confusion of people reacting and interacting to the same event or being making things make less or no sense

@Red Gallade have him use air slash against the side of the mountain and that can activate the avalanche.

@ThePlayfulFox edit your last post and have one of them pick on Zilong and I'll have the Dragonair put a stop to it.

I really would like it if you guys did interactions on your own like Eli and Jade, instead of me having to do them for you. I've left so many open scenes where you guys can get creative and nobody does nothing because they are waiting on someone to do it for them. It feels like when I ask my students if they have any questions and nobody says nothing and when the exam comes, they complain and say they didn't understand, but never said anything about it.

Alright everyone the idea is that nobody can dig or climb over the avalanche.
This time I do need you all to post. There's no way you don't have material to do so.

@Red Gallade I used the steam option so Zorua can change and replace Taikon. @ThePlayfulFox Avery will probably try and protect Maker.

@Eliiiscool @JadeStar Zilong pulled the kart pretty fast and rough so maybe Eli falls out or he almost does.

@JayBird Joe maybe have the drone break during the accident? So spying on Taikon isn't an option.

The rest of you get creative, I believe in you all.