• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft: The Lost Princess (Discussion)

Which mission should GS and Mistral go on first?

• Missing Muk

• Community Service

• Body Guards

Results are only viewable after voting.
And nobody posted. I don't even know why I got my hopes up D:

@ThePlayfulFox @Red Gallade I need you two to post so I can continue.

Honestly guys, it's starting to get a little bit annoying to keep asking people to post. If you guys don't really care about the RP or don't feel comfortable, or don't want to be in it but you're here because of commitment, it's okay if you want to drop out. It might sound mean or strict on my part, but I've seen way too many RPs fall because of this and I don't want the same thing happening to this one. I asked you all for suggestions to try and make this better for you guys and only one person bothered to send me a message and give their opinion. I know plenty of you are busy, we all are. I have to give online classes while at the same time I take university classes and spend time with my family and spend time with friends and play video games, watch series, etc... We have two or three people who work ten hour shifts or more and still manage to post, so not having ten minutes to follow up on an RP sounds difficult too believe. If you have too many RPs and participating in this is giving you a hard time, then don't do it, it's better for you and the rest of us.
Sorry for dropping this at the beginning at the week, but I just feel frustrated that a lot of time and thought is being placed into the RP and it seems some people don't even care about it. This is just a thought in general and it's nothing personal against anyone, I just wanted to express what I've been thinking lately in case I start being more strict, don't think I'm mad at you or something xD

Anyways, Happy Monday!

I sincerely apologize. I suppose I don’t have much excuse not to post a lot of the time, because if I really wanted to I’m sure I could scrounge up something. And I know how frustrating it is to try to run a game and have players uninterested, I’m currently running a Pokémon Tabletop game in which one of my players has occasionally forced us to miss a week just because he didn’t feel like playing. So yeah, I know how upsetting that can be, and I’m sorry I’m making you feel that way. (On a side note I’m also putting more than my usual amount of creative energy into planning campaigns, since my D&D club is having me lead the next season and I’ve been commissioned to lead another for a gaggle of girls, most of whom haven’t played before.)

On the subject of suggestions, the reason I didn’t say anything was, I believe, that my suggestion had already been brought up.

1: I'm sorry, but I was waiting on Playful to post before I make mine.
2: I can't think of anything you need to do to improve the RP because it already looks good enough as it is. (Although this is merely my opinion, idk about everyone else's thoughts.
3: @ThePlayfulFox If I remember the Zoroark movie, Brock managed to touch Zorua when in Brock's form, so I don't think her hand would go through it.

Grace is still learning though it would stop the wounds from being infected and might close some minor scratches at first.

Apsen wears a tunic like shirt right? He could tear a piece of fabric from that to use as a sling. Also you could do the same thing and make splint out of belts or rope to hold it in place along with a stick or something sturdy.

Thanks for understanding guys xD

@JayBird Joe so I'm guessing multiple personalities and each one has different skills? Like the guy from shattered?

@ThePlayfulFox in your next post, Avery might have to try and convince Maker to leave Taikon behind, since the storm is getting worst and staying behind would put their lives in danger, this is probably where Maker is going to, finally, start thinking about others besides herself.

The rest of you, run.

So yes. I may as well explain his backstory now.

Yozu was born and lived in Creel with his Dad after his Mother died of childbirth. His Dad was a high ranking military officer in the army and then got recruited as a general to the Towers military. It was then after the culture shock that Yozu developed two personalities, one by the name of Geldwich and one by the name of Yame. This occurred when Yozu was around eight.

His father recognized this not as a disability, but as a gift and trained each of the personalities to specialize in something different.

Yozu is a master strategist and his quick to think of ways to get out of situations. The demonstration for that was when the Demons came. The off with the lights was merely a quick reaction. He is very smart, capable of first aid and somewhat cocky.

Geldwich is a master with the Wind element. This is shown by him making powerful “Wind Barriers” and being able to block other forces. He is mainly defensive. His personality is to be very nervous and shy. He stammers a lot when around someone new.

Yame is a master with Knives and combat. His personality as yet to come up mainly because his goals from the other personalities differ and they don’t really use combat a whole lot.

Their father was assassinated when Yozu was around 17 and spent a year in an orphanage. He realized how terrible that place was and made it his goal to try and help those who couldn’t help themselves. He was drawn to the guild mainly because he saw that they were donating.

Sounds good, I'll have Maker be defended by Zhask so that leaves Avery and Taikon.

Okay just some doubts about his skills, how good is he? Because we have characters who have trained their entire lives to mastering the skills they currently have and I'm guessing Yozu couldn't have dedicated as much times as others since he had to keep changing between personalities.
Also, does his element change? Or just his skills?

Yozu’s skill has been developing for much longer than the others so he is the most powerful out of all of them. There are limits to the others powers. Geldwich doesn’t have a whole lot of mana and can run out of it quickly. Yame lacks experience in combat because they don’t fight, so he’s really rusty.
Their elements do not change because they are all in the same vessel. Trust me they aren’t overpowered.

While I hope this doesn't affect any of you in future roleplays with me or put a bad taste of me in your mouth, I have to pull out of this role play. I work too much and spend too much of my free time with my partner, house repairs, and other out of the blue ASAP necessities to keep up with this role play. It's a really good advanced and knowledge needing role play, but I'm too far behind and too busy to get the entire story from beginning to end. Thank you for including me and I hope the thread continues strong.

? I made a mention that I would wed but had some bad news that kinda wreaked so my apologies

dad had to get emergency surgery cus a part of his intestine broke open so sorry I couldn’t get it out yesterday... or Thursday for them and Wednesday for us since he and my mom are overseas in Taiwan communication is a bit difficult