• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Warcraft: The Lost Princess

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Ino walked along the group, she tried to stay near Eli in case he needed something, but she decided to walk herself. Wuru was on her back like a backpack and Iggy floated around, with the usual string tied to her foot and the other end to Ino's wrist. The wings of Ino were of a light green color, with pink spirals. She walked up to Agnes, curious about what she had said the night before.

"Hi." Ino said as she approached and looked up at the demon girl with a smile. "So, can you tell me more what happened to you last night? I'm sorry if asking is rude but I want to know if I can help anyway in the future."

Avery walked behind Baxia, not exactly sure how to bring this up. She wanted to be better, but she didn't know how. Sure, she wasn't very close to them, but she didn't want to be like Yu Zong. She was scared of becoming that. She knew exactly what she wanted, but not how to get there. But how was she supposed to say that? How was she supposed to convey that? She couldn't ask! That would be against her very nature. But then again, to not go down the same path, she had to change her nature. She gave a fake cough. "I, uh, well." She then got an idea. "I thought about what you said last night, and I wish to improve. If you have any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it."

Kira gave a nervous chuckle. "Sorry, but it's true. Especially Ice Ninetails. They're the worst." She shuddered. Then she heard he was considering going to one of the dragon villages. A huge smile crossed her face. "Oh! Which one? There are-" she counted on her fingers the dragon villages (Noivern, Flygon, Garchomp, Dragonite, Haxorus, Hydrogen, Drumpa, Flapple/Appletum, Kommo-o, and Kingdra) "ten of them! I'm honestly from the Noivern Village and they say the Noivern Village is the oldest!" She gave Eli a huge smile.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli gave a chuckle, wincing as he tried to move his right hand out of habit. He sighed, shifting before putting his smile back on, though a bit weaker “Well, I had not thought that far ahead, really I thought I might scare all the dragons, even though I can’t really do any of the fairy stuff a full sylveon can.” He pulled up his water bottle, tilting it up and taking a long drink from it.

Maker looked a bit confused. "I know a lot of Pokemon exist, duh." She said trying to cover up her lack of knowledge. "I just haven't seen them all or know their names." She wondered a bit about the three headed dragon. "Three heads!" She cried out. "That sounds ugly." She sighed. "I need to fire my tutors, they obviously aren't good at their job." She imagined the situation and smirked, she did like to fire people. "If I ever have a dragon, I want one like that one." She pointed at the Dragonair besides Zilong. "I love Dratinis." Maker said proudly. She then looked down at her clothes and sighed loudly. "I need new clothes, I wore these too long already. If I knew we would be walking do much, I would have put on some jeans or something."

Baxia looked down at Avery, his face serious as ever. "Friendship, companionship, partners, you need some sort of positive connection. Someone who understands your struggles and is willing to help you move forward while you are willing to do the same. These bonds come in different ways, family, business partners, Pokemon..." He looked at the group of people walking along. "Guilds. Facing the world alone guarantees misery. Which leads to negative thoughts and feelings, which blind you and lead you to a path of destruction."

Agnes was surprised that Ino would approach her, she was expecting everyone to keep their distance based on what happened the previous night. She sighed, “The name is Agnes by the way, I'm not sure if I ever told you. Angel is my older sister." Agnes nodded to Angel a bit in front of them. "I have what is called Demonic Corruption, I got it from using a Demon Forged weapon that I was not exactly compatible with.” Agnes shrugged, “So if anyone ever asks if you want to use a Demon weapon, say no, it extremely bad if someone without any Demonic resistance uses them. When Maker hit that bowl out of my hands and yelled at me saying that she ‘didn’t ask for of this’ it triggered a strong painful memory of my mother... if you can call her that. The corruption amplified those emotions of anger and sadness to a point I couldn’t control myself, and at the same time… it made that lack of control feel so good that you don’t even think about stopping it…. What happened last night was not Maker’s fault, I didn’t even know I would react that way.”

Agnes gestured to Angel and the holstered revolvers on her, “Angel currently has some that she’s using. Demon Forged weapons are extremely powerful, granting its users significant boost to their magic and other abilities as well as streamline and optimize your mana usage. These weapons come in all sizes, shape, and types. Sounds great right? But unless you get one custom made for you, you won’t have a great time using it. Each one is unique and custom made for each user, and named. The names of these weapons are to be respected like another person. Using one that’s not for you, well, that’s how you get Demonic Corruption.

“But back on topic, if it happens again and you want to help out, the number one thing to be careful on is: Do not touch me, or let me touch you. Demonic corruption can spread to others that way. My strength, power, and speed will be magnified beyond my normal capabilities, but I become like a feral animal so there’s that. Unless you have some kind of demonic resistance or is a demon that can withstand the corruption so just don’t touch me when it happens… and it can spread to Pokémon too.” Agnes added. “More things you can do, well don’t hold back with your attacks, use ranged attacks slows, and snares are you best options. The chances of you killing or severely injuring me when I’m under the effect is very slim. Angel might be able to, but she won’t. Chances are if it happens again Angel will be nearby, just listen to her instructions and you’ll do fine.”

@JadeStar

Kira gave a whistle to call Viron over, who was playing with the other two dragons owned by Kira. The Noibat stared at her with its yellow eyes, before flying over, giving Eli a cautious look. The purple bat landed on Kira's shoulder, the one away from Eli. "Come on, Viron! I thought we trained you not to be afraid of fairies!" Viron snorted. "I guess I can see that." She turned to Eli. "You won't disrupt the village. Just some of the dragons will be like Viron here, distrustful, but I'm sure you'll gain their trust!" She gave Eli a huge smile. The Dragon Villages loved new visitors.

Avery rose a brow. How in the wide, wide world was she supposed to make friends? She never had done it before! In fact, she was encouraged not to! She gave a sigh. She really had terrible childhood, didn't she. "I'm not aware of how to do such a thing. An example might be beneficial." She thought some more. Baxia must think she was some sort of freak or something. Otherwise, wouldn't she already know how to befriend people?

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli gave a smile “Well, I’ll have to rethink that visit when this is all over then.” He studied his hand again, he sighed as he saw it was still red despite his washing. “I’ll probably need to use actual soap.” He quietly muttered. Looking back up, he reengaged with Kira “So, you were around the guild house when that whole mess happened, were you planing on joining?”

Kira looked away. "Kinda. I was, but not anymore. There was a huge fight last night. I don't want to be a part of that." She gave a sigh and looked back at Eli. "Do fights usually happen?" She seriously hoped that it was rare, even unheard of here, but she doubted it. She doubted that fights were rare due to how bad it got. She respected Ino and she found that she enjoyed the Sylveon-human's company, but a few good apples didn't save an entire rotten bunch. And if they were the only two good apples, then they should honestly find a better place. She wanted to join due to the good branding, but after that fight, she doubted it was true.

Baxia looked ahead for a while lost in thought. "Well you might have to surpass me on that. I was lucky to have brothers and sisters who pulled me to them. I never actually made friends on my own. Being the son of the White Dragon includes endless training, so socializing wasn't somebody I learned. But I can tell you what you might need to succeed. You need to be kind, patient and honest. I know those three traits are key." He looked down at her and offered his giant hand. "Besides you already got your first friend. Not bad for a beginner."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked up, a bit in surprise "Fights?" He thought a moment "Never as bad as what I heard about from last night, back home it was really structured, we had our jobs and chores, even if we were never explicitly assigned them. The only person who really took problem with that was Maker over there." He nodded at Maker. "As annoying as she is, she has not been not been in the real world much, and with her stubborn attitude its hard to convey to her what she signed up for." He looked over apologetically "I hope you can forgive them, it really has been stressful, getting suddenly transported and attacked."

Sable wanting to give the princess the benefit of the doubt, and give her a chance to make up for how she had acted. Walking up to Maker, Sable held out a bowel of breakfast that he had made. It turned out that it was a fairly fancy looking breakfast as Sable made it during the night. He had asked a couple of the guards for a couple of the ingredients that he could not find in the forest. "Hey Maker, I am sorry for how I acted. I went out of line with how I acted. I know that you are going through a lot right now. Though just work with us, we only want the best for you."

Grace had been out all night as she was completely lost. For one thing that was going on was that she was following a river, as a water element, she was glad to have the calm and very fast moving water. What she did not expect to com across was a Rolu that was badly hurt. It seemed that there was a lot of damage done to the poor thing. Rushing into the water where the pokemon was, Grace thrust her hands into the water, and as she did her hand begun to glow, and take on the glowing water. Grace felt as if she knew what to do, so she threw her hands over the body, and moved the water around the wounds.

Unknown to Grace, a group of pokemon were lurking in the tops of the trees waiting for someone to come along. It seemed that these pokemon were ready to battle any and all people that they stumbled upon. It showed when a very large Mandibuzz came rushing down towards Grace, who was too caught up in helping the injured pokemon.
@RobbyK

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Ino nodded and listened carefully to everything Agnes said. She took mental notes of the details, trying to avoid having her mind wonder to what a demonic Wuru would be like. Some information did interest her, like the weapons. She had more questions regarding that.

"I have a doubt." She said raising her hand. "Sorry I'm Ino by the way, leader of Galactic Stars." She smiled and then continued. "Is it only weapons that can be made? You see I have a thing for music and I have a very beautiful violin. But, I have been wanting to learn other instruments and one thing that worries us musicians is others using our instruments. Do you think one could be made for me?" Her antennas and big eyes turned to Agnes.

Avery thought for a second. She was terrible at all three of those things. She was extremely rough with people, she tended to be impatient when talking to others, and she naturally hid the truth from others. How was she ever going to turn her life around? She was going to have to redo her entire personality at this rate. Then Baxia basically said he was her friend. A rare genuine smile crossed her face as she accepted the hand. The smile was weird, as was the feeling of acceptance. Both was foreign to her, as neither was present in her childhood. That feeling made her want to be nice to others. It was very strange indeed.

Kira nodded. That seemed fair, in her personal opinion. They were all just stressed and the one who started it was the most trouble already. She gave a sigh before she realized she never got Eli's name. "Uh, I can't believe I forgot to ask, but what's your name?" She had a slightly embarrassed look on her face as she scratched the back of her back. How could she forget something so fundamentally important! She needed to know someone's name if they were going to be friends, and Kira intended for the injured person next to her to become her friend.

Hon trudged through the woods as he had been doing all night searching for Naomi. They had just set up camp when a small group of Mandibuzz ambushed them, resulting in his Riolu being taken away by one of the Mandibuzz.

"Naomi!" The concerned elf called out to her name for the hundredth time, following a stream to to keep some since of direction. Suddenly, he heard a sharp whiff of wind above him. As he alerted his eyes up, two more large dark figures jetted across the top of the trees. "It's the Mandibuzz.. NAOMI!" He took off in the same direction of the large bird pokemon, hoping to find his companion - alive.

Hon came to a sudden stop when he heard their large wings flutter heavily, signifying they were landing in the trees above. As he brought his eyes back down to level, he saw her, Naomi, and being handled by a female. He could see his Riolu wasn't conscious, hoping and praying she's just out cold. Kreuger, his Haunter, appeared by his side from the darkness observing the scene as well.

One of the Mandibuzz lifted itself up and in an instant, dashed towards the girl and Naomi. He had to act, and fast and thought of his only solution. "Krueger! Put that Mandibuzz to sleep." At command, the Haunter dashed through the trees with ease and as the Mandbuzz soared closer to the ground, Krueger unleashed Hypnosis on it. The large bird's eyes grew heavy as it lost it's momentum and accuracy and hit to the ground with a loud thud 20 feet or so from the girl and Naomi, completely unconscious.

Last edited:
“Hmm…” Agnes smiled at Ino’s introduction, “No, the Demon Forges can make anything, we just call it for simplicity’s sake.” Agnes chuckled. She was taken aback a bit by Ino’s sudden question about having an instrument made for her that only she could play. “Erm… well making the instrument isn’t an issue I’m sure, but Demon Forge weapons aren’t exactly something that is just made for anyone, they’re usually created for individuals with a very high level of skill and mastery. They’re not something you get, for practice and learn to get better on. Think of them as the end goal weapon or in your case, an instrument in your arsenal.” Agnes tried her best to put into words of how Demon Forge weapons were explained to her when she was younger.

“And besides… they don’t come cheap… and I don’t mean money, that’s useless in the demon realm. They take payments in ‘other’ ways which you will have to sort out with the crafter if you ever get to that point.”

***​

“Not really that scary for a three head dragon, but vicious and dangerous? Very much so… since it’s been empowered by Demonic Magics and comes from the Demon world it’s not the typical Hydreigon you will find anywhere else, it's piratically an ancient primordial.” Angel said thinking back to Hydra and Atara. “That’s a Dragonair, Maker, a more mature and much stronger Dratini. But hey least you were closer. We’re not going to be able to get any clothes until we make it back to civilization… I mean you can always just run around in the nude, I hear its quite liberating when done in the woods… really connects you with… nature?” Angel shrugged.

@JadeStar

Maker looked at the bowl and then at Sable. Flashbacks of the night before came back to her, which brought her cheerful morning attitude down. She raised her hand rejecting the bowl of food. "No thank you, give it to my butler, he needs it more." Maker figured if the food was poisoned, it was better for Eli to take it then her. She turned her attention back to Angel. "Dragonair? Oh because it has little wings. That makes sense." She frowned at the idea of going nude. "Never. My body is a temple and probably the most pure in the world. The day someone sees me nude is when I have found my true love or I'm dead." She crossed her arms and looked ahead.

Baxia shook Avery's hand and looked ahead. He pointed towards two large mountains that could be seen coming up in the distance. "That's the mountain valley, it's longer then it looks." He then pointed at a large group of clouds coming from the east. "If those clouds reach the valley, it would be impossible to cross it, but the only other secure path is even worse." He pointed towards the west. "Over there is a border city that belongs to the Black Dragon, going into it basically means certain death. So we either make it before the storm reached the valley, or we will have two choices. Go through a terrible snow storm in a mountain range or try and go through the enemies highly active territory."

Taikon stepped slightly closer to Baxia while his Zorua hopped out of Maker's arms to join her human companion, the fact there was an imminent snow storm meant that his Corvisquire would have to find shelter, but he didn't bother about that too much for people to find out and he trusted that his feathered friend would find a way like he mostly did when in trouble. "I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I feel like taking my chances with the snow storm, then we won't have anyone harming the princess... unless you count mother nature, but hopefully we have a few things that can help us stay warm before we cross to the other side." Zorua barked in agreement while Taikon went to pick her up.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Ino looked a bit disappointed as her dream of a instrument unique to her faded away. But in such a world filled with so much magic, maybe it wasn't at all impossible. Ino stretched her back, Wuru's weight was getting to her, but she decided not to disturb her bug friend.

"Well I guess I don't want to pay with something else that isn't money." Ino said nervously. "I really like your horns by the way. I wish I had some instead of antennas, but I wouldn't be able to hold them up." She giggled as she imagined herself falling to the side because of the giant horns on her head.

Avery narrowed her eyes, thinking. "What are the chances we can just sneak through the city?" Avery asked as she looked up at the clouds Baxia pointed out. It seemed pretty unprobable that they could get there before the storm. She glanced behind her and realized that she had a lot of people she was unnecessarily rude towards. Basically everyone at this point. The feeling that came when Baxia said that they were friends lingered, and she wanted to restart many of the relationships she had currently and make them more, positive. However, she didn't know how to apologize properly. She gave a sigh. Man, there were a lot of things she needed to find out. But the best way to learn was to try. She walked over to Eli and the new girl. "Uh, Eli, I wish to inform you that I regretted not assisting you when you needed it and also calling you 'girly' ever since I got here." She gave a brief nod before looking at the new girl. "And I regret that huge fight that you had to witness. I hope that I can make it up to you both in the future."

Kira rose a brow at Avery. At least she had Eli's name now. But she was confused. Was she attempting an apology? If so, she was doing an awful job. "Uh, thanks," she said as she thought about her decision about the path. "I vote city!" She exclaimed, "Dragons hate the cold, and I have three of them. Trust me, not fun."

Angel listened to the options for their path from Baxia, and the votes from some of the other traveling party members. Angel gave it some thought, it was quite troubling indeed, and both have their positives and negatives with too many factors that could go wrong from just within the group. The ability for Maker not to act out or outwardly show her displeasure should the group decide to sneak through the city was way too unpredictable and the risk too high. Though the storm could be equally dangerous there were factors in the storm that could be controlled and the option of hunkering down and taking shelter until the storms passes is always an option.

A few moments of contemplation later Angel spoke up. “If our travel group was a much smaller size sneaking through the city undetected would be the more feasible option, but given our current situation with someone being injured and our ‘asset’ being quite…. difficult and unpredictable in behavior, taking a longer way through the mountain valley would be the better option.” Angel glanced behind her at Agnes who was talking with the Vivillon girl from the guild house, then looking back at the mountain, she continued, “We could also take shelter and wait for the storm to pass is also a viable option once we are in the valley and the storm gets to bad to push through… unless we make record time which my sister and I may be of assistance, is also an option, though not the greatest. Given the nature of what my sister and I are, we can speed up our journey through the mountain valley quite a bit, scaling mountainous terrain is just as easy for us to walk on flat land, and we can scout ahead and found the best routes to go through.” Angel said to Baxia throwing out her vote for the mountains.

***​

“Oh come on, if you want power greater than what your naturally capable of you have to sacrifice something for it. Are you afraid of sacrifice?” Agnes teased, when she sensed Ino’s unease, “I’ve heard people trading away a part of their souls before, their first born, ability to love, ability to hope, their memories, the lives and souls of ten thousand innocents… come to think of it, I guess some of those things are a little horrific.” Agnes shrugged, “But what you give for payment is directly equivalent to the power you will receive, we demons believe in equal exchange ya know.” Agnes smiled.

Agnes chuckled and laughed, she felt her heart lift and couldn’t help but smile, “Thanks! These things may look cool and fancy, but try sleeping on your side with these things and they get a lot less cool.” Agnes pulled at one of her horns feeling the segments and the pointed tip. “I can’t imagine how my sister deals with hers. I’ve only got one set, she’s got two, and third goring in, and my mother… well she’s got four, and they are huge!” Agnes thought of the monster that was her mother, not matter how much she may hate her, she does admit her mother’s horns are somewhat of a marvel and a thing of opulence and elegance.

Maker didn't seem at all interested in the conversation about which way to go. She honestly didn't care. She figured she was going to have a difficult time in either one, plus Zhask promised to keep her always warm, so if it was through the storm, she wouldn't suffer. If they did go through the city, she might be able to buy new clothes, but they probably wouldn't let her and that would be torture. She turned her attention back to the conversation before with Aspen and Yozu. "Maybe we can see some nice Pokemon from this place. Aren't they supposed to be different in each region? One time I saw online this Meowth that had a different look and was almost black. It didn't look as cute as the one I know back home though. Oh and I always wanted a Snubull! Maybe Ponyta too so I don't have to walk everywhere." She smiled at the idea of having Pokemon, without having to offer her soul in return.

Baxia kept looking ahead, listening to the others inquiries about which path to take. The choice was pretty obvious afterwards. Considering Maker's behavior, the injured man and the number of people, the city was too dangerous to get through. Plus he was a big man, hard to hide anywhere, not to mention Chang'e wouldn't leave her moon behind and demons were very rare in Taiyo, the two with them would certainly get attention.
"We will go through the mountains. It is faster and if we do get caught in the storm, our enemies won't be able to track us inside." He called out. "We know our way through, hopefully the storm won't get there when we do."

-- 3 hours later --
The two mountains looked like giant gates as a path came clear between them. The clouds above were dark but calm, as if waiting for the right moment to strike. It was clear the mountains were not meant to be hiked and it was the same for the ones followed behind those two. The path entered the valley and it could be seen getting thinner and disappearing after a turn. Baxia took in a deep breath as he looked at the task ahead of them. "Remember to not be loud, an avalanche could doom us all."
Ling finally emerged from the trees as he landed near Baxia. He looked calm as he looked ahead at the mountain valley. "We're being followed. If we stay here sooner, we could be expecting an attack."
Baxia nodded. "Everyone, let's keep going."

Maker looked at the mountains the entire time a conversation was going on up front, until she heard the last sentence from Baxia. "What?! I'm tired! Can't we eat something?" She had a defeated look on her face. "Or make room for me on the little cart." She pointed towards Eli.
Wanwan walked over to Maker and offered her a bottle with what seemed to be clear water. "Here, it's an energy potion. You won't feel tired for hours if you drink this. This is how me and my brothers are always active." She smiled as Maker took the bottle and began to drink. "How do you feel?"
Maker smiled as she finished the liquid and return the bottle. "Wow you're right I feel way better, thank you!" She waved at Baxia. "Nevermind! I'm ready!"
Wanwan skipped away joyfully and was pulled to the side by Zilong. "What did you give her?" He whispered. Wanwan giggled and whispered back. "Water."
Baxia nodded and pointed towards the bags next to Eli. "Any of you sensitive to the cold, get blankets from there and cover yourselves. If you can, huddle together go for it, it helps a lot more." With that he started walking ahead again, this time with Ling by his side. Wanwan and Chang'e at the end of the group, talking to each other and Zilong pulling the cart.

Taikon immediately walks up to the selection of things to wear for colder climates and goes to grab himself an ankle long coat along with a red scarf. "Go in the hood like usual, Zorua, your fur should be a bit of help for you." He said while Zorua nodded and made her way to rest in the hood of Taikon's new coat, he gave a friendly smile as he looked at everyone and moved out of the way so everyone could get their cold wear, but in reality, he did his best to hide the excitement of his plan. Corvisquire flew up in to the higher areas of the mountains, the bird Pokemon made sure to stay out of everyone's view, even Taikon's, a smirk began to form on his beak as he knew exactly what plan Taikon had: It was his job to make some targets move to dangerous environments and cause 'accidents.'

Geldwich hated the cold. And now in a mountain full of snow and rushing winds, this wasn’t really the best condition to be doing much. Taking a blanket out of the bags, he wrapped it around himself and stood closer to Maker and Aspen. His teeth were chattering quickly.
“H-h-how d-does Yozu even...s-stand this c-c-cold? ,” he murmured quietly to himself.

Thinking he should take his mind off of the cold, and seeing how Maker was energetic, he decided that he could spot some more Pokémon and teach. To the groups left, there was a pack of about nine or ten Snorunt. He pointed at them with as much enthusiasm as possible. “L-look at that! A bunch of S-Snorunt...” Geldwich said.

But looking closer at the group, one of the Snorunt was looking at him in a funny way. Confused, Geldwich kept walking but the Snorunt came out of the group and started to walk towards him. And when the little Pokémon was close enough he tugged at the bottom of the blanket Geldwich wrapped himself in, and it started to cover itself in the blanket as well and walked with him.

“.........um...I didn’t know these guys were...”
And then he realized. “Oh! Ha. They always look like their holding themselves from the cold and he saw me....that’s rather interesting...” Geldwich said as the cold was settling in. The Pokémon seemed happier now.

Last edited:
Aspen stared up at the mountains. Despite their threat, he found them beautiful, and just kept drinking in the sight. He was actually a little excited to travel between them, despite how the chilly air nipped at him and his light clothing. But for now he didn’t really feel the need to bundle up, and he really rather enjoyed the rush of cold air against his skin. It was fresh, despite the burning it produced in his lungs. He wandered away from Maker and to a small outcropping of rock, which he quickly got to the top of. He closed his eyes, imagining the scene before him as he had seen it moments ago, repainting every crag and peak before them in his mind’s eye before giving a short whoop and jumping off the rock, softening his descent with a small gust of air. He was feeling so free he almost started a snowball fight with Topaz, but he was reminded that they had to get going. Soon he rejoined the group, staying to the front this time and jumping lightly from rock to rock and keeping a lookout ahead, even though it probably wasn’t needed.

Maker looked at the Snorunt and her eyes seemed to shine in excitement. "Oh look at those!" She began to walk towards them but stop dead in her tracks as she felt a soft crunch under her foot. She looked down and saw her foot stepping on snow. Her expression went from confusion to joy in a few seconds. She went down on one knee and scooped up some snow on her right hand, forming it into a ball with her left. "This is so amazing!" She called out as she grabbed more and placed it into her hand. "I didn't know it felt so nice!" She ran over to the cart and began looking through the things quickly with her free hand. "Somebody give me a jar to put this in! I want to take it home!" She called out desperately.

Angel looked at Agnes and motioned her over. “You cover left and I go right?”

Agnes looked at the rock walls on either side of the valley, “Yea sure.”

They approached Baxia and began to explain, “We might be followed, but my sister and I can scale these valley walls like nothing, we’ll move ahead and to scout. If we find any obstructions you’ll probably hear us. Follow us if you can, we’ll be trying to guide you guys thought eh safest way.” Angel said looking around.

Agnes motioned to Flash and Amphy. The two gathered around her. Flash you take point and stay near Baxia , and Amphy you stay bear the other rear with Wanwan and Chang’e, if the storm gets bad, light up your tails, so we know where you guys are, we will need you two to act as beacons and for light so others can know not to leave.” The two Ampharos nodded and split off to their positions. She looked to Angel, she was still talking to Baxia, “I’ll head off first!” she nodded to Angel, and she nodded back in approval.

Agnes approached the rock face left of the group and looked at the extremely steep and near vertical wall of rock and ice. “Well here we go.” Agnes grinned and leapt against the wall, she seemed to be standing on nothing but very minuscule ledges, her cloven hooves managed to grip the wall. She stood up with perfect balance and began to scale the wall seemingly defying gravity, moving along the rock face with ease and soon she was out of sight as she moved though rock ice and snow all the same.

Grace did not notice that the Madnibuzz was coming to attack her. She was too far into the healing of the rolu that needed her help. She felt the water come into her hands, and flow into the prone pokemon that lay at her feet. It took her awhile to finally find her core to actually help get the pokemon to a healthy space again, and when that was done, Grace picked up the small pokemon, and walked out of the river bed. It was then she noticed the person there with the mandibuzz passed out.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked up at the mountain, not really having much to say for himself, reaching over and grabbing a blacker as he turned to respond to Kira, he was interrupted by Avery. He gave a small smile “Well, thank you for apologizing, and it’s fine, as long as it’s all playful banter, right?” He reaches over the cart with his left hand, offering it to shake as he used his ribbons to manipulate the blacker he had just grabbed.

Kreuger creepily laughed, positively of course, at his triumph over the Mandibuzz. With his type, he could have been easily overcome by the large dark type pokemon. Hon cautiously appeared from the treeline as his Haunter floated back by his side. He slowly approached the girl with caution, "Naomi.. my riolu.. is she okay?" He asked hesitantly. He didn't know this girl, her intentions, nor his pokemon's condition. He clinched his weapon in anxiety and anticipation, Kreuger getting defensive as well.

"Yes I will say she will be fine. I am sorry that she was hurt. I think it was some sort of trap laid out by that mandibuzz there to take from anyone who tried to help the poor dear." Grace did not hold any fear of the weapon, though she was cautious of it. "Come we must get out of here before anymore show up." With that Grace was walking again, though she did not know where she was going. "My name is Grace by the way. I am sorry that happened to your friend."

Kira grabbed herself a blanket as she grumbled to herself and walked away from Eli. What a fun way to travel, dealing with three very unhappy dragons. Such fun. She wondered if anyone else was going to help her with her three now angry dragons. She doubted it. Viron screeched loudly, hurting her ears. The other two weren't much better, trying to make the others angry by being general nuisances. This was going to be awful.

Avery smiled as a warmth filled her. Eli didn't mind? If he didn't mind, then she would continue, she supposed. "Just let me know if I take it too far, ok Girly." She gave Eli a quick wink at her nickname for him to show she was merely playing with him. She looked around the rest of the people. So many people. Ino and Maker were the two who needed to receive her attempt at a better relationship the most thought. She decided to go with Maker first. Especially since she and Maker had butted heads the most. She shivered a bit in the cold, not used to it at all. The warmth of the new feeling she discovered was merely internal, not external. She then had to stifle a laugh. Dispite not seeing snow herself, she knew it would melt by the time they returned. "Uh, Maker, I don't think that'll work," she said in an amused tone. "You see, snow is actually water that has been frozen in a certain way." Avery then took a more serious expression. "Maker, I wish to inform you that I regret being extremely aggressive with you and especially that fight last night. Also I promise I will no longer use 'princess' as an insult."

As they trudged through the freezing mountains, Geldwich noticed that the Snorunt was having a harder time keeping up to him that he did before. And because he did, Geldwich promptly scooped the Pokemon up and held him near his own torso. Soon enough the Pokemon stopped shaking and became very snug in the young man's blanket. Thankfully Snorunt warmed up Geldwich as well which made him stop shaking as much.

Rouge's drone got too cold that the motor started to freeze up, so it was stowed away in the wagon while Rouge zipped around people for fun. Geldwich started to walk at a faster pace now that he was warming up. It wasn’t long before he noticed that Kira was also pretty cold too. He hesitated before walking next to her, wanting someone to keep him company. He was about to say something, but then quickly decided not too.

He waved his hand around in a circular pattern in front of them and made a large cone and some shape gust wall in front of them as they walked.

“U-um that s-should keep the...the wind away. Wind m-makes it c-colder I think...,” Geldwich stammered nervously. He didn’t like talking to new people because new people always judge others in a new way. He began to shiver again, but it wasn’t really from the cold.

Crisp white air came from his breath as he took deep ones. “I-um. I’m sorry t-that we had to g-go this way. I didn’t w-want to go here as well...I’m not used to the cold like Yozu is...”

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Ino listened attentively at Agnes, the idea of horns seemed to be intriguing to her. All she could was imagine the different sleeping positions and the massive horns of Agnes' mother. She suddenly felt relieved that her antennas never really got int the way of her sleeping or normal life. Her dreams popped when she noticed they were now approaching colder weather.

Ino shivered as the snow began to exist around them. She didn't like the cold and her being part bug made it even worse. She felt as Wuru begin to shiver on her back. She gently took the chubby Wurmple and tugged him inside her shirt, that way he could stay warm, but it now looked like Ino was pregnant. Iggy seemed to actually enjoy the snow, so there was nothing to worry about there.

Ino walked up to Eli's side. "Hey, how are you feeling? Do you need a blanket?" She asked nicely.

Maker pouted when she heard the terrible news that her snow wouldn't survive. She sighed and looked over at Avery, with a nice smile on her face. "Thanks for telling me before I made a fool out of myself." She scooped up the snow again in her hands and began making a snowball, when suddenly she turned to Avery with a confused look. "What do you mean? You were insulting me? I thought princess was a compliment..." Maker's face began to fill with the disappointment. The idea of who she was being used as an insult gave her the wrong idea of what the world thought of her.

Baxia nodded towards the two demon girls. He had gone through the valley multiple times and new of the dangers of getting lost. The only thing he feared was an avalanche. He walked ahead as the two towering mountains were now at their sides, with a narrow path leading deeper into the valley, big enough for jus their group. He looked up and the clouds were just starting to go over the mountains. It was a good sign. He looked towards his Tyranitar, the Pokemon looked calm and walked at a decent pace. He looked back at the group. Wanwan and Chang'e, along with their Pokemon, were enjoying the walk. Ling was quiet, but alert, as always. Zilong looked determined to cross the valley while pulling the cart, probably taking it as training.
As they moved forward the path began to curve, leaving the forest behind them out of sight. Soon they were in the middle of tall and snowy rocks, the wind flowing against their faces and the sunlight slowly disappearing.

Kira looked at her rampaging dragons. Viron continued to squawk loudly, Slifria was trying to pick fights with the other Pokemon, and Trifi, Trifi was the worst. Trifi was now extremely aggressive, trying to attack the person closest to her, as if she blamed them for the cold. Kira shuddered from the unruly behavior her dragons were displaying. If she could, she would take them out of the cold and not let them free until they were past the mountains. But there was nothing like that. A tear came to her eye, knowing that her dragons were extremely uncomfortable and that any chance she had in joining the guild had fluttered away and could never come back. Why didn't they heed her warning? She was sure the other Pokemon who weren't acting this way experienced the cold before. Hers? Not once in their lives. She was too caught up in her dragons that she missed what Geldwich said to her. Well, almost. "Thanks," she muttered, not paying much attention to him. Her focus was on her dragons.

Avery eyes widened when she realized the princess was that oblivious. How could anyone not know! "No! No! Maker, listen, it's context. When I'm angry at you because you're acting like the most spoiled brat in the world, princess is used as an insult. Most other times it's used as a bit of a poking at. Playful banter." She gave a sigh. "Look, Maker, I'm trying to start our current relationship, one where we hate each other, over." Avery was worried she messed this one up horribly. Maybe she shouldn't have tried to make things better with Maker. But deep down she knew she had to. Especially if she wanted to turn her current path around.

Last edited:
Maker tilted her side to the side as she was struggling to understand Avery. She figured, by Avery's expression, that the shadow girl meant no harm. Maker shrugged and smiled. "I'm not sure what you're saying but it's okay. I forgive you." She learned that from her father. "Now if you'll excuse me, I need to take enough snow for a snowman." She ran over to the side of the path and knelt down to scoop up more snow, to her surprise, there was a flower under the layer of snow. She looked at with curious eyes. It was a flower with a white center, long petals that started white and faded to a dark purple at the tip. Maker gently picked it up, dropping the snow to have both hands free. "The colors remind me of you Zhask." She said almost to nobody. She got up and waved at Aspen. "Hey air man! I got a flower!" She held it out so it could be seen in front of Avery.

“I’m leaving our Ampharos here, when the storms hits and visibility goes bad they will act as beacons for everyone Stay vigilant, and don’t let Maker out of your sights,” Angel leaned in closer to Baxia, “There is an assassin among her traveling group that is still after her, be careful.” Angel warned. Then she went to the cliff wall opposite of the wall Agnes climbed. She leaped onto the near vertical surface and effortlessly climbed out of sight within a few minutes.

Upon reaching the top she saw Agnes across from her slightly higher up looking off into the distance through a clearing. The inverted pentagram was glowing above her forehead.

“This doesn’t look good, that’s storm’s going to hit us either way, mind as well haul ass as much as we can before it gets us.”

The Leviathan’s Cross ignited in front of Angel’s forehead and her eyes were coated in a light blue glow as she scanned the skyline, at least the storm wasn’t magical, but there was something else in the air. Residual mana trails, didn’t make sense. Angel further empowered the seal but the results were the same. She made a mental note and began to move in unison with Agnes.

Despite Agnes’s injury and still being sore, she managed to traverse the mountain side keeping pace with Angel. The two made their way a bit always in front of the main group. Angel had the red revolver drawn and was shooting into the valley, leaving brightly glowing red markers that indicated where to go, though she only pointed out routes that were off the beaten path and would be quicker through the valley.

Snow began to fall as well as the wind began to pick up. Small hindrances but nothing at the moment the two sister’s couldn’t handle, but they proceeded with caution as the snow and ice on the ground became denser.

Honn carefully picked up Naomi as he looked over his shoulder. He could see the twinkle in the eyes from the other Mandibuzz in the trees as they watched them from high above. "My name is Honn.. thank you for taking care of my Riolu. We were separated last night when those same Mandibuzz attacked us. I don't know if they were out for blood or if we stumbled upon their territory.." He trailed off as he realized he was following a stranger.

"I'm sorry, but where are we going exactly? I- I need to be heading east. Then again I don't know this area quite too well."

"I do not know this area either as I am not from here. Due to some magical interference, me and my group were stranded here. Right now I am trying to find a way back to them. Following the river would be my best bet. At the moment, I am pretty much only good for one thing and that is being useless to my guild. I feel like I have no purpose with them. I am the only one who does not know how to right among them, and now I have gone and gotten myself lost." Grace nuzzled into Fluff as she came to calm the fairy down. It seemed that Grace was a bit more concerned then she let on. She spoke to the stranger as it was easier to air her grievances to him then to the others.

Grace kept on walking, though she got quieter after she spoke about her guild. It seemed that not knowing how to fight weighed heavy on her. She felt like she was less of a guild member, and someone who was dependent on the other members. As the two walked along the edge of the water, the trees grew less dense, and Grace found herself in a clearing. It seemed that there were signs of people as the fire pit was still smoking from the morning fire. Though there were not any signs of others there.

Ling rushed through the woods, back to the camp site, since Chang'e insisted she left her stuffed Buneart back at the campsite and an angry Chang'e was something to fear. As he arrived quickly, he noticed Grace and Honn. He examined the two quickly and recognize the blonde girl. "You've been left behind. I apologize." He pointed with his sword towards the mountains in the distance. "Hurry and catch up to the others, if you don't get there on time, you might not survive. I will follow shortly behind."