• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon world Journey

Name: Terumi Lyrugia
Sexuality: probably straight-
Personality: Calm and Calculating
Height: 5'7"
Defining Feature: His greyish hair, and his obsession over the color chartreuse
Physical Appearance: Somewhat skinny. Pale-ish skin. His grey hair loosely hangs in front of his face, covering his chartreuse eyes. Always wears a hoodie and something with the color chartreuse on it.
Clothing: A Grey hoodie with lime green accents, Black tracksuit leggings with lime green accents, Black combat boots with green laces. wears black training tape over most of his hands to hide injuries from doing stupid things, like trying to ride a rhyhorn with his eyes closed. you can also look at my pfp because that is what he looks like
Starter: Raboot
Pokemon:
Raboot (named Flare, it evolved before he came to Kanto)
Noibat (named Aerosol, was abandoned in Viridian forest) (not caught yet)
Other: (i cant make up my damn mind on my second pokemon XD)
He is from the Galar Region (which explains his Scottish accent) and moved to Kanto. Has has good experience in the field.
Terumi.jpg
(Edit: added my drawing of him made specifically for the RP)

Last edited:
If you are going to have a second Pokemon, please keep it a basic form (or if it is a Pokemon that evolves quickly like a Beedrill or a Butterfree or a Vivillon, that's fine). A Noivern is too strong. Raboot is somewhat okay, but to balance the strengths with everybody else and how far along we are, keep them at a reasonably low level in terms of experience they have, whether they are newly caught Wild Pokemon (or abandoned Pokemon). Usually, an abandoned Pokemon is at a basic level, like Pidgey or Rattata, after someone deems them not worthy to train since they have a difficult time grasping the concept of battle or they aren't that great.

A Rhydon is still too powerful.

In the games, Rhyhorn evolves at Level 42. If we are basing the levels into a realistic sense, that means this Rhydon is super strong. Only a handful of people have the first Badge while a good half of them are still around Viridian City. Please, keep it reasonable. No one is going to abandon a Rhydon, no matter how bad they are in battle. A Rhydon is useful in many different aspects other than battle, like muscle and using it as a farm Pokemon.

XD oh my goodness lol XD

But yes, I worked out my knee too much and I ended up getting bursitis in my knee.

Let me explain: There are fluid-filled sacs in your joints that aid in secretion to help make your joints fluid and work. When you work out your joints, these sacs start to excrete fluid and help you move. However, work them out too much at one time and they'll start to get sore. Keep doing it and they get swollen and it will be painful to move it.

The weird thing is, joints like knees and shoulders need to be worked out softly and semi-constantly to heal. XD Ice packs help (heat pads make the pain worse, or I could have gotten it mixed up), and resting it in between working it out is a good idea. If you set it still for too long, it will start to hurt when you move it.

The first signs of it are a creaking sound and feel, and it just feels uncomfortable to move it. My knee only got this bad because its a part of my dominant leg and I moved into a house with stairs. It's great :/

I had this before during work at a grocery store, but in my shoulder. I had to constantly move it at a nice slow pace and not to overwork it, or else it could get worse.

Anyway, on another note, who else is in Pewter City? I don't remember how many days I had Poito go ahead (was it three? Four?), so if anyone is at that day or mark, then please tag me or let me know.

Before I get derailed I wanna ask a quick RP related question... Would it make sense for a cubone to evolve into an alolan marowak in kanto??? To get regular marowak you evolve it during the day and alolan marowak by night. I'm assuming this won't be an issue, but I figured I'd go ahead and ask anyways... ya know. Just in case.

>.> You sound like you're in an abusive relationship when you put it like that.
Do bills count? As soon as I see them my paycheck disappears.

you and talks then you may need to seek help.
Like, from three different fields kinda help
Jim, Jack ,and Jose.

But yes, I worked out my knee too much and I ended up getting bursitis in my knee.

Hope your knee gets better.

Now, I have a theory on that. Take it as you will though.

Marowak is a more tribalistic warrior that lives in arid climates. Alolan Marowak uses ghostly fires to lure and control spirits to use their power, and the moon has connections to strengthening the power of spirits or spiritual energies in real life.

So, if we don't do a thing about genetics, we can say that Cubone can evolve into a Marowak if they just learn the basics and train normally to evolve into Marowak. If Cubone begins to learn the tribal dance and trains that way, it will evolve into Alolan Marowak during night.