• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon world Journey

Hey Emo, I hope it's okay that I kinda took control in my post a little bit. I'm just trying to get the group moving to the forest. I also was hoping you were okay with the idea of a gatehouse that also has a ranger station aspect. That basically just lets them check up on trainers that go into the forest and make sure they'll be all right, let them know if there are more Beedril than usual, and all the stuff you might find at a visitor center at a national park. That's kinda how I envision it at least. Information, rules, stuff like that. Just an idea, it doesn't need to be nearly that complicated.

Sorry for the late post. Today was my day off, and I need to go into town to get some dog food and other things for my fur babies. I really needed to get my puppy some puppy food.

Tell your fur babies some random guy on the internet said "Hi". Im talking about me. I said hi.

@ThAtGuY101, I have the random pokemon for you. If you want I can tell you what pokemon that was chosen now, or it can be a surprise for later.
I'm this close to having a panic attack kitty :(... On one hand I WANNA KNOOOW! :-O ,but on the other hand I don't because surprise is fun. I love surprises. The suspense... Don't tell me. :x: I'll try and find a way to lower my blood pressure. Whos the mystery pokémon for? Friedrich or Nyoko?

NDB

Previously BartenderReaper
@RenzFlintrock Route 2 is actually the route between Pewter City and Viridian City. There’s technically 2 paths on route 2: Eastern and Western. The Eastern path is the path where you need HM Cut to get through and the Western path has Viridian Forest in the middle.

Kanto_Route_2_HGSS.png

To be fair many people don't travel in between Pewter City and Viridian City so neither Viridian Forest or Route 2 see many people. Also I like to imagine people could go to route 2 and head north to Pewter City. The game I don't think lets you ,but realistically you could climb a ledge. assuming there are ledges. You could also for RP sake assume there aren't. Though it is out of the way, easy to miss ,and many people like reaper said probably don't know it exists.

I've decided that Terumi's 3rd pokemon is definitely going to be a croagunk (because my favorite poison type is toxicroak) but i dont know how to get a croagunk into kanto :p
Croagunk and toxicroak are really cool. Trade with a random npc could be a possibility. Maybe someone else from Sinnoh had one. Or maybe it was sent to Kanto via pc from a friend/relative in a different region.

or future region.