• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon: Xenoforce (Discussion)

It's been 20 years since Xenoforce, an agency dedicated to returning Xeno-Pokémon to normal, was formed in the Flerk region. Many did go out, but success is higher than ever before. We are searching the world for new Xenoforce recruits starting at age 16. These recruits are hardworking. They will improve from the most recent generation of agents, increasing in teamwork, agility and more that we may not realize. They will be in one of four divisions: Xeno Agents, Researchers, Security and Xeno Control Agents.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, so if you read the lore (above), you'll realize that the recruits are mainly youthful. The character sheet (below 1) and my bios (below 2 & 3) are quite complicated. You'll see how complicated afterwards, 'cause the current main cast (below 4) is also quite complicated.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:
Sexuality:
Relatives:
Appearance:
Height:
Weight:
Personality:
Division:
Partner Pokémon:
Stats (D, C, B, A, S):
  • Teamwork:
  • Agility:
  • Purity:
  • Brains:
Name: Jacob "Jake" Marsden
Sexuality: Straight
Relatives: All killed by Xeno-Pokémon
Appearance: Jake (as everyone knows him) has brown eyes, has brown hair, is pale, and has a scar on his chest, from a Xeno-Pokémon.
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 73kg
Personality: Really hasty, great with teamwork, and one of the most hardworking teens in the world.
Division: Xeno Agents (defends Flerk from Xeno-Pokémon)
Partner Pokémon: Incineroar
Stats (D, C, B, A, S):
  • Teamwork: S
  • Agility: S
  • Purity: A
  • Brains: B
Name: Jacred Smith
Sexuality: Bisexual
Relatives: All deceased
Appearance: Jacred has green eyes, blue hair, is tanned, and has no scars.
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 70kg
Personality: Pretty crazy, and quite hardworking. Reveals nothing else.
Division: Xeno Control Agents (keeps control of Xeno-Pokémon)
Partner Pokémon: Snorlax (can G-Max)
Stats (D, C, B, A, S):
  • Teamwork: B
  • Agility: A
  • Purity: C
  • Brains: D
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  1. Jacob "Jake" Marsden, a Xeno Agent.
  2. Jacred Smith, a Xeno Control Agent.
  3. Leonardo "Leo" Chestvire, a Xeno Researcher.
  4. Taylor Adler, a Xeno Control Agent
Edits
#0: Created thread.
#1: Removed glitchy crap. (Glitches are such c*nts)
#2: Added "Facilities in Flerk".
#3: Added "What the Divisions Do".
#4: Added "Support Cast".
#5: Updated the current main cast (I'm so slow!).
#6: Updated "Support Cast".
#7: Updated "Support Cast" again.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Facilities in Flerk
Redton--Xenoforce HQ, Pokémon Center, Poké Mart
Xeno-City--Pokémon Center, Xenobase, Poké Mart
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What the Divisions Do
Xeno Agents: defends Flerk from Xeno-Pokémon.
Researchers: researches Xeno-Pokémon.
Security: checks Flerk for Xeno-Pokémon, alerts Xenoforce if Xeno-Pokémon are seen.
Xeno Control Agents: keeps control of Xeno-Pokémon.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Support Cast
Mark Prince, Jake's best friend.
Kirk Prince, Xenoforce leader.
Marco Smith, ex-Xenoforce agent.
Hundreds of other Xenoforce agents.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’d join this, but I have no idea what a Xeno-Pokémon is and I generally lack a lot of context. Is this a continuation of another RP?

I’d join this, but I have no idea what a Xeno-Pokémon is and I generally lack a lot of context. Is this a continuation of another RP?
No, this is no continuation.
Xeno-Pokémon are basically Pokémon, but twice as strong and a different typing. For example, Xeno-Raichu is a Steel-type and Xeno-Incineroar is a Dark-and Fighting-type.

This looks very interesting. First of all, would it be possible if I join? And secondly, what are your rules on Fakemons? (Aside the Xeno-Pokemon)

This looks very interesting. First of all, would it be possible if I join? And secondly, what are your rules on Fakemons? (Aside the Xeno-Pokemon)
In this, there are only Fakemon from Pokemon: Xenoverse (that's what this is inspired by).
Anyone can join. Just... no cyberbullying. I hate cyberbullying.

Name: Leonardo " Leo " Chestvire
Relatives: Unknown: Abandoned at birth then sent to an orphanage.
Appearance: Wears a blue striped t shirt and gray shorts. Has brown hair and has lime colored glasses. Wears black tennis shoes.
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 135 lbs.
Personality: Smart and can have an attitude, but, most of the time, respectful to everyone and hardworking.
Division: Xeno Researchers
Partner: Medicham
Stats ( D, C, B, A, S ):
Teamwork: A
Agility: B
Purity: A
Brains: S

Last edited:
Name: Leonardo " Leo " Chestvire
Relatives: Unknown: Abandoned at birth then sent to an orphanage.
Appearance: Wears a blue striped t shirt and gray shorts. Has brown hair and has lime colored glasses. Wears black tennis shoes.
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 135 lbs.
Personality: Smart and can have an attitude, but, most of the time, respectful to everyone and hardworking.
Division: Xeno Researchers
Partner: Medicham
Stats ( D, C, B, A, S ):
Teamwork: A
Agility: B
Purity: A
Brains: S
Accepted! Why not? Medicham's a pretty good Pokémon.

Ok, here is my profile:

Name: Taylor Adler
Sexuality: Lesbian
Relatives: She has a younger brother named Alex and she has a mother and father.
Appearance: She is a tan girl with black hair and a scar across her right eye from a Xeno-Pokemon. She mostly wears colored crop tops and denim shorts. She has her hair in a pair of braided ponytails.
Height: 159.7 centimeters
Weight: 170 lbs
Personality: She is sweet and kind to others, however she has qualms about her sexual preferences. She prefers to be out and about, dealing with Xeno-Pokemon rather than sitting still. She is impulsive and adventurous, which is her strength and weakness.
Division: Xeno Control Agents
Partner Pokémon: Heatmor
Stats (D, C, B, A, S):
  • Agility: B
  • Purity: S
  • Brains: A
Team:
Heatmor
Rexquiem
Cradily
Sigilyph
Aggron

Last edited:
Ok, here is my profile:

Relatives: She has a younger brother named Alex and she is part of a traditional family.
Appearance: She is a tan girl with black hair.
Personality: She is sweet and kind to others, however she has qualm about her sexual preferences. She prefers to be out and about, dealing with Xeno-Pokemon.
Stats (D, C, B, A, S):
Anyways, if there was a Xeno-Heatmor and Xeno-Durant, the Heatmor should be Rock and the Durant being Bug/Flying. But that's a suggestion.
Accepted! You also just reminded me a bit of a girl from my school. You know how?

That's how.

Ok, here is my profile:

Relatives: She has a younger brother named Alex and she has a mother and father.
Appearance: She is a tan girl with black hair and a scar across her right eye from a Xeno-Pokemon. She mostly wears colored crop tops and denim shorts. She has her hair in a pair of braided ponytails.
Personality: She is sweet and kind to others, however she has qualms about her sexual preferences. She prefers to be out and about, dealing with Xeno-Pokemon rather than sitting still. She is impulsive and adventurous, which is her strength and weakness.
Stats (D, C, B, A, S):
Anyways, if there was a Xeno-Heatmor and Xeno-Durant, the Heatmor should be Rock and the Durant being Bug/Flying. But that's a suggestion.
Have you ever played Pokémon Xenoverse? It is very cool, and I think that where the creator got the Xeno Pokemon from. There are ones like Xeno Raichu, Steel, Xeno Rapidash, Electric/Flying, and Xeno Elekid, Fire

Name: Scott Hansen

Relatives: Grandpa, Mom and dad

Apperance: He has white skin short curly blue hair and has a tiny scar on his chin. He wears fingerless gloves, brown boots, black sweater and blue jeans.

Height: 5’7

Weight: 165 lbs

Personality: Scott is energetic and optimistic. He is always willing to help those in need and is a kind person when he’s with Pokémon. He is very adventurous but is also kind of dumb but during battle he almost becomes a complete genius.

Division: Xeno control agent

Partner Pokémon: Greninja(battle bond)

Stats:
Teamwork: S
Agility:A
Purity:S
Brains:c

Team:
Greninja
Banette
Trishout
Xeno Roserade
Xeno Tyranitar
Gallade

@gutens

Name: Scott Hansen

Relatives: Grandpa, Mom and dad

Apperance: He has white skin short curly blue hair and has a tiny scar on his chin. He wears fingerless gloves, brown boots, black sweater and blue jeans.

Height: 5’7

Weight: 165 lbs

Personality: Scott is energetic and optimistic. He is always willing to help those in need and is a kind person when he’s with Pokémon. He is very adventurous but is also kind of dumb but during battle he almost becomes a complete genius.

Division: Xeno control agent

Partner Pokémon: Greninja(battle bond)

Stats:
Teamwork: S
Agility:A
Purity:S
Brains:c

Team:
Greninja
Banette
Trishout
Xeno Roserade
Xeno Tyranitar
Gallade

@gutens
Are we allowed to have Xeno Pokemon?

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
Name: Aubrey Nave
Sexuality: Straight (Though a lean for females.)
Appearance: Standing at 5”3 with long blonde hair, usually put into a ponytail or bun and vibrant sky blue eyes. She has a collection of freckles scattered across her face and cream skin with a tan tint. She usually wears a dark blue t-shirt, white open lab coat and black leggings with yellow trainers. She even has a Meowth pin on the ride side of her lab coat fold. And black rimmed glasses that are sometimes taken off during physical activities.
Height: 5”3
Weight: 113.9 lbs
Personality: Many things can be said of Aubrey, but at the very least she's methodical and enthusiastic. Of course she's also imaginative, idealistic and reliable, but they're less prominent and often intertwined with being frightening as well. Her methodical nature though, this is what she's pretty much known for. Oftentimes people will count on this and her leadership especially when they need comforting or support. Nobody's perfect of course and Aubrey has plenty of less favorable characteristics too. Her morbid nature and craziness aren't exactly fun to deal with even at the best of times.
Fortunately her enthusiasm helps keep them in check for at least a little.
Division: Researcher
Partner: Tetris, Porygon
Stats: (D, C, B, A, S)
• Teamwork: A
• Agility: C
• Purity: B
• Brains: S

Last edited: