• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join PokèWorld

Hello! This RP is about you turning into a pokemon, please, ask @OZZIEMON to join, ok, You fall into a realm of Pokèmon and you have no idea what happened, Kinda like pokèmon mystery dungeon, KINDA. Ok, we'll have a guide to show us around, also, if your interested, here is the link for the discussion, also Ask To Join: http://pokecharms.com/threads/pokeworld-discussion-thread.13076/#post-260968 (Ask to Join - PokéWorld discussion thread)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rule Time!:

1. No Legendaries!
2. Don't overpower your character(s)
3. No foul language or intense romance
4. No PokèPerson should be the same
5. Have Fun!
Ok the form is in the Discussion, Here's Mine:

Name: Nuri
Species: Ninetales
Shiny/normal: Shiny
Personality: Arrogant, Mischievous, Kind-Hearted
Other: Wears a red scarf
Nuri was sitting outside, Playing LOZ, with her Kitten lying beside her on his cushion. Nuri saw a flash of bright, white light. She stood up and put her game down before she started running towards it. Nuri peeked from behind a tree to see a Portal. It looked like a Universe to her, but being the curious kid she was, she walked up to it and it began to suck her in. "Eek!!!" Nuri screamed before she was warped into another dimension, and she was falling...straight into a lake... Nuri gasped as she swam up and onto the banks. "Wha?" Nuri thought as she looked around. She felt...oddly different, and when she looked down, she was furry, with four legs! Nuri gasped and looked down in the lake to see her Reflection. It was a Majestic creature, wait, it's a Shiny Ninetales! So pokèmon is real! Ben was right! Nuri frowned at the thought of her friends getting worried over her. Just then, someone tapped her wet shoulder.

Beta the Gengar smiled as a new arrival fell from the sky. He followed the White light until he came to sunnyside lake." Welcome to PokéWorld!" He said as he came across the ninetails." My names Beta and I am a PokéWorld guardian and your guide to this splendid world!"

Nuri tilted her head "Hi, Nice to meet you...umm where exactly is this 'Splendid World'" Nuri asked, her tails waving about in worry and her eyes gleaming like sapphires. The Shiny Ninetales frowned, people always said that pokèmon was just a game, she had it of course, that's why she knows all the pokèmon. 'I can't trust Beta with anything, well not now'.

Beta saw doubt cross through the ninetails face." Well this splendid world is in a different dimension to your world. This is PokéWorld! The home of humans turned into Pokemon, I should know as I was once a human too haha memories. Is flower power still the thing on earth? Sorry enough about me what's your name?"

"I'm Nuri..." She said, somewhat warily. The arrogant Ninetales squinted her eyes at Beta, still not feeling safe around him. Her ears perked up and she let off a slight growl. "How do we change back?" Nuri asked, a bit of worry in her voice, but mostly demanding.

" Sorry Nuri but you're here for the rest of your life. Many of the PokéWorld guardians that I work with have tried to get back to earth and have sustained massive injuries from the White light." He laughed as he kicked a stone into the lake." PokéWorld guardians are Pokemon who have passed the gyms to become a protector of the PokéWorld." He started walking." Come an walk with me you need to register yourself at Twintree Village. It's not too far and the first gym is there!"

Nuri scowled but followed anyways. Her frown deepened as she tripped a few times while she was adjusting to her walking on four PAWS. Her eyes looked around warily, yet again, she felt like she was being watched.

After waiting for Nuri too adjust too walking he began too pick up the pace and walked faster. He felt like someone was watching him and he didn't want to find out who it was. After walking a bit further Twintree was in sight. It was getting dark quick and he decided to ask Nuri if she wanted to stay the night in Snorlax's inn owned by Trevor the Snorlax, a good friend of Beta." So do you want to stay at the inn?"

A small smile formed on Nuri's face "Ok" She said and noticed it was getting dark. Her eyes flattened and she growled. She hated the dark, every single bit of it. With one more scowl, she tripped and face-planted. Nuri barked and stood up before running after Beta.

Inferno (Mike at the moment.) Was walking outside, humming pop tunes. Then, he flash of bright white light blinded his right side of his face, he turned to his right and saw a portal, he didn't now what it was, and took the risk and walked over to it, ans it sucked him right in. The next thing he knew, he was falling! Down into a river, "AHHHHHHH!" He screamed as he fell in. He quickly swam out of the river and on the land. Then he looked down noticed, he had paws! He looked into the water to see his reflection, he saw a gold puppy with a tiger pattern, "I-I'm a Po-Po-Pokemon!" He stuttered with his eyes wide in horror.

Last edited:
The inn was very spacious and Beta and Nuri were greeted by Trevor the Snorlax." Who's this one Beta, is she a porter?" He asked as Beta threw a silver coin called a squirtle at a Kricketune who began to play a song." Yes she is this is Nuri, Nuri this is Trevor a good friend of mine and owner of this inn." He walked to a set of stairs and began too walk up it." There are 2 separate rooms I'll let you choose a room." He said as he bought a drink from Trevor's son the Munchlax Tom.

After walking a bit, Mike saw a village with more Pokemon in it, he ran up to the village and looked around, he saw a building that had a sign on it that said "Inn" Mike ran up and burst through the door.

As Beta began to walk up the stairs he noticed a grow lithe burst through the door." Hey Growlithe over here I want to talk to you!" He yelled as he began to make his way through the room towards the Growlithe.'Maybe he's a porter too!' He thought as he walked over too the Growlithe.

Nuri turned her head and saw a Shiny Growlithe but then scampered after Beta. There was a Pink room and a red room. Nuri snorted at the pink room and then walked into the red room with a sigh. Before Nuri could even get to the bed, she collapsed out of exaustion and fell asleep. It made a loud thump, witch probebly made the Growlithe and Beta cringe.

The shiny Growlithe noticed a Gengar calling him, he ran up to the Gengar, "Umm, hello there! My name is, Mike!" Said Mike with a forced smile, maybe the Gengar knew what he was doing here.

" Hello Mike my name is Beta and I am a PokéWorld guardian. Are you new here? If so I will gladly guide you around!" He said as he began walking up the stairs. He bought another room and asked Mike if he wanted to sleep in it." What do you say?" He asked as he walked past Nuri crashed out on the bed in a room. He walked into the pink room and gagged." Really?" He said under his breath as he sucked the colour out of the walls and made the entire room black." That's better!"

Todd was walking to the lake for a swim, when a blinding flash of light flashed. Todd wanted to see what was happening he saw a portal which he was then forcefully sucked into it. He Woke up and saw his hands being replaced with claws and said"What Happened to Me Where Am I ?" Todd asked Out Loud

Beta turned to Mike." There is no know reason for us to be brought here but we just have been. I was human too. The portal was the gateway too this dimension." He said as he began to open his invisible backpack. He got some stuff out of it and placed the items on the table next to him.

(Be right back, food) "Oh, well, umm. Okay then." Said Mike, thinking about how worried his family and friends probably are right now. Mike went into the black room and crashed down on the bed, he was exhausted after hours of just trying to find a town or something when he got out of the river.

Beta picked hi things up and stepped out of the room." I'll go into the other room then." He said with a slight irritable tone. He walked into the already black room and put his stuff down again and then walked down the stairs and sat and talked to Trevor." So there were quite a few problems I heard today!" Trevor said as he gave a gold coin called a charmander to the Kricketune." Yea apparently some guy is trying to take people captive and ransom them." Beta said as he drank the drink.

(OMG my cat just sat on my lap and is now molting so bad urghhh)

Last edited:
"Ok Mimi, its time to head home!" Lin said to her dog Mimi. But Mimi just stood there. She started barking. "Wow! Mimi calm down! Whats wrong girl?" Lin asked and sat down. Now she also saw it. There was a light behind some trees. Without knowing Lin just walked towards the light. But Mimi didnt want to come near the light. She tried to run away. She also did. Lin just dropped everything she had in her hands, and started walking towards the light like a zombie. One foot in the light and she realized what she was doing. But it was too late. Mimi barked and saw her owner sink into the light. Lin screamed, but, she was around water. She didnt know what happened. Other than one thing. Mimi was up there. Waiting for her. She tried to swim. But. She had four legs?! She had seen Bambi before. And loved Pokemon White. Now she was a Deerling! She knew one thing, it was also Summer here. Cuz she was green. She quickly got into land. Saw some light. And began to run towards the light.

Nuri groaned and rolled onto her back. "Why is it so hard?" She mumbled and opened her yes to see that she was sleeping on the floor. Nuri growled and climbed on the bed and sunk into it, it was soft, fluffy and spacious, just how she liked it. After a while of day/night dreaming, Nuri fell asleep in a nice comfortable position, AKA, on her side, and her tails dangled off the side slightly.

(I hate when my cat does that -_-)
Mike woke up from his short nap and stared at the black ceiling, thinking about what it would be like to live the rest of his life as a Growlithe. Maybe it wont be so bad being a Pokemon, I mean, so I now have supernatural powers. Thought Mike, curling up into a ball, which was a weird feeling with his new Pokemon body.

Beta decided to go to bed. As soon as he got there he fell onto the bed... Floated above the bed! He finished his drink and fell into a nice sleep. The night passed and the sun shone through the window like darting fingers. He got up and took the (All British ;-)) breakfasts up to Nuri and Mike." Rise and shine!" He said as he put the trays on their tables and sat down in his own room and began to suck the colour out of the food.. That was the only way he ate now which was a shame.

Mike woke up and rubbed his eye with his paw and yawned. "Thanks for the food!" He said and dug into the food. After he finished, Mike walked out of his black room and walked downstairs to explore the Pokemon inn.

Nuri groaned and sat up, the only reason she did that was because she smelt the food, and her tummy was hungry from yesterday. Nuri ate the food slowly, watching the door incase anyone barged in. After eating she got up and walked to the door l thanks for the food, I guess..." She mumbled the last part before running down the stairs and tripping over the Shiny Growlithe. "Oof!" Nuri yelped as she face-planted.

Beta finished and walked to Nuri's room and knocked on the door." Hey sleepy head hurry up we only have until midday to leave and get to Twintree. Eat your breakfast and let's go!" He walked downstairs and bought a drink from Tom. He drank it as he watched the T.V and began thinking about his life here. He saw Mike and Nuri and yelled over to them." Want anything to drink? This is all on the house Trevor told me!" He said as he finished his drink.

Mike was just walking down stairs when the shiny Ninetails tripped over him and face-planted into the floor. "You okay?" He asked, trying to hold in a laugh. Mike waited for the Ninetails and Beta before he wandered outside.

Beta teleported through the shadows and yelled at Nuri as he came out of her shadow. He began to laugh and walked along the path." This leads to Twintree where you need to register yourselves and maybe battle at the gym."

Todd walked around the other world and then he saw an inn. "Maybe someone in that inn can explain where in the world am I," Todd Said To Himself He Quickly Ran To The Door And Knocked on the door waiting for someone to answer

"Wow, well, we better go now." Responded Mike as he went outside to feel the warming sun on his golden back, Mike saw a confused looking Paras knocking on the inn door. "Hello there!" Said the shiny Growlithe with a smile.

Beta turned around to look at Mike and Nuri and noticed a Paras at the inn door." Hey are you new? Come walk with me!" He said as he backtracked along the path to wait for the Paras. He began to list everything in his backpack and was satisfied to find everything in there. As Nuri walked towards him she crashed into him...well he ghosted through her anyway.

"Yes I Umm... I Was Just Walking To The Lake In The Real World And Umm... I Got Sucked Inside A Portal Leading Me Here Can You Please Tell Me Where I Am?" Todd asked to the Gengar and Shiny Growlithe.

Beta introduced himself, Nuri and Mike to the Paras and then said."
This is the PokéWorld! I am a PokéWorld guardian and your guide. What's your name?" He asked as he began walking again along the path." You must go to Twintree with us to register there because you're here forever."

Nuri sighed and walked off, feeling a bit forgotten. The sneaky Ninetales ran off into the nearest forest and walked around. "Hmm...I wonder what the others are doing" she said and came out the other side of the gigantic forest, well she was sprinting the whole was so yeah. Nuri said as she continued straight, going further from the others.

"My Name Is Todd, Todd Hopkins And I Really Don't Know What's Going On," Introduced Todd To Beta,Mike and Nuri. When Todd Heard Beta Saying That He Was Here Forever He Almost Fainted "What I'm Staying Here Forever!" Shouted Todd To Beta