• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Post Your Desktop!

Tailon

Gryffindork
Desktop.png

"Our friends' hopes and dreams are etched into its body, transforming the infinite darkness into light! Unmatched in Heaven, and Earth; one machine, equal to the gods! Super Galaxy GURREN LAGANN! ... We're gonna show you the power... of the human race."

Hurrrr I have too many icons.

Hurrdurrrr I'm joining this party |D

BKG-1.png

This is my current school laptop's background. I'm completely obsessed with this game these days |D My home computer has my lifemate's anniversary present as it's background :>

Alsoalso I just noticed that I took this picture at pi time in the morning |D

230875_10150169151682879_720377878_6793241_4226730_n.jpg

Boom :D

Desktop is one I made sometime early last year, and I'm selfish enough to never put it out on the internet - Its not for you, sadly ^^;

PS - Go google Day9 or StarCraft 2 if you don't have a clue who that damn fine man on the right is.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
screenshot_05.png

Mine. 'Tis the symbol and motto of one of the Houses in Game of Thrones (awesome book and now TV series). While House Arryn is a rather broken House, I love their sigil and their words 'As High as Honour' ♥

Linky~

I have two 22'' Monitors, so its a large image XD

The one on the left is a slideshow which goes between two wallpapers I've made. One of them is old and rather special to me so I'm not letting it on the internet - the second is similar, but I'll put that up in a desktop thread :) Its still not for you guys though, so don't go asking for the image.

The one on the right is a slideshow of wallpapers on the internet I like - it cycles around the obligatory games/girls/silly/meaningful/arty sort of wallpapers :)

Edit: I've gotta say, X5's and Ferne's are my favourites from what I've seen, too :)

2ly62s5.jpg

Really, what did you expect?

I'm switching it about every day, so this won't stay valid for very long. I won't spam the thread with updates, though.

Also, Indie, that's pretty rad xD

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Looking through this topic just reminds me that my current desktop is very uncreative. :x

Since buying my PC last year I've never added my own unique desktop image. I'm still using the default nature scenery pics that came with Windows 7 and have them set to rotate every few seconds. That probably sounds boring, but I'm actually very satisfied with it.

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
I rarely use a screenshot from a game as my desktop... but this game is prettier in action than most painstakingly thought out paintings:

screenFull-1.jpg

Click for fullscreen.

I now run without any icons, and lots of Rainmeter scripts :) And the right monitor is nearly 99% SC2 running, though it cycles through varies game/scenery/girl/funny/motivational wallpapers when not. The lefthand side is what you see there, with the spinny bit in the middle actually spinning. I generally use a program called Launchy to find and run programs or open folders.

If you have any questions, or want some Rainmeter help, gimme a shout ^.^

http://rainmeter.net/cms/
http://www.launchy.net/

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
You know, I don't think I've posted one of these yet, and I don't know why I haven't, so, I'm going to do just that now.
screencapture2.jpg

Egocentric? Who, me? What on Earth gave you that idea?

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
TheSurrenderable said:
I love Gumi so much that every morning, I wake up to her spamming my computer screen. Expect me to be in a mental hospital in a few days from obsessing over her.

oh you Gumi fan. XD I actually don't know some of these songs represented here D: Though I do know... a good number of them. |D

It's okay, I went through that stage, just with Rin and Len and not Gumi. :3

1zcd4s4.jpg

You'd be amazed by just how much having a soothing wallpaper does for you.

(Also, I cannot for the life of me figure out how to change my Rainmeter themes, so it will forever be like this.)

555196_416354891774365_177952849_n.jpg

It rotates between all of the TF2 Mercs. Also I don't know how my icons got so big, they just were like that one day so I decided not to change it.