• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Post Your Trainer Card

Been playing Pokémon since Gen 1 when it was still known as RB (G was only in Japan)
Each trainer card is the team that I ran with when I first played the game in each Gen.
Pokémon Red, Pokémon Silver, Pokémon Sapphire, Pokémon Diamond, Pokémon White and Pokémon X

35404_trainercard-Flygonn.png

These are my top 6 favourite Pokemon ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

it's like my timeless team
isn't my team on pokemon X
but is a little piece of all team 8D

trainercard-Sammi.png

This is my Y team, and my favorite team so far. :blush:
Pretty much just a bunch of my favorite pokémon, and I tried getting as much type coverage as I could.

A little update of my Trainer cards:

^ These are my top 6 favourite Pokemon ;)

^ My Dragon team~~

My Pokemon Diamond Team!!!
Hope you like it!!!
ps. that's a lot of Dunsparce

why cant i copy them????
so i just did this!!!!

40988_trainercard-Adrian.png

My future Teams for Y once I can transfer them- just working on getting the movesets desired ^^; I have a thing for legendary pokemon xD; the only time I can make a team without them is if it's the Eeveelutions or a nearly Dragon-type Team ^^;

Here's two of the teams I currently battle with now (sometimes I switch a pokemon out here or there for another ^^; )

42016_trainercard-Ariv.png

Here's just my favorite Pokemon from various generation. The story is just like, I'm casually having journeys with no particular goals and beat one or two Gym Leaders in Hoenn, Sinnoh and Kalos as a matter of exercise. Never been in Kanto, Johto or Unova though.
As for the selection, I have fondness in strong, menacing, yet elegant appearances.

43201_trainercard-Exo.png

No friend code for anyone, huehuehuehuehue. Anyway, this is the team I've used in White since I sent my Heartgold pokemon there(Fully prepped for Wi-Fi battling). When I get X and Pokebank, I'm gonna use them in Wi-fi battles and sometimes in-game (My pokemon reached their "Fullest Potential" ~Opelucid City woman)

And oh yes. Exo is a trainer OC. We share the same pokemon for teams.

This is my team in pokémon x. I didn't cheat to get the them either, and I also beat the elite four and the champion with this team!
43650_trainercard-My_real_Team.png

52857_trainercard-Swordsman.png

This is my current team from Kalos, so far my Samurott, Wigglytuff, Donphan, and Gallde have stayed with me thourghout every generation since they have been introduced.

Names and Genders
Blade/Samurott, Male
Galahad/Gallade, Male
Lucario, Male
Angel/Togeakiss, Male
Jiggly/Wigglytuff, Female
Dawn/Donphan, Female

here are all my trainer cards

Attachments

• 52934_trainercard-Len.png
    52934_trainercard-Len.png
    36.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 52936_trainercard-Eco.png
    52936_trainercard-Eco.png
    17.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 53996_trainercard-Volkner.png
    53996_trainercard-Volkner.png
    17.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 52938_trainercard-Javier.png
    52938_trainercard-Javier.png
    19 KB · Views: 0
  • 54003_trainercard-Joaquin.png
    54003_trainercard-Joaquin.png
    19.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 54083_trainercard-Joaquin_X_Y.png
    54083_trainercard-Joaquin_X_Y.png
    22.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 54001_trainercard-Flint.png
    54001_trainercard-Flint.png
    16.2 KB · Views: 0
My favourite shinies :

:3 OMG, these are so cool, I wan't to have'em!! I put the Ponyta there, because it would be cool to name one "Blue Flame".. And the Yanmega is blue and purple. My two favourite colors. The rest of them.. Isn't it obvious, I mean : Haxourus, Rayquaza, Metagross.. Cresselia is also blue..