• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Prehistoric Battlers

"Well....we should wait for them...." She said on Meadow at the moment as she looked back as Blue screeched to get them to come along quicker. "Patience Blue....I taught you that well when training you..." She added as Meadow shook herself giving a cry as well.

Suddenly, there was a horrible screech in the surrounding marshy forest. Jacob tried to identify the sound. "It's not a Majungatholus, those are far east from this region. Gorgosaurus are exclusive to the deserts of the south. It could be a Herrerasaurus or Arcanthosaurus..." He thought, as a Lambeosaurus stumbled into the clearing. It groaned as if looking for something. Then a Suchomimus roared out of the foilage and bit the Lambeosaurus, killing it. As Cameron backed away, the Suchomimus screeched at it.

Jentzen looked head on at the Suchomimus and screeched back. Gabriella steadied her scythe, for the impending duel. Spinosaurus and Suchomimus never get along, even though they are similar in build. The Suchomimus started growling, sizing up Jentzen. He let out a scratchy roar, a sign that it should back off. The two sinosaurids kept trying to confidently intimidate each other, growling and sreeching all the while.

Cameron started hollering at the Suchomimus, trying to get it to back off. The Suchomimus responded with an incredible bellow, causing Dimorphodons to take flight and Dodos to sprint for cover. Jacob prepared his spear, backing off from the roaring spinosaurids. He reached for a brew from his satchel, made from the shell of a Coahuilan Box Turtle and the fins of a Japanese Wobbegong. The elixir granted the speed and strength needed for him to stab the Suchomimus safely. He raised the Chasmosaurus shield he carved earlier in a defensive stance. "Guys, prepare to fight." He ordered his beasts, as they faced the Suchomimus.

Suddenly, the Suchomimus charged at Jentzen and bit him in the neck. However, Jentzen lashed at his head with its claws, then hit the Suchomimus with its tail. The muddy undergrowth was shaken up by the two titans and ancient bugs of all kinds were scuttering about like pelican spiders and ancient ants. "Hang on buddy!" Gabriella called rushing into the battle and scratching at the Suchomimus’ legs. It roared back and tried to bite Gabriella, but she dodged and stabbed it in the cheek. The Suchomimus raised its head and screeched, dragging her along with it.

GreninjaRonin09

Previously Mewtvak09
A great shadow fell over the Suchomimus, and a bird-like noise sounded. A Pteranodon dived down, lifting up at the last moment; it no longer had a rider. A young boy covered with cloth folds and knives ran to the Suchomimus' head. Stabbing it in the eyes, he blinded it. With a quick mangling of the nostrils, he stabbed it in the back of the head. As it fell, he went to its ear. " Though you were killed now, I hope we will be on better terms in another place..." He stood up, then said, " I am Dracon. You will call me by the same." He awaited they're reply.

"Well, thank you." Jacob said, however his emotions were mixed. For one thing, he was grateful to him for killing the Suchomimus as its skin is waterproof, making good shelter. However, he seemed powerful, and eviscerating a Suchomimus was very impressive. Mistral looked on with envy, seeing the other Pteranodon as a threat. It soared down to Jacob and perched beside him as it screeched. "Woah girl, calm down. I'm Jacob, the Deinocheirus is Cameron, the Ambelodon is Ajax and the Pteranodon is Mistral." Jacob said as his beasts sounded off.

Gabriella had fallen into a pile of leaves, injured from the impact. She saw the mysterious stranger and whistled for Lev. The ankylosaurus lumbered over, allowing Gabriella to get up. " Hey! That was going to be my kill!" She said, slightly peeved. Jentzen immediately backed away from the Pteranodon as it annihilated the Suchomimus.

"Oh, I am a master at making potions." Jacob said as he raised the elixir he had planned on using earlier. Ajax lumbered over to Jacob, standing behind in case something went south. A horde of Draconyx grazed nearby, as he steadied his spear. "We were heading for the canyon west from here." He responded, eyeing his Pteranodon closely.

GreninjaRonin09

Previously Mewtvak09
" The canyon? I have been there, done that, got the battle scars. I will be able to help you with your journey. I have... been many places over the years..." He shook himself. He wanted to remain stoic and be able to act as if he were better than them...if he could, not only could he make them fear his skill, he could find how disciplined they were...
@Abra Kadabra Alakazam!
@SuperPanda14

"Oh, you've been to the canyon. How unexpected! You will be a great asset to our team." Jacob said as Cameron steadied to its side. "Speaking of which, we should get going. The sun is beginning to set." Jacob said as Mistral started flying ahead, and he followed. "You can just follow us if you want to come. Of and here's an elixir for the road." Jacob said handing Dracon the vial, which was a healing brew made of Thescelosaurus beaks, Sphaerotholus head plates, and Carinodens teeth. He then set down the path to the canyon.

"Where are you going dude!" Gabriella called out as she started down the path, following Mistral's trail. "Shouldn't we be a little more concerned about that guy? He singlehandedly defeated a Suchomimus, one of the ten top apex predators. He should be much scarier to us." She pointed out as Jentzen trailed behind her. A Therizinosaurus was chewing on leaves in the background as a couple of Anchiornis scampered and flew across the treetops. Lev grumbled at a nearby Bonitasaurus, only for it to rumble back at it.

GreninjaRonin09

Previously Mewtvak09
Dracon climbed up on to Leonopteryx and flew up. There, he let his mask of betterness fall. He cried in joy. For this was the end, of his lonely exodus. He would be around other people! He wouldn't be alone! For the first time in years, he felt a hope for the future. He hoped he would be able to socialize, and perhaps he could start a tribe of rogues, nomads, ronins...
A Struthiomimus walked through the trees. Waiting for the correct moment, he strutted out into the group. He lifted up his chin, and let out a low growl.
@Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @SuperPanda14

"Is that Struthomimus the one you were talking about earlier? You should pick it up and take it with you if we want to get to the canyon on time." Jacob said before throwing a saddle onto Ajax and climbed up its wrinkled back. Ajax began to trumpet as it began to lumber down the road, grumbling at a nearby pack of Balaur as an Argentavis soared overhead, squawking at Mistral. "Anyways, the canyon has caverns which could make great sleeping spots." Jacob said as Cameron scared a Timimus away from the band of unlikely survivors.