• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

XY/ORAS PrinceBanette's Trade thread

Hey all

My names Ray
FC- 4785 - 5908 - 4236

at the current moment I have a shiny lv.32 Magikarp with Swift swim and a modest nature , I'm happy to evolve it to a gyrados if you would prefer to receive it that way. I'm open to offers ^~^

I also do my hand at breeding Pichus and misdreavous so if your looking for a pichu or a misdreavous with a specific nature or ability feel free to ask and what you could offer .
If you have anything you want to trade or looking to trade just post it in the thread for me or others to see.
Thanks all!

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Even though my Pumpkaboo trade is long since closed, I'm still willing to take you up on the Hoothoot offer. Is there anything specific you'd like in return?

Even though my Pumpkaboo trade is long since closed, I'm still willing to take you up on the Hoothoot offer. Is there anything specific you'd like in return?
I'm sorry about that..i didn't realize when you posted it, I'm sorry.. But I'm happy to still trade the hoothoot.i don't really know what I want, what could you offer?

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
No worries. Just for future reference though, it's always a good idea to read dates on forum topics. It can save you a lot of trouble in the long run. Anyway, I have a box full of Adamant Mudkip of varying IVs just sitting there waiting to be traded. I also have the following foreign Pokemon if you're interested.
Electrike (Lightning Rod) Italian
Panpour (Gluttony) German
Cleffa (Magic Guard) Japanese
Audino (Regenerator) French
Carvanha (Rough Skin) French
Zigzagoon (Pickup) Spanish
Sigilyph (Wonder Skin) Japanese
Wurmple (Shield Dust) French
Sableye (Keen Eye) German
Wismur (Soundproof) Korean
Skorupi (Sniper) French
Pelipper (Keen Eye) Japanese
Bagon (Rock Head) Japanese
Scraggy (Intimidate) Japanese
Electrike (Lightning Rod) Japanese
Electrike (Static) Spanish
Honedge (No Guard) Japanese
Absol (Pressure) Japanese
Cacnea (Sand Veil) Japanese
Scyther (Technician) Japanese
Voltorb (Aftermath) Spanish
Pancham (Iron Fist) Italian
Pancham (Iron Fist) Japanese
Sandile (Moxie) German
Geodude (Sturdy) Italian
Foongus (Effect Spore) Japanese
Quagsire (Water Absorb) Italian
Stunfisk (Static) Japanese
Bouffalant (Reckless) Japanese
Pidgeotto (Tangled Feet) Japanese
Torchic (Speed Boost) Japanese
Stunky (Stench) Japanese
Kecleon (Color Change) French
Zubat (Inner Focus) Japanese
Ralts (Synchronize) Japanese
Litwick (Flame Body) Japanese
Swirlix (Unburden) Japanese

I deffinatly don't need the mudkips,I have a great swampart ^^
With the others I'm really not sure.
The cleffa is the only one I can think of I could want, if that's okay with you?