• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Professional Battling League

"What?" Shiori said, confused. "No. I mean, I guess. I don't really know."
Shiori wasn't exactly very knowledgeable when it came to Team Plasma. N was some guy... like their Prince, or something? Shiori didn't know.
"What I mean is, some people have a certain connection with certain types of Pokemon. Like the gym leaders. They're a pretty good example of that. I had a friend who could bond very well with Dark and Fairy type Pokemon. I know for me, I find interacting with Water Type Pokemon a lot easier than Pokemon of other types." Shiori explained. "But I guess most people don't really have a type they connect well with. But there's nothing wrong with that."

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Gavin processed this, he'd always gotten along very well with Fire-Types, especially Blaziken, but he also got along very well with everyone else in his party.
"Wow... I have good bonds with my Pokemon, but it would be cool to be able to get along with any Pokemon of a certain type..." Gavin mused, but then everyone but Blaziken gave Gavin a hurt look.
"Oh, poor choice of words, sorry guys, I didn't mean it like that!" He quickly added

"Well, it's not like they just instantly become friends. It's just a little easier." Shiori said. Raza smiled, and went back to petting the Absol. She really did love pranking people, making them think she was a human before dissipating her Illusion. The Absol was pretty soft, it's white fur pleasant to the touch.
"So, did the boss man Daimen tell you who'd you be facing? I'm facing someone called Green. Can't say I've heard of them, but I hope they're tough. Whoever they are." Shiori said. "Do you know who you're facing?"

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Gavin went a little pale, but he was slowly getting used to saying it, so he replied.
"I...I got Giovanni, but Green? As in the girl from Kanto?"

"Yeah, I guess. I don't think I've heard of-" Shiori suddenly stopped, realizing what Gavin had said. "Wait... hold up..."
Shiori shifted his stance, glancing at Daimen before looking back at Gavin.
"Giovanni?" Shiori said. He looked at Daimen again, before looking back at the battle going on between Ghetsis and Nick. Then back Gavin. "You... you don't think it's... the Giovanni, do you?" Shiori asked. As much as he wanted to say it was just a coincidence, and there was another trainer with the name Giovanni out there, the way Daimen reacted to Ghetsis made Shiori think. No, it couldn't be possible... could it? That this man brought in the leader of Team Rocket for his tournament? Surely, he wasn't that crazy?

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Gavin shook his head, then whispered, dropping his voice as low as possible before speaking.
"I wish, but we've already seen this guy bring in villains beyond belief, and with someone that nuts, we already know this is no cheese-off, the dudes off his hinges." He said, referring to the 'Man off his hinges' as Damien.
"I have no Grass or Water types, I'm screwed dude, screwed!" Gavin finished, he was in his panic mode now, he had just calmed down, and now the pure terror of someone as strong as Giovanni fighting him was a fear beyond words and actions to Gavin.

"Hey, don't worry man. You've got something I'm betting Giovanni doesn't have." Shiori said, then pointed to the Z-Ring. A Z-Move would definitely help in a pinch. But Shiori wasn't too sure about Gavin's odds, even with the Z-Ring. It looked like three of his Pokemon were weak to Ground types, the type that Giovanni specialized in. The battle would definitely have to be hard-fought on Gavin's part to come out on top.

... Hold on... what was he thinking?! This was Gio-freaking-vanni they were talking about! Criminal mastermind and leader of Team Rocket!
"Shouldn't we like... call the police or something? If this Giovanni is the Giovanni, shouldn't we do something about?" Shiori said in a low voice, so that Daimen wouldn't hear.

Zed looked up after herring the use of a z ring. He then looked over at then knowing he shouldn’t cut in. He reluctantly did thoughts as he said. “ I personally met and battled Giovanni. He is a very hard trainer to beat and just because you have a z ring doesn’t mean that you’ll beat him you have to use something that would counter his team. I used a Haunter and it worked great.” I may have been a little advice but Zed knew that it would help with the decision.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Gavin smiled at Shiori's assurance. But frowned slightly at the advise given by the boy who'd just walked over to him and told him a Z-Ring wouldn't be enough to defeat Giovanni.
"You're right, with a Z-Ring, I should be fine." He smiled, responding to Shiori's question
"Well, if Ghost-Types resist Ground, Banette should do me fine. Same with Soar." Gavin patted Flygon and Banette, lightly smiling.

She leapt from the dinky boat, her sneakers striking the docks and nearly sliding out from under her.

"Togi!" a small white Pokemon zipped to her side, bumping its head into her side to keep her up right.

"You better hurry," the old fisher man was saying as she dashed away. "They started the first battle now...."

"I know! And thank you!" Joe called back, glancing around as a black fox Pokemon leapt from the boat and took off after her.

The boat had been old, slow, and smelly. A far cry from the pretty vessel she would have taken if she had actually intended to be here. She could still remember Lyra and Wolf gaining up on her.

"WHAT!? You were invited!? You HAVE To Go Then!" Wolf had shouted, moving around her room and packing her things as Lyra scolded her for keeping it to herself. She had missed the boat, but the old fisherman had offered to take her when Lyra batted her large brown eyes at him.

"Not that I'm going! Have fun though!" Wolf shouted, waving her own invitation with a devilish grin on her face.

Joe huffed as she ran, glaring a head of her. Making her go when she was ignoring her own invitation was a low move, but that was to be expected from the ex champion. Wolf didn't compete much now a days, mostly kept to herself...

Joe rounded a corner, huffing and puffing as she dashed on, her Umbreon and Togetic close by her sides.

"Togi!" Ace shouted causing her to nod.

"I know! I know!" Joe managed as the doom loomed overhead. It wasn't a very large building, or at least that's what she felt, until she actually neared the gates and realized it was just... so... very... far... away...

She slowed to a stop, her ebony hair in tatters beneath her red cap, her lungs gasping for air as she dropped herself and clutched her knees. It was so HOT in Alola!

Gasping, she glanced around for staff, her pokemon self recalling to their pokeballs.

Shiori smiled.
"See? It's all about the right outlook. If you have a better look on it, then you'll do better." Shiori said. Forget those people. Shiori wasn't sure what it was, but he had the feeling that this guy was going to do good. Raza gave the Absol a final pet before looking around at the other trainers. She decided to head over to the snack bar to get some more sweets.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
((OOC: Sorry, haven't been getting Alerts lately...))
Gavin nodded, but went pale as a separate battle was called: his battle
"Thanks for that, but I gotta go. Wish me luck!" He said, the returned all his party in a swift movement and began to walk towards the door, still very pale.
As he reached the doors to his battlefield, he sneaked a look to see Giovanni waiting patiently at the other side of the field, he felt like he might pass out. At this point he was white as a snowman, which very rarely ever happened considering how tanned he was, he had been convinced in his early years he was mixed even.
He stepped up to his side, he felt blood rush back to him now, and he was filled with determination, Shiori's words echoed in his mind:
"You've got something Giovanni doesn't have..."
"If you have a better look on it, then you'll do better."

He found himself repeatedly saying these words, and a rather stupid grin crossed his face, he threw Flygon's Pokeball in a more smug manner, slowly swinging his left arm from his right side, speeding up as he went and slowly letting go, this was his signature throw style.
"Gon!" Flygon called, swinging it's body back and forth slightly
"You can take the first move." He said to Giovanni, showing the start of his battle

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
(I hope I’m not too late, and I hope it is fine if I hop in)

Otis took a step outside, “Oh no! I’m going to be late!” She looked around in her bag, and her hand grabbed hold of Flygon’s pokeball. Otis took the pokeball out of her pink bag, “Come on out, Flygon!” Then the pokeball burst open, and revealed the female Flygon Otis needed. “Flygon, can you use Fly to get me to the Aether Dome in the Alola region?” Her Flygon nodded happily, “Then let’s go!” Otis called out cheerfully. She really enjoyed battling other pokemon trainers. So Otis climbed on Flygon’s back, and they set off.

~Some time later~

“We finally made it!” Otis said, hopping off her Flygon. She pet Flygon, “You did a great job!” Her Flygon flapped her wings happily. Otis looked around, “I think we have to go in the Aether dome, so you have to go back in your pokeball, okay?” Her Flygon nodded slightly, but Otis noticed a bit of sadness in her Flygon’s gaze. “Don’t worry, I’ll let you out of your pokeball soon.” She took out Flygon’s pokeball and said, “Return!” And her Flygon disappeared into the pokeball.

Otis let out a sigh, and entered the Aether Dome. She looked around, I think I’m supposed to go in the lounge . . . Otis opened the door, and saw other trainers. She gazed at the tv, there was a pokemon battle going on. She sat down on a sofa, watching the battle unfold on the tv.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis managed to peel her eyes away from the tv screen, and looked over at the other side of the lounge. She saw an Absol, Oh, so we can let out our pokemon . . . So she took out all six of her pokeballs out of her bag, and said, “You can all come out, guys!” Then all the pokeballs burst open, revealing a Scolipede, Unfezant, Flygon, Ampharos, Serperior, and a Zoroark. All her pokemon looked around, and Scolipede gazed at the nearby Absol. Flygon smiled at Otis, clearly happy to be out of her pokeball.

Unfezant spread out his wings, and hopped onto Otis’s lap, so Otis pet Unfezant’s head softly. “Aw, you are so cute!” Otis smiled, and Unfezant settled into her lap. Then Ampharos walked over to Scolipede, wondering what Scolipede was doing. Scolipede seemed interested in her surroundings, especially all the pokemon around her. Ampharos was as interested as her, and she stared at the other trainers. Otis noticed all her Pokémon’s interest in everyone, “Guys, don’t worry, these guys are just interested in the battle on tv, I guess . . .” Her words sort of fell apart, she didn’t want her pokemon to be intimidated by all these people.

Serperior slithered past Zoroark, who was interested in something. She gave Zoroark a confused look, and continued to slither to the tv. Otis looked at Serperior, “Are you interested in the battle too?” Her Serperior nodded, and looked up at the battle displayed. Flygon sat next to Serperior, her eyes filled with excitement. Otis let out a sigh, almost all her pokemon were interested in either their surroundings, or the tv. Except Unfezant, who fell asleep on Otis’s lap.

Everly gazed wide eyed at her surroundings. The dome was HUGE! Nothing like she had seen back in her hometown in Sinnoh. She didnt let this intimidate her though. She had been chosen for a reason, so whoever had sent the invitation must know she would fit in well here! Glancing down at her best friend and trusted partner Abra, she gave a deep sigh. "Welp, here goes nothin huh buddy?" Abra just gave a silent nod back to her, letting her know he had her back the whole way. This was going to be so fun! maybe it would even change her boring life into something with meaning? She walked into the dome as if she had been here hundreds of times, but stopped dead in her tracks as she realized she had definitely NOT ever been here, especially hundreds of times. At least, as she looked around the lounge, there were more trainers than she thought there would be. Not wanting to be rude, Everly sat in a chair that was somewhat secluded from everyone else and pouted as she saw the battle about to begin on screen. "That could totally be us right now Abra!" Abra, who had settled himself down for a small nap by her feet, gave a small acknowledgement to her statement before passing out.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis peered over to a new trainer that entered the dome, her Unfezant lifted up his head, clearly he had been woken up. “No need to get your feathers all ruffled up!” She pet his head again, and Unfezant chirped happily.

Scolipede noticed another trainer enter the room, she stood up, and walked over to the sleeping Abra. Isn’t this pokemon a psychic type? Scolipede gave the sleeping Abra one more glance before walking up to her own trainer, Otis. Ampharos gave Scolipede a questioning look, as if she was asking something. Scolipede dismissed the look and sat next to Otis, settling her head on Otis’s shoulder. “Are you getting tired, Scolipede?” Scolipede gave a quick nod, her eyes showing Otis that Scolipede was starting to get worried. “Don’t get intimidated by all these pokemon, you will show all these trainers how to really battle!” Otis gave Scolipede an encouraging smile.

Otis let out a small sigh before looking at the new trainer, “Hi there! My name is Otis, what is yours?” She smiled cheerfully, hoping that she will make a new friend.

Everly glanced up from where she was sitting, surprise covering her face. She wasnt expecting the trainers here to be so friendly. Getting up from her chair, she stuck her hand out in a brash greeting, waiting for a handshake. “Hi there! Im Everly, nice to meet ya!” She glanced over at Otis’ pokemon, secretly impressed. Abra had awoken from his short lived nap and floated up to eye level with the new trainer. He was very curious. “ So where are you from?” Everly asked, a little intrigued. She knew she could come off as a little boastful and proud sometimes, so she had to make sure to keep the conversation as light as possible for now.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis shook her hand, “You have a nice name, and I’m from the Unova region!” She noticed Everly’s Abra floating, “Wow, your pokemon are so cute!” Otis was very interested in Everly, she seemed like a nice person. Unfezant glanced up at the Abra, and Otis’s other pokemon started to gather around their trainer. Zoroark seemed the most interested, his gazed fixed on Everly. “Don’t mind my pokemon, they are always so curious in other people.” Otis apologized, hoping that her pokemon didn’t overwhelm Everly and her Abra.

“Unova huh?? I heard that place was really big!! A lot bigger than Sinnoh..” Everly began to notice Otis’ pokemon gathering around. She stared in awe, as they seemed much bigger up close. Abra cowered down a little. He always got intimidated by bigger pokemon. Everly continued on, holding her head high. “You think my abras cool, wait till you see my other pokemon!” Reaching inside the light yellow purse she kept at her side, Everly reached inside and grabbed the rest of her pokemon. “Alright guys, lets get some fresh air huh?” Releasing her pokemon one by one, the bright lights from the pokeballs morphed into curious faces. First her Empoleon, then Luxio, Staraptor, Roselia, and last but not least, Rampardos. “Abra was the first pokemon ive ever gotten ya see, so we’re real good friends which is why i keep him with me out here!” Everly paused for a moment, staring at the other pokemon that had gathered around them, and remembered the Unfezant had been on Otis’ lap when she had walked in. “Is Unfezant your starter?”

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
(Sorry if I haven’t replied in awhile . . .)

“Yeah, my mother gave him to me when he was just a Pidove.” Otis pet Unfezant again, and Unfezant let out a soft chirp. Otis let out a small sigh, “When do you think this battle will be over?” Her gaze was now on the tv, the battle seemed to go on forever. Ampharos tapped her foot, she was getting a bit impatient. Scolipede walked over to Everly’s Empoleon, her eyes flashed with curiosity.

(Youre ok!! You dont have to right away)
Everly turned her attention back to the screen as well. That question had been burning in the back of her mind the whole time. “Im not sure..” Now that she was fully paying attention to the battle, she realized she recognized one of the trainers. “Hey isnt that Giovanni? The guy in Kanto who was like, some bad guy or somethin? I remember seeing somethin about him on TV! I wonder why theyre letting him battle here..” Meanwhile, Empoleon narrowed his eyes at Scolipede. He wasnt so sure about all of these pokemon. Not that he didnt think he couldnt take anyone on, because he COULD. He turned his head away from Scolipede, huffing a little in resentment. Roselia knew Empoleon was always on his high horse, and not wanting Scolipedes feelings to be hurt, she came over and patted Scolipede very gently. Everly turned her attention back to Otis. “Do you know who youre battling yet? I havent heard nothin about anything since i got here!”

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Yeah, if Giovanni was evil, then he should be in jail, not battling.” Otis didn’t know much about Giovanni, all she knew was that he was evil somehow. Meanwhile . . . Scolipede took a small step back from Empoleon, I guess he doesn’t want to be friends . . . She then felt Roselia’s reassuring pat, and Scolipede’s gaze met Roselia’s.

Otis thought about Everly’s question, “No, I really don’t know who I’m going to battle against, yet.” I wonder who I will battle, all these trainers seem strong . . . “Well, we won’t battle anyone at all if this fight goes on forever!” Otis started to get impatient as well, whenever Otis battled someone, the pokemon battle usually ended quickly. I hope these people would hurry up a little bit . . .

Roselia smiled up at the giant Scolipede. She gave her a look that told her not to bother with Empoleon, he was a lost cause. Everly nodded. "Im not afraid of these trainers! Not even evil geniuses," She snorted, crossing her arms, not taking her eyes off of the TV screen. "I hope i get someone strong.. Hey!" Finally she turned back to Otis. "Do you suppose theres somewhere to train here? Maybe we could battle! Besides, it would do Rampardos some good, he hasnt battled in a few days and he's gettin antsy." She turned to Rampardos as he walked up beside her. He leaned down and gently rubbed his head on her side, telling her he agreed wholeheartedly.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“That sounds like an awesome idea!” Otis got excited, I hope they do have a training area . . . “I would love to battle against you and your pokemon!” Otis looked around, until she finally spotting the pokemon she needed, “Zoroark, could you come over here for a second?” Zoroark was caught off guard when Otis called his name, and he raced over to her. “I need you to tell everyone that we might battle train with Everly and her pokemon, so get prepared!” Otis smiled cheerfully, and Zoroark nodded, racing off to Scolipede.

Scolipede read Roselia’s gaze and understood, then Zoroark ran quickly to her, and told her about the battle training with Everly and her pokemon. Scolipede was a bit surprised at first, and nodded. Zoroark nodded back and ran off again to tell everyone else.

Raza was standing at the snack bar, eating some sweets, when something caught her eye. The disguised Zoroark looked up to notice that two new trainers had made their way into the competitor's lounge. It was two girls. One of them looked quite young, while another looked to be in their teenage years. More interestingly, the younger one appeared to have a Zoroark as well! How unusual... another Zoroark. Raza made her way over to the girls curiously, adjusting her jacket and making sure that her Illusion as a young, punk-looking lady was still good. Raza waved at the two trainers, but inspected the Pokemon curiously.

Everly smiled wide. This was going to be her first battle in a while. She didnt want to admit that she might be off her game though, so she turned confidently as ever towards Rampardos, whos eyes had gotten wide with excitement at Otis' agreement, and gave a nod of encouragement. Then she turned toward Abra. "Hey buddy, listen. I'm gonna need you to go see if theres anywhere we can train while we wait for the main battle to be over, ok?" Abra nodded once and floated through the doors they had entered, back out in the heat. Roselia had heard the news when Zoroark had come to tell Scolipede, and she smiled happily at her new, giant friend. Even Empoleon's head raised a little, but became grumpy again when he looked over Otis' pokemon. He could take on all of them at once if he really wanted. Luxio and Staraptor were exploring around the lounge a bit and were unaware of what was about to take place. Abra came back minutes later and floated up to Everly, tugging on the bottom of her tank top. "Found a good spot outside huh?" He nodded once. "Alright, great work buddy! Well, i suppose we should figure out how many pokemon we wanna train!"

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Zoroark came running back, his gaze telling Otis that he informed everyone of the battle training that might take place soon. Otis smiled and pet Zoroark’s head, and he sat down, feeling exhausted but happy. Then all of Otis’s pokemon gathered around, all of them seemed excited. Otis looked at Everly, “Are you ready?” Then a punk-looking girl walked over to them and waved. “Hello!” Otis said while waving back.

Everly smiled at the new trainer. She looked tough, which was a great thing for her. “Hello. Im Everly!” She stuck her hand out in her usual greeting, and abra copied her. “We were just about to train our pokemon for whoever we end up battling so we can win this thing. Wanna join us?”

Raza simply smiled at the two girls. But there was something unusual. One of the girls had an Abra. That was... an unusual choice of Pokemon for the tournament. Raza leaned over to get a closer look at the Abra. It seemed quite cute.

From the other side of the room, Shiori looked away from battle on T.V. It looked like Raza was making some new friends, meeting two new trainers that had walked in. The Actor took off his sunglasses to try to get a better look at what was happening. He couldn't help his small smile. It looked like Raza's Illusion was tricking the girls, like normal.

“Mmph..” Everly put her hand down and smiled an an uncomfortable smile. Maybe this trainer was a germophobe and didnt do handshakes? “Uhh..so...whats your name?” Everly tried her best to make conversation to the unusally quiet trainer. Abra floated up to eye level with the newcomer, inspecting her closly back. He seemed unusually curious in her. He circled around her once before sitting back by Everly’s feet. Luxio and Staraptor had returned from their inspection of the lounge. Luxio sniffed curiously at the strange trainer. “Ahh..ha, sorry, luxio isnt usually one for getting up in someone personal space..” Everly stared at the electric pokemon until he returned, still keeping an eye on the trainer, and layed down beside Rampardos.

Raza looked up at Everly and smiled uncomfortably. She paused a moment, before putting a hand to her throat and tapped it. At this, Shiori walked up to the group.
"Her name's Raza. She doesn't talk much." Shiori said. He waved hello at the two girls. "I'm Shiori. You two must be competitors as well, right?"
The actor looked at Everly's and Otis' teams and smiled. They seemed like good Pokemon.
"That's quite a group of Pokemon you guys have. Looks good." Shiori said.

Everly grinned, understanding. “Thats alright, you dont need words to be a great battler!” She turned to look at the newcomer. Everly put her hands on her hips triumphantly, holding her head high. “And yes, we are! We were just about to go train actually! I already know im gonna win though, but i like to pass the time ya know?” She looked around curiously then, noticing there were no pokemon with the two trainers. “Uh..you keepin your pokemon hidden or somethin? I wanna see what you two have! Maybe we can work something out and you guys can come train with us!”

Raza glanced at Shiori at Everly's remark, and the two shared a small smile.
"Well, Raza has an excuse. She's not actually a trainer, just a friend of mine." Shiori said. He shifted his weight and gave a little embaressed smile. "As for my Pokemon, well, some of them are pretty big. That, or they like to cause trouble and rec havoc. So I figured letting them roam about in a room full of competitors might not be so great."
Shiori considered the girl's offer, then nodded.
"Sure. My match doesn't look like it's for a while. So sure!" Shiori said.

Empoleon glared at the two trainers. He didnt trust them at all, they seemed too secretive. No one else seemed to notice though. Everly gave a small smile, tilting her head a little. "I like you guys, You're cool. I cant wait to see you two battle though! Although its a little unfair if you get to see our pokemon..but it doesnt matter!" Everly grinned, getting hyped for the upcoming training sessions. "I'll bet youre strong, but im way stronger! Oh! by the way my name is Everly," She glanced at Shiori, remembering she hadnt introduced herself to him. She gestured towards Otis, "And this is my friend Otis! I just met her. You know, everyone here is way nicer than i expected! This being a really big tournament and all, i guess i was preparing for some more intense people! You know, all broody and glaring and...stuff. Abra found a place to battle outside so... uh.." Everly realized she was rambling a little too much now. She gave an embarrassed giggle and started to blush. It was a weird contrasting color to her bright ginger hair. "So...if you guys are ready, i think we can start now?"

Joe bowed low, her face flushed. The guard in front of her sighed and turned, leaving her on her own in front of the door labeled 'lounge'. What a terrible start. First she was late, then she ended up getting for terribly lost. They found her in the basement staring at a dead end wall covered in pipes and weirdly colored buttons. It had taken so much convincing, but eventually they let her go, and 'guided' her to the trainer's lounge.

Least she knew the security here was impressive....

With a defeated breath, she turned and opened the door, only to stop short and stare. Four people, and a crowed of pokemon stood in her way.

She blinked her blue eyes before collecting her thoughts and squeezing into the room. "E-excuse me- ha- s-sorry," she stuttered as she squeezed past Pokemon and trainer a like. She paused however, catching sight of a familier looking gentleman. Brazenly she stared, as he was engrossed in conversation with the three female trainers.

He looked... so familier... but from... where....

Something clicked in her mind, and her eyes widened before she let out a sharp bark of laughter. Her hand flew up to her mouth and she suppressed giggles. That man. His face was plastered all over Lyra's room. Head shots, characters profiles, a full on body pillow with his shirtless torso. She turned away her face flushing as she covered her laughter with her hand. Lyra would KILL to be here with her right now. Joe grinned broadly, muttering more excuses as she attempted to slip by to a less crowded area.

Oh, and Ampharos...

“Hmm..??” Everly shot her gaze away from Shiori and Raza, happy to have an excuse to look away. She noticed a girl struggling to get passed their now large crowd. She hadnt realized how crowded they had made it in here. “Ahh...sorry!!” Everly decided she should put her pokemon back in their respective pokeballs until their training session had begun. As she was calling her partners back on by one, she couldnt help but stare at the girl, as she had begun a bit of a laughing fit. “Hey, whats so funny?” Everly wasnt the type to just push away someone making fun of her. What had she even done that was so hysterical?

Joe recovered when she was spoken to, and waved away the crowding issue. "No-" she started until the aura changed in the room. Ah, the girl was getting defensive? Whatever for.

When she spoke Joe placed a nervous, uneasy smile on her face. Her eyes flickered to the actor, then back to the girl that had addressed her. "I'm- I'm sorry, I didn't mean to seem rude," she started, holding up her hands in a show of harmlessness. "I uh... just recognized this sir here," she gestured towards Shiori. "And I found it funny how much my friend would have wanted to be here... she's uh... a huge fan of you... sir..." she brought a hand higher up, self-consciously rubbing the back of her head. This was... not... what she wanted....

She glanced back at the young woman who addressed her, wondering how this was going to go. The last thing she wanted was to make an enemy the MOMENT she walks through the door. But it wouldn't be the first time... she reflected on a certain angry redhead and blew out a slow breath, hoping this wouldn't be another Roka...

Everly’s stance grew more relaxed, stepping back towards Otis, Shiori, and Raza. “Oh..my bad!” Everly waved off the situation, her cheeks growing red again. She needed to remind herself that these people didnt know her like the people back home. Everly took a deep breath and started again, “Sorry bout that... guess this place has got me real worked up..im Everly, nice to meet ya!” She stepped carefully over to the new trainer, sticking her hand out for a handshake, Abra trailing slowly behind her. He was getting overwhelmed with all of these new people and pokemon. “You know Shiori?”

"It's okay." Shiori said to Joe as she and her Ampharos squeezed by. He turned his attention back to Everly.
"Hey-" But before he could say what he was going to say what he was going to say, Everly took offense to the Ampharos' trainer's sudden laughter. Shiori and Raza watched the exchange with interest. To Shiori's surprise, the girl had recognized him. Well, it wasn't so much of a surprise. It wasn't exactly like he had tried to disguise himself or anything.
"No, we haven't met. Thanks, though." Shiori said to Joe, smiling and taking off his sunglasses. He looked over at Everly. "You ever seen the movie Knights of the Dragonic Order?"
Raza leaned against the wall, smirking.