• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Professional Sketcher wanted

I was hoping someone could redo a crappy drawing i made so I could better my art skills and how I draw my character. This is a request. I'm just looking for a sketch but if you want to take the time and color it, I'm fine with it. Just try to stick with ken sugimori style or something similar...sorry if this is sounding bossy.

If you find any conflicts with the quality, Message me and I'll try to edit it or clarify.
WP_20160201_18_56_16_Pro (2).jpg

Please help me out. Thank you for your time.

Hello! If you're still looking I can give it a whirl if you'd like! I can do it in my own style or Sugumori's official pokemon style :0c
You can see my art from my profile~ (I hope that's ok since I'm on my phone)

Hello! If you're still looking I can give it a whirl if you'd like! I can do it in my own style or Sugumori's official pokemon style :0c
You can see my art from my profile~ (I hope that's ok since I'm on my phone)
Give it a go! Though one thing to keep in mind is there's a slightly updated version on my artwork page and Nicole is not a 10 year old. She's a 19 year old marine biologist. But sure! If you're willing to, give it a try! And Sugimori style plz! To the best of your ability! :D