• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Project Super

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
The girl was still sitting on the ground, obviously shaken up. She was thinking about the next tests. What if she failed? Would she be punished?
As she was lost in her own thoughts, a voice saved her from her inner panic attack.
She looked up, seeing a boy standing in front of her. Slowly, she got up, still unsure.
"H-hi..." Her voice was much quieter than usual, and it was clear she was not confident.

Blue haired girl didn't look like she is feeling well.. He could understand her, she just got kidnapped with the rest by some selfish people and now they were testing them... What will happen later?

She greeted him, it was quiet and nervous greeting. "Well.. You looked worried, so I thought that I may help you.." he didn't said this very confident also, as he never cheered someone up in such situation. He took a deep breath "So, you can tell me anything that bothers you" he gave her his best smile.

Vitalio slowly entered the room...

"Alright," Jaiden replied with a whisper back to the Blond. She saw how he tries to analyse her, but the short speech made Jaiden want to trust in the blond boy, but she was still hesitant. Honestly, she was still unsure with this 'super power' thing and that this was just some sick and twisted prank that someone had made. The dark skinned girl's gaze followed the boy as he walked to a blue haired girl. It looked like he was trying to gain trust from the others while the pause was still going on. Jaiden couldn't fault him for doing it, as the ability to trust someone or even something seemed like something only a world filled by fantasies would have.

--------
"How are the subjects doing with their first physical test?" asked a thin and lanky man with wavy light brown hair, who was dressed in a lab-coat and just about looked like any other lab researcher in the facility, but every faculty member knew who just entered the room.

"Oh, Headmaster or um- Mr. Harwell!" said one of the scientists in a surprised tone, "They just finished the Cooper test, with the average results being about average.. Oh and Mr. Kilabadai just went to watch the students in person," the scientist continued, with their line of sight bouncing around the room, trying to avoid direct eye contact with the headmaster.
"Send me the results when all of the physical tests are done. Oh and do the same with the power tests results later," replied the man with wavy hair while looking at one of the multiple monitors displaying 'Test' room in different angles. His gaze shifting from monitor to monitor trying to get a good look at his new 'students'.

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Kiarei gazed around, noticing only two in a conversation. One of them had been running the test, how he wasn't too tired to move and somehow found the energy to socialize, she didn't know. But the other seemed to have entered the room late. Not only that, but she never recalled the blue-haired girl to introduce herself. How curious. Though it seemed stupid, she couldn't help but wonder if she was perhaps a spy of sorts. She shook her head almost as soon as the thought entered her head. A soft tiny laugh escaped her for a second before her face returned to her previous one, considerably less happy. I can't fully trust them unless they prove they are trustworthy, but I can't regard all of them as enemies either.

She frowned as she suddenly recalled that they had four more tests to endure. The accuracy one should be fairly easy, but I'm not really sure about the strength one. She still felt a bit nausea after the run so, out of habit, began to apply pressure and massage her nei guan. It was a simple technique her mother had done that had stuck to her. It usually calmed her down and helped with any minor symptoms she had at the moment, such as nausea or minor headaches. Wanting to take her mind off the current events, she recalled the days leading up to her departure with a dazed look on her face. I wonder what I'm going to tell them when I go back. After a pause and a glance around the room she sighed. If I ever get back home.

That "running test" as Maxi referred to it as, was nothing too difficult. He may have not been overly intelligent with books and the sorts, but he had pride in his above average stamina and determination. Despite this, his breathing after the fact was quite strained and unsteady, but he wasn't so worn out, where he'd have to immediately collapse to the floor. With his hands on his knees, he glanced at the other students to see how they fared, however it was all over the place really. Some were exhausted, and others were going to help or talk to them.

How strange. How can they already be so friendly with each other so quickly.

What makes it so strange?

There's always a risk that they could have ulterior motives and stab you in the back, later down the line. So please Maxi, don't try and socialize with them yet.

Yeah, right. Like I'd listen to some voice in my head.

Maxi scoffed at whoever was behind the voice, invading his conscious. Although he soon found himself with his arms crossed, inspecting the the others with a sense of paranoia lingering in the back of his head. Yet, their intentions weren't something that could be found out by simply looking- so in the end, Maxi gave up. A feeling of resentment towards the voice, filled the newly created void in his actions.

Could it really be true..? People are only friendly for their benefit?

Maxi looked calm physically on the outside, but it was the exact opposite mentally. Crap, I never thought like this before.. that stupid voice went and made me paranoid.

The floor in the giant white room shifted once again and the running track disappeared, but the timer stayed on the wall and a horizontal pole formed across the room about 6.2 feet (or 1.8 m) away from the floor.

"Next category, as we mentioned earlier is strength and-or endurance test. You are going to do as many push ups, pull ups and sit ups you can in one minutes time for each move. Remember that any sloppy motions in this category are not going to be counted. We are going to start with sit ups, then push ups and then finally pull ups," said one of the scientists through the speakers. One of the guards stepped forward and shouted, "Get into positions!"

The timer on the wall was set on '1:00' and as Jaiden got on the ground laying on her back getting into position to do the commanded sit ups the timer started to count down.

"One,"
"Two,"
"Three," and the timer started. Jaiden did the requested motions. At first it didn't feel too bad, but soon enough her abdomen started to feel sore. She didn't want to put as much effort in this category of the various physical tests that she was going through, as strength was never her strong suit, even if gymnastics required a lot of body strength her body had it's limits and she had only recently picked up again. Though she still tried to do enough to hopefully please whoever was watching. The one minute went by and the dark skinned girl change position into push ups. She waited for the timer to count them down and began doing push ups. It didn't take long until her arms started to feel slightly sore, so she slowed her pace and in no time the minute was over. Sweat started to appear on her forehead, as she stood up and walked over to the vertical pole to do the last motion for this category. The timer once again counted down and the last of the three minutes started. Pull ups felt so much worse than the what she was used to, but she tried to push through and the minute was over soon enough.

She hopped back onto the floor and did a few stretches with her arms to try and help the aching in them and otherwise tried to prepare for the next test.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
(Edited: Grammar)

Giving a small "we'll talk later" gesture to the boy, Allie quickly got to the floor. She wasn't sure what was happening, but she thought it'd be best to comply.
She was in pretty good shape - she was a competitive dancer and cheerleader, so her body strength was quite impressive - but not overly special.
When the first minute started, she got into position and began doing situps. For the first forty seconds, she was holding a rather quick pace, but she began to slow down and get weaker in the last stretch. When the second minute started, she felt relieved - push-ups were her strong suit.
She got down and began doing a series of pushups. Midway through, she attempted a one-arm pushup, but failed miserably. She managed to keep a good pace for the entire minute.
Finally, the pullups portion came. Despite being a gymnast, she'd never been good at pullups. She only managed to keep a decent pace for about ten seconds before going much slower.
When the timer ended, she collapsed, exhausted. She shouldn't have exerted herself that much.

Last edited:

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Kiarei internally groaned as she heard what they had to attempt. She knew she was decent at situps, and she had to hope that she got a couple of the rest in. As she got into position, she closed her eyes for a moment, a frown on her face. It's only three minutes, I can do this. She had kept a nice pace for most of the situps, though she slowed down at the end. With a frown, she realized she felt slightly nauseous again. However, she didn't have time to rest as she started the push-ups. She started with a bad start, her arms aching after two push-ups. She was a person who rarely sweat, but she could feel hints of perspiration started to appear. With a throbbing pain in her arms, she walked over to the pull-up pole. She managed a few before the timer rang again signaling the end. With a sigh of relief, she let go of the bar and sat down. She began to massage her arms, one at a time, with a slight grimace on her face. I got over it at least. From what she recalled, this was the worst test she would have to endure. "Thank the heavens," she mumbled to herself, as she continued to rub her arms.

The Alright Attorney

Previously AlrightAttorney
Ian sighed, his body only just relaxing as they announced the second test and what it entailed. "Son of a bitch..." He muttered under his breath. Running he could handle, but he wasn't exactly used to regular exercises like push-ups. "Just gotta be smart, not show off." He got into position. He managed to get through the sit ups with little issue, besides feeling his back get sore after a bit.

He spun around once the minute was up, cursing as he got into a push up position, feeling his arms tremble ever so slightly. He hated doing push ups, he was never good at them. They always reminded him how unfit he was compared to others. He managed to struggle through it, but he could feel his whole upper body growing sore. Once the minute was up, Ian walked over to the pull up bars. If he could barely do push ups...Well it was clear this wouldn't go well for him. He gripped the bar, his body shaking and aching as he pulled up once... twice... beford falling onto his ass before the minute was up. Ian's fist clenched. He waw being observed, and it was clear this wouldn't look good on his 'report card.' For the first time his defiant anger turned to a worried fear, wondering what the results of this test would mean for him.

Spachino

Previously El Spazzino
Frank was reflecting on the running test, letting his mind wander, then his thought bubble popped when the sound of shoes on the floor. His head shifted, staring to look at a thin man who clearly needed to eat more meat. He disregarded this man, turning back and spaced out. Soon, the next test, this 'strength and 'o endurance' test. Frank got up, still pretty tired from the running test, but still had energy.

Frank did the exercises slow, because although he could run like lightning, his upper body strength wasn't anything to write about. "Uggggghhhh..." He mumbled while doing it. Once the minute was up, he walked to the next station and began doing the next exercises. This was definitely gonna make Frank hold a grudge. Doing this exercise was a pain.

Maxi couldn't help but smile when he heard the word "pull-ups" because, even if it was childish, he liked the thrill of being off the ground. It made him feel like he was flying in a sense. He'd await those with hidden eagerness, even if the other two exercises were nothing short of grueling. Still, the boy gently patted his cheeks in an attempt to pump himself up. Sit-ups were the first exercise and Maxi hated those. They always started out easy but after a little time, it was an absolute chore to keep going. Casting his hate to the side, Maxi sat down and lay on his back, putting his hands behind his head. This is so dumb, I'm sitting here doing sit-ups in some prison-looking place. Oh how far I've fallen... Without immediately realizing it, Maxi's stomach area was in quite the pain. He took that as a cue to stop, unfortunately he'd only counted up to 15 before he lost track. He shrugged that off however, as whoever was watching them probably kept count.

Next up were push-ups, his goal was at least 25. He was no athletic freak after-all, as he barely past the requirements for a "normal build". Stay on task, belittling myself never did me any favors, I can do this. Taking a deep breath, he fell to the floor with his arms supporting his frame. Soon enough, his body went up and down more than a dozen times, but by the 18th push-up his arms grew shaky, yet he still attempted to push through it. His resilience only amounted for 22 push-ups in the end, which was pretty disappointing to Maxi, since he couldn't reach his goal after everything was done.

Finally, the time he'd been waiting for was upon him... the time for pull-ups. Maxi proudly walked over to the bars, which he was expected to do pull-ups on and firmly grasped them with both hands. A smirk found itself on the boy's lips as he swiftly did about 28 pull-ups, a something snapped inside the boy, causing him to fall straight down to the floor. Oww.. Dang, this sucks. Almost my whole body is aching now, maybe I overdid it just a little bit. Maxi sat up, realizing that the test probably wasn't the final one they had in store and because of that, he couldn't get comfortable.. not even on the cold, hard ground.

Thomas noded to the girl and he also took his position to sit-ups. He sit ups and push ups shouldn't be bad... But pull-ups?

Thomas remind himself his older brother.. Muscles and no brain, but he always could cheer him up... And always wanted from Thomas to be in good-shape too.

The test started and He didn't focused much on it. Sit-ups went well, but then some of his muscles started to ache... Much. Seems that his legs weren't made from steel and suffered after the run whetr he pushed himself. He bit his lips and tried to ignore pain... Pull-ups, Thomas tried to not overdo himself on them. As test ended, Thomas fell at the floor. "I can't rest now... There will be more tests" he slowly got up and panted roughtly. He thought about continuing his conversation...

-
Meanwhile

Vitalio smirked as he saw how hard all of them tried on test. He walked a bit closer and watched everyone.

As soon as the voice echoing through the speaker rattled off the words “pull-ups, push-ups, and sit-ups,” Tyler was already discouraged.

The first portion of the test, although still grueling, was not nearly as bad as he had initially thought. Sit-ups were fairly easy, although the stabbing pain in his side almost immediately returned, flaring up with every rep.
Push-ups were even worse. Provided that it only mattered if they kept doing push ups, not how many they did, he would be just fine… probably.
By the end of the push-up portion of the test, the front of his shirt was soaked through with sweat, and he didn’t have many push-ups to show for it. As soon as he turned to face the pull-up bar, any remaining hope of completing the test properly was dashed. Push-ups and sit-ups were one thing, but pull-ups were a whole other animal.

Desperately wiping the sweat off his palms onto his shorts, he faced the bar and allowed himself to hang. His chin scarcely passed the top of the bar twice before Tyler was forced to drop off the bar, dry his hands once more, and attempt to continue the exercise.

He turned to the kid next to him, who he distinctly remembered walking into the lobby with a German Shepard. He was having no trouble at all, practically having a field day as he swiftly pulled his entire chest above the bar over and over in quick succession.

Showoff.

As the alarm blared to signal the test’s end, Tyler turned away from the other boy’s spectacle, just missing his rather spectacular tumble onto the floor.
Not that he was doing much better. He fell to his knees as soon as time was called. Not having the strength to offer conversation to any of the others. Instead he resigned to laying on the floor, scarcely averting his eyes from the fluorescent lights beaming from the ceiling.

Jaiden saw how most of the other teenagers fell from the pull-up pole, including the blond that had helped her earlier. She saw how most of them were growing tired, including her, but they still had tree more tests to go. The white room changed once again, as the pull-up pole disappeared into the walls and alongside one of the walls appeared an obstacle course just a few feet above the ground. The first hurdle was a few platforms about a jumps distance from each other. The next one was a tunnel that the subjects need to crawl under and the third one was a balancing was about ten feet (or three meters) long. The last obstacle was a handful monkey bars and that was the course.

"Alright. Go into a queue and then one at a time you shall complete the course," shouted a guard, which caught Jaiden a bit of guard as she was expecting the speakers to give them the instructions. The dark skinned girl made her way towards the starting line and it appeared that she was going to be the first one to go through it. She glanced around the room with her gaze bouncing of of the giant timer that showed 00:00 on the screen (presumably to take time on the curly haired girl's performance), the guards and then she noticed a familiar looking man. Jaiden almost immediately recognized who he was, well not his name, but that wasn't really important. He was the same man who had introduced himself as the deputy headmaster and promoted the school before they got knocked out, but she snapped back from her thoughts at "GO," from one of the guard and the timer started.

She wasn't even sure how much effort she should've put into the course, but she just automatically went into a 'just get it over with as fast as you can' mode and leaped into motion. She swiftly completed the first two hurdles, had some close cases on the balancing beam and practically swung through the monkey bars. She landed on the other side of the course with some sweat on her forehead. She looked over to the giant timer, with 3:47 showing on it.

Maxi obeyed the orders from the higher-ups like a dog would its master and truth be told, he had no idea what had come over him. Old Maxi would've tried to rebel ages ago, but now, it was almost like his will was constantly conflicting with someone's or something else. In the end, he chose to forget about it, not like he'd ever understand what actually happened to him when he was knocked out cold. Maybe he really wasn't himself anymore, that certainly was a possibility he had considered. Oh well, whatever. So I'm second in line, huh? The dark skinned girl lied clearly in his vision. He awaited his turn patiently, arms crossed as always. When the timer stopped ticking, Maxi wasted absolutely no time and took his position. "I'm going next." He barked with a competitive spark gleaming in his eyes.

So I have to beat 3 minutes and 47 seconds, do I...? "Heh, not bad."

He changed into a running position and waited for the signal. When he heard the guard shout, he took off as fast as he could. Doing that allowed him to blaze through the hurdles with ease, when it came to the balancing, he would've failed if not for his fast momentum and determination to succeed. Shockingly however, he had the most trouble with the monkey bars, it wasn't like the hurdles or the balancing beam that focused on his legs. The bars focused on his arm strength, and thanks to over exerting himself on the pull-ups, he struggled through them. When his feet reunited with the floor, the timer buzzed with a time of 2:52. "Could've done better." He mumbled in frustration and made his way back around.

Vitalio walked up to Jaiden and Maxi "Well, Well. Congrats, both of you.. If we really were in normal school, I would be really proud and happy of you.." he said.
-
Thomas was next and in truth he didn't cared for a score. He just started and he beat all obstacles on his way. Money bars were a bit of a troblue, but adrenaline completely beat his tired state and pain in his muscles. When he ended, Thomas didn't want to check his time, not becouse it was bad. He just wasn't interested.

Maxi glared at the man, a glint of frustration lingering in his eyes regardless of the fact that the man just complimented him. "Yeah well, if we really were in a normal school.. I probably still wouldn't care." Maxi turned his back to the man and began walking away, until he decided to throw in a little more of his thoughts. "I did it for myself, no one else." The boy growled, making his way over to a secluded section of the large room to watch the others, by himself.

He leaned against the wall, whilst his arms were crossed. The place he resided at gave him a good view of the other students but more importantly, the giant timer. I doubt any of them can beat my time anyway. He thought about that man again, however he couldn't seem to recall his name, not that it even mattered. He's full of himself, that's what's important. First I get dragged here out of my own will, then he thinks I want some praise? Yeah right. For some reason, putting it all together like that made the boy snicker a bit.

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Kiarei kept a steady gaze on her classmates as they completed the course, but did not glance once at the clock. Finally, she figured that she knew the quickest and best way for her to attempt the course, and she walked to the starting line. She saw the weird-looking adult walk over to Maxi and Jaiden but didn't give it a second thought as she took in calming breaths. She muttered a quick thanks to her mother for forcing her to do yoga, before running into the course. Her arms still ached a bit, though the pain had severely diminished. However, as she passed through the multiple obstacles, she could feel the sting in her arms returning, along with the earlier pain in her legs. As she finally finished, she kept her unbothered facade until she reached a wall. Then, she leaned onto it. She closed her eyes and hoped it would end soon, she wasn't sure how much more she could take.

Spachino

Previously El Spazzino
The ram-motif shortie was tapping his feet in line, like Sonic. He observed his peers running, preparing himself to do yet ANOTHER annoying test. He then saw some sci-fi looking chump as Frank thought. He payed attention to that for the time he has to wait. The time when Frank had to do the test startled him. He ran into the course and tried focusing on getting through this crap first. When he finished, he was glad this was over. He walked over to the wall, and tried not to lay down.

Tyler was up next, speeding away from the starting point as soon as “go” was called. He swiftly mounted the first hurdle (clipping the second with the tip of his shoe and nearly knocking it over… hopefully none of his classmates saw that), sped through the tunnel and paced the balance beam without any issue; the monkey bars gave him a bit more trouble. Between the burning sensation that still pulsed through his arms and his overall lack of upper body strength, it was fairly slow going. He felt a wave of both relief and exhaustion as he dropped off the bars at the end, taking his place against the wall next to the short teen who had gone prior.

Despite his curiosity about his time, he made a point to look away from the clock on the wall. He already had two tests under his belt (neither of which he had done particularly well at, but that was beside the point) and if he had to do two more after this, he was going to withhold every ounce of satisfaction from the staff at the academy that he could. That included squeezing in any small act of rebellion he could. He didn’t need to know his time. It didn’t matter. The stinging sensation in his muscles meant absolutely nothing. He wasn’t going to look at his time. He didn’t care.

…Alright, maybe a quick peek wouldn’t hurt.
Giving in to curiosity, he stole a quick glance over his shoulder. 3:11. Was that good? He didn’t know. Damn it, why had he looked in the first place? He put his face in his hands and gave in to the need to rest, taking a seat on the cold, hard floor. The next two tests had better be quick. He was going to lose both every ounce of energy he had left and his mind at this rate.

The Alright Attorney

Previously AlrightAttorney
Ian was next in line, and he steadied himself, taking a long look down the obstacle course. His heart was racing before the timer even began. Before he was able to just finish these tests with only the tester's eyes on on him, but noe the other students had their eyes on him. Don't worry Ian...Just focus on completing this. You're not going to be best, but you can try as hard as you can.

Once the timer began, Ian began his run. He hated this so much. He was never built for this, or trained for this. He leaped over the hurdles, his feet barely clipping them. He passed through the tunnel with little issue, but had to slow his step when he reached the beam. Ian got up and slowly crossed, all while keeping his eyes on the monkey bars. His arms ached doing the pull ups, he can't imagine how that'll go. Soon enough, the young test subject reached said monkey bars.

He tried to get through them quickly, ignoring the pain ringing through his upper body. He eventually reached the end, letting himself down and rolling to the ground to help break the fall. "Oh god..." Ian muttered out, glancing up the clock wall. "4:21...God I don't even care anymore." He shook his head and pressed his back to the wall.

The last two tests were throwing and stretching. Throwing didn't went well, as Thomas didn't have his glasses, becouse He couldn't wear them in other tests, he had hard time to aim and focus. He heard that he didn't have bad results... But they could be better. Stretching didn't went bad and Thomas didn't need to focus much on it, so he forgot it a bit later.

Deputy Headmaster told everyone, that now as the tests are over we can finally have a lunch break. Vitalio and guards that bringed kids for the tests escorted them to the mess-hall of some sort. Vitalio was on the front and guards behind the group of 'students'.
Thomas wanted to talk.. Continue his conversation with blue haired girl, Jaiden and he also wanted to talk with the rest. He didn't want however, do this when those guards and Vitalio were so close and could hear them. This Lunch time may be a good opportunity.

The food he received... Wasn't great, but he didn't expect anything good. He saw a few tables, but he wanted to wait and see, who is going to sit where and join to them.

(Wanted to make this post longer... But I didn't get time for this)