• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Rescue from Team Rocket

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
OOC: I'm sorry, too, for having to repeat this to the majority of you again -.-

This topic is going to same way as the other that almost got locked until people smartened up, and I can't say I have the same patience for it when most of you have already been warned. Stop trying to post as many times as you can in a single day and focus instead on quality. These short posts, even if conversational in nature, can be made better. If you don't have the time to write a post because you 'have to go' - DON'T POST. Do it later when you actually CAN write up something decent. If people can't even wait a single day for a good reply they're going about RPing the wrong way =/

Fix your posting, or the next time I write an OOC someone's getting banned.

OOC:((Acknowledged. Sorry, but it's my first time is all. I'll try to make better posts.))

BIC: He realized she had a point. They could hurt someone if they started smashing stuff. She said it like she was constantly getting annoyed with him. He started wondering just how superior she considered herself to them. He then began searching for something that she used. All he really had was her pokeball. He held it up. "Would her pokeball work?" he asked. "I don't think I have anything else."

She's right. Her eyes are different from mine. Jak said. Kyle hadn't been paying attention, however.

What do you mean? Whose eyes are different? He then looked over at Amaya and noticed for the first time that her eyes were different from Jak's.

Akane bent down and started looking at Amaya. "Why do you have blue eyes, little one? Aren't Riolu's eyes supposed to be red?" she asked.

"She's right." he turned to Killian. "Why aren't her eyes red like Jak's?" he said, pointing at him.

OCC: Gomen, I'll try harder.

BIC:

Killian looked at Amaya and sighed, "I don't really know... She hatched that way." Her blue eyes watched her Riolu lovingly, "She had normal parents, both of them were my cousin's and she never had any special egg moves." She smiled and then frowned, "Hey! Watch out! There's glass!" She yelled and moved Rose before the Bud Pokemon could get hurt, "Sheesh, you act like nothings happening."

Amaya bowed her head slightly and whispered to the Budew, "Rio, io. Lu ri olu." Then the dog-like Pokemon looked around and examined her surroundings. The glass lay all along the the concrete floors where Akane had smashed the tube containing Rose and Chime. The strange blue liquid used to suppress Rose and Chime also flooded the floors, giving off a horrid stench. She bent down and wiped some onto her paw, bringing it to her mouth and licking it, she gagged at the terrible taste.

Killian rolled her eyes at Amaya's lack of thought, "Amaya you shouldn't put that stuff in your mouth. Who knows what they made it with, not to mention the chemicals could be deadly." Amaya started coughing violently and Killian gasped, "Amaya!" She ran to her Pokemon, worry flashing in her eyes. Then Amaya stopped and began laughing at her, her face turned red with fury, "It's not funny! What if you had been hurt?"

Amaya bowed her head in shame, Sorry Killian... She looked sadly at her trainer, I was just having fun...

Killian sighed, "It's okay. Just don't do it again." Her beloved Riolu nodded and Killian stood up and looked around. Suddenly she noticed glassy violet eyes watching her from the shadows. Idiotically, she headed towards them. The closer they got, the more Espeon-like they appeared. Suddenly Amaya grabbed her and forced her back, "What?"

Idiot. Be careful, that could be the girl. Killian's eyes widened and she looked back to see the eyes were gone. She shuddered as she thought about the diary entry. She felt an immense sadness for the girl, whoever she was. She turned to Kyle, "Should we tell her about the entry?" She asked, motioning to the Houndoommorph a little left of the group.

OCC: Is this okay?

OCC: Sorry! I'll try to be more descriptive.

BIC:

Akane eyed the Pokeball in disdain and then snatched it from his hand, "Yes." She snapped it open and caught in the sweet scent of leaves and lavender. She brought her nose up and found the scent in the air, she whirled her head around and fell to the floor on her hands and knees. She followed the scent and then saw a note. She blinked and it read:

Dearest Trainer,

By now I expect you have seen my dear daughter, Asa, an Espeonmorph. She has left you this note as a warning. Unless, you give me the Houndoommorph you will never see your precious Eevee again. Choose wisely because either way you'll loose someone.

Giovanni

Akane snarled and threw the note down to the ground. That fool! Does he think he can control me? She turned to Kyle and Killian, "They want me. Go ahead and turn me in for your Eevee. I will kill Giovanni. It was he who ordered my creation and I think it's about time to show him my appreciation." She turned to Naito and barked, "Get ready pack-brother, I smell that Espeonmorph. She is coming for our response." She turned back to the others, "Choose quickly, he has sent someone to gather our answer." She waited for their response, wondering what they would choose.

OCC: I hope this is okay.

Also, I hope you don't mind the scent I gave Jenna, just tell me if it's wrong and I'll edit it.

OOC:((That's fine. Nice plot twist by the way.))

"I don't really know..." Killian said. "She hatched that way. She had normal parents, both of them were my cousin's and she never had any special egg moves." She then ran over to Rose and tried to keep her away from some of the broken glass. He smiledat this.

They really are her friends, aren't they? he told Jak.

"Indeed. She treats them like they're her family. he answered. Then they saw Amaya lick the liquid Rose and Chime were in. Shortly after, she spat it back out. For a Riolu, she seems rather absent-minded.

There's a difference between absent-minded and curious. he said. Killian rolled her eyes and started yelling at her. Amaya started coughing again and Killian had a worried look on her face. Suddenly, she started what appeared to be laughing while Killian started turning red. She then started yelling at her again. Kyle couldn't help but chuckle at this. "What's the matter?" he asked her. "I thought you said you enjoyed a good scare every now and then?"

Suddenly, she stopped and looked at a dark corner of the room. He didn't see anything in there, though. Amaya stopped her and whispered something to her. Her eyes widened and she looked back at the shadows again. She then came over to him. "Should we tell her about the entry?" She said, nodding at the houndoommorph

He stopped for a minute. Looking at the girl, he couldn't tell if it was right or not. He then remembered how the entry said it had been painful for the girl. Wondering if it was like that for her, he decided it'd be best not to. He shook his head at Killian. "No. Remember how it said he could still hear her screams. It couldn't have been a pleasant experience. We'd be doing more harm then good by bringing up memories that painful." He looked back at Akane again. "In fact, it'd be better if she didn't know that they were still doing these experiments. At least not till we leave. We don't need her acting up like Pulse."

Suddenly, she threw a note on the ground and said something that surprised him. "They want me. Go ahead and turn me in for your Eevee. I will kill Giovanni. It was he who ordered my creation and I think it's time I showed him my appreciation."

Confused beyond under standing, all Kyle could say was "What do you mean?" He quickly picked up the note and read. That was the last straw for him. To do that to his own daughter, he'd see him die for that. He turned to Akane. "Never. We're going to rescue Jenna and your pack-mates. Then we're going to turn this base into a smoking crater." When no one was looking, he took one of his pokeballs and set it on the ground, hidden behind some crates. When she came, this girl would have a surprise. He then turned to Killian. "Return any pokemon you have that can't fight. We're about to have a visitor."

OCC: Thanks!

BIC:

Akane stared at him in surprise, why would a human care about what happened to her. She, a Houndoommorph, only excepted by her pack and two outsiders. She bowed her head, her bangs covered her eyes, not allowing them to see her expression. She was confused, humans were selfish creatures that ran away when they even thought of danger

Killian smiled at Kyle, "We are all strong enough to fight!" She then turned to Rose and Chime, "I don't think M&M would like me to battle with you two... but seeing as they didn't give me your Pokeballs well..." The little Bud Pokemon stood protectively in front of the Chingling and then both of them looked at Killian with determination, "Okay then, you can fight, but if either of you get hurt M&M will rip my head off. So, I blame you if they kill me." They gurgled happily at her, "Yeah, yeah. I love you too."

Amaya walked up to Killian and looked at her worriedly, What's wrong with Akane? Akane seemed sad and was talking with Naito in Houndoom... Meaning not even the other Pokemon (with the exception of Naito... Duh.) could understand her. He barked something back at her and she looked at him in admiration then turned to them.

After that she said something that shocked Killian more than one of Kuro's Thunder attacks... "Thank you." Killian was so surprised, Why is she thanking us? What did we do? Her once superior demeanor had lowered just a little and bowed her head slightly, "Naito and I will fight Asa. Her Psychic attacks cannot effect us." That's when Killian knew Akane was beginning to open up. She was going to protect them, which made Killian both happy and confused.

"Why?" She asked, "Why now? What made you change your mind about us? Are humans okay now?" Had they finally proven themselves? Killian smiled at Akane, "I'm guessing you've learned that not all humans are bad... Right?" Her blue eyes were filled with childish glee, "So... When do we get a gift?"

Amaya hit her on the head, Don't ask for it yet!

Killian laughed nervously, "Oops."

"We're all strong enough to fight!" Killian said. Kyle was glad for that. He had heard that pokemorphs were not only more intelligent then their originals, but stronger. He knew this wouldn't be easy, and felt scared even with his surpise he had saved for her. He turned back to Akane. It looked like what he said did something to her. She said something that got a shocked look from Killian.

"Thank you."

He smiled at her. "Your welcome." He didn't know if this would last or if he even got through to her, but he felt good nonetheless.
Killian was still confused about all of this. She then asked about the gift, her eyes showing excitement. Amaya hit her on the head. It was starting to look like her pokemon were more polite then her.

"Naito and I will fight Asa." she said. "Her psychic attacks cannot affect us." His smile vanished again.

"No. We're fighting her too. As you probably know from experience, pokemorphs are stronger then regular pokemon. You'll need all the help you can get. Not to mention if she uses Miracle Eye, you'll be at her mercy."

Jak interrupted him suddenly. "Well Kyle, type-wise, we're not that much better off."

However, Jak was forgetting one thing. Kyle was betting on that same thing to let them beat Asa. He just hoped it would work.

Once again he surprised her, then she smiled softly, "If by Miracle Eye you mean the attack, Espeon's cannot learn it. Meaning an Espeonmorph can''t either." She turned to Naito and barked, "I can't smell her pack-brother, is she coming yet?" She had to be sure her nose was working correctly, if it wasn't she would be in trouble.

"No, pack-sister, I cannot scent her either." She sighed in relief and patted Naito on he head, earning an amused look, "You didn't think you were loosing your senses, now did you?" She nodded and he let out a laughing bark, "You won't have to worry about that for a long time, pack-sister. Why, you're hardly fifteen moons with your strange human years. Even though you grew normal for your first seven moons."

She smiled at Naito, "I was just checking." She then turned to Killian, amusement gleaming in her eyes, "Well, I can give you something now if you'd like." She put one hand on Killian's shoulder, "I can gift you with either a few dark powers or fire powers. Which is it?" Her other hand began glowing, going back and forth from red to black.

She stared at Amaya, "Really?" She looked at the glowing hand, "Wo..." She thought over the two types, thinking of their strengths and weakness. Fire is strong against grass, ice, bug, and steel... But it's weak against water, ground, and rock... She turned her thoughts to dark type's stats, Darkness is powerful against ghosts and psychics... But weak to fighting and bug... After a while she finally decided on darkness.

Choose already. Amaya told her annoyingly.

Killian flashed her an annoyed look and then smiled at Akane, "I chose Darkness!" She replied cheerfully. Darkness is super effective to psychic types. She explained to her Riolu, Also, psychic moves don't effect it at all! And since we're going against an Espeonmorph, having dark powers gives us a huge advantage!

I know that! I'm not stupid! Geeze. Amaya growled.

Kyle was glad to hear that. He didn't actually know much about psychic types, aside from Gamma. She said something to Naito and then turned back to Killian. "I can give you something now if you like." She put one hand on Killian's shoulder while her other hand started glowing black and red. What she said next surprised him. I can gift you with either a few dark powers or fire powers."

Jak, did you just here what I heard? he asked.

He managed a slow nod, equally surprised. I never knew there was anything in this world that could do that.

Apparently, pokemorphs can. He was rather curious about what else they could do. Killian seemed deep in thought, probably trying to decide which she wanted. After a minute or so, Amaya seemed to be getting impatient. She probably said something, because Killian shot her a look. She then turned back to Akane. "I chose darkness." she said smiling. Kyle's eyes were fixed on them. He wanted to see how something like that could be done.

Akane nodded, "This might hurt." Then she put her pointer finger on Killian's forehead, her entire arm glowing black. Killian was engulfed in what appeared to be a black flame, and Akane closed her eyes and released dark energy. To her surprise Killian didn't even flinch when the shadows began to fly into her body, in fact she seemed pleased. Finally all the shadows had been absorbed into her body, and Akane put her hand to her side. Killian now had a black, upside-down crescent moon centered on her forehead. Two small fangs peeked from her mouth and her already long fingernails had grown about two centimeters.

Naito and Mayonaka were watching her warily, wondering what her reaction would be before the moody teenage girl glomped Akane, "Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, tha-"

"I get it." Akane added, laughing at Killian's reaction. I should have known she would react this way... The black haired girl was hugging her tightly and by the time Akane managed to pry the ecstatic teenager off of her everyone was staring. She sighed and watched as Killian, in her excitement, threw a Dark Pulse attack at Riolu.

Watch it! Amaya shrieked, That could've done some damage! The little dog-like Pokemon shook her finger at Killian, her blue eyes flaming with anger and a small amount of fear.

Akane shook her head in disbelief, "You act like a newborn pup." This received a glare and Killian charged at her, attempting a Sucker Punch attack. Akane dodged and flipped Killian to the ground, "You really don't want to challenge me." Killian looked at her wide eyed for a moment and then became distracted by an Oran Berry on the ground. Akane sweat dropped and watched Killian wave it around proudly, reacting as if she had just won the lottery, "Uhh...." Then Killian plopped it into her mouth and chewed happlily, "Yeah..." Akane turned her focus to Kyle, "Would you like powers as well? If you would like to know why I can, it's because they want Pokemorphs to gift them with unnatural powers. All Pokemorphs are created that way."

OCC: I've asked Killian about her character's reactions and she told me., she also gave me permission to put it here. I did this to make a longer, more detailed post.

Kyle stared as she put her finger on Killian's head. "This might hurt." she said. Suddenly, a black flame swallowed Killian. Akane started to release black energy which was absorbed by Killian. She didn't seem pained by it though. On the contrary, she was ecstatic. When they had all gone into her, Akane took her hand off.

Killian looks different. Jak said, noticing some new features about her. Kyle looked at her to see she was different. There was a black upside-down crescent moon on her forhead. She also had two small fangs and her fingernails were longer.

She almost looks like a pokemorph herself. Kyle said to Jak. He was about to ask her how she felt when she lept on Akane, giving her a big hug and thanking her endlessly. Kyle and Jak couldn't help but stare, half at Killian's reaction and half at how Akane seemed happy. After Akane pulled her off, Killian shot a Dark Pulse at Amaya. Amaya dodged it then began yelling at her while shaking her finger. She looked like a mother. Akane seemed equally surprised at her.

"Your acting like a newborn pup." she said, shaking her head. Killian glared back at her and charged, using what looked like Sucker Punch.
Much to Kyle and probably Killian's surprise, Akane dodged it, grabbed her arm, and flung her onto the ground. Kyle was getting an urge to spar with them. Even while he couldn't hurt someone, he liked trying to fight. However, he knew this wasn't the time or placeAkane looked down at her smugly. "You really don't want to challenge me." she said. Killian stared at her for a minute, then suddenly found an Oran Berry. She waved it around briefly, then ate it.

She sure is acting like a pokemon. Jak said, staring at her. Are you sure you want that to happen to you?

Don't worry Jak. I'll be fine, and I'm going to pick fire. Kyle said.

Akane answered his question before he could ask. "Would you like powers as well? If you would like to know why I can, it's because they want pokemorphs to gift them with unnatural powers. All pokemorphs are created that way."

"All right." Kyle said, "I think I'd like fire powers."

Amaya nodded and leaned against the wall for a minute, "I just need to rest for a second.." After about three minutes she stood up and put her finger on Kyle's upper arm, right under his shoulder. Her arm began to glow again, but this time it was crimson and flames seemed to crawl form her skin to his, fire wrapping around his arm. The tendrils of fire twirled up and began to sink into his skin where her finger was piercing, a drop of blood fell from the tip of her fingernail.

"Careful pack-sister, do not harm him." She ignored his comment and concentrated on directing the fire into his arms, knowing he was probably feeling immense warmth inside. The opposite of the feeling Killian had receives, as if the fears of every being were coursing through her. She watched tiny fangs peeked out and his pupils narrow slightly, and then she moved her hand away as the last of the flames were sucked into his skin.

"There. It is done." She watched as a flame marking appeared on his arm, his sleeved scorched off to his shoulder, "Sorry about your clothing, but it could not be helped. She turned around, her tail lashing furiously behind her, "She is coming. She is about three corridors away." She turned back to the humans, "What are we going to do now?"

Akane leaned back against the wall. "I just need to rest for a second.." A few minutes later, she came back over and put her finger on his arm. Her arm started clowing red and flames started forming on her arms. They began to crawl onto him, wrapping around his arms They seemed to go into him where her finger was. He winced in pain as he could feel some blood coming out of his arm. Even though she wasn't pushing, it felt like he was being jabbed with a red-hot needle. They began to heat up as the flames continued to go inside his body. The fire finished going into his arm and the pain dulled. She then took her hand off. "There. It is done."

He looked at his arm to see a fire marking. He then realized the flames had burned the sleeve of his shirt. She apologized about it but he didn't mind. He looked at the ground where his blood was. Your not hurt, right? Jak asked suddenly. Kyle turned to him and shook his head. Hey, you look different now. You've got fangs and your eye's are different.

Really? he felt along his teeth and realized he did have fangs now. Think this will scare Jenna?

She's still rather young. You don't want to over do it.

"She is coming. She's about three corridors away." Akane said suddenly. She then turned to look back at them. "What are we going to do now?"

"We fight her." Kyle said. "We can't just leave you to take her on yourself." He turned back to Killian. "Unless you have another idea?"

Jak was the one who seemed worried about it the most. Kyle, even with her, your new powers, and Oblivion, I don't think we could beat her. We should leave her to fight while we rescue Jenna. That's what she wanted to do

Kyle looked back at Jak, a small smile on his face, barely visible. I don't want to beat her. I want to help her. The entry said she lost her memory. If we can get her to remember everything, maybe we won't have to fight.

Jak looked back at his trainer, his face showing shock and disbelief. As hopeless as that is, what would you even want her to remember?

What's right.

((OOC: I've been wondering this for a while, but I think now's a good time to ask. Who's going to be Asa?))

To Killian's dismay Asa came faster than expected, in a fury of claws, flames, and fangs Akane was on her. Akane sunk her fangs into the Espeonmorph's arm and horrified Killian when she noticed blood pouring from Asa's arm. Asa kicked Akane, who simply attacked her opponent again. Killian was surprised to realize it was the same with Pokemon, they fought like that all the time, but now that she saw it with humanoid creators it shocked her. She saw Akane and Asa fight, dodge, and fight some more. It was hideous, they were fighting like a wild Pokemon against a Trainer's... Literally. Akane was trying to get to her pack, while Asa was fighting because Giovanni told her to. Soon Kyle joined the battle, but Killian stood there frozen, watching in horror.

"Yes, this is what we see when humans use their Pokemon for bad things. We see our kin forced to fight for their lives or the lives of their pack." She jumped and stared at the Houndoom, "I can speak to you now that you have darkness in your blood." He turned to watch the battle, amber eyes filled with wisdom, "Akane sees from both the eyes of a human and that of a Pokemon. Both are her kin and she was forced to choose one. She chose Pokemon because we do not force you to do things against your will, we do not stuff you in balls unnaturally small, nor do we make you fight one another for fun."

Killian looked down in shame, "I didn't think it was this bad... I haven't seen a Pokemon bleed or actually inflict wounds to each other. At least the wounds I've seen were easily healed at a Pokemon Center." Her eyes filled with tears, "I don't want to hurt my friends." She shook her head, and wiped the tears away, "But I won't cry about it."

"Tell me why not." Naito commanded, "Why won't you cry?"

"Because it makes me weak. It shows to much of my emotions... And crying doesn't help stop anything at all." The Houndoom looked at her sympathetically. She looked at her friends, "Even though school told me humans are superior, we're not. I've always known that and most people made fun of me... Crying only made it worse. Only Emy and Emily stood by me. They were my best friends and as I got older I began to scare people. I was too quiet in class, too smart, too weird." She looked down sadly, "My one salvation was my voice. People loved to hear me sing... But then someone got hurt and I've never sang a whole song since..."

The Houndoom stayed silent beside her, before finally answering, "How were they hurt, young one?" She shook her head, refusing to reply, "Very well, keep your secret. You have to trust that what your fighting for is right, but if you are wrong you must except it and move on. It is the only way to survive." She nodded, "Now do what you must child, join the battle or watch for others. Just help my pack-sister and the boy."

Killian smiled, "Okay!" She began to stand watch when she noticed a shadow and began to walk towards it. She was mesmerized and the world was blocked out around her. Suddenly a Genger jumped out and it's eyes gleamed red. She fell to the ground in a limply, everything blacked out.

Her eyes slid open and noticed she was in a cell. She moaned and rolled over, gasping at what she saw. There, quivering in fear, was a small Eevee. When it saw her, it became terrified and backed off even more into the shadows, "Oh don't be afraid." She said softly, and the Eevee looked at her cautiously, "I won't hurt you." It approached her carefully and she held out her hand. It sniffed her and then climbed up into her lap, "You poor thing..." She began to hum and then sang softly, sadly she couldn't think of a good lullaby so she sang the first thing that came to her mind,

Hush, child, the darkness will rise from the deep,
And, carry you down into sleep, child.
Darkness will rise from the deep,
And, carry you down into sleep.

It made no sense though, it was a song about a son not a daughter, so she decided to hum it instead of sing it. The humming helped and the soft rhythm was soothing. Soon, the small Eevee fell asleep and Killian stroked the soft fur, gently untangling any knots she found, Kyle's Eevee was taken away to a cell... Her eyes widened, "Jenna?" The Eevee opened her eyes and looked at her, "Oh my god... I know Kyle." The Eevee jumped out of her arms and looked at her in shock, "You're his Eevee! We have to get you out!" She threw herself up against the wall, "AKANE, KYLE, AMAYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Kyle watched as Asa and Akane began to fight. The fight seemed more gruesome then a normal pokemon battle. He then suddenly charged at Asa while she was distracted by Akane, and much to his surprise, performed a blaze kick. Asa teleported, making him put a small hole in the wall. She then appeared behind him. "Your rather slow. I'd suggest using a pokemon instead of trying to prove how tough you are." He grinned at her.

"Alright then. Oblivion, Sucker Punch!" The pokeball he had hidden suddenly sprang open and an Absol lept out, hitting her with incredible power as he knocked her into the wall. She got up glaring at them. "Why are you helping Giovanni? Don't you know what he's done?"

"I will serve my master until death." she said. Suddenly, a smile appeared on her face. "However, I think you should worry about each other more then me." She then fired a Psybeam at them which they barely dodged.

"Kyle could tell from the look on her face that something bad was about to happen. "Why? Tell me what's going on!" He then charged at Asa with a Fire Punch while Oblivion used Slash. She ducked under Oblivion then fired a Psychic attack that knocked Kyle back.

She turned back to Akane. "I think you would be a better challenge then your pitiful freind. Hopefully, we can continue uninterrupted this time."