• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join RWBY The Next Generation

Once Sapphire heard that Pyro lost Gene the girl went crazy "HOW COULD YOU LOSE MY BABY!" Sapphire screamed as she gripped Pyros shirt collar "WHERES GENE, YOU BETTER TELL ME RIGHT NOW!" the girl continued to scream as she shook him while her blue eyes were blazing in anger

"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW?!?! I ASKED YOU!!!" Pyro yelled back "OK he's probably back in the main hall. He probably dozed off and we forgot about him when we walked here." He said stepping back "Why don't you go look for him back at the hall and I look for him...other than there." The boy retorted "If that's OK with you Sapphy..."

"call me Sapphie again and I'll hurt you" the Schnee prodigy threatened as she released her fierce grip on Pyros shirt she then walked away from the male in search of Gene

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Gene and Bismuth had already eaten and were now walking and talking.
"So what's Sapphire like?" Bismuth inquired mostly to see how she could use her relationship to Gene to her advantage.
"She treats me like a child, but I don't mind, she can be mean and scary at times, but other than that, she's nice," Gene said as he spotted Sapphire out of the corner of his eye.
"Well speak of the devil, we found her," Bismuth said as she walked over to introduce herself to the Schnee Prodigy.

Sapphire glared at Bismuth as the girl approached her "Well if it isn't Bismuth Black the evil spawn of Emerald and Mercury" Sapphire sneered as the prodigy crossed her arms and continued to glared at the girl, the Schnee then looked at Gene and frowned "Gene let's go now" Sapphire said as she gave him a look of warning as if saying that if he were to decline she would forefully drag him with her

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"And if it isn't the bratty princess daughter of Weiss Schnee and Jaune Arc Schnee, honestly just because my parents were evil doesn't mean I am," Bismuth said as she kissed Gene's cheek, mostly to anger Sapphire before walking off. Gene lightly blushed and looked sad that people who he cared about were fighting.

Pyro looked around for a little bit before trying to call Gene "Why didn't I think of this before? This is why we have technology!" He said to himself, dialing a number "Wait I don't have his number....." He said before screaming internally "Hello, this is Blakk Kaos. Who is calling me?" Pyro's father asked "(Why do you torture me so?)" The boy asked (mentally) before going to hang up "I am a busy man, whoever this is I will find you and-" The man said before getting hung up by Pyro. *sigh* "Why do I even bother to remember his number? He probably doesn't even remember me...." Pyro said before finding Gene and Sapphire "There you are Ge-....." He said happily before seeing the kiss "So I guess that's Bismuth."

Sapphire was fuming with anger once Bismuth left "Gene that girl is a monster her parents hurt my mom and my aunties and her parents worked for the woman that almost killed my mother!" Sapphire screamed as she glared daggers at Gene

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Gene sighed, "Yes that's true, however, that doesn't mean that she is like her parents, you hardly know her, give her a chance," The boy was trying to defend his friend even though he knew that it may not work, if he wasn't listened to, than he wouldn't blame Sapphire, maybe he'd have to stop seeing Bismuth, but he was at least trying to defend his friend.

Pyro stepped up to Gene "It's not her fault she ended up with terrible parents! What if she wants to make a better name for herself because her parents are some of the lowest scum of the entire world!" He countered "Maybe she just wants to make a better name for herself! What if she wants to be the first Black to be good! You shouldn't judge her for her blood but by her heart! And if she's good enough for Gene she's good enough for me!" Pyro yelled "Sorry just wanted to make a point..."

Sapphire was okay when Gene was trying to negotiate with her but once Pyro opened his loud mouth she snapped, the usual sassy prodigy was replaced with an attitude that she inherited from her mother "if you think she's good enough then fine but once Gene becomes heartbroken and ends up crying on the ground don't come running back to me" Sapphire sneered as she smirked before walking away to talk to a group of fans of hers

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
This really hit close to Gene, he felt his heart impose before walking away without saying a word. Yes, he knew that Bismuth might turn out like her parents and that was okay, he gave her the benefit of a doubt that she was a decent human being. He was so angry at the situation that his eyes started to glow and he punched the ground, sending a shockwave that could reach up to 5 miles, it gave Gene a major headache and it caused him to collapse.

"Gene!!" Pyro yelled before catching him "You Okay? I'm sorry. I should have never said that, I just...got a little pent up anger." He said before standing Gene up "Wanna go back to sleep? I'll carry you back if you need it." The boy chuckled before slinging Gene's arm around his shoulder

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Gene groaned out of pain and said nothing. He was confused, but his head hurt too much to think about anything, he cpuld only wallow in his pain and hope it would cease soon.

"Yep that's a carrier." Pyro said before picking up Gene "Want me to bring you to the nurse or back to sleep? One groan for nurse and two groans for sleep." He asked "This is why I don't talk to my dad, even when it's only him talking everything gets worse. You got any family problems like that? Nevermind save your strength for your answer."

"so Sapphire what was all the drama over there" a girl with green hair asked while looking at Sapphire with pink eyes "the evil spawn tried to control a boy I know" Sapphire casually stated as she laughed along with the green haired girl and her other friends

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Gene groaned once and sighed, it saddened him that Sapphire was so rude to Bismuth, he understood that the latter's parents hurt the former's, yet it still didn't justify maltreatment of the child of Mercury and Emerald, even if the two were evil.

"You got it." Pyro said before carrying Gene to the nurse "We've got a case of punching the ground syndrome. Will we ever be able to fix it?" Pyro joked to the nurse "Seems we got a jokester. Yeah I'll be able to fix it but it'll take a few minutes, luckily before the launching. Just watch him so he doesn't die." She said before walking out of the office "I really don't know if she was joking or not. Any how, let's get you fixed up." The boy said before putting Gene on a bed

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Gene groaned again as he was set down on the bed. Once on the bed however, he made a pleasant noise and was now having good dream of him swimming in candy and getting a large sugar rush.

"Aww. It's like he's a widdle baby." Pyro said in a babyish voice before the nurse came back with a cup of medicine "Some refrigerated medicine will do." The nurse said as she entered "Can you help me by opening his mouth." She asked "Sure thing." Pyro said before opening his mouth and letting the nurse pour the drugs in Gene's mouth.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Gene nearly gagged as he swallowed the medicine bit once he did he woke up shortly.
"What happened?" Gene asked disoriented before turning to Pyro, "How long have I been out?" He felt wide awake now and he felt calm and ready to be initiated into Beacon.

"Anyway Sapphire I heard your related to all the members of team RWBY" a girl with pastelpink hair stated as she looked at Sapphire with cotton candy blue eyes "yes, I am somewhat related to them sense three of them are my godmother's and obviosly the other member is my mother" Sapphire explained to Cherie the pink haired girl while Evelyn the green haired beauty listened closely

"You punched the ground and got knocked out. And me and..." Pyro said before getting cut off by the nurse "Ms.Lavender will do." She retorted "Got you back to....probably better!" He said shrugging "Anyways, are you better Mr.Green." The nurse said looking at her clipboard "It's Gene Miss." The half faunus countered "Shush fox boy." She said "How did you know?!?" Pyro exclaimed "Medical records, it's always medical records, Mr.Kaoz." She said causing Pyro to have a anxious look

"Sapphire do you want to go get something to eat?" Cherie asked the Schnee who smiled at the younger girl "Ah, Cherie I'll catch up with you guys I have to go check something out" Sapphire stated, the girls nodes their heads and left except for one, the girl who stayed behind looked at Sapphire and gave her a from smile "Sapphire I know there's something bothering you" the red haired teen stated as she looked down at the shorter girl with piercing bright green eyes "Um Tyra how did you know" the prodigy asked as she turned her back on the older girl but when no answer came Sapphire turned back around to find that the red haired sniper was already gone

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Kyle was sitting at a desk alone, looking around. Then someone caught his eye, Sapphire Schnee. He began thinking if he should go up to her, since their parents were friends and all, but he was too shy. He started playing with his thumbs, something he always does when he is nervous. Kyle wondered why he even thought about going up to her. "What am I thinking? That just sounds weird," he thought getting a bit worried. He ended up just putting his head on the desk.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Thanks Ms. Lavender," Gene said as he got up and cracked his knuckles, he was feeling better, but now he wanted to find Sapphire, where was she anyway? He walked out of the nurse's and spotted Kyle.
"Hey," Gene said, tapping Kyle's shoulder, "Who are you?"

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Kyle looked and saw Gene asking who he was. "Umm, I'm Kyle Ren. And, uh, I'm a student at Beacon?" he said worried. "Am I already getting picked on, no wait. He seems a bit young to be a bully," he thought observing the person in front of him. "A-and you are?" he asked. "Maybe I'll start something today, even if it might last for just a little." Kyle was thinking of the launching that would be coming soon.

Pyro followed behind Gene as he walked out of the office "Hey wait up!" He yelled as he ran up to him "Oh, seems ike you've met a new friend." Pyro said nicely "Hi I'm Pyro and this is Gene. You seem familiar, have I seen you before?" The boy asked "You seem like the type to use a hammer." He thought out loud

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Gene Hymns, from the movie SLVR(pronounced silver)," He said before people started crowding around him and asking for autographs, which he happily agreed to.
"This may take a while, sorry about that," Gene said to Pyro and Kyle as he was signing someone's forehead.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"Huh? Oh, you must be thinking of my mother," Kyle said with a small laugh. "Nora Valkryie. She didn't take my dad's last name... She was always energetic," he said while thinking of his mom. "Oh, nice to meet you Pyro and Gene," he said coming back to reality. "Like I said, I'm Kyle. By the way, do any of you know her?" he asked pointing to Sapphire. Then he face-palmed. "Of course they know her, she's famous. Besides, that just sounds weird to ask," he thought. Then he saw people coming up to Gene for autographs. Someone even wanted one on their forehead. "On second thought, maybe there are weirder things."

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Soon after the forehead guy left, Gene then put away his marker as that was his last signature, there were others, but they wanted normal things signed, like a book or a basketball.
"Hey I only sign signatures, but you're the son of Nora Valkyrie? That's nice, you also must be famous to some degree," He seemed genuinely interested, as he had heard many good things about Nora and her husband, Lie Ren.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"Yeah, I guess. They are really good Hunters, my parents," Kyle said with a smile.

"The occasional paparazzi, maybe. Mostly fans of my parents. But what about you? No offense, but I've never heard of a famous person called Gene," he told him.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Huh, well most people don't really know my real name, they know my character's name though, Silver, so I just let them call me by that name," Gene said as he shrugged and sat down, feeling bored and anticipating when the initiation will begin.

"Yeah we know her, she's my girlfriend." Pyro said with a less than happy demeanor then going up to whisper in Kyle's ear "Touch her and you die." He said before pulling away from the ginger's ear "Now what brings you to beacon friend?" The boy asked back in a happy tone "Strength? Smarts? Something else?"

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
“Wow really. A famous speaker is the boyfriend of a shnee?” Kyle asked surprised he didn’t hear the news already. Then he heard the whisper Pyro said and simply shuddered. “I uh. Well, I wanna carry on my parents’ legacy. Actually, I wanna make a name for myself. I want to be what my parents are to me. I want to be an idol, a beacon of hope and a person worthy to be looked up upon,” he said proudly. “And my parents wanted me to make friends since I don’t really have any...” Kyle quietly added while playing with his thumbs.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Well consider me a friend," Gene said as he sat next to Kyle and attempted to help him deal with his shyness.
"I also know Sapphire, she treats me like a child, but I don't mind," Gene offered the info casually as he waited for the initiaton to begin.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Kyle laughed awkwardly and smiled. “You know, I sort of hoped you came here to pick on me. It could’ve been fun. Hope we get on the same team during initiation, heheh. By the way, what’s you guys’ weapons?” he asked curiously.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Gene perked up whenever someone asked about his weapon.
"Well," The Hymns boy began as he pulled out his weapon, "At first it seems like a basic sword, but I tap the hilt twice, and suddenly it's a gauntlet." He demonstrated what he described and then continued to elaborate.
"I tap the knuckles twice to revert or to a sword, it can also function as a gun, wanna see?"

(Before you say anything @CosmicDreams said I can auto his character to a certain degree, so don't report me, kay?)
"Yea sure," Kyle said as he waited for the demonstration, curiosity filling his mind.
"Kay here it goes!" Gene said as he pulled out a pack of bullets and fired one at a wall, hitting no one.
"I can also load dust into the Emerald Doom. That's what it's called in this mode, when it' a sword, it's called Emerald Calibur," Gene explained as he reverted the Emerald Doom to it's previous form and put it in its scabbard, now waiting for Pyro's demonstration.

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
“Wow, that’s so cool. My weapons are called Infinity Gems, though they don’t really have anything to do with me,” Kyle explained. “Would you like to see what they can do?” he asked taking out his two daggers and flipping them. He had a feeling he would enjoy hanging out with these people.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Sure!" Gene sounded excited, the name "Infinity Gems" was cool, and he thought that a cool name usually equals a cool function to match.
"What about you Pyro, do you want to see his weapon?" He knew that Kyle would still show Gene regardless of Pyro's interest or lack thereof, but he still wanted to make sure that Pyro knew that his opinion mattered.