• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join RWBY The Next Generation

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
There were three buttons on each dagger. Kyle pressed the first buttons on each dagger which turned them into two regular swords. By clicking them again they got separated. Then he pressed the middle button on his left knife which caused a hole to appear. His put in the handle of the right dagger through it. “This is how I can use it as a two headed lance,” Kyle explained. He pressed the middle button again and the daggers separated. Then he clicked both top buttons. “Now it can be used as two pistols,” he told Gene, flipping the two guns. He reverted to them how they were as swords once more and then clicked the middle button on the right blade. The sword got seperated in half, but still connected. However, it had a hole in the middle that could fit his left sword. Kyle put his other blade inside his right which caused it to turn into a longsword. Then he pressed the top button. “And this is its rifle form,” he said as he sniped near the same place where Gene shot.

Sapphire saw Kyle and walked up to him "Kyle? Oh wow I havent gotten the time to meet you but from what Aunt Nora has told my mom your a nice kid" Sapphire stated with a smile "Anyway you should tell your parents to come over to our house sometimes sense my dad really misses your parents, oh wait I overheard my mom talk about an anniversary party for Team RWBY and Team JNPR" the young prodigy said as she tried to recall what her parents had talked about

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
“Huh, umm yeah I heard good things about you, too. And uh, I-I’ll be sure to come to the anniversary party. Sounds like fun,” Kyle said with a smile. “Oh and do any of you guys know when initiation is starting?” he asked them. “I’m really psyched to see some Grimm again, it’s been a while,” he said as if Grimm were his old friends.

"the initiation should start in a couple of minutes" the girl said as she glanced at Gene and Pyro with cold icy eyes before looking back at Kyle with a bright smile plastered on her face, "anyway why dont we go get something to quickly drink Kyle, sense my throat is dry from yelling at those two" Sapphire stated as she pointed at Gene and Pyro

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"Yes! I'm so excited for initiation," Kyle thought.

"And uhh, sure. I mean since your thirsty," he said as he stood up. He then returned his weapons back to normal daggers and put them in his pockets. Then Kyle went towards Pyro and whispered,"Please don't kill me."

Before walking away Sapphire glared at Pyro, the prodigy then continued to walk into the cafeteria but once she got in a swarm of kids surrounded her while asking her absurd questions, "do you guys mind I'm trying to reach my destination" but her request was met with deaf ears

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Kyle followed Sapphire, but wasn't too surprised when they were met with a crowd. What did annoy him, was that they didn't listen to when she said she wanted to reach her destination. Kyle walked in front of Sapphire and released some electricity near him, in an attempt to scare them off. "She said, she was going somewhere," he said as he glared at the crowd.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Gene seemed sad that Sapphire was angry with him, all he tried to so was defend his friend, so what if Bismuth had evil parents that hurt Sapphire's, it shouldn't give Bismuth a bad rap. He felt guilty in a sense and wanted to leave.
"Wanna do something Pyro?"

"thanks Kyle and what you did was really cool" the girl said as she gave Kyle a quick thank you hug before walking over to Tyra who was already holding a smoothie for Sapphire, the young prodigy thanked the older girl before happily accepting the smoothie

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Kyle had a tiny blush and quickly muttered,"You're welcome." He then left to get himself a chocolate milkshake. "I love chocolate," he said to himself as he began drinking it. He re-entered the main hall and started drinking again while leaning against a wall. As he finished the milkshake he walked over to Pyro and whispered "sorry," before throwing away his beverage. Then Kyle quickly told Sapphire,"See you later," and started to leave the hall.

Sapphire waved goodbye before restarting her conversation with her new bundle of friends well more like fans, "I actually can only summon one grin beast sense it's the only one I've ever beaten sense when we encounter the grind my mom usually takes care of them" Sapphire stated as she finished the rest of her smoothie "well what kind of grim can you summon" Cherie asked with a confused look " I can summon a Death Stalker" the prodigy admitted shyly

(Ooc for CD: Pyro has "multiple personalities")
Pyro walked up to Kyle and whispered in his ear "No touching. RIGHT??" He asked backing off "If so please reply to my friend Western." He said nicely before putting on his cowboy hat "Now you here lissen, you're nice en all but if you touched her, YOU. ARE. DEAD." Western said in a cowboy voice before taking off his hat "So fRiEnD did you touch her? I wont be mAd." Pyro said with a twisted grin

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Kyle started backing away slowly, with his hands in front of him as if to defend him. "Uhm, friend. *gulps* I didn't do anything to her. She uh might've hugged me? But she touched me! Not the other way around. And uh. Okay, that voice makes you way less scarier," he said starting to stop walking and putting his hands in front of himself. "And, I- uh. Well. Have you ever thought that mayyybe you're being a bit too overprotective? I mean, imagined if someone didn't even let you have friends," Kyle said seriously.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Gene dragged Pumyro aeay before things got...weird to say the least.
"Apologies for that Kyle, you're free to go, not that I have any say in it, I'll just calm him down," He continued to drag Pyro until he knew Kyle was safe, then he slapped Pyro, "Don't go crazy on me! I want to say that I have at least two sane friends!"

"What? He's completely fine with me, we both know how touchy she is. So it's not really his fault, and he cool with me." Pro said with his hands up "For now." he whispered under his breath "And you already have two sane friends. Kyle and Sapphire. To be honest I'm crazy, not insane, but crazy." Pro said before walking up to Kyle and speaking to him (nicely) "So Kyle, what do you wanna do?"

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Kyle sat back down, happy he wasn't feeling threatened anymore. Then Pyro started walking up to him again and he began feeling a bit worried. However, he was pleasantly surprised. "Wait for initiation I guess. Maybe find some people to spar with," he said, clearly bored. Then he felt like having a little bit of fun and went up to Pyro. "Maybe hang out with Sapphire too," Kyle whispered while winking and raising his eyebrows. "I really hope he doesn't kill me for this joke."

OOC: Just realized I put winking his eyebrows XD

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Oh, I guess I only have one sane friend, also do you need to go to therapy?" Gene asked his friend with genuine concern in his voice. Gene laughed at this joke but wished that people were nicer to Bismuth, maybe she was a good person deep down, that's what Gene believed, but no one would believe him, he's just a child!

While Sapphire was talking with her friends a spear whized past her face and pierced the wall but when the girl turned to the direction the spear came from she met the sight of a girl about her age with brown hair glaring at her, "why would you do that" the prodigy questioned as the brown haired girl went over to the wall and grabbed her spear before pointing it at Sapphire "well Ms.Prodigy I was just simply trying to make my spear impale you somehow" the girl stated with a smirk, for an odd reason Sapphire let her hands hold the handle of her weapon just in case she had to draw it out quickly

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Kyle then stopped joking and looked serious. "Hey, maybe now's a good time to be protective. A girl nearly killed Sapphire," he said as he went in front of the brown haired girl. "What do you want? Wait, lemme guess. You're a villain child," he said looking directly at her. Then he put his hands on the handle of his daggers. "Are you gonna let her do that, Saph?" Kyle asked, still looking at the girl in front of him. "Heh, guess this will be fun. Till initiation, I can finally do stuff."

Lucius grunted in irritation as he looked at the girl who had attacked Sapphire, giving her an intimidating glare as his scales lit up a crimson red. "Walk away...now." he said, "This is your first and only warning." As he said this, small sparks flew from his mouth, fizzling out in the air, and the air around his mouth rippled from intense heat.

*INHALE*...*laughs* "Your pretty funny Kyle, and your right I should be a little less protective." Pyro said "Let's go find Sapphire. I need to tell her something." He said before noticing the girl and running towards the scene "You know when someone asks why you're trying to kill them they expect a little more than, I'm trying to kill you." He said "Now are we gonna have a problem before initiation?" The half-faunus asked

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Gene looked angry that someone attempted to kill Sapphire, he drew the Emerald Calibur and readied himself for combat.
"Leave her alone, I'm not going to ask again," Bismuth happened to be walking by and noticed this incident, she decided to show concern even though she had ever right to be petty with Sapphire.
"What's going on?" Bismuth asked, with somewhat genuine concern, sure she was manipulative, but she never wanted to kill someone.
"Someone attempted to kill Sapphire," Gen explained as Bismuth readied her own weapon, the Crimson Void.
"Please don't make me fight you, it would be a shame if someone broke a limb," Bismuth threatened the brunette, trying to probe that she wasn't as bad as her parents, even she had standards, and attempted murder crossed a line.

"oh boys just because I seem like a princess doesn't mean I am one, there's a reason I'm a prodigy so let me fight" Sapphire arrogantly stated as she brought out her chainscythe, as she pointed the blade at the brunette Sapphire glared at the girl "I don't know why your trying to kill me but we all know it's going to be hard to take down this Schnee prodigy sense I trained with Team RWBY" the young Schnee stated menacingly as the scythe pointing at the girl turned into her signature shotgun "now tell me what's your reason or else my finger might slip and pull this trigger and we don't want that to happen do we?" The white haired girl innocently asked as her finger was gently placed on the trigger of her shot gun

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Bismuth put away her weapon.
"It seems my concern was misplaced, Sapphire knows what she is doing," The Black girl(as in last name black, not African American black) left but Gene stayed.
"I want to watch the fight, but I'm also here for moral support," Gene said,bending his knees in case he needed to engage in physical combat, sure Sapphire wasn't called a prodigy for nothing, but even they need help at times.
"Oh you poor boy..." Bismuth muttered as she walked away, "Two people have you helplessly wrapped around their grubby little fingers."

"Yeah she can take care of herself." Pyro said sitting down "Yeah! Go Sapphire!!" Pyro yelled, thinking slightly worried about who would win "(It's like I trust her, but don't want her to get hurt. Yah know?)" He said to himself, then looking at Kyle "Sit down. This shouldn't take a while." The boy said calmly "So what exactly is your semblance? Electricity Materialization? Or do you charge it up?" He asked Kyle

The brunnete growled in anger before trying to hit Sapphire with her spear but to no avail, the brunette would continuously try and hit the prodigy with her spear until the spear accidentally cut the tips of Sapphires hair which was pulled back in a ponytail, as the white hair strands fell to the ground Sapphires anger grew until a glyph appeared under Sapphire and one infront of her when suddenly white haze started surround the girl and the two glyps infront of her, Sapphire new what was going on but she couldn't understand why, as the frog disappeared and in the place of one of the glyphs Sapphires Death Stalker was there

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Kyle sat down. He knew Sapphire would be able to take care of the girl, but he was still a bit worried. “Hmm,my semblance. It’s a bit similar to Glyphs, but only because it can send out electricity. Like how they can use it to send out ice. Then I can also use it to power up my body, but it’s much easier if I already have dust. Finally.... sometimes I can turn into plasma and zoom around? I like, become electricity I guess. But I can’t control that, and I don’t remember using it that well. So I just mostly stick to releasing electricity for self defense and offense, I guess. It’s much easier, but my mom says my semblance is related to my physical strength. How, I don’t know...” he said watching the fight. He was surprised that Sapphire had to summon a Grimm, but then he felt like the battle was about to end.

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Gene nodded at Kyle's statement and then decided to share his story on how his semblance works.
"Well, my semblane should be easier to explain. I can basically create illusions, but unlike most, who's illusions shatter after one hit, mine can take more due to me training it for fights, if my illusion punched you, you'd feel it, I certainly have, but due to lacking aura, one well placed hit and their gone. I discovered it when I was five, my parents stated that they were seeing things, they had no idea I was making them, or was a crazy two weeks to say the least. Soon I learned to control it, so now I can use it to my free will, that's my story, what about you Pyro?" He was happy that he could share a boy of his life with his friends, and liked hearing about Kyle and his semblance.

"oh wow you had to summon your Grimm just to beat me?" The brunnete teased "if you knew anything about us Schnees you should know that when we summon we always have a stance and obviosly if you knew our semblance you would know that when we summon the Grimm would just appear and there wouldn't be dog so I didn't summon my death stalker it came out by itself" Sapphire stated as she walked up to her Death Stalker and placed her hand on it's head as its tail was pointed at the brunnete

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Kyle nodded as Gene told his semblance's story. He thought having the power to create illusions was pretty cool. Then Kyle started becoming bored. "Just beat her up already, Sapphire!" he shouted, waiting for the fight to end. Then he turned to face Pyro,"Yeah tell us your story."

OOC: sorry for short post, didn't know what to type

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Gene slowly became bored of watching this fight, on the plus side, it was nice that he got to witness Sapphire summon using her Glyphs, and a Death Stalker no less! He was considering saying something, but he decided against it due to the fact that he could upset the wannabe murderer, and he knew that upsetting the gurl who attempted to kill someone wasn't a smart move.

Sapphire patted the scorpion like grim on it's head which made it launch its tail towards the brunette before wrapping it's long tail around the girl, the prodigy laughed at the sight of the arrogant brunnete wrapped around the tale of her grim "wait I know you, your Holly Blair, your parents asked my parents about lending dust" Sapphire stated as she recognized the warm brown eyes that belonged to Holly

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Gene blinked, this was, awkward to say the least.
"Wait, you two KNOW each other, Holly, why did you try to kill Sapphire then?" He was both confused and outraged but he was mostly curious and wanted some answers so yeah.

"ugh, Ms.Princess over here wouldn't lend my family any dust" Holly stated in anger "well it's not my family's fault that your family is know for "borrowing" but never returning" Sapphire sneered as she made her grim disappear which made Holly fall on the ground

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Kyle shrugged and stood back up. "That's just stealing," he said while looking at Holly. "Anyways, I'm going to get ready for initiation and switch to my fighting clothes. You think I wear this turtleneck while beating up Grimm?" he asked with a smile. He then left the room and headed back to his room. He changed into a green leather tunic with a hood instead of his turtleneck, but kept the finger-less gloves. He kept the rest the same, since it's not like they were dirty. He headed back towards his friends and smiled. "How do I look?" Kyle asked.

Sapphire returned her weapon back on to her belt right after glaring daggers at Holly, "why don't we head to the place where they throw kids into the forest?" Sapphire said as she went over to Kyle and placed her arm on his shoulder "you look okay but as much as like a good wardrobe change I think it's time to head out" Sapphire stated as she smiled at the male

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"Sounds great. I've been itching for a good battle since I got here," Kyle told Sapphire with a grin. Then he looked at Pyro and Gene. "You guys coming, too? We need to head to initiation. Who knows, maybe we'll find each other and become teammates," he told them, still smiling.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Yeah, I'll change into my fighting clothes too and then I'll meet you guys," Gene said lukewarmly, he was unsure if he actually wanted to LIVE with Sapphire for the next four years, yes she was definately a good friend, but now he was unsure if he could live with her, like he does with his family.

"Wait...You guys don't always wear your fighting clothes?!? I always expect a fight so I have like ten pairs of these outfits." Pyro said shocked "(I feel like I was gone for so little and missed so much.)" He thought "Meet you at the bus then guys!!" The boy said waving to his friends

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Wait, THERE'S A BUS?!?!" Gene said as he walked to his room and went to change into his combat outfit. It had an aqua t shirt with emerald green plated armor with silver outlines. He had his bracelet on his left arm with a smaller gauntlet looking thing above it. It had a jade green cape that was short enough not to be a tripping hazard, but ot still looked nice, it had a symbol of a fist wearing a gauntlet with four emeralds around it in a diagonal pattern. Finally, it was complete with a pair of shades and regular jeans. He walked over to Pyro and wanted his opinion on his whole outfit.
"So, how do I look?"