• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Sensō: War of Conquest [Discussion Thread]

What should the name of the region be?

• Total voters
I'm starting to wonder what the relationship between Zen'barr and the Land of the Flying Fortress would be like due to how close they are with one another.
Fūrin: Milord you should *cough* attackthem *cough* —I mean, send aid in these times of confusion.

Oh, heads up @Merciless Medic & @AceyPie

Since the Raithean's are very particular about keeping their city nice and beautiful, oil and flames are very unwelcomed and will attract the attention of the warlord. Possibly a fine if anything gets damaged.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Sorry @PrincessPika~chan I’ve been waiting to do my post until @Tlord22 and @Nukas respond so I can do both my characters at once.
Sorry, Have been super busy IRL, stuff is starting to die down, so I should get something done today
I have been waiting for everyone to catch up to our 2 days before I make anymore posts. Although, I have a feeling that Cariss' and Aether's small tall may take a bit.
I think we are going to have to work some time magic in order for Conquest to work. Y'all should continue your conversation since it will take a while and maybe enough time for people to catch up.
Fūrin: Milord you should *cough* attackthem *cough* —I mean, send aid in these times of confusion.

Oh, heads up @Merciless Medic & @AceyPie

Since the Raithean's are very particular about keeping their city nice and beautiful, oil and flames are very unwelcomed and will attract the attention of the warlord. Possibly a fine if anything gets damaged.
Raitheans: Oil is unwelcome

Also Raitheans: *Has Moryurei as a trade partner*

Well, seeing as how the oils were all over the caravans, but at least there is no fire. I'm not too sure on the state of the goods, as some of the caravans have cloth and leather covering over the top while others are bare and open. The items that are really hard to soil are in the bare backed caravans. Not sure how well oil can soak through leather and cloth though.

Last edited:
To deal with the time issue with Conquest I think we should add a bit of 'vagueness' to the timestamps. Rather than stating Day, Month, Year, we can reduce it to just Monther & Year. That way characters can travel and do all sorts of things while being in the same general 'time-frame'. We just wouldn't be as specific about the days. Sorta just waiving them aside unless really needed.

This would allow characters to, for example, travel 5 days and still be in the same 'timeframe' as the other characters. Hence removing the need for other characters to do equivalent time skips.

Thoughts?

@Grand Master Koop
@Nukas
@Merciless Medic
@Mechanist Gamma
@Mango137
@PrincessPika~chan
@Red Gallade
@Cmeriwether
@Nicepeach
@Tlord22
@EeviumZ
@AceyPie

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
To deal with the time issue with Conquest I think we should add a bit of 'vagueness' to the timestamps. Rather than stating Day, Month, Year, we can reduce it to just Monther & Year. That way characters can travel and do all sorts of things while being in the same general 'time-frame'. We just wouldn't be as specific about the days. Sorta just waiving them aside unless really needed.

This would allow characters to, for example, travel 5 days and still be in the same 'timeframe' as the other characters. Hence removing the need for other characters to do equivalent time skips.

Thoughts?

@Grand Master Koop
@Nukas
@Merciless Medic
@Mechanist Gamma
@Mango137
@PrincessPika~chan
@Red Gallade
@Cmeriwether
@Nicepeach
@Tlord22
@EeviumZ
@AceyPie
Works for me, lets me respond to the letter from mango without a major time skip

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
This recent ability is the furthest its been pushed.

Wyosyna's ability adds an element to her weapon, based on her Pokemon, and Aether adds poison to her weapon, however said poison is influenced by Salazzle's ability, Corrosion.

Of course, if anyone wants to adjust their abilities in retrospect then I'll allow that.
Also I never responded to this, but I was planning on my characters getting some kind of boost like this as a potential stage two ability. I have ideas for it, but I don't really like them as stage one abilities.

I will not be on enough since my due date is literally in half a week and I'm prepping for labor before that happens. I may not be on much in the coming days (not like I have been anyway). If you don't hear much from me, then that is why.
Congratulations~

Best of luck to ya and well wishes! We'll still be here when things get a little less hectic for you.

Would you like anyone to control Aether? Or perhaps set out some simple guidelines for moving her?

I'll be able to make a quick post every day up until I start. Or I at least should. XD will keep me sane enough. But yea, once Aether gets to Raithean, she'll either stay if something interesting has happened there (which might happen, but I havent been able to catch up all that much on your guys' posts, and I easily forget what has happened XD) or she'll start her trek back to Pyrus.