• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Shano Region Adventure! (Anime style)

(If u asked to join, You are accepted)

Jay gladly accepted Mohns Request to View the island. So he began preparing by going to Poni Island collecting the stuff he needed. "Are u ready to go on a Wonderful Adventure?" Rotom-Dex asks. "Mhm! New Region, New friends! New Life!" Jay said Cheerfully. "Alright! Mohn will take u there on the new Developed Sky train at Poke-Pelago!" Rotom-Dex hinted Jay. Jay Used the ride pager to get there. Mohn was waiting at the Village.

"Alola Jay!" Mohn Greeted. "Alola!" Jay responded, "I'm ready to go to the Shano Region!"
"Alright get on the Sky train, We will wait until the other trainers get here, In the meanwhile... can I see the Pokémon your traveling with?" Mohn said.
"Ok. Mimikyu Let's go!" Jay cheered as Mimikyu got out of the Pokeball with a Leap. Mimikyu slowly landed and made its cry. "Nice pick!" Mohn said. Jay looked and heard the footsteps of someone coming. Towards them.

Rose landed on the ground with an unceremonious tmp, as Mari, her drifblim, let her go. Straightening up, the girl quietly thanked the haunted balloon as she beamed her back inside her pokeball, and re-attached it to the keychain on her bag.

Having grown tired of the peacefulness and hot climate of the Alola region, Rose had decided that the next step would be to board the sky train to the next region over; Shano.

She quietly approached the boy and Mohn, whom she recognised as the manager of Pokepelago, greeting them with a simple grunt of, "Yo."

"Alola!" Jay Greeted her. He turned back to Mohn and asked him. "Is she one of the trainers who is also coming to the Shano Region?" Mohn Nodded. "Now we need to wait for one more trainer!" Mohn said. He knew that the trainer was coming sooner or later.

"In the meantime.." Mohn suggested. "I'd like to see you too battle!" Jay got nervous because his Mimkyu was half ghost and half fairy. If they sent out a Ghost or steel type. It would do lots of damage. "Al-Alright." Jay studdered. He Sent out his Mimikyu and it stood in position ready to battle. "I sure hope it's not ghost type." He thought

Rose peered curiously down at the small creature, examining the poor stitches of its pikachu costume. Mimikyu were terribly intriguing little creatures; eldritch abominations who were so desperate for affection that they wore costumes which they made themselves in order to gain human attention... But she ignored her intrigue, and instead, got Mari the drifblim out of her pokeball again. Ghost vs ghost was an effective type match-up.

"If it's a battle that you want, then Mari, use ominous wind," Rose commanded coolly.

The big balloon shot forth a murky, purplish gust from its mouth at the little creature, floating high above Rose.

"*sigh* finally, alola!" Said the blond haired trainer as he stepped off his friend kogas boat. "Can't wait to meet some new pokemon! I've already got kommo-o here from a trade, but I'm sure there are other dragons here for lance to study!"

"Hmmm, Don't forgot I'm half fairy type.." Jay said. "Now use Play rough!" The Mimikyu got hit from the ominous wind but charged up in a fairy Aura. Then it jumped and charged at the little balloon. The Ominous Wind Busted Mimikyu Disguise, In result Mimikyu can now take damage from any attack.

A villainous smirk spread across Rose's face as her pokemon floated in front of her, softly crying, "Blim, blim!"

"Mari, use shadow ball," the girl ordered, "But wait for the right moment."

Mari stayed put as the mimikyu charged at her... And then, just as it was about to hit, she fired a murky, purplish sparkling ball at the Pikachu imitator.

"UUGH! I TOLATTY FORGOT!" Jay Yelled I'm embarrassment. "Even tho Fairy doesn't take as much damage, Ghost still does!" Jay gave Mimikyu a Potion to make his hp a tiny bit up. "Hmmmmm" Jay takes a Moment to think. He than thought of a battle plan. He told Mimikyu to stay Exactly were he was and wait for the right signal. Mimikyu followed his orders and stood there waiting for the Signal.

Rose shook her head. "Funny, you seem to be trying to use my own tactics against me," she said with an acerbic smile, "Well, that isn't going to work, I'm afraid. I've got more than just ghost-type moves up my non-existent sleeves."

Mari's feelers swung along with her body as the big balloon prepared for her next order.

"Will-o-wisp," the girl ordered, and the balloon blew tiny purple flames at the mimikyu.

"Take the Hit!" Jay ordered. The Mimikyu took the hit and still stood there. Injured but still battling with all his might. "Come on, Come on." Jay thought. "Keep Staying there and wait!" Jay ordered once more. The Mimikyu just stood there Waiting for the order. "Come on Mimikyu... Take at least one more hit." Jay thought.

The Mimikyu was ready Outiside the Costume, But inside it was Tired. But Mimikyu knew what his trainer were Doing since they did it before vs a Snorlax and took him out. He started to encourage himself. And stood there.

(Will-o-wisp doesn't actually do damage, it just burns the target)

With a burn successfully inflicted, it would only be a matter of time before all of the little mimikyu's strength ebbed away. But Rose was eager to get going, and thus, did not want to wait that long.

"Mari, ominous wind, again!"

Rose turned sharply to the left, face returning to its ever-present scowl. Who was this total beginner, and why did they feel the need to intrude on her battle, which, though against a beginner, by the looks of things, was going remarkably well?

"It's a mimikyu," she answered coolly, "Don't you know your Alola pokemon?!"

"Well I'm from unova, first of all. Also the only alolan pokemon I've ever seen is good ol kommo-o here so...also you can't talk to a trainer elite like that, you jerk!"

"Hmmmm." Jay Thought. He looked at the Costume, Then back at the Ominous Wind. "Hmmmmmmm." He thought. "That snorlax used Icy wind... Maybe it's Simular...."
"Mimikyu wait for a bit." Jay ordered as the Ominous Wind gets Closer and Closer. "Just because he has burn doesn't mean he can't still do tons of damage." Jay kept thinking. And saw the Ominous wind so close to Mimikyu. "Mimikyu now! Climb to the Top of your costume (His Head) and use the Bottom Part to use as a Glider! Then Jump to the right when it comes Towards you and let it blow u a little bit!" Jay ordered. The Mimikyu quickly scurried to the top of the costume and followed his masters orders and Mimikyu was soon in the Air Gliding around using his lower part of the costume as kinda like a Flag but it carried his whole body. "Now charge up your Shadow ball but don't fire it yet!" Jay ordered. Mimikyu charged up a Purple-ish tiny little shadow ball that was getting bigger. But Mimikyus Energy is used up in this Shadow ball, making him not able to survive if he fails.

"Let's just hope.." Jay Thought.

An elite. Ha, how arrogant. Those who called themselves Elite who weren't members of the elite four were but other dumb trainers who believed that they were gonna be the very best, in her eyes. Rose so detested trainers like that.

So she switched her focus to the battlefield, were the mimikyu had removed its costume... And was now charging up a shadow ball.

"Quick, use phantom force!" Rose ordered, and the balloon disappeared.

"Not an elite four my grass." Terrance murmured under his breath. "Hey I got proof!" He showed a picture with him, Caitlyn, Shauntal, and Grimaldi hanging out. "Anyway, you look strong! Let's battle after you beat this guy!"

(She didn't say anything, so how would he know that that was what she was thinking?)

"I'm not strong," Rose muttered, as she waited for Mari to re-appear and take out the mimikyu, "Just experienced. I've been essentially homeless for seven years, so battling's my sole source of income."

"I'm not some idol for you to fight over," the trainer said snippily, as her drifblim re-appeared behind the mimikyu, "Go, Mari!"

Mari became shrouded in black clouds as she charged at the mimikyu. And then...

Rose felt a familiar sensation in her chest. A slight tightening, like someone was trying to squeeze her entire respiratory system. Her eyes widened. Why now? Why was this happening now?

She ignored the first thought which popped into her head, and that was, get her inhaler. She couldn't not in front of all these people. She'd look so weak.

Instead, she took shuddering breaths as she focused on her drifblim.

(Mimikyu doesn't have its costume off. It's Gliding in the air using its costume. It's still on)

"Huh?" Where'd it go!" Jay Questoned. He looked up at the flying Mimikyu with the Charged up Shadow ball, Not knowing what to do The shadow ball was Enourmus now. "Now Mimikyu! Shoot the Enormous Shadow ball into the Sky!" Jay Ordered. Mimikyu Shot a Gigantic Ghost like Ball ito the air. "Now Hidden Power it!" The Mimikyu used Hidden power Bug and it Splitted the Shadow
Ball into Bits. Making the Battlefield rain Shadow balls for a Short amount of time. "Since I'm about to lose." Jay thought. "Maybe I can get a Lucky shot and Reveal that Drifblim." Mimikyu took burn damage and was left at three hp. "If she gets a shot on me I'm dead. If I get burned I'm dead. "Hmmmmm...."

Edit: I won't post until in about in hour because I have basketball practice so bye! Don't try to get too far ahead

One of the stray shadow balls managed to hit Mari, regrettably sending her to the floor. The balloon appeared slightly deflated before she got back up, feelers swinging gaily about her light form.

The pressure in Rose's chest continued to grow as she wheezed out her next order. "Mari, use ominous wind again!"

She noticed that in spite of her warning the two idiot trainers were still battling over her, as she was struck with a wheezing fit.

"I thought... I told you... I'm not some idol for you fight over!" she spluttered, erupting into yet more hacking coughs.