• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Silver Cove High

Information of the RP :
It's a brand new year, trainers from all around the globe are coming to study here at Silver Cove High, you are signing up to this school to study and learn new things. Make new friends and uncover many mysteries.
School Board :
Welcome to Silver Cove High, located in Goldenrod City of Johto, this school was built in honor of the ocean guardian Lugia. Trainers come here to study about Pokemon. The school has a variety of locations to help the trainers study, the dorms for them to stay in, classrooms and extra classes for the students to study, a safari zone for them to experience, the safari zones include a forest zone, a savana, a volcanic habitat and a cave system. There is also a seaside area.Back at the school there is a gym and a pool for athletes. The school also provides entertainment, it's built next to a theme park, the school has a private park but it's those kind of dog walking and bird feeding park. The school also has a canteen and a private movie theater, on the west side of the school holds the library. Hope you enjoy your stay and remember to do your homework!
Rules :
  1. No swearing
  2. Megas are only allowed if you have an administrator's permission
  3. Only three Pokemon each
  4. No legends, mythicals
  5. Pokemon must be not be fully evolved
  6. Follow Charms RP Rules
  7. Romance allowed but not too much.
https://pokecharms.com/threads/silver-cove-high.18588/

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Jack left the train to Goldenrod and stared at his surroundings.

“Well, I’m finally in the big city,” he thought, feeling like a country boy. He didn’t live that far from a city, actually. He went to Olivine to get a train here. Jack wanted to look around, but he decided that sightseeing is for later. Now, he had to focus on getting to school early.

He found Silver Cove High, which wasn’t too hard really, even with all the large buildings. The school was really big. Jack admired the huge Lugia statue at the front of it before heading inside. He was stopped briefly by a guard, before Jack flashing his I.D. and entering.

He went over to the reception desk (that makes sense right? For that to be in a high school?) and showed his id again before getting his dorm keys. Jack headed to room 02, which was conveniently close by. Then he started unpacking neatly and eventually finished. He left his room and started walking around the school.

Jake woke up pretty late this morning, his father already called Silver Cove High and got him his dorm keys. He quickly get dressed, "Oh Arceus come on legs don't fail me now it's the first day of school" he thought to himself. He got up quickly, grabbed his Pokeballs and got his backpack. He got downstairs, grabbed the sandwhich is sister made for him and ran straight out of the house. He already missed the bus so he had to run there. His family didn't live far away from Goldenrod City, they rented a house near there but they're actually from Sinnoh
When he maded to the school, he was soaking wet "Th. . . Thank Arceus . . I .. I made it" he said in relief. He was astonished of the school's size and it's statue of Lugia, he showed his ID to the guard and headed in, he walked to the dorms and found his room "Room 01 ? Alright" he mumbled, he turned to his side and noticed another trainer, he seems to live in the dorm next to him "Hey there !! Are you new to this school as well ? My name's Jake and you are ?" He introduced himself to the trainer

Isaac had woken up in his apartment he had rented while he was staying in Johto so he could go to school. "I'm gonna be late!" Isaac exclaimed. He got up from the confines of his bed and got ready for the day. He gathered his Pokeballs and slipped on his backpack.

Isaac rushed to the front of the school with his keys and ID in hand. He almost dashed by when the guard stopped him. He showed the guard his identification and proceeded on his route. Isaac made it to the dormitories and started his search for his room. "Okay, lets see. Room 04." he read off of the ID card. Once he found his room, he dropped his backpack delicately near the window. "Okay, you three, we're here." he said as he released all three of his Pokemon. His Eevee and Doduo ran around each other while Noibat gently landed on Isaac's lap. "I can't wait for you to evolve. Traveling will be much easier." he said to the small Dragon Type.

He then proceeded to unpack all of his things and placed a small picture of him and his sister as children on the dresser. "If only you could see me now." Isaac said as if recalling a distant memory. He hadn't seen his sister for a long time. He wanted to go back home. Kalos was his home. He felt so out of place there in Johto. Like he didn't belong. He missed the smells coming from cafes and the sights and architecture in Lumiose.

Hazel stared in awe at the sight of Goldenrod City. It is the biggest city she ever visit! She was too dazzled to be aware of her jawdrop.

She ran through the city with Goldenrod Tour Guide pamphlet on her hand.

"That is the gym, pokecenter, radio tower. Oh and that biggie building must be thw famous departement store. Then there is the amusement park and..."

She looked at the building in front of her. The place where she would get her education. Silver Cove High.

She showed her ID to the guard and entered the schoolground. She examined the Lugia statue and even took some photos of it.

She then proceed to the dorm building and immediately entered room number 03, her room. The first thing she did in her room is drop all of her thing, her backpack, pokeballs, and herself on the bed. She let out all of her pokemon. Jet quickly claimed a spot at the corner of the bed. Stella placed himself between the pillows on the bed. While Aria choose to explore the bathroom.

Ava left the train for Goldenrod earlier, as her Jinodon gave a slight groan at her when he noted how far the region of Johto was from his home region. Knowing that exploration had to be set aside for later, she made her way towards the academy of Silver Cove High. The Jinodon fidgeted in Ava's arms, as his eyes of shock were directed towards the school's area and the statue of some sort of large Pokémon resembling a bird or perhaps a mighty dragon.

Ava proudly displayed her identification card at the guard before walking inside the educational establishment, as the guard lifted his shades for a brief moment upon witnessing a Pokémon never seen before in his life. She went over to the reception and showed the receptionist her card once again. The receptionist gave a silent nod of approval and gave her the keys to the sixth dorm.

Once Ava got her keys, she went over to the dorm building and entered room 06 after unlocking the door and locking it when she was inside with her Jinodon and other belongings. She placed the Jinodon on the bed for a brief moment while placing some of her makeup and other miscellaneous articles from her purse on her desk and the closet. After checking to make sure she had everything necessary for the inevitable time of class, she picked up the Jinodon and held him carefully in her arms.

"Promise me that you'll be good in class okay? I know that you don't exactly like being in that thing, so I'll carry you around unless if you don't want me to," Ava calmly stated.

"F- Fine... j- just don't like b- ba- baby me around or anything," The Jinodon retorted.

She went out of the room with her Jinodon after locking the door and placing her keys in her purse. She decided to explore the school for a brief amount of time while the Jinodon placed his hands together and mewled, "P- pl- please don't put me next to s- so- someone I h- ha- hate..."

The Jinodon gulped when he noticed a man walking around the school. His right eye emitted a brief flash of faint light towards the man, as his visual display read:

OXYGEN: 100 // AIR CLEAR // SYSTEMS DISENGAGED
CONDITION: FINE
LOADED: N/A

SCANNING SUBJECT...

SUBJECT: UNKNOWN
HEIGHT: ~178 CM
WEIGHT: UNKNOWN
THREAT LEVEL: 7
DESCRIPTION: APPEARS TO LOOK THREATENING WITH RED HAIR, HOODIE AND BANDANNA COVERING MOUTH. MAY BE A MEMBER OF A GANG OR POSSIBLE CRIMINAL. ENGAGE WITH CAUTION.

Dan stepped off her families boat and waved by. Turning away, her pokeballs at her side, Dan made her way to the Silver Cove school.
As Dan made it to the school, a guard stopped her. "ID, please." He stated in a monotone voice. She fiddled around in her pockets until she found it. Flipping it out, the guard snatched it from her hand to inpect it. Finding it valid, he let her into the school, handing back the card.
Dan was unamazed by the structures. The Lugia was sorta special, but not really. After traveling around the world and seeing alot of everything, this is nothing. She walked to the door and picked up her key. Dorm 7. Interesting.
Danielle walked into the dorm building and opened her dorm up. "Welcome home." She said to herself. Placing her gear on the floor before the bed, she released Drake and Muddy. The Marshtomp decided the one chair in the room was his, while Drake sat on the bed. Dan rolled her hand through her hair and felt salt from the sea in it. Knowing it wouldn't be recommended to have salty hair, she walked to the bathroom in her dorm for a shower.

"Alright, you guys. Let's get ready to head out and explore the school." Isaac announced. They all stopped playing. Noibat woke up from her little snooze on the comfortable, fluffy bed the dorm had.

Isaac returned them all to their Pokeballs and walked out of the dorm room. He saw a boy that was roaming the halls and a girl that was holding a strange looking Pokemon. He had never seen the creature before. Eevee somehow broke out of his Pokeball and went over to the girls legs and started to sniff around her. "Eevee! I'm sorry about him. Don't run off like that!" Isaac scolded.

Ava winced at the Eevee sniffing around her, as the Jinodon said, "I- is there so- something wrong?"

"P- possibly... I don't usually have a bunny running up to me like that," Ava replied while taking out her Pokéter.

She looked over at the boy while thinking, "Well, there's someone for you that doesn't exactly have the best manners. At least the little dino's got a good move to use in case if he's the first to fight."

She calmly walked over to the boy while asking, "Well, never seen you around, but... is that little bunny of your's a bit excited or something?"

In the interium, a Pailosar opened his eyes to a woman in pink, curly hair. He looked down at his body and gulped when he jotted a mental note of the injuries treated. The front area of his head was wrapped in a light layer of bandages, though none of them touched the flower on his forehead thankfully. His right forearm and left hind leg were also wrapped with a liberal layering of newly wrapped bandages. He focused his gaze at the lady, as he heard her stating, "Well, so the little dino has woken up it seems. You sure took quite a hit back in that safari area little guy. At least you were mostly calm until well... yeah."

The lady cleared her throat and drank her bottle of water for a brief moment, as she continued and said, "Anyway, I think that you should probably stay here since it wouldn't be a good idea to be going around school while hurt or even without a trainer. Also, I almost forgot... you gotta take this medicine first."

She took a syringe full of pink medicine from the sterile tray, as the Pailosar immediately shrunk in fear. The lady stated, "Hey, calm down kid. This stuff isn't going to taste like some bitter tea made in a full time herbal shop and it ain't going to be stabbed in your little arm like you're thinking right now."

She slowly moved the syringe towards his mouth while adding, "Now just open your mouth, the airplane's almost delayed and it's gotta land soon."

The Pailosar gulped and barely opened his mouth, as the lady sighed and said, "Look kid, the plane ain't going to land if the area's way too small. Be glad that you don't have to take the needle or anything at least."

The Pailosar gave a hesitant nod and opened his mouth a bit more, as the lady affirmed, "Alright, I guess I'll have to do what I got if you're so scared. Now just hold still and try not to cry too much or anything."

She carefully placed the syringe in his mouth and pushed in the plunger to release the medicine. The Pailosar swallowed the medicine soon after the syringe was taken out. He gave a breath of slight relief towards the lady, as he softly said while sniffling, "P- Pail..."

The lady gently scooped the Pailosar into her arms and said, "Well, at least you got your medicine and everything else done. You should probably get some rest since you don't look too happy. I can carry you around if you want, and I'll put you back on your bed once you fall asleep." The Pailosar nervously nodded in response, as he attempted to take in several deep breaths while controlling the urge to flail his arms about at her.

"Well... at least I don't have to do anything like those people talking nearby do maybe," He thought before dozing off in the lady's arms.

Getting no reply from the stranger, he turned back to his dorm and got inside, "Come out, guys !" Jake said as he threw three Pokeballs, the three Pokeballs released a Servine, a Larvesta and a Marill. The three scattered around the room excitedly "Heh, you guys excited for the school year huh ?" Jake said. He looked around and started to unpack his things, he put some of his books on the shelf, he took his ID and a family photo and put it on his desk, he took out a piece of Charcoal that his Larvesta loves, a Leaf Stone that his Servine found and a soth sponge that his Marill plays with "I brought your favorite things" he told his Pokemon, his Servine smiled happily as he took back his treasure where he had found in White Forest, Larvesta and Marill took their things as well. "You know that leaf stone isn't going to help you evolve right Servine ?" he said, his Servine turned away ignoring what he said and kept on admiring the magnificent stone. "Well leave your toys here, let's go out and look around the school" he said. Jake and his Pokemon walked out of his room noticing a girl with a strange looking Pokemon talking to a boy with an Eevee. "Hey guys, my name's Jake are you guys new here ?" he introduced himself, "Ser...Servine!! " His Servine cried out excitedly, "This my buddy Servine" Jake said, "And these two as well" he added, Marill and Larvesta looked up to the girl and smiled.

Hazel had fell asleep, she slept like a log. Stella the Swablu had became one of the pillow. Jet the rockruff slept in the corner of the bed, covering himself with the smooth blanket.

Such a lazy ass. Now who can play with me?!

Aria the Brionne is still energetic as ever. She opened Hazel's backpack and retrieved her lovely rubber ball. She played with it until she got bored of it.

Boriiing. What should I do next?

Right. She got an idea when she saw the door. Let's explore the school! Aria eagerly opened the door and peeked outside. There's a lot of people outside!

Her shyness kicked in and suddenly sleeping became an interesting option. She closed the door and jumped to the bed.

Dan walked out of the bathroom wearing slightly different clothes than before to see her pokemon relatively where she left them. Drake was still on the bed, while Muddy was spinning around in circles in the chair. Dan straightened out her hair. While doing so, a commotion from outside arose her. "Hey, what's going on?" She returned Muddy, he always tried to mess around with other people's stuff. Drake followed her out. The two came to see a group of people chatting outside. "Hey, what's going on guys?" She asked stepping up. One with a Servine, Larvesta, and Marill. One with a Eevee. One with a new pokemon. Gotta look that up.

"Hello. My name's Isaac. And as you can see, this is Eevee." he greeted. "Eevee here was trying to interfere with that strange Pokemon." Isaac said. "May I ask what your name is?" he asked the two new faces.

He hadn't met anyone else but the one girl and her strange looking Pokemon. Isaac had never seen anything like, or relatively similar to it. He had seen strange things, like Alolan variants of Pokemon, but this was different. An entirely new species.

Ava looked over at the other boy that came over, as he turned to the boy that introduced himself. The Jinodon's right eye emitted a brief flash of faint light, as he heard Ava replying, "Well... they call me Ava, and this little guy here, well umm... he doesn't usually talk much. According to the handbook my father gave me, he is known as Jinodon, a robotic Pokémon that looks like a baby dinosaur."

She cleared her throat and continued, as she stated, "You might not believe me if I say this, but... he's actually my little brother." She showed the boy the handbook she took out, as the page read:

Jinodon (Creativity Pokémon)
"Although Jinodon might seem tough to some, it relies on its trainer to load up its moves using a special device. It can use multiple moves in succession instead of using one move at a time like a typical Pokémon would."

Pronounced: G-no-don
Starter Moves (Tier I): Pound Rush, Growl, Cross Swipe, Parry, Scan, Double Slash.
Starter Moves (Tier II): Force Wave, Repair Drive, Silver Bash, Flash Shot, Assault Drive, Guardian Drive, Duo Swing.
Starter Moves (Tier III): Overdrive, Flash Barrage, Shutdown, Swordplay.
X-Move: Crossover Incursion
Type: Normal-Steel
Height: 1'2" (35.56 cm)
Weight: 20.4 lbs (9.25 kg)
Region: Huniaru

While Ava showed her handbook to the boy, the Jinodon was finished scanning the Eevee, as his visual display read:

DOWNLOADING DATA...

ANALYSIS DATA BOOTING...
SUBJECT: EEVEE
THREAT LEVEL: 01, LOW
CONDITION: FINE
WEAKNESS: FIGHTING
RESISTANCES: N/A
IMMUNITIES: GHOST

ATTACKS: NONE KNOWN.
WEAK POINT: LIKELY THE HEAD OR POSSIBLY THE TAIL.
RESIST POINT: LIKELY THE FOREARMS AND HIND LEGS.
DESCRIPTION: APPEARS TO BE AROUND 30 CM, MOSTLY BROWN WITH SOME WHITE FUR. DOES NOT POSE AN IMMINENT THREAT, HAVE ARMOR PROGRAM READY IN CASE IF THREATENED HOWEVER.