• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Singles Showdown 2015 - Battle Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I couldn't join the battles I was super busy with my travels something about dragons and a mountain but hopefully ill be back to fight next time

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Semi final match is now up. Deadline same as last round.

pokeman266

2015 Singles Champion
Woo! Looks like I'm going to the finals two times in a row! Best of luck to the other competitors!

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Then you all know what the final battle is.

You have until the 17th June. Not that I expect you to need such a long deadline.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I lost 1-2, a little disappointed in myself since I didn't play my best but either way they were good games. ^^

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Congratulations Steveplays, that makes you our Singles Showdown champion.

I will be granting you that custom title myself as your prize.

Well done to everyone else who took part. The next tournament will be Battle Spot Wi-Fi Doubles, so if you want to compete, I'd start breeding and training stuff right about now if I were you.

Replays will be posted in the Battle Videos topic soon.

Congratulations Steveplays, that makes you our Singles Showdown champion.

I will be granting you that custom title myself as your prize.

Well done to everyone else who took part. The next tournament will be Battle Spot Wi-Fi Doubles, so if you want to compete, I'd start breeding and training stuff right about now if I were you.

Replays will be posted in the Battle Videos topic soon.
what is a battle spot wi-fi double

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Exactly what it says it is, pretty much. It's doubles matches using the 3DS Wi-Fi with the same rules as the Battle Spot.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
OR/AS will be used for this, since X/Y is not compatible with battling the OR/AS cartridges.

I wouldn't worry too much about how to do it now, there will be a much longer preparation time granted for this tournament and if you do have problems when the time comes, your opponent(s) and myself will be able to help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.