• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Sinnoh Adventures RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie smiled, seeing that the battle was over. Maybe I could battle someone now! she thought excitedly.
Returning Zelda to her ball, she walked over. "Hey there! I was watching your battle and I was wondering if you wanted to battle with me?"
Evie hopped up and down eagerly. "Ee-vee-ee!"
Allie chuckled. "You both battled really well, by the way... I can tell that both of you are really good at battling!"

She smiled. "Of course i'll battle you! Is that okay with you Samuel? I f you want, you can watch'' While talking, she sprayed Pyro with a potion. It healed her and she regained full health. She Let Her Eeveelutions out of their Pokeballs.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yeah! I'd be fine with watching a battle! But I'm just gonna go heal my Pokemon first." Samuel said as he started walking away from them towards the Pokemon Centre. He then turned back and said to Eclipse, "Oh, and by the way, I'd be glad to join you on your journey." he gave them a thumbs up and walked back to the Pokemon Centre.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie grinned. "Great!" She thought momentarily, seeing the girl's team.
Eeveelutions. A great type variety, so who will I use... oh, I know!
"Lune! Come on out!" Out came her Absol, nicknamed Lune. The Pokemon glanced around, looking a bit nervous, until he saw the battlefield. Instantly, he relaxed, ready for battle.
"You can have the first move. My name's Allie, by the way."

Buneary not wanting to stay in her pokeball jumped out from the clip on Harley's belt and looked to the battle that Sam and Akemi were having. She loved to watch battles. She hopped around and started to dance as the pink sparkles started to rain down on the field.

Harley chuckled while watching the bunny pokemon run around and play. He turned back to the battle to see if he could learn any new moves to add to his contest array.

Minnie dodged the Draining Kiss, but the Fairy Wind was unadvoidable. "Riding Stance and block your face!" Samantha commanded. The Meinfoo entered a highly defensive stance that was mainly used by humans. Seems like Sam taught it to her Pokemon when she learned it. Minnie didn't go backwards, and she blocked the attack. Once the Fairy WInd ended Sam issued anouther comand. "Double Slap!" The Meinfoo came quickly and got ready to slap the Sprtizee.

“Use Sweet Scent!”

A cloud of perfume wafted out in time for Glamour to back far enough away to only be slightly tapped by the Double Slap.

“Counter with another Fairy Wind!”

Now that Akemi was not being as overdramatic it was easy to see she was entirely focused on the battle.

Minne gracefully flipped out of the way of the Fairy Wind, going behind Glamor. "Minnie, Pounding Double Slap!" Minnie ran up to the Sprizee with a Pound that would quickly turn into a Double Slap afterward, something that the trio have been working on for ages. This was the practice run, and showiness left the trainer's mind after the second Fairy Wind. Minnie, however, remembered to keep her moves flashy, even though that meant sacrificing some of her usual power.

The combo attack slammed into Glamour from behind. Akemi knew that she would lose a lot of points for the missed attack and the humiliation of the attack from behind, so she had to act fast.

“Lights! Action!”

She shouted, giving the code phrase for a Flash and then another Fairy Wind while it was blinded, and also making a cloud of mist to hide in once the attack was complete.

Buneary looked at the pink cloud that was made and started cheering. Sylveon sat and waited for Harley and their match. She loved to battle almost as much as she loved to preform. Togepi loved the pretty pink clouds that were formed from the fairy wind. She laughed and giggled constantly.

((Ahh, finally a new Pokemon RP for met to divulge myself with.))

Name: Adam Zapel

Sexuality: Straight.

Appearance: Adam Zapel has bright red hair that reaches down to his collar, dark brown eyes and no facial hair. He usually has an outfit that has a combination of either black, red, white or navy blue. His trousers and jacket/top usually contain several pockets which he uses for the convenience of storing items.

Personality: Adam Zapel has an odd, and generally hard to understand personality. He is scarred by the pain of his past, but determined to carry power to the future. Generally, he is incredibly determined and unsociable unless he makes a strong relationship. He can be sceptical and even slightly offensive in some situations.

Pokemon Team:

(|) Absol, (Absol). Absol was Adam's first pokemon and is completely loving of him, it spends most of its time by his side, ever faithful. Male.
(|) Haku (Kecleon). Kecleon was Adam's second Pokemon and is by nature, quite timid and frightened, it is mostly (not seen) outside of its Pokeball, camouflaged into one of Adam's pockets.. Female.
(|) Flare (Salamence). Salamence is the most ferocious of Adam's team, always wanting a battle and always trying to win. Male.
(|) Elizabeth (Gardevoir). Gardevoir is again a very protective pokemon, however when it is not guarding its trainer it spends time glimpsing visions of the future and gaining knowledge wherever it can. Gardevoir sometimes speaks telepathically. Female.
(|) Anna (Blissey). Blissey, like most others of its kind is constantly trying to keep people happy and healthy, going to great lengths to do this. Female.
(|) Switch (Rotom-Wash). Rotom is the most energetic of the party, constantly being sociable with other trainers and having a mad curiosity. Male

Theme Song: Walk Through The Fire

Number of badges: 8

Backstory: Adam was born on the outskirts of Ambrette town in a small secluded cottage with his parents. After nearly five years, a day came when an Absol appeared in Adam's garden. Nearly minutes after this happened a small earthquake caused the old cottage to fall apart on top of his parents, killing them. The Absol managed to guide Adam out safely and he has never left its side since then. When he reached the age of ten he caught a Kecleon and later on the rest of the pokemon that joined his team. He went on to defeat all the Kalos gyms and eventually left for Sinnoh, waiting to defeat the Kalos Elite Four later on.

RP Starter:

Adam cautiously stepped out of the plane; he never had trusted those things, big metal boxes just waiting to end the lives of the passengers inside. Once outside of the airport he breathed in the fresh air and admired the wonderful setting. "This doesn't look too bad," He said to Haku, who was as always had his head, disguised, poking out of his pocket, "I may even get to liking this place..." The Kecleon looked up at her trainer, though still invisible and the placed her head back down and continued to look around. Adam then approached a nearby Cafe and ordered some takeaway PokePuffs.

1. Ok,I'll join.
  2. Elo Lopez
  3. 14
  4. Female
  5. Straight
  6. Brown colour, hair and white eyes. Green and black cap, yellow trainers, black jeans, red T-shirt, black,yellow and white bag and blacks with a Pokéball gloves
  7. Shy, but confident with her friends
  8. Umbreon(Tamao,male) Calm Buizel(Nal,male) Confident and brave Noivern(Shouty,female) Clever and quick-minded Zebstrika(Lines,female) Ambitious and intelligent Braviary(Donk,male) Rude, desobedient, confident and quick
  9. Believer(Imagine Dragons)
  10. 4
  11. She lived in Galar with her dad. When her dad experimented with her, the police arrested him and she was obligated to stay with her detective mother and obligated to adopt her dad's Rufflet. She can understand all the Pokémon
  12. She helped her mother a lot and tried to know how to control Braviary. She likes to watch battles to learn more than she know. She's watching the battle right now and thinking "I want to teach that to Donk..."
  13. dragon.png

Dragon-types are intelligent, funloving and casual. They love to entertain or amuse their friends and are very loyal to them, but not dependent on them.

Last edited:
Minnie was blinded by the Flash, but she was trained to fight without sight, a technique her trainer loved to call mud-eyes due to how they trained it. Minnie heard the Fairy Wind and jumped up. "FOO!" she suggested.
"Good thinking Minnie, your mind is as quick as your feet! Use Double Slap to fan away the Fairy Wind!" Samantha yelled. The Meinfoo smiled and started up the Double Slap, which she then used to create a current of wind that cut the Fairy Wind in half. After she was done, she entered a fighting stance to show off her strength. She was still blinded.

"Wow, did you see that, Tamao?" Elo asked."That was so fast, I want to battle that Mienfoo, but you're weak against fighting types, do you agree?" Tamao nodded. "Okay, so let's see all the battle,that's interesting"
dragon.png

Dragon-types are intelligent, funloving and casual. They love to entertain or amuse their friends and are very loyal to them, but not dependent on them.

Last edited:
"An Absol, eh? Well, then I'll start with you Faith!'' A Sylveon happily bounced her way in front of Eclipse, and got into her usual fighting stance, with her legs wide and a smile on her face. 'I think I've made the right choice. Fairy types are stronger than dark types' She thought while looking at Allie."Im Eclipse.'' She replied, softy. ''Okay, Faith use Moonblast!'' Her Sylveon shot a silver beam towards the Absol.It would probably hit, but she couldn't be too sure about it

Last edited by a moderator:

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie smirked ever so slightly, knowing that she had taken the bait.
“Lune, dodge it and use Swords Dance.”
Lune dodged the blow, gracefully, then used Swords Dance.
"Iron Tail."
Lune's tail glowed with a white light, and she lunged towards Faith.
"Gotcha," Allie whispered under her breath.

"What do you think about going to a nearby café?" Elo Asked. "Umbree - breiiion", Umbreon was happy about the idea and Elo know it. They went to a café and found a guy with a Kecleon eating Pokepuffs. "Hey, you" Elo said, "Is that Kecleon of yours?" Elo asked while Nal, her Buizel, came out of the Pokéball. "Look, my Buizel wants to fight your Kecleon, and you?" Nal was excited to prove the new Ice Punch that learned on the fourth gym.

Harley loved watching the battle. It looked like they had give up the on the pretense of having a contest battle. He was fine with that. It was much more fun for him to watch them actually battle.

“Glamour, befuddle it’s senses with more Sweet Scent, then Attack!”

Glamour filled the air with pink fog, leaving a swirling mist that dampened sound and obscured scent, leaving the blinded Meinfoo with only touch and taste to find it’s opponent. Spritzee used Peck, hopefully hitting and dealing super-effective damage.

Although Minnie couldn't hear, smell, or see a thing, she still had common sense. She ducked down, and laid flat against the earth, ready for another Fairy Wind. The Peck barely missed her. "GOOD THINKING MINNIE!" Sam shouted for her pokemon to hear. Minnie then left the mist to hear once more. She still couldn't smell or see, but her hearing was back to normal. She made no move to attack.

“Unleash your power! Now!”

Glamour rushed out of the cloud and rained a flurry of pecks in Mienfoo’s direction, and using Fairy Wind but aimed from above to keep it low and unable to escape.

Akemi would be good in pokemon battles. If she focused more on dealing damage more then showing off the she would do much better and hit more offten. Harley had been this whole time working on moves that would look great but also deal more damage to an opponent. Not only winning battles but contest battles as well.

"Detect! Over and over!" Sam yelled after Minnie got hit three times. The Meinfoo nodded and Detected the moves for the first four times before she started to get hit again. "Pounding Double Slap!" Sam ordered. Minnie attacked while Glamor was close. Samantha could tell that Minnie was almost down, all these super effective moves were really starting to take a toll on her.

Glamour hit hard by the attack, but was pecking back as she was hit. With one last move she whipped up a Fairy Wind at melee range to try and wipe out the Meinfoo.

“It’s almost curtain fall!”

Akemi muttered to herself. One more solid hit would finish off Glamour, but since this was a contest battle she could still win if time ran out, or if Glamour’s attack fainted Minnie.

Buneary clapped when she saw all of the moves that Minnie and glamour were doing. She loved to take in the battle and try things that would help her with her own style of battling.

After the combo move was over, Sam shouted, "Detect!" Minnie's scenes were heightened, and she could smell once more, but she was still blinded. She dodged the move, due to the Detect's accuracy being back to full, and ran to the Sprizee. Sam smiled at the fact she hadn't use her hidden attack that they have trained endlessly for. "Acrobatics!" She called out. Minnie nimbly went to Glamor, but since she couldn't see still, her accuracy went down.

Glamour was fainted by the Acrobatics Attack. Akemi sighed dramatically.

“I concede defeat.”

She suddenly looked at her watch. She turned to the ‘Judge’ of the battle and started shouting.

“You are the judge, you were supposed to set the battle timer! How do we know who won when the battle lasted for over five minutes! THE JUDGE IS SUPPOSED TO SET THE TIMER!!!”

Harley looked to the angry girl. "Hey you two looked like you were having fun. I did not want to ruin that by shoting time." Buneary ran to Minnie and grabbed her hand started to shake it with both of hers vigorously. She loved how Minnie fought. Sylveon walked up to Glamour to make sure she was ok.

Akemi fumed for a moment or two, but then calmed down a bit. Glamour woke up after a moment or two to see a Sylveon standing over her. She gave a little trill of fright and zipped behind Akemi. She sprayed out a cloud of perfume and when it cleared about ten seconds later, Akemi was wearing the silver outfit from before. Akemi walked over to Sam.

“Good match.”

Sam nodded. "Indeed it was. I would suggest to lay off the Fairy Wind, it became predictable. Anyways, I have to help Minnie's eyes now, she should have been able to see by now." Minnie, unsure on how to react to the strange pokemon that was holding her hand. She used her free hand to scratch the back of her head. Rio and Char also ran over to their teammate to congratulate her. Minnie, being exhausted, turned her head to Sam. Sam, seeing the look of distress, went over to her tired pokemon. "Now now everyone, Minnie needs rest. Char, while Minnie is resting, I want to see what you know already. I have to get you up to speed with Rio and Minnie."

Buneary looked to the fire chimp and looked like she wanted a turn at battling. She released her grip on Minnies hand and ran back to Harley and climbed back on his shoulder. Sylveon shrugged as Glamour hid behind her trainer and went back to Harley and sat beside him. "Well if you want to test his skills we can always battle. Buneary has been wanting on for while now."

“Yes, predictable but deadly. And it is the only ranged move that Glamour is currently able to utilize. And Peck was a last resort. Some people have been surprised that she learned Peck, but I do not see why she shouldn’t be able to.”

With this Akemi ran inside to get Glamour healed up, and returned a few moments later.

Sam picked up Minnie and looked at Harley. "Sure, after I hand Minne to Nurse Joy." She followed Akemi into the center and handed her blinded weasel pokemon. After explaining that Minnie got blinded during the battle and that she wanted to know what the problem was, Nurse Joy nodded and told her she'll be back and call her in once the examination was over. Sam nodded and went back outside. "Two on two. Rio needs some exercise. " Rio punched the air.
(Should Minnie become blind from this battle?)

"Sure I am fine with a two on two battle. Buneary I know you want in on this so go ahead." Buneary walked onto the field and assumed a very graceful stance more for dancing then battling. "Come on out Eevee." Harley threw a pokeball in the air and Eevee landed after doing a backflip in the air. "You guys ready for this?" Bunreary looked determined and nodded. "Ee-veee."

Sam smiled. "Are you sure you want to use two normal types?" Samantha asked. She shook her head and looked at Char. "I want you to watch Rio as well, then I'll put you in, understood?" Char nodded. Rio stepped onto the field, however, he was still suffering from an injury from before they even came here. He hasn't told her about it yet, in fear that he would disappoint Sam. His main asset was speed, his left leg was stiff.

"I am sure. They may not look it but they are tougher then they look." Buneary was ready. Eevee stood back and sat with Sylveon waiting to battle with Chimchar. Buneary waited for the Roliu to make the first move.

"Rio, Quick Attack," Sam ordered. Whereas Minnie was agile and conservative, Rio was heavy and aggressive. He ran straight towards the brown bunny in an attempt to knock it down. His left leg slowed him down, though. Char watched eagerly, eyes open for anything that he could learn. Minnie was having her eyes checked out.

Akemi sat by, watching the others prepare for battle. Spritzee used one of its tricks of flying up and creating words in the sky with its perfume. The message read,

Go Go Go!

Akemi clapped as Glamour finished, feeling very proud of her Pokémon.

(It would be sad if Minnie lost her sight, up to you though. It could increase the bond of trust between the two of you, you being her eyes. But Akemi and Glamour would feel very bad about it)

"Buneary yoy know what to do. Jump up. Then use ice punch." Buneary back flipped itself on her head and used her ears like a spring board and jumped in the air. While in the air she flipped around and readied an ice punch to hit Rio from behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.