• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Six Kingdoms: Coup against Wethera.

@EeveeBlueSisters

The limit is one Mythical a character, and if you try to equip a second one, the weapons will clash and cause an issue, an Example of this is in the Lore for Mammon's Polearm, which Lord Zelmazar acquired Mammon's Polearm and it clashed with The Soul-Eater Talons. He now intends to give it to the first new PC that is listed to Zelmazar's cause.

Full, Legal Name: Rona
Titles, if any: N/A
Date of Birth: Unknown
Your Gender: Female
Your Sexuality: Straight
Your Alignment: Neutral Good
Home Nation: Tenyengcheng
Bloodline: (Any noble bloodlines go here, either Member or Descendant, if Member, please Prove)
Elemental Alignment: Midnight Winds, Shadow/Wind
Height: 6'
Weight: 180 lbs
Physical Appearance:
Unnamed screenshot.png

Your fighting style: Ranged with the Bow; accuracy over speed. Mounted Archery is also doable. Two-handed Longsword for close range; not very refined, more about brute strength than finesse. Prefers to end fights as soon as possible.
Your connection to your Element: Can imbue her body with Wind to increase her overall speed and seemingly melt into the shadows.
Your Backstory: Rona was abandoned at a very young age and subsequently adopted by a pack of large wolves. She has no recollection of her birth parents and instead lived with and learned from her wolf family. She was probably about ten years old when she encountered Allad the Pyro out in the woods. While he seemed mediocre, the thing that really caught her eye was Hamayumi. The thief threatened her when she got too close to the bow he had stolen and her wolf family retaliated, mauling him to death. Rona then claimed the bow that shrank to match her size, briefly startling her before she decided to study it away from the kill site.
Over the next few months, she would figure out how to use a bow learning the hard way that she would need something to protect herself from the bowstring when it was released. It was during her latest session that she accidentally conjured and loosed a Radiant arrow, drawing the attention of the man meant to guard Hamayumi; Hirō Yūshirō. It took some convincing, but he was able to bring her out of the wild and back home with a blanket over her shoulders and a wolf pup in her arms.
To make a long story short, Hirō and his family adopted, named and taught Rona for the next eight years. She is currently in Wethera with her adopted younger sister Shinobu and her wolf brother Shadowfang.
Your Weapons: Long Bow; Hamayumi, the Bane of Evil
Two-handed Longsword
Any additional notes about yourself: "I grew up with at least twelve brothers and sisters in my pack before I became a member of a smaller one with one of my little brothers; seven members strong."
Her attire was crafted by herself, her sword was a gift from Hirō.
The second kanji in her name was something her human family came up with after she tried eating red apples. The first meant wolf.

Last edited:
Full, Legal Name: Cassandra Illiana "Cassie" Arsodel
Titles, if any: Future Queen of Wethera
Date of Birth: 05/15/830 LD (if known)
Your Sexuality: Pansexual/Taken
Home Nation: Wethera
Bloodline: Clan Arsodel (Member, Oldest child)
Elemental Alignment: Water
Height: 162.6 cm (5'5")
Weight: 62.6 kg (138 lbs)
Physical Appearance: She has long blonde hair that reaches her hips that has grey roots and tips. She has blue eyes and freckles. Her average frame has some scarring on her arms and stomach from an Encounter with a Blue Dragon. Her armor is pretty much destroyed at this time, with most of the scale of her scale Mail being gone, and her shirt having scratches in the chest. Her pants are also almost destroyed, however, her boots are armored and in good shape. She also wears a ring with a gem that resonates with her water Element.
Your fighting style: Cassie uses a Crossbow to snipe her enemies with her magic. She has a short sword on hand for if enemies are too close.
Your connection to your Element: She can use her magic to create arrows or other magic constructs.
Your Backstory: Cassie was the oldest Daughter of the Arsodel clan of Merchants that have a Headquarters in Essar. As she grew up, she was expected to marry a powerful merchant family, but ended up bonding with Crown Prince Jason Rochester. As she grew closer, the Merchants saw how this could benefit them, but Ferd Arsodel told them off, stating how he did not want his daughter to be arranged, and would take action if they tried to force anything. He then declared her his future Queen.
Your Weapon(s): A Crossbow and Shortsword that use your Elemental Alignment in their attacks.
Any additional notes about yourself: "I am Intended to Marry the Crown Prince, and this Festival was my Engagement Announcement."

Full, Legal Name: Hirō Yūshirō

Titles, if any: Adventurer Extrordinare (Outside of Tenyengcheng), Toad Spearman (Those who have fought him).

Date of Birth: 06/32/806 LD (The Calendar will be explained in the Discussion when I post this NPC to the Discussion)

Your Gender: Male

Your Sexuality: Taken

Your Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Bloodline: Yūshirō (Eventual Clan Ancestor)

Elemental Alignment: Wind

Height: 167.6 cm (5'6")

Weight: 54.7 kg (120.6 lbs)

Physical Appearance: He has Short Dark hair and Red eyes with Toad Pupils from Studying with the Toads, his biological children have the Toad Pupils. His slim and Lithe frame has some muscle, most of it was kept up from training with the Toads. He wears a set of armor with black scales, and a purple undershirt. His boots are leather, and toed, as he uses them to jump around a lot.

Your fighting style: His fighting style involves a lot of Jumping around while using his two Yari to defend and Pierce.

Your connection to your Element: His Element can be imbued to parts of his body.

Your Backstory: Classified (Ex Tenyengcheng Snake Corps) up to 836 LD. Somewhere between 836 and 838 LD, he found Rona after she shot a Radiant Arrow by accident. @Draco Nightshade knows most of what he's been doing after that time.

Your Weapon (s): Two Yari (Spears) that regenerate any damage to themselves. His armor has the property of absorbing the first attack that hits him each combat.

Any additional notes about yourself: I am married and have Six kids. One Adoptive (PC), and 5 Biological.

Full, Legal Name: Shinobu Yūshirō
Titles, if any: N/A
Date of Birth: 07/09/831 LD (if known)
Your Gender: Female (She/They)
Your Sexuality: Bicurious
Your Alignment: Lawful Good
Bloodline: Clan Yūshirō (Potential Descendant Line Ancestor)
Elemental Alignment: Wind
Height: 157.3 cm (5'1.9")
Weight: 49.9 kg (110 lbs)
Physical Appearance: Her eyes are a yellow Toad like pair of eyes, with an average complexion for her race, as her semi-long dark hair is left loose. Her frame is semi-busty, as she still has room to grow.
Your fighting style: Shinobu rarely fights, and has a Yari Similar to her Father's.
Your connection to your Element: Unlike the rest of her family, she can cast some magic with her Element, using to heal.
Your Backstory: Shinobu was born to Hirō Yūshirō and his wife in 831 LD. She was six when Rona was adopted into the family. From there, she practiced channeling her magic and got noticed by the Royal Doctor in Wethera during a Routine visit with the King of Wethera being in a Nearby City. He then took her in as his Apprentice, as Rona was sent as well.
Your Weapon (s): A Yari that regenerates itself when damaged, and a Sword that accelerates healing rather than use for combat.
Any additional notes about yourself: I am the Youngest of 6 children. I am still studying Medicine and other Healing Arts. My master is going to send me to Essar soon to meet with Cassie Arsodel and Crown Prince Jason.

Three more NPC bios, two are part of Rona's (@Draco Nightshade) Backstory.

I genuinely didn't want one at first but now you got me thinking. Storm Splitter sounds cool but Akira would have quite a bit of trouble lifting it (mainly because it's, what, over 2 meters tall), Carnwennan seems like it wouldn't fit Akira's personality as much but at the same time it wouldn't fit Ellisar's either and Arondight... that would genuinely fit most other characters better than Akira and Ellisar, in my opinion. Lemme think about it.

Also, I'll respond ASAP, but since I gotta go to school in not even 2 minutes, I'm gonna need Psiphon to interact, and I'm gonna take a while.
How's it going on the Post and Question I Posed?

Full, Legal Name: Odium Magsarion
Titles, if any: Child of Wrath (in a future), Unloved Dragon, Perfect Blade
Date of Birth: 21/03/832
Your Sexuality: Heteroromantic, Demisexual
Your Alignment: Neutral
Home Nation: Nation from another continent, Bracia Empire
Bloodline: (Put Bracia Noble's in here, mau6erase it if they dont matter) Hause Drakecardia (Mother Angelica Drakecardia, third Branch of the family.) Hause Celestiele (Distant Destendant, Celestiele are currently the rulers of Empire and entire continent.) Father Unknown as he is a bastard child, possibly some knight level Noble.
Elemental Aligment: Broken, stated that his magic core must have been demaged after birth, he may need to wait for a while for it to form again.
Height: 5'6
Weight: 140lbs
Physical Appearance: A Male of an Athletic build and a fairly pale skin. Odium seems to be described as fairly handsome, with quite sharp facial features, Violet eyes and short, a bit messy Scarlet hair with Violet tips. Although his face seems a bit like that of a porcelain doll, his body is another matter, as it is well defined and quite scarred from a lot of different things, be it training or abuse to name a few. As all Drakecardias he also has a Mark that resembles a flying dragon, which is stated to proof his dragonic ancestry as a child of a family that started from a child of a human and dragon King. It is stated that each Mark is individual for each person and for Odium it is a quite big mark that is purple in colour, starting at left shoulder and ending On the right one.

As it comes to clothing then it varies a lot depending on a situation, he tends to wear a leather armour into combat.
Your fighting style: Very adaptable, depending on his opponents as Odium tends to quickly learn fighting styles of others. Being tought in both long and short range combat as it is a must for military related Noble family member he is well versed in many combat styles however his preferable one is a fast strike in opponent weak spots from a short distance or if this doesnt work then aim to completely overwhelm them with his sheer power.
Your connection to your Element: Although I capable for now to use his Elemental power, Odium is stated to posses incredible amount of Mana, even comparing to powerful mages or his family. Due to a fact he cant use any skills of his element however, Odium tends to unleashed powerfull mana bursts into his body to enchance his physical condition by a lot.
Your Backstory: Born in Bracia Empire to the Drakecardia Family.. As bastard. Child not of two happily married parents but a reminder of the fact that a girl of Noble family didnt keep herself in her place for parents to marry her off. He got seperated from his Mother and was taken care off by his Grandfather, but it was more like raising a Ward by a guardian than being raised in love as a child. They definitly wanted to get rid off him. However, the amount of raw mana that the boy possesed even though he seemed to have troubles with his element, made him too much of a valuable asset to get rid off.
To make the boy knowledgable more on a magic side of himself, as well as hoping his element recovers. The boy was send for education as Soladar's Ward.

It was a calm year of study for a boy, although he didnt make much progress. Odium was taken to pemguinville for a short time and there was the place it called for him.. As he trained with all types of weapons, yet he never owmed one and he felt that a blade in front of him, that he found simply as if it was thrown away.. That it was meant for him.

Now, he is at a festival, and although its not really set in Stone if he stays within archmage grasp or rushes to help those who were about to be killed... He definitly will aim to save people.
Your Weapon (s): Fragarach, Rapier made out of Black Dragon's Steel that is stated to be of a masterful Craftsmanship. Its handle shaped like a dragon head with red gems as eyes. It has an inscryption in an old language that is currently unknown.

Later Odium obtains as well a longsword that he will somehow manage to dual wield with rapier, its blade is capable to burn through most metals although it isnt capable of destroying mythical weapons.
Any additional notes: "I am only your Weapon, pretending as I am not disposable will only hinder our future actions".

Also, reserving Mammon Polearm for the second OC and possibly last.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Threw together a random idea that had been floating in my head, thought it might be good for this rp.

Full, Legal Name: AZ
Azorius Bausan Cristoforus Dowd Ernoldus Folkes Gillet Hawkin Ingraham Jupp Kerry Lanzo Malcolm Nicolet Otelin Paulin Quentin Roulf Selles Tibbott Ulric Vance Wilcock Xavier Ymbert Zeigler
Titles, if any: The Witness
Date of Birth: 06/25/678 LD (if known)
Your Sexuality: Bisexual
Your Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Home Nation: Arton
Bloodline: N/A
Elemental Alignment: Fire
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 209 lbs
Physical Appearance:
611021_DVwcK9rX.png
Your fighting style: Brawler
Your connection to your Element: He can control and generate fire but can sometimes lose control of himself.
Your Backstory: Long ago a deranged necromancer constructed a body from several physical superior specimens, once he was happy with the vessel he conducted a sacrificial ritual with 26 innocent individuals each with a differing letter at the start of their either first or last name. After completing the ritual he imbued the vessel with the 26 souls that combined within the vessel to create a new consciousness, a new being. AZ was this being, named after the 26 victims he had peak human strength and Agility as well as an alignment with the element of fire. The necromancer gave AZ a sword and intended to use him to gain power and wealth but an angry mob claimed The life of the necromancer in retaliation for the killing of the 26. AZ fled and figuring his purpose was now irrelevant he attempted to kill himself by throwing himself from a cliff, to his surprise he awoke not long after hitting the ground, he discovered that due to his own soul being formed from 26 others he had gained 26 lifetimes, meaning he could die 26 times before he actually died. He set about wondering his homeland, discovering the world and its pleasures, doing jobs for anyone who offered good pay. Leading to the present where he had earned the name of The Witness due to many different recordings of him through history.
Your Weapon (s): Usually uses flame imbued fists to fight but does carry a standard size sword he got from his creator.
Any additional notes about yourself: AZ has used up 17 of his lives.

Last edited:
Finally was able to work out his backstory >_< hopefully it was good enough, took sometime to figure out but I managed to think it through. However I'm not sure what group he would fit in well with due to the rumors
@Cmeriwether

Full, Legal Name: Vulture Grave Chevalier(Vul for short)
Titles, if any: Wolf of the Scavenger
Date of Birth: 11/02/823 LD
Home Nation: Clan Argonne, previously from Clan Artonia
Bloodline: None
Height: 172.72 (5'8 )
Weight: 69.8 kgs(154lbs)
Physical Appearance: He is a light-skinned young man with a well masculine build with some muscle. He has dark russian blue colored hair with a bit of silver streaks in them. The left side of his head is shaved with his neatly spiked bang almost covering his right eye. The rest of his hair is pulled up in a straight-wavy high ponytail. He has silver colored eyes. He has nine scars, two on both cheeks, a very long one across his left eye that extends down his neck stopping at his collarbone, one on his nose, his lower lip and chin, his lower arm and upper right thigh, his lower leg close to his ankle and long scars behind his back.
Your fighting style: He focuses on long range when it comes to his weapon as he will use the chain part of his Sickle to trap his opponents from moving before he focuses to close range when he pulls them back than uses his sword to cut them down or use his Brazilian Jiu Jitsu to immobilized his opponent quickly without giving them a chance to attack or resist.
Your connection to your Element: He has a strong connection to his element but it can sometimes get reckless
Your Backstory: Vul didn't have the best of childhood since he had an abusive father that seemed to ignore his efforts for his attention as he favored his sister Smoke due to her being a girl. His father favored the female gender than male which affected him in an emotional, mental, and physical way including to his baby brother Static. This resulted him in being beaten by his father resulting in his scars. His mother fought to protect him from his father's violent attacks against him and in turn, his sister did not approve of this either and ended up fighting with her father to stop treating him so badly. She of course, recieved a couple of scars from her father from disobeying her once she snapped at him. Vul refused to let his siblings take the pain he was experiencing from his father so protected them with his own body. His sister snapped at their father to leave and never to come back which he surprisingly didn't refuse. A couple of months after their father left, hid mother got very ill and soon passed away a couple of months after being diagnosed. Vul was 12 at the time after her death while Smoke was a year younger than him as Static was a child just born. He was taken in by his aunt Ash to be taken cared under with his siblings. He left Artonia before settling in Argonne, a place where it was in the middle of a desert to prevent his father from finding them again and start fresh. His aunt and his mom was the only two person that gave him loving care and not treat him like he was some object to be hit. He was able to slowly heal from what his father did to him and continue to grow to the man he is today. Once he reached the age of 21, he left his aunt and two siblings on his horse Lotus, who he had raised since she was a filly. He learned Brazilian Jiu Jitsu during his journey before picking up a Sickle with a chain to use as long range. However, he felt like he was missing something but...he didn't know what it was. The long journey from Argonne led him to the City of Chrysanthemum, which was North of Wethera. Upon visiting the city, he spotted a merchant who had weapons in hand which he had approached cautiously. He was looking got something long but, reliable in battle if he had no choice but to fight close range. The long swords seemed to catch his attention since it gave him a slight distance away from his opponent to reduce the chance of becoming injured very quickly. He wasn't exactly sure which one would suit his needs until his gaze seemed to follow on one of the swords with an icy handle. He was unaware of what the sword actually was at first, once he took it peacefully from the man named Ferd Arsodel. It was only after he had arrived back home the identity of the sword he bought from the merchant who gave a warning to him about the swords intent. He wasn't sure himself what the merchant meant until he found out more about the weapon from one of his books he had access to. The lore behind it seemed to bring him cautious about it as to whether or not he recieved it peacefully or caused grief upon the lady. He did not want to cause such grief towards a lady and be hunted down for it. A person like him prefers to not grab so much attention to others and believe the rumors about him are true when they are definitely not. He decided to risk using the sword to protect others and find out for himself if he took the sword peacefully or caused grief upon the lady. He will have to deal with it once it happens or not.
Your Weapon (s): Arondight, Scythe
Any additional notes about yourself:
He will occasionally wear a bird, deer or wolf mask with symbolic feathers and painted markings on first meeting him. He has a horse named Lotus, a black Morgan who wears bone armor and war paint and a wolf named Reaply who is fond of wearing the masks he doesn't wear as a headdress and neckdress with white gems in the middle of her forehead and chest. The mystery behind those gems is unknown. Reaply made it a habit of following Vul due to the care she had recieved from him when she was injured even though he did return her back to the wild where she should be but felt she didn't quite fit into that part of life. He also owns a messenger bird named Haku, a short- earred female owl. Due to the rumors of him, people believe he has sided to the evil and often refuse his help but that isn't true in the slightest even his title says so he doesn't actually harm people or animals to collect bones for his collection.

Last edited:
Finally was able to work out his backstory >_< hopefully it was good enough, took sometime to figure out but I managed to think it through. However I'm not sure what group he would fit in well with due to the rumors
@Cmeriwether

Full, Legal Name: Vulture Grave Chevalier(Vul for short)
Titles, if any: Wolf of the Scavenger
Date of Birth: 11/02/823 LD
Home Nation: Clan Argonne, previously from Clan Artonia
Bloodline: None
Height: 172.72 (5'8)
Weight: 69.8 kgs(154lbs)
Physical Appearance: He is a light-skinned young man with a well masculine build with some muscle. He has dark russian blue colored hair with a bit of silver streaks in them. The left side of his head is shaved with his neatly spiked bang almost covering his right eye. The rest of his hair is pulled up in a straight-wavy high ponytail. He has silver colored eyes. He has nine scars, two on both cheeks, a very long one across his left eye that extends down his neck stopping at his collarbone, one on his nose, his lower lip and chin, his lower arm and upper right thigh, his lower leg close to his ankle and long scars behind his back.
Your fighting style: He focuses on long range when it comes to his weapon as he will use the chain part of his Sickle to trap his opponents from moving before he focuses to close range when he pulls them back than uses his sword to cut them down or use his Brazilian Jiu Jitsu to immobilized his opponent quickly without giving them a chance to attack or resist.
Your connection to your Element: He has a strong connection to his element but it can sometimes get reckless
Your Backstory: Vul didn't have the best of childhood since he had an abusive father that seemed to ignore his efforts for his attention as he favored his sister Smoke due to her being a girl. His father favored the female gender than male which affected him in an emotional, mental, and physical way including to his baby brother Static. This resulted him in being beaten by his father resulting in his scars. His mother fought to protect him from his father's violent attacks against him and in turn, his sister did not approve of this either and ended up fighting with her father to stop treating him so badly. She of course, recieved a couple of scars from her father from disobeying her once she snapped at him. Vul refused to let his siblings take the pain he was experiencing from his father so protected them with his own body. His sister snapped at their father to leave and never to come back which he surprisingly didn't refuse. A couple of months after their father left, hid mother got very ill and soon passed away a couple of months after being diagnosed. Vul was 12 at the time after her death while Smoke was a year younger than him as Static was a child just born. He was taken in by his aunt Ash to be taken cared under with his siblings. He left Artonia before settling in Argonne, a place where it was in the middle of a desert to prevent his father from finding them again and start fresh. His aunt and his mom was the only two person that gave him loving care and not treat him like he was some object to be hit. He was able to slowly heal from what his father did to him and continue to grow to the man he is today. Once he reached the age of 21, he left his aunt and two siblings on his horse Lotus, who he had raised since she was a filly. He learned Brazilian Jiu Jitsu during his journey before picking up a Sickle with a chain to use as long range. However, he felt like he was missing something but...he didn't know what it was. The long journey from Argonne led him to the City of Chrysanthemum, which was North of Wethera. Upon visiting the city, he spotted a merchant who had weapons in hand which he had approached cautiously. He was looking got something long but, reliable in battle if he had no choice but to fight close range. The long swords seemed to catch his attention since it gave him a slight distance away from his opponent to reduce the chance of becoming injured very quickly. He wasn't exactly sure which one would suit his needs until his gaze seemed to follow on one of the swords with an icy handle. He was unaware of what the sword actually was at first, once he took it peacefully from the man named Ferd Arsodel. It was only after he had arrived back home the identity of the sword he bought from the merchant who gave a warning to him about the swords intent. He wasn't sure himself what the merchant meant until he found out more about the weapon from one of his books he had access to. The lore behind it seemed to bring him cautious about it as to whether or not he recieved it peacefully or caused grief upon the lady. He did not want to cause such grief towards a lady and be hunted down for it. A person like him prefers to not grab so much attention to others and believe the rumors about him are true when they are definitely not. He decided to risk using the sword to protect others and find out for himself if he took the sword peacefully or caused grief upon the lady. He will have to deal with it once it happens or not.
Your Weapon (s): Arondight, Sickle and Chain
Any additional notes about yourself:
He will occasionally wear a bird, deer or wolf mask with symbolic feathers and painted markings on first meeting him. He has a horse named Lotus, a black Morgan and a wolf named Reaply who is fond of wearing the masks he doesn't wear as a headdress and neckdress with white gems in the middle of her forehead and chest. The mystery behind those gems is unknown. Reaply made it a habit of following Vul due to the care she had recieved from him when she was injured even though he did return her back to the wild where she should be but felt she didn't quite fit into that part of life. He also owns a messenger bird named Haku, a short- earred female owl. Due to the rumors of him, people believe he has sided to the evil and often refuse his help but that isn't true in the slightest even his title says so he doesn't actually harm people to collect bones for his collection.
Accepted, he will be with Lyra as Prince James and Archmage of Rommel Soladar are watching this group.

Full, Legal Name: Nerose Abbadon
Titles, if any: Mysterious Butler, Lord Zemlazar's Blade.
Date of Birth: Early 828 (Assumed)
Your Sexuality: Assumed Asexual
Your Alignment: Neutral Evil
Home Nation: Wethera
Bloodline: Unknown
Elemental Alignment: Shadow Lightning
Height: 6'0
Weight: 186lbs
Physical Appearance: Nerose is said to be a man of similar to an elfish Features, although he is definitly a human. He has a very pale, almost white skin. His hair is very long, a bit wavy and Blonde in colour. He has a black like opals eyes that seen to pierce through people that he is looking at.
Your fighting style: His style is extremely agile and aggresive, often using short knifes or polearms... Or both. His techniques are similar to those of Assasins as he often strikes with deadly speed and precision. However, It is honed to a point of it being greatly adaptable on a battlefield. Nerose feels good in all kinds of range and he is definitly someone no one is allowed to underestimate, also due to a power of his Demonic Polearm as well as his powerfull element.
Your connection to your Element: He is said to posses a very strong connection, although to a point he does not control the flow of mana completely at times. Due to this, he often uses his element with a very aggresive approach.
Your Backstory: A mystery surrounds the First Squad Leader of Lord Zemlazar's Army, to a point that its hard to find out anything about his hometown and possible family. Although he is often seen working as Lord's Butler. There is no denying to a fact that Nerose Abbadon is mainly a soldier, that often stays close to his Lord at all times and fullfills orders without question. Although he definitly would not object as he seems to enjoy all the tasks he was given thus far.
Lets just hope to not get unlucky.. And meet him on a battlefield.
Your Weapon (s): First is of course the Mammon's Polearm, He dubbed Sheol. Which seems to be his main Weapon that Nerose is very proficient and loves to use it. Secondary Weapon of choice if we can say so is a dozen of knifes often attached to a string he uses for a long range combat, Nerose uses the string to redirect the thrown knifes into different directions.
Any additional notes about Yourself: Nerose is stated to be a man of incredible Inteligence, but also.. A bit weird.. Unless someone finds it normal to call a Demonic Spear his 'Beloved'.

Full, Legal Name: Pyrah
Titles, if any:
Date of Birth: Unknown
Your Sexuality: Bisexual
Home Nation: TBA
Bloodline: Red Dragon
Height: 6'6"
Weight: 190 lbs
Physical Appearance:
Pyrah screenshot (1).png

Your fighting style: I like to get into the thick of combat using my draconic strength to destroy my foes while their own pitiful weapons glance off of my beautiful red scales.
Your connection to your Element: Can freely manipulate any nearby flames as she wishes, even creating temporary weapons out of them. She's also a firebreather, courtesy of her draconic lineage.
Your Backstory: TBA
Your Weapon: I prefer shaping my flames into various swords for more cutting power.
Any additional notes about yourself: I age half as fast as humans and can freely draconify other parts of my body. My ears horns and tail are permanent.

This is Far from the post I wanted to make, first thing first it was supposed to be much longer, more detailed fights and explanation about how I see magic work in most fantasy rps and wanted to share it. While the former isnt here cuz I already prolonged posting long enough and due to a fact I wouldnt get more time in a while. The second didnt happen cuz I didnt know how far I can go with it So I settled for basic explanation. If this is also frowned upon we can consider this conversation of Soldier and Odium as if it never happend. Also sorry if my post came out as confusing. I wrote it through like 5 days and by this time I could have worse the quality day by day.

For those who dont want to go through this wall of text.. Feel free to skip like half of it