• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Spy Pups

Colton Laboratory has been working on a project so great, it took many years to get it all set up. Unfortunately, when they tried all different animals, they either got eaten, died or got sick, or they were just to stupid to understand what was going on. Basically, they are trying to create spy pets, but with no success.

"Sir, our last option is dogs" The Professors most trustworthy- or right-handmen- told him, crossing out the cats off the list. "Cats are too lazy, monkeys are too loud, horses are too big, Ferrets are to skittish....what else? that's our only option now, we can't try any more wild animals" He added, eyeing the word 'dog' on the board, waiting for Professor Simon to awnser. "I guess your right, let's see if we can get our hands on some puppies, this is our last hope..." He muttered the last part under his breath.

Eight months after that, the team has managed to get twenty puppies, but he only wanted the top eight to do missions and errands.

Rules:

1. You HAVE to be a puppy.
2. Don't godmod your dog.
3. Only ONE dog per role-player.
4. Mixed breeds are allowed.

Just a little information on the SPY PUPS; they have been taught how to understand human speech, use computers, look after themselves and basically be a human in a dog body, that's how intelligent they made them.

Character sheet:

Name(The dogs ACTUAL name):
Code Name(The code that the SPY PUPS association gave them): For example: GX134
Looks: (You may put a picture of you can't describe your character properly- BUT it must be real dogs or your OWN artwork, please.)

Before we start, all the puppies will be tested on what they learn, obviously the eight rpers will win and get owners, so naturally, all the pups will start off in the big, fenced off field.

My character sheet:

Name: Saturn
Code Name: IM747
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/52/65/8a/52658ae0a9ff486e06ef312a92adb0f1.jpg

Let the rp begin!:

Saturn trotted around the field, bored out of her mind. She was taken from a man that didn't want her, being a Husky and Golden Retriever mix pup, when he only wanted a Husky, bust she was the closest thing that he could get from the litter that he went to buy from. Finally worn out, Saturn flopped down in the ground, watching some puppies play soccer on the other side. She counted about ten, but she could be wrong. Standing up on wobbly legs, Saturn made her way to a thick, straight tree and lay down under it, grateful for its shade.

OOC: (May I join? Sounds interesting. O_O)
Also, this dog is based off of my dog (not everything is the same)

Name: Gero
Code Name: FY204
Looks: Black hair that is fuzzy, green eyes, a necklace with his code and name, and super furry legs. He also has a scar on his right ear.
(My dog is a black labradoodle.)
BIC:
Gero went around the field, always messing around the fields. "I'm bored right now. Is anyone here?" he asked, looking around. He rubbed his scar with his paw. He saw Saturn in a different tree right near him. "Should I meet the dog?" he asked himself in his mind. Gero was a bit shy at times, but he was okay meeting with people.

Last edited:
(Sure! But it's not Jupiter, her name is Saturn!)

Saturn perked up when she noticed FY204 looking at her. She shifted a bit and glared at him, obviously feeling uncomfortable. 'I'll rip both of your ears from your head if you don't look away' She thought. Saturn might be a bit violent and mean, but she is leader-type and a tsundere basically.

Name: Ace
Code Name: AC125
Looks:
url

Ace was right behind Saturn. Not wanting to interrupt, he walked next to Saturn, hoping not to be killed. "Um, hey IM747?" He questioned. Ace wasn't the most smart dog. He couldn't remember most things if explained to him, and it was probably the same deal with Code Names. Luckily there were tags on each pup, revealing their code name.

Saturn turned and almost clamped her jaws over AC125's muzzle, but refrained once she realised who it was. "Yes, AC125?" She asked, her tail flicking irritably as she sat up, sending one last glare at FY204 and then turning her attention back to AC125.

(I didn't get to see how your dog looks like, send me the link please!)

"Nah... I am just going away.." he said, noticing they were spy pups too. "That was a bit rude.." he thought. Gero saw a red rubber ball in the distance. He sniffed it from a bit farther. It was used by a different dog, all chewed up and smelly. He didn't go near it.

As he walked away from the ball, he noticed some other dogs fighting in the distance. "Break it up!" Gero shouted, going in between the two dogs fighting. "Leave us alone. We like fighting each other!" they said. "Other dogs these days...." he thought, sighing.

(Oh, does this work?
imgres
) If not then Im a German Shepherd Puppy. Search it up. :))

Ace put his paw over his nose, hoping that it wasn't bruised. He sighed in relief. "I just wanted to say Hi!" He smiled. He walked back on four paws. "Besides, it didn't seem you were doing anything, so I decided to ask. IM747?" Midnight consistently we questioned the code name of others. Even if thier code names were on thier tag, he would still question if he was saying it right, or wrong.

Saturn heaved a sigh "Yes, it's IM747" She repeated, then raised her paw and did a waving motion and then put it back down. "Anything else?" She asked, standing up and flicking her tail to get the dirt off it. 'Let's hope I didn't hurt that Labradoodles feelings or anything' She thought, licking her lips out of habit.

Dog Bio
Name: Zigzag
Codename: ZG119
Looks: http://www.dailypets.co.uk/2008/04/25/cute-blue-merle-border-collie/ (Cute Blue Merle Border Collie « Cute and Funny Pet Photos of Dogs, Cats, Kittens, Puppies and other Pets at DailyPets)

Zig trotted across the field, he had a wierd way of movement where he arched his back and slunk along. He was tall for a Border Collie pup. He had one green eye and one blue eye, and spots of pink skin on his nose, but he was assured he would grow out of them. His memory often failed him, and he seldom paid attention to where he was, so he often ended up lost. A tree offered some shade, but two puppies seemed to be there already. It wouldn't hurt to ask exactly WHERE he was. Or maybe it could. Interaction with other pups was something he had only experienced once, and they were his brothers and sisters, so it was different. Nevertheless, he wandered over and looked amused at the aloofness of the golden-brown one. "Hey. Does anyone know why we're here or where we are?" He laughed at himself. "I don't pay attention to... Anything."

Saturn turned and glared almost instantly at the Border Collie pup. "Well, then how about you get sent back to your mother so you can learn to listen and pay attention" She hissed, the glare not leaving her face. With a sigh, Saturn started explaining "Well, I heard that we were gonna become spies, but other than that, nothing else, pay attention now, ZG119" She said, turning away from him to look almost expectantly at AC125.

Ace watched the Mix Breed hiss. "Jeez, IM474." Ace sighed. He knew about him being a spy, yet dreaded the fact that IM747 could of been the leader of the pups. He was about to stand but sat back down when IM747 gave a glace. "Um?" He questioned, he felt scared, but not as scared as he was when he was brung into the Pen. He was given a chip, near his neck. The chip sunk into his skin, making it the most painful experience in Ace's life.

Saturn sighed "Please, call me Saturn, Sat-urn" She said, flicking her ear back, holding back the smirk when she realised that AC125 was scared, even if it was only by a little. "What's the matter? You look like you've seen a nine-tailed dragon- witch I'm certainly not" She said coldly, sitting down and glancing around, then turning back to AC125.

"You sure? Cause I'm pretty sure I haven't seen a puppy hiss." Ace smirked, trying to act more confident. If he wasn't, then he would be less likely to be chosen, and most likely eliminated. "So Saturn is your real name? Cool. My name is AC125." Ace smiled. He wasn't sure if he had a real name or not, since he was taken from the pound, then automatically stolen by his trainer, the next minute. He didn't know much if it, but he knew most of it.

"AC...how about I call you Ace?" Saturn said coldly, turning to look at Ace with icy eyes. 'Hmm, the brat's got some confidence, let's se who long it lasts' She thought, a smirk tugging at her lips, but she refrained and just smiled 'innocently'.

"Ace? Ooooohhhhh! Now I get it. AC To Ace!" He smiled, happily at his new Nick name, but felt intimidated that Saturn came up with it. He felt like some sort of Slave, being given a Nickname. He smirked. "So, when did you get here?" Ace asked. For now Saturn seemed innocent, but Ace didn't feel safe at all.

"To be honest, me and my brother were the first ones here" She said "Three months ago, to be exact" She added coldly, but stopping herself from glaring at Ace because of his absolutely stupid question. 'Well, he's quite a mood-changer, from fear to confidence, maybe I could thing of it as my brothers mood swings when he doesn't get what he wants, but in the end of the day, he's gets exactly that' She thought, staring at the ground thoughtfully.

"You've been here for 3 months?" Ace asked excitedly, his tail wagging. "So where is your brother? It would be cool to meet him. Is he another Mix Breed, like you?" Midnight asked. He kept asking questions, until he saw Saturn look to the ground. "Um, You OK?" He asked, his tail stopped wagging.

"He's...dead" Saturn muttered "The idiot gave his life to save mine..." She said, turning to look up at Ace with a sad, yet cold expression. Realising what was happening, Saturn's eyes widened and she looked away, clearly angry with herself that she just warmed up to Ace, and probably the other pup that appeared.

Ace sighed. He looked down. "Heh, I guess it wasn't ment to be." Ace frowned. He sighed. He got back up, and walked back up to Saturn. She sat down beside her, patting her back hoping not to be dead in 5 minutes. He sighed. "Sorry Saturn. I guess I shouldn't of asked." Ace frowned. Ace wasn't sure if she was crying or not, but either way he didn't want to, but had to make up for it. If not, then he was probably gonna be the runt of the litter.

Saturn sighed "Ace, it's fine, just don't mention it EVER again, expecially to anyone else" She said, moving away from the German Shepherd pup, sitting across from him. The smaller Border Husky (Border Collie and Husky mix) parted her jaws "I repeat, NEVER" She said coldly, staring-or trying to- into Ace's eyes a half-glare forming in them.

Ace stared back. Then immediately turned away. He felt as if he was being Hypnotized, or Paralyzed. He frowned. "I'm not that Stupid! I wasn't born yesterday you know!" He growled, then taking it back. "Was I?" He questioned. He sighed, walking away from the Mix. "If I have to work with her, In gonna break!" Ace sighed.

Saturn sighed and collapsed to the ground "C'mon mixie, you need to stay strong" She muttered while heaving a sigh, holding the tears back. "All pups! Please come and line up, we're about to announce the ones that will be in group A!" Saturn's favorite person called, making her jump up and race to his side.

Ace looked over. He saw the Mix Breed rush over to a Trainer. He followed slowly. He tried not to engage with the Mix Breed, since the last thing he wanted was a broken muzzle. He lined up behind her, smiling nervously. If he wasn't chosen, he thought he would faint. Only time would tell. Ke knew that Saturn had this in the bag, her being here the longest. Ace wasn't here very long though, making him worry.

Zigzag heard some one shouting, a friendly looking person standing with that angry pup from earlier. He heard talk of teams. Clearly she was very buddy-buddy with the person, so Zig was going to have to work harder. He could barely remember why spy's were necessary however, let alone dog spies. He felt like it was a good thing he was questioning this however.

"Team A has....IM747, AC125, ZG119 and FY204!" He exclaimed, making the Mixed Breed smirk. "Alright, you four, discuss who the leader will be" The man said, walking off.

Saturn sat down "Well?" She said, coldly side-glancing at Ace. 'Oh god, hopefully someone will join the team that has a bit more common sense!' She thought angerly.

Ace frowned. It looked like they had to vote for leader, making Midnight more nervous. He obviously didn't want to vite for Saturn, but didn't want My broken bones either. Saturn was already pretty mad at him, so Ace took a risky decision. "I say Saturn as leader?" He frowned, holding his paws in front of his face, hoping that Saturn wouldn't be mad, or thrilled and punch Ace. He wasn't pretty scared of The other two Pups, as Saturn definitely had more sass.

"I can already see how this is gonna go." Zig sighed. "Take it away, oh Fearless leader." He groaned in an effortless, snarky voice, while lazing around on the floor.

Saturn was taken aback by the sudden vote, but stayed quiet. Standing up, Saturn made her way to the flower field and stared at the flowers. 'Maybe I was a little to mean...' She thought, her ears and tail twitching slightly.

Ace gave a sigh of relief, as he appeared to be alive. He watched Saturn walk over to the Flower Field. "Thst explains why." Ace frowned. "Sorry Guys, I had to vote for her, or she would rip my lungs out, or something like that." Ace sighed.

Zig sighed. "I understand. I may laze about and not try or pay attention, and I snark a lot, but to be completely honest it's the best decision." He sniffed the air. "I still wonder WHY. Why everything. Who needs dogs to spy instead of humans. Why do they even need spies? I feel like I'm sometimes the only sane on everywhere I go."

Name: Xandy
Codename: GX810
Appearance:
upload_2016-9-9_18-27-49.png

Xandy had been brought here from somewhere in Tennessee. The Jack Russell terrier pup hoped that she wouldn't be made fun of for her Tennessee drawl. She was chosen to be in Group B, along with three other pups. And Xandy, bold, brave, and outspoken Xandy, had been voted by the other pups. Xandy was both nervous and excited about this.

"I don't really know. I don't know any of you guys right now, but I guess ZG119 should be team captain. He looks a bit cool.." Gero said, with his eyes open much. He sniffed ZG119 a bit, and he smelled okay to him. He is eager to go on a mission. Gero is good when it snows and a water adventure. He learned and got trained since he was 1 year old cute pup.

Saturn listened to their conversation, feeling a bit hurt, but knowing that she was mean and quite intimidating to the others- or at least Ace. She tumbled down into the flowers and hopped through them, a small smile creeping onto her face.

Zig was bored of waiting for Saturn to come back. He decided to go and find her. Sure enough, she was in the flowers. "Uh excuse me, but would mind explaining like everything about this to me? Like why we are in teams? Why do they need dog spies? You seem like you know."

Last edited:
"Alright." Xandy said. She turned to the other three pups in her group. "You three voted for me to be your leader. I will do my best to be one of the best leaders you've ever had." The Jack Russell terrier pup turned her head to look at each pup individually. "If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions please raise your paw." Xandy sat down.

Saturn froze, the smile fading from her face. She turned around and glared at the pup, then shrugged. "I'm just as clueless as you are" She said, then turned and and ran back to the group, hearing the Jack Russell talk a speech. "Wow, who brought the preacher here?" She asked coldly, glaring at said pup.

Gero looked out at the growling dogs at Saturn. "I bet this might be a great movie. I now wish I can get a device and record this." he said, joking and laughing. He fell to the ground and watched a bit. His paws were together. The grass around were a bit yellow-ish, so Gero got up from the grass. Some yellow grass went on his fur.

He sat up and watched.

Saturn raised a brow "Wow, it's not like I said it to you, wimp" She said coldly, then turned and glared at Gero. "Well, then in this movie, the dog that laughed gets killed" She said in a low, intimidating voice, stalking closer to said pup.

Ace walked beside Gero, and led down beside him. "Well then in this movie, the dog that laughes gets killed." Ace frowned a bit. He wasnt sure if Saturn was talking to him or Gero. He tryed to look intimidating, just in case. "For a Female, shes really intimidating." Ace, wispered into Gero's ear.