• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Steal the Briefcase!

I leap after you, and push you right into this thread, trapping you in the below box

_________
|. |
|________|

Then take the briefcase and hide in the RP forum somewhere

I edit the past so that you are in the box instead, and put the briefcase in my user description, behind all of my favourite Pokemon (and that's too many to count)

I report you and you get put into Read-Only, getting propelled out of the Forum and watching me through a think layer of unbreakable glass, as I edit the post (because it's mine) to remove the box and take the briefcase

I report you again for abuse of admin powers, you lose them and the same thing happens, except this time I hide in the Creative Corner, hidden in a 100,000 world long written work as a Full Stop

I create a new account as a normal user, and owing to the fact that I read unbelievably fast, I finish the work, grab the briefcase and warp into Hoenn.

I report you for sockpuppeting, making you perminantely banned, then bring myself to Hoenn, bringing every Pokesona and Pokémon OC which exist in 2016 with me, and they all attack you at once, and I take the briefcase

Primal Groudon, Kyougre and Mega Rayquaza awaken and attack the Pokesona's and Pokemon OC's and I jump in on my Pokesona James The Latias and take the Briefcase, Jumping off James and hiding behind Deoxy's

"I've fought gods and lived to tell the tale" I laugh, my Magikarp army behind me, ready to attack

"No... just no" one of my IRL friends says, appearing in front of me "you've done the too many times already, we'll handle this"

All my friends appear, and take the briefcase from you, give it to me, and leave

All of the OCs and pokesonas disappear, because they can only exist in the forum, and I grab my PC and get out my full UB team, and eat you with Guzzlord. Phermoda dashes to you and takes the briefcase, and I go back to the normal world

Oops, as I sent this, I realised the other posts came through

I cover you in petrol and throw a lit lighter at you. You stop, drop and roll, but can't roll with the breifcase so I just pick it up and walk off, drinking the remainig petrol.

I start a revolution again Donald Trump because everyone wants him to die and they kill you for working with him. I take the briefcase and become invincible, because I can do that

I quickly revive SMRPG64 and then dash at you, Becoming Stellar and telling you that your RP thread has Legendaries and is locked, You become frozen and I steal the briefcase

I wonder why you decide to revive me and thank you by making my Delibird give you a present. Surprise surprise, it explodes.
I take the briefcase

I hack my way back into Pokecharms and kick you in the head, I grab the Briefcase and turn into Stellar again and delete all of Pokecharms then fly into Alola

I sock you in the mouth and call the police on you, then take the briefcase back from you and jump into my convinient Galaxy airship

I teleport to you IRL and kick you in the head, Kicking you out a Window, I punch you so hard that you literally become a part of the game, i teleport back into the game and kick you again and then punch you again, I grab the briefcase and throw it on the ground, I fire at it with a Rocket Launcher and blow it up, Little did anyone know, I kept the real Briefcase in my Stomach

I realised how I can't do that so I fly to your ship, Throwing you off and taking the Briefcase and Hijacking your ship, I blow up your ship and start to fall but Luckily I can't die from falls

MegaCharizardZ still has the breifcase so I use the Tornado Rod from the Legend of Zalda to stun him ane then I take the breifcase off him, riding away on a bee wearing a jetpack.

I click a universal remote control's off switch, turning off the jetpack, and use Raid Insect Spray on your ride. I use a grappling hook to take the briefcase. I then hop into Mecha Godzilla and make my way towards the moon with the briefcase.

I strap on rocket boots and use a Dragonball Z capsule to summon a spacesuit on myself, and use Indiana Jones's lasso to snatch away the suitcase again. Rocket boots bring me back to Earth, in France, and I gracefully land on top of the Eiffel Tower.

Calls upon Mecha-King Ghedorah and King Kong to attack Godzilla. While you fell and your grip on the briefcase was loose, I flew by and snatched the briefcase. I then called upon UB-01 to open a portal to the Ultra Beast Dimension, where I order them to close the portal quickly and make myself a nice smoothie.

It is suddenly revealed that my UB-01 used Magic Coat, sending Arceus, Dialga and Palkia spiralling out of this dimension. I splash my smoothie in your face and leap back out of the dimension , closing the portal behind me with atrict orders to the UBs to never let you out.

The Giratina morphs into me and you realise I used illusions to appear as it. The fake distortion workd around you crumbles as it was also an illusion and you find yourself holding an illusion of the breifcase. I drive off in an illusion of a car carrying the real breficase.

I was walking and a car was behind me. I ZAPPED you and stole the briefcase. I ran into a game that hardly any of you guys play... Clash Royale!