• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Steal the Briefcase!

Spongzilla

Previously LizardWarrior
The Eiffel tower started to come to life, i had created it years ago in anticipation for this moment and it was in fact a living breathing alien. Launching itself into the sky the Eiffel tower crashes into mars destroying both itself and mars although i had snuck aboard the tower and stolen the briefcase already before jumping back out and parachuting down.

chib

Previously chibighost
i ascend to the astral plane, grab the briefcase from the earthly plane, succesfully trapping it in the astral plane forever.

...with myself.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
As you go back in time due to relativity, I use my super intelligence to grab it at the very right moment, hiding myself at the vanishing point

Spongzilla

Previously LizardWarrior
I turn off the frickin matrix and the briefcase appears in my hand then with my normal passage I lock myself in a magical impenetrable forcefield that blocks teleportation and time travel within.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
I shrink so small, that I slip in between the magical energy of the field, growing and grabbing the case, I then shrink so far I enter another universe

Spongzilla

Previously LizardWarrior
I use my previously mentioned ant man powers to follow you into he tiny universe then once I arrive I grow to the size of the earth and crush you under my foot grabbing the now giant briefcase (Which I made giant) and jumping off out into the solar system using asteroids and planets and moons as launchpads for my feet.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
What you dont know is that I am crush proof, and this whole solar system is actually a snow globe, that I am holding, I smash it, piercing you body with a ton of glass, grabbing the case, escaping to the end of time

Spongzilla

Previously LizardWarrior
The end ofttimes is also the end of you although the briefcase realises its true owner and teleports seconds before time ends killing you instantly and returning to me its rightful owner.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
As it goes back to what it believes to be its rightful place, it relives it was mistaken, going back to save my life and deposit me in new York 2020

Spongzilla

Previously LizardWarrior
Well unfortunately it did come to you but only for a second as it had not finished its journey. It rammed its your body forming a briefcase shaped hole in your abdomen before smashing through your wall enter flying to me all the way in Australia. After grabbing he briefcase I entered my personal pocket dimension and sealed the exit.

*waiting in the briefcase* emerges and does battle with Spongzilla for the right to leave the pocket dimension with the brief case! If successful or otherwise, the key is that it is now <I> who hold the briefcase ... for the moment at least... ^_^

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
I, who have lain dormant from within a falling star, burst forth from my shell of rock and flame and set off a chain reaction of explosions, releasing the briefcase from the grasp of its unjust captor and I seize it to grant its freedom!

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
I hack into the Minecraft servers and switch places with Minecraft Steve, then change my skin to Kirby and eat the briefcase

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Destroying every universe is impossible. There are infinite. So, in this one, you never stole the briefcase, and I still have it.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
I have a secret twin who grabs the briefcase from you, who gives it to me, who is still here because I can't be deleted hehe.