• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Steal the Briefcase!

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
I grabbed hold of the arm you were holding onto the briefcase with, kicked it out of your grip and dashed off, grabbing the briefcase and hiding behind a tree.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Lucky sniffed you out and found you behind the tree. I picked up the cat and used his laser eyes to scare you away. You dropped the briefcase and My brother picked it up and we split up as he drove away on his motorcycle. He took Espeon, Melody and Nathan with him and I took Ellie, Poppy (Which is the nickname I gave the Popplio gijinka), White Fox, and Lucky.

Last edited:
"Aha! Found you!" I ran out from behind the tree. I chased that motorcycle as fast as I could which wasn't much because the motorcycle was only going 2mph... I caught up with them and grabbed the car keys from them. It was a random stranger... anyways I get in the gokart... turns out they wernt car keys. They were gokart keys. I caught up with your brothers motorcycle and grabbed the briefcase and the gokart broke down so I had to run back to slowpoke lake and I sat on my couch with the cat, Rono, the many slowpoke ,and now some of them were slowbro!

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
I was on top of the trees and could see pretty much everything that was going on. I flew down on my rake and snatched the briefcase from you. Then my rake broke! "Oh, come on!" I exclaimed. So I had to run for my life!!!

~Rinko~

I followed you from the treetops, before leaping down and tackling you, flicking the briefcase out of your hand, then picking up the briefcase and rushing into a small forest

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
(We were in a forest XD)
White Fox chases after you in her fox form. BUT!! That was just a distraction! Lucky jumped out in front of you which startled you and you drop the briefcase. The two animals run back to me, Ellie, and Poppy with the briefcase in their hands...mouths I mean...

~Rinko~

My Zoroark, Illusion, used Night Daze against the Slowpoke, knocking it off the briefcase, before picking up the briefcase and handing it to me, all whilst using a illusion to hide everything that she did.

I walked over to the slowpoke and used a potion on its afflicted scratch mark, sat it on the couch ,and gave it a sitrus berry as it healed... I noticed the slowpoke(zoroark) with the briefcase, and give it an aguav berry which heals it ,but confuses it in the process. I walk over and take the briefcase and use a full heal to cure its confusion. I then sit on the couch with the cat, Rono, and a bunch of slowpoke and slowbro. Also there is a slowking now too!...

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Melody got out her paint ball gun and shot you until she was close enough to reach the briefcase and take it from you. She turned on her mp3 player and listened to music as she skated away on her skateboard.

I caught the slowpoke with an Ultra Ball, opened a portal which summoned a Tarrasque (a very large turtle like creature), who grabbed the brief case and popped back through the portal, which the Briefcase passed through a bunch of other portals, and sealed itself.

Spachino

Previously El Spazzino
I eat the universe, conjure a new universe, grab the new reincarnations of my enemies, erase them from existence, causing them not to exist in the next universe I conjure after I delete the previous universe, conjure up a new briefcase, turn it into a buff macho man with nanomachines (son), then cause them to go into a vegetative state and send them into space.

Although my mind may be be gone when you've been in the void as long as I have none of that stuff matters now does it? Because its already happened but at the same time it can't happen nor can it be stopped... It makes sense if your in the right perspective... anyways I digress. I snap my fingers causing the whole new universe to be unborn and the old one to be brought back. I look at my reincarnated self and I give him a sandwich, and he just goes off on his merry way... he didn't even eat it. He just dropped it on the floor and left... rude. Though anywho I snap my fingers again and now I'm at my couch on slowpoke lake ,and I offer the briefcase to anyone willing to take it... really... no catch... I promise it's not a trick.(I'll probably take it back again later ,but the point is I'm offering it now...

I decide to go ahead and take it while I can get it for free. After that I sit down on the ground and wait for a Taxi. When it finally arrives, it has humongous tires that let it travel over water, and it’s driven by a Quagsire. I jump in and we go to a Pizzaria and get some gluten free Pizza.

Spachino

Previously El Spazzino
I open the door in a Western-type sequence. "Maghanda nang mamatay," I say, teleporting behind you. "Nothing personell, kid," I use my ability of making things bad to worse to turn your pizza into pineapple pizza. I steal the briefcase and run, pulling out a Drampa and riding it. "Ride, Falkor, ride!" and borf all over the pizzeria, then diving into the local Good Burger, take some burger then go into my igloo.

A Blaziken wrecked the igloo, and Colbalion, Terrakion, Virizion, along with Rayquaza, appeared, The Terrakion charged through you, and giving Rayquaza the Briefcase as it flew off into who knows where.

I threw a rock hitting the briefcase causing it to fall out of rayquaza's mouth. I did not catch it... cause I couldn't run to it fast enough. plus I was walking so that too. I eventually got the briefcase and sat back on the couch. I held the briefcase out again for the next person to take... I don't know why I do it ,but I do... don't try and use logic to figure out why. you'll only end up more confused. If you want it take it. Ill just end up taking it back eventually anyways. I held the briefcase out contempt knowing I was right...

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Lucky, my cat, runs up to you and hands you a cookie. Thinking Lucky was so nice, you take the cookie and give him the briefcase as a gift. And the little orange cat scurries away.

I give the cat a chocolate chip cookie ,and the cat gives me the briefcase. I simply go back to my couch and sit the briefcase on the couch arm allowing anyone to simply come over and take it... Its okay to simply let the next person have it because I'll always have the briefcase in the end anyways.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
(Thats very true...XD)
Melody came in using her ice powers and snatched the briefcase from you. She dropped it so James could catch it and run away on a Ponyta.

a slowpoke uses psychic to get the briefcase from you and I toss it by the couch and bury it under a tree with a random X marks the spot. theres a bunch of trees marked X marks the spot and briefcases... which is the right one? I already forgot... I leave a shovel out in case someone doesn't mind digging...

Spachino

Previously El Spazzino
I say, “Coward.” I begin eating the ground, and the Earth, and realizing I ate the Earth I just take the damn briefcase. I set the universe on fire and then turn into a ball and become one with the Brefcase. I am the Briefcase now, cool surprise.

I recreate the universe in my image... everybody looks exactly like me now... weird huh? not bad though... since your still a briefcase I just pick you up and sit you on a nice podium and I sit on the couch... I don't even bother to look at the podium... if someone takes it they take it. Me, the cat, Rono, the many slowpoke just watch jv at slowpoke lake... like just chillin...

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
A random Hypno hypnotizes your cat into stealing the briefcase and giving it to me. Hypno then uses Hypnosis on everyone nearby. (It has low accuracy.)

Spachino

Previously El Spazzino
Me, being one with the briefcase, bides my time, and then charging enough power to implode and teleport randomly into the Field Universe, with 722 chromosomes. I... guess it counts? Now I will wait to cause trouble again.

me being the weirdo I use my cosmic abilities as well as forth wall breaking abilities to grab the briefcase and place it on an antique ornate armchair ,and I sit back on the couch and I just ignore the briefcase... If someone takes it they take it. I will get it back in the end so there is little point in me paying attention to it... Me, the car, Rono, along with all the slowpoke just watch tv.

chib

Previously chibighost
Kokichi says that the TV and briefcase is just a lie, making them disappear, but then Shuichi Sore wa chigau yo's him, so the briefcase comes back, and gives the briefcase to chib

Spachino

Previously El Spazzino
“Good grief,” I say. I, the briefcase in question, calls over the dominant best boy with two ahoges Rantaro to yeet the briefcase in Ancient Greece. I turn back into my briefcase form and then spontaneously combusts into the middle of the nowhere of the multiverse.

chib

Previously chibighost
Miu thought Spazzino said best girl with two ahoges, so Miu barges into the fire in ancient greece and uses pure boi gonta to destroy the world with toilet paper.

and i also get the briefcase..yep

I oversaw the construction of the third death star... they then blew up kashyyyk(the wookie home planet) also the ewoks were conquered then domesticated and made into servants for cheap Manuel labor...In the mean time an imperial task force retrieved the briefcase from chib ,and gave it to me. also the deathstar blew up... not because some moister farmer capable of of shooting womp rats from a t-16 blew it up but because someone thought it was cute to add a destroy the third deathstar button titled "do not press"... right.. because everyone is sure to leave the button alone. anyways. I'm declared a hero by the galactic empire and I toss the briefcase on top of a real rock and sit a fake rock on top of it. why? to be honest... I don't even know anymore. I place a sign out that says free briefcase and I just sit on my couch again with the cat, Rono ,and all the slowpoke there...

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
I asked the Cleffa what the square root of pi was, and as she was thinking about it, I took the briefcase, shouting over my shoulder, "The square root of pi is cobbler!"

Spachino

Previously El Spazzino
The briefcase you were holding manifests a face, as I am the briefcase, by the way! The face's mouth grows into a toothy grin, biting your hand off, teleporting into the next person that responds to help. I then ponder splitting my DNA to become a new Spazzino while still being the briefcase. Maybe later.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
I stab the briefcase to hopefully injure it, and begin to run with it, putting on an Electro-sapper in case it tries to bite. I then give the briefcase to my demoman, who sticky jumps away with it, throwing a few remote bombs on it in case it tries to get away.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
I hack into remote bombs, causing said bombs to explode and kill everyone in the vicinity. Then I swoop in on my Hydreigon and take the briefcase away.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Little do you know that two remote bombs isn’t enough to kill a full health demoman, and I have the Dead Ringer equipped, which allows me to fake my death. I grab the briefcase before falling, and using the Dead Ringer again to fall to the ground(it has recharged as I hit the ground.) I pass it to my Scout, who runs at 133% away with it.