• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Suggest a Trophy!

So I've been wondering about adding more trophies to Pokécharms for a while now, and as you guys are the ones looking to be unlocking them, I'm interested to hear about what you'd find fun.

Not minding whether things are technically feasible for the moment, I'd like to ask the following questions:
  • What new trophies would you like to see on Pokécharms? Feel free to use your imagination - these are only ideas for now!
  • Are there any trophies whose unlock levels you would tweak or add to? (For example, changing the number of forum posts needed to unlock a forum trophy; adding extra trophies to a set, etcetera)
  • The Like trophies are currently unnamed - what names would you give them? Feel free to just suggest names for one or two if you want :) The different levels are in a spoiler below.
Ten Likes
Twenty Five Likes
Fifty Likes
One Hundred Likes
Two Hundred and Fifty Likes
Five Hundred Likes
One Thousand Likes
Two Thousand Likes
I'll be watching this thread going forward, and some of the best ideas might get turned into real trophies! Thanks for reading :)
Trophy:Rare Candy How To Achieve: Get One-Hundred Likes

The Staff Noticed Me!: Have a Staff Member like your content.
Popular Posting: Receive 10 or more likes on a single work.
Friendship Is Magic: Have 20 or more followers.

How's about these for like trophies?:
Lik dis if u cri evry tiem - One Hundred Likes
When will they stop!!! - Two Thousand Likes
You Jelly? - One Thousand Likes
And these for other trophies:
Artificial Intelligence - Try to view a Bot's profile (Google, Bing, etc.)
Here you go! - Leave one comment on another profile
My Hero! - Have a Staff Member reply to a comment you made

Last edited:
A Real Name Changer! - Change your username.
Creative Corner Superstar - Have a single artwork or written work receive 40 likes.
On the Front Page- Have a single artwork or written work receive 30 likes.
Popular Kid of the Creative Corner - Have a single artwork or written work receive 20 likes.
My Art is getting noticed! - Have a single artwork or written work receive 10 likes.

The names need a bit of work but, meh.

Once from the top - Atleast be in the top 3 at any category of members (Likes, Views, Messages, Followers)
More than 1 identity - Make 50 Trainer Cards.
Challenge Maker - Do a challenge
Shiny Hunter - Spot all the shinies on the site.
Follow the leader - Follow 100 People
You're the leader - Get 100 Followers

This idea is a little silly, and probably impossible to track, but maybe a trophy for spending time in the chat a lot? Like, if there was a way to track your logins and the time you spent there, you could get a 'You Survived!' trophy, for being in the chat and not pissing off the mods long enough to become a regular or semi-regular. This isn't really a serious thing, mostly a joke that was talked about in chat- but if there was a way to make it possible, I think that would be a cute one.

Also, for 2000 Likes: Y2K.

Jhan Garc

Formerly AkenabeShiro
I know this joke was used but what about the 10 Likes being called "It's over nine!"?

Around the world in 8 clicks: Change your location 8 times.

The comeback: Return from being absent 1 month.

The comeback,redux: Return from being absent 1 year.

Stalker in the making: Leave 15 comment on a single profile in 1 day.

Trophies for posting new threads and conversations.

And a follower trophy when you get a follower for the first time, so the newbies can feel special.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thier are 4 thropies for how many years youve been on charms. I think 4 isn't enough, and we should add a 5th trophy for being on for 5 years!

Maybe one for participating in certain things, like one for suggesting something/reporting a bug. Or the likes could be more specific, like Likes for RPs and Likes for Written/Artworks, so that whatever is being posted is of a higher quality.
Or maybe a "how many words in a single post" for RPs to discourage double-posting

Last edited:

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Adding on to the anniversary suggestions (I think 5 years also sounds reasonable for a trophy), I think we really need a 10 year trophy. Because apparently, some of us have been trapped in this place for that long.

Don't look at me I've only been here for 9 years so far

I, too, find the idea of having a Trophy for 5-year membership to be an agreeable one. And not because I have been a member for almost 5 years at this point, not at all, nope. They're on to me.

As for a 10-year Trophy, well, maybe it won't benefit me for a while yet, but there are a plethora of fine, upstanding folks who have managed to hold onto their lives and a semblance of sanity after spending a decade here, so why not award them for their fortitude? :)

Social Butterfly- Start a conversation(Not sure if there's already a Conversation achievement, haven't checked...)
Cop- Report a bad comment/reply.