• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Super-Mafia (Discussion)

We just need to be careful not to mix the scenarios together unless people plat to/want them to be mixed. Like shootouts between the criminals and authorities.

Name: Mallek Boran
Age (22-30): 25
Appearance: Short slightly spiky brown hair, gray eyes, a more thug-like muscular build.
Personality: He may seem like a low-level thug to most, however, he is quite intelligent. He is mostly the bridge burner there to mostly cut off threads that connect them to different crimes. He's a hitman mostly for witnesses or cops. He's not that stone-cold unless if he needs to be. He's a kind person to his friends but cold and sadistic towards his enemies.
Sexuality: Heteroromantic Asexual
Backstory (optional):
Mafia or police: Mafia
Power: Atmokinesis with a twist. He can conjure the air around him to begin to raise or lower in temperature to create a storm or gust of wind that he can weaponize, the bigger the weather the more power it takes. Rainstorms require a large water source or a high amount of moisture in the air. Tornadoes require open space or it becomes quite hard to make one. All of them require him to be present outside.
Other: Mafia

Last edited:
They would be quite small and not very destructive in the setting, however, I do agree I was a little skeptical if that would be accepted. I'll change that. Is there any other details or anything else you require for the character to be accepted @Killerbunny the god?