• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Super Smash Bros.: A New World - Act I

Shulk, Cloud and Noctis finally entered Green Hill Zone, only for Noctis to warp away suddenly. He seemed to warp to a moon... star... thingy. The point is, it was huge. Noctis warped right inside, only to warp back to Shulk and Cloud, grab them and warp to the moon... star... thingy again. "I have a bad feeling about this," Shulk sighed. When he looked out the window, he saw that they were hundreds of kilometres above the ground. He slowly turned back. "Nope," he said. Noctis began to feel the presence of a strange blue flame. In everyone's eyes. Shulk felt it too. So did Cloud. But why? Darth Vader, in the control room, felt it too.

"So why are we above Green Hill Zone?" Cloud asked. Noctis sighed. "Dunno," he said, "But I think Vader's trying to destroy it." Vader felt the presence of Shulk, Cloud and Noctis. He sounded the alarm, troopers surrounding the trio. Noctis suddenly started warping uncontrollably, screaming as he went. Eventually, he was in Hyrule, and he knocked out every trooper in the Death Star. "Holy crap," Shulk remarked.

Noctis fell fairly close to Sora since he accidentally warped to the top of Hyrule Castle, which was pretty tall. He swore out loud as he got up. He noticed Sora and... someone else... just a few meters away. He suddenly felt the same presence he did when he was with Shulk and Cloud. "Why am I feeling the same presence?" he sighed, "Also, what is this place?"

Vader sighed. "Incompetent stormtroopers," he said, "I have to do everything myself." He felt the presence Cloud in the cargo bay, Shulk following close behind. "Nevermind," he said, "The Death Star will destroy all areas in a matter of hours." One of the stormtroopers nearby woke up. "What's going on?" he said. Darth Vader sighed. "Something bad," he said, "Worse than what Obi-Wan thought we were."

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
“It seems your strategy was flawed due to one of their skills.” A voice called out to Darth Vader as Senator Steven Armstrong walked out towards him. He grabbed a cigar from his pocket and lit it. He too had felt the presence of a blue flame. “One of them appears to have a teleportation ability.” Armstrong told Vader as he smoked his Cigar. “Jack must be with their group. Not on here, but down there.” Armstrong commented as he pushed his glasses up to the front of his eyes. “Confrontation will only lead in disaster for your version of the Metal Gear. Whatever you called it. The Death Star or something.” Armstrong told him as he extinguished his cigar.

Darth Vader sighed. "Noctis is far more powerful than you think," he said, "He could overwhelm even the strongest of creatures, like Kirby." He began to walk away. He pulled out his lightsaber and activated it. "Besides, Senator Armstrong," he said, "I believe he is elsewhere now, and his two, slightly weaker, allies are still on the Death Star." Vader's voice suddenly echoed in Shulk's and Cloud's heads.

"I will find them."

Shulk and Cloud pulled out their respective weapons and slowly walked in Vader's direction. "We know who you are, Vader," Cloud shouted, "And we aren't afraid of you!" Shulk sighed. "Here we go," he said quietly. Cloud jumped out at a shadowy figure that looked like Darth Vader, only to be knocked back supernaturally. "God f**king dammit!" Cloud yelled. Meanwhile, Noctis tried to investigate Hyrule Castle, only to find nobody and nothing inside. "I f**king did this in vain?" he sighed, "Damn it!"

"I suppose there's nothing else to do except investigate the castle." Said Raffina. She was about to enter the castle along with the boy named Sora, before a young man teleported right in front of them and proceeded to run in the castle, and run through it full speed ahead. "...Well that was paculiar." She said before following the young man inside. "Hey, who're you? And what's with all the shouting!?" Said Raffina.

In the stars above Green Hill Zone, in a large spherical space station, a lone ladybug crawled in a hallway before appearing to look around a bit before flying back to a storage room and into a boy's red arm. "All clear?" Said the boy. The bug appeared to nod. "Thanks Joanna." Said Sig as the bug proceeded to sort of phase into his arm for me. "Say hi to David for me." Said Sig before he walked out of the storage closet and walked by a window. He looked out and saw a planet. Now, Sig did not know much about how his planet used to look but safe to say it looked a lot different with a lot of mishmatched shapes and colors. Sig decided to worry about that later as finding his friends was a bit more important. Of course, he had to end up in a big...Sig, didn't know what he was in but wherever it was, it was full of guys in white who would start shooting at him if they saw him. After walking around for a bit, Sig saw a room with two blonde guys holding swords and a guy with a black cloak. "Umm, hey? Have any of you seen a girl with a red hat, pr a girl with pink hair, or glasses anywhere? I'm looking for some friends of mine." He asked.

Noctis stopped running, only to start parkouring through the halls to the nearest exit. Which was at least 220 meters away. "My name's Noctis," he shouted, "I need to get back to the space station my friends are in." Suddenly, he stopped. He felt the presence of the same blue, harmless flame in everyone's eyes. "Does anyone else feel that?" he said.

Shulk looked back to Sig. "Haven't seen them," he said, "And I'm in the middle of a fight right now, so we'll talk later." He looked back to Vader, only to hear rumbling. Shulk looked beside him. Cloud was gone. He destroyed the first generator he saw, and then Blade Beamed the rest. "Good, job, Cloud," Shulk muttered. Suddenly, the Death Star crashed right next to Green Hill Zone. Shulk was nearly knocked unconscious, Cloud was actually knocked unconscious and Vader was knocked all the way to a giant... NES... thing. Noctis saw the crash from inside the castle. "You guys know how to teleport?" he said, "I think I lost the ability."

MarcelGalliard790

After the Death Star crashed, Armstrong was a bit beat up. ‘If it wasn’t for the nanotechnology inside of me, I would have died. Or at the very least, Passed out.’ Armstrong thought to himself as he fixed up his suit and pushed his glasses up. ‘Now it’s time to reveal my secret weapon.’ Armstrong thought to himself as Metal Gear Excelsius had slowly appeared. “Here I come Jack!” Armstrong commented as he hopped on top of the Metal gear and went into the control room. Scanning the area, he found Raiden’s location. “Prepare yourself Jack!” Armstrong spoke as he had the Metal Gear Rise into the air.

Raiden looked to the three reploids. “Have you three ever fought some giant robotic creatures?” Raiden asked the three as the walked through Green Hill. “Yeah, plenty of times. X and I fought Mechaniloids. Gigantic creatures similar to these Metal Gear creatures that you brought up not to long ago.” Zero commented as he looked around to see if there was anyone else.
(I’ll start the fight with Excelsius and Armstrong in my next post
@GhostlyCubone11 @|Dean| @Crystal1302 )

Sora noted the figure in the tower and followed Raffina as someone seemed to move quickly and seemed to possess from Sora's POV a similar sort of aura to him as those guardians of the Radiant Guardian; Cloud and Leon. He was unsure why, either way he worked to catch up to him using his own speed as this guy, Noctis, seemed to talk about some friends on a space station which seemed to get Sora's notice.

"Feel wh..." Sora began to say before he seemed to pick up on a similar thing. "...y-yeah, I think I might. Raffina do you sense it?" Sora asked his other current companion.

As Cloud finally regained consciousness, he saw a strange figure who seemed beat up. Cloud stood up, only to hear him mention someone named 'Jack'. 'Who's... Jack?' he thought, only to suspect that he was talking about Raiden. Cloud collapsed again, only to stand up once more. 'Raiden...' he thought, 'Why is he after you?'

Shulk saw the same person, only he immediately knew they were talking about Raiden. He ran into Green Hill Zone. He ran as far away from the Death Star as possible and found Raiden, X, Zero and Axl talking about giant creatures. "Raiden," he shouted in their position, "I know this is gonna sound crazy, but someone's coming after you." He didn't take another step. He felt the presence of some blue energy within everyone... even Armstrong. He only had one question.

"Do you feel... powerful?"

Noctis, in Hyrule Castle, was relieved that Sora felt the same presence. "Well, at least I'm not alone now," he sighed. He suddenly felt a pain in his head. "I'm okay," he said, "Just a headache... I hope."

This was not going to be pretty.

MarcelGalliard790

Raiden was shocked when he heard that someone was following him. “What?” Raiden asked concerned as he drew his sword and held it as he looked around. Then he heard what Shulk had said about feeling powerful. “Only when Jack is let out. But my strength alone should be enough to suffice.” Raiden told him as X looked around concerned.

“What’s wrong X?” Zero asked his comrade and then it hit X. “Everyone down!” X shouted and Raiden, Zero, and Axl hit the deck as Metal Gear Excelsus had landed right next to them. The four of them coughed from the dust. “Definitely not a Mechaniloid.” Axl spoke as he got up and saw an orb forming from the top of the gigantic mechanical beast.

The orb had a door open and the sound of a lighter could barely be heard, as Senator Armstrong walked out with a cigar in hand. “Well, if it isn’t saucy Jack.” Armstrong greeted Raiden as he checked his watch. “You’re too late. Just as usual.” Armstrong told him as Raiden stood up. “Armstrong!” Raiden called, “Fancy little toy you’ve got there. Tell me, was it Desperado, or that Vader who managed to help you acquire this.” Raiden pointed his sword towards Armstrong. Zero lit his Z-Saber, Axl prepped his Axl Bullets, and X pointed his buster at the mechanical beast.

“This is the moment that I have been waiting for.” Armstrong spoke as he walked across the top of Excelsus. “Seems that Darth Dictator was right. You have exemplary powers. Nonetheless, Raiden making even more friends, just to fall, like Sam did.” Armstrong commented as he walked back towards the control room in the orb. But X was quick to shoot at Armstrong.

“Heh.” Armstrong smirked as he turned to X. “We could use someone like you in Desperado. You and your little friends too.” Armstrong commented as he flung his Cigar down towards them and walked inside. Beginning to control Excelsus. “X, It’s time to show Raiden your potential. The reason why you were able to take out Sigma so many times.” Zero told X and X nodded back. “This will end here.” Zero commented as the group prepared for the ensuing battle, Excelsus let out a mechanical roar.

Last edited:
As Metal Gear Excelsus landed right next to the group, Shulk fell to the ground. "This is what I meant!" he shouted. As he stood up, Armstrong started talking to Raiden, though it seems that they didn't like each other. Shulk armed himself with the Monado, ready to defend himself. As X shot at Armstrong, Shulk seemed to grip the Monado harder.

Cloud, on the other hand, was trying to destroy the backup generators for the Death Star. He nearly got shot while doing so, only to watch a giant elephant-sized four-legged machine walk towards him. He Blade Beamed the back legs, destroying them. Suddenly, stuff started falling from the sky. Falling debris.

Noctis sighed. "We should be safe until whoever's over there destroys that mechanical leviathan," he noted, "I'm sure of it." He sighed again. He wanted to see his friends... and Lunafreya... more than anything, and he would even sacrifice his own life just to see them. He sighed once more.

MarcelGalliard790

Raiden was quick to formulate a plan. “Alright. Here’s the plan. X and Axl, you two keep this thing distracted. Zero and Shulk. Go for the blades on this beast.” Raiden told them but X was hesitant at first. “But what about you Raiden?” X asked and Raiden looked over at X. “I’m going straight for Armstrong.” Raiden told him as the four nodded. “Let’s move!” Zero spoke as X and Axl dashed off to keep the Metal Gear distracted. Axl fired his Axl bullets and X fired Charge Shots and other different weapons that he had collected through his Maverick Hunter career.

Excelsus had slammed its blades towards X. But with Dashes and wall clings they were able to distract it for Zero to come in and deal some damage to the blades. Raiden was still waiting for the prime opportunity to head up to the control room and take on Armstrong. His moment came with Zero.

“Raiden!” Zero called and Raiden dashed over. Raiden hopped up into the air and Zero gave Raiden a boost up to the top of Metal Gear. Raiden was ready to fight Armstrong. At that same time Axl had dealt some damage to the joints of the legs.

Still keeping the mechanical beast distracted, Zero came in and dealt some damage to the legs of the beast. While Raiden had approached the control room. The orb appeared as Excelsus still attacked X and company. Armstrong walked out of it, seemingly setting the beast on autopilot. “Slippery little Nuisance! I don’t have time for this.” Armstrong commented as the two began their fight.

"Well that's a sha-" said Sig right before the generator broke and the giant space station crashed right into the messed up planet he was right above.

"...ow." said the boy as he climbed out of some of the wreckage. Luckily he was able to get out ok by hiding in one of the heavily armored areas that were apparently supposed to be used to store precious cargo in case of attacks. Sig got out of there and looked for a way out of the giant mettle labyrinth only to find one of the same blonde guys with a big sword fighting a giant robot. He saw that the rubble was nearly about to crush him, so his red arm started glowing as he was charging up a spell. "Cyan." Said Sig before jumping up and creating a blast of blue magic right at the rubble, destroying it. "Hey, are you ok?" Asked the boy with a lady bug now on his head.

"Well, I'm glad to know we're safe over here but first, I want to know about the two of you. Also Sora keeps looking at you Noctis very weirdly." Said Raffina.

"WOAH!" said Amitie as a giant space station crashed about half a kilometer. "Where the heck did that come from!?" Said. And not long later the robot guys she met earlier apparently got into a fight with a really big robot too. Amitie decided to help with the giant ribit currently attackung her friends as that seemed like the most pressing thing at the moment before running over, Ms. Accord's Staff in hand. "Not sure if my magic works on robots, but I'm gonna try anyway! Fighting Spirit!" She said before casting a spell on herself Zero, Axl and X before firing off a few Fireballs.

MarcelGalliard790

Zero knew to damage the beast that was Metal Gear Excelsus, he had to step things up. Returning his Z-Saber, Zero drew his other weapon, His Durga Glaive. A Naginaga style weapon made out of metal. He remembered what made him so deadly and combined it with The weapon he received from Dark Mantis, the Rasetsutsen. He Jumped into the air and begun to spin in a circle dealing massive damage to the legs of the beast. On top of that gaining the spell from Amitie. He managed to chop one of the legs off. The went for the blades.

Axl switched fo the weapon he got from Optic Sunflower. That being a ray gun. Shooting beams at the joints caused Metal Gear Excelsus to lower more and more. But that was useful for Armstrong. The Metal gear raised its blades to try and cut down Shulk. But before that could happen. Zero came in and cut the blades to pieces using his Durga Glaive. “Axl! Watch where your aiming! You could injure someone with your carelessness.” Zero shouted at Axl as he went back to dealing with the legs.

Raiden and Armstrong both were fast and had counters for each other’s attacks. Raiden managing to catch one of Armstrong’s punches with both of his hands. However, he was struggling to hold on. “Typical Politition.” Raiden spoke before looking up to Armstrong. “Big Promises, but all talk.” Raiden spoke as Armstrong asked “What?” Then the two went back to exchanging punches.

Shulk agreed with the plan and quickly attempted to destroy one of the blades. He managed to destroy another one of the blades, coincidentally. Cloud watched the fight from afar, his arm seemingly brutally injured. As Raiden jumped into Excelsus, Cloud gasped. "What's he doing?!" he shouted. Shulk continued to attack. As soon as the blades were about to destroy him, Shulk was seemingly saved by Zero. Shulk smiled, then kept attacking Excelsus.

Noctis sighed as he heard that Sora had been looking at him very weirdly. "Happens all the time," he said, "And I should be able to teleport, but I, uh... well... might've uncontrollably knocked out all the troopers in that giant space station that fell from the sky." He laughed a little bit. This was gonna be a very long adventure.

MarcelGalliard790

With the spell from Amitie, X managed to fire more charge shots right towards the front of Metal Gear Excelsus. Dealing major amounts of damage. Axl still dealt with the legs of the beast weakening it more.

Slowly bout surely, Excelsus had Succumed to the damage from the battle. Eventually powering down, but not collapsing. Little did everyone knew, this would play well for Armstrong.

Raiden smiled, “It’s over Armstrong! Your little toy has been powered down!” Raiden spoke as he prepared to go for another punch. However, Armstrong let out a laugh. Throwing a powerful punch which sent Raiden a little bit away from him. Raiden had got up only to see Armstrong stretching one leg up before slamming it down on top of Excelsus.

Green could be seen emitting from Armstrong. “You’ve gotta be kidding me.” Raiden spoke as his front metal pieces came over his eyes. Armstrong yelled and groaned as he focused parts of Excelsus opened and wires from the mechanical beast flew towards Armstrong. Intensifying the glow until it eventually faded.

Armstrong stood there, and pushed his glasses up. “Let’s go!” Armstrong told him as Raiden grabbed his sword tightly. “The Hell are you thinking!” Raiden spoke as Armstrong charged at him. Delivering a powerful shoulder charge, sending Raiden back. “Raiden!” X called as he began to wall cling up the remaining legs of the beast. Clinging on tightly as to not alert Armstrong of his presence.

As Raiden got up, Armstrong grabbed his head with both of his hands. “Played College ball you know.” Armstrong told him as Raiden replied. “At some Cushy Ivy League school!” Armstrong delivered a powerful headbutt to Raiden and tore the metal plates that covered his eye and eyepatch right off.

"Oh uh sorry, didn't uh mean to stare." Sora said sheepishly in apology as Raffina seemed to bring it to light. Noctis seemed to express that this was common with him which yeah, given what Sora had been through he had no right to judge his story.

"Well, if we can't teleport think moving out would be good all the same. Maybe we can find some locals to help point out where we are, if we can find a ship or something I can see if we can find our old worlds." Sora mused to the group, as he tried to least keep an optimistic view of their situation the three had been in.

As Excelsus powered down, yet didn't collapse, Shulk sighed. "Finally," he said. Cloud gulped. "This won't end well," he said. As some green energy flashed from inside the machine, Shulk had a vision. A vision of Raiden being sent flying by Armstrong, the metal plates covering his scarred eye coming off and a blade from the outside which had penetrated Excelsus killing him. Shulk quickly counteracted by attempting to pull the blade out. He succeeded, but he still heard the thud, followed by an even louder thud. At least Raiden was alive. Cloud knew it was time. He armed himself with the Buster Sword and ran towards the legs of Excelsus, destroying the left one with a Cross-Slash and severely damaging the right one with Climhazzard. Shulk sighed. "Good timing, Cloud!" he said.

Noctis kept watching from afar. "My new allies must be over near that giant machine," he sighed. He yawned, but as Sora tried to at least keep an optimistic view of the situation, Noctis smiled. "You remind me of Nyx," he said, "But that's not the point." He started to jog towards the next window. "The point is, we need to help the others," he remarked, determined to help Shulk and Cloud. And most likely X, Axl and Zero as well.

"So the plan is that we go to that giant robot and Sora takes us home in a starship. Great, let's go!" Said Raffina as she ran after Noctis to the battlefield.

"Raiden!" Said Amitie as he got headbutted a few meters. "This'll help: Heal!" Said Amitie waving the staff casting HP Recovery on Raiden. "Hey you big meanie! I don't like it when you hurt my friends!" Said Amitie as she twirled the cane as she started her Puyo Chain. "Lightning Bolt!" Said Amitie as she summoned three electrically charged Nusaince Puyos at Armstrong.

Specs and Headphobes watched in a panic, fear filled their bodies. “Waaaaah…hebbi-yoh….” [Translation; Waaaaah…this is scary…] Headphones whimpered, tearing up in anxiousness. Specs adjusted his glasses in a panic. “Rowy-gyesh! Kee-yoo!” [Translation: We should help! Splat Charger!] Specs commanded his teammate. Headphones nodded shakily, charging her Splat Charger and firing off a few shots of ink, the shots flying alongside the attack Amitie had cast.
Specs slapped his brush onto the ground, dashing off after Cloud. The brush left a trail of ink as he went, which could be useful for him and Headphones to retreat into. He skidded to a stop beside Cloud, his eyes falling on the right leg of the machine. He began flailing and hitting the leg with his Octobrush weapon. He knew it wasn’t as strong, but it could at least do SOME damage, yknow?

Meanwhile, near Noctis, Raffina, and Sora, another inkling wandered about. They seemed to spot Sora first, their eyes lighting up. “Woah! Iw-wawa! Sploo-wee-kee yesh!” [Translation: Woah! Is that a human! This dream just got cooler!] They exclaimed, clearly thinking this situation was all fantasy. They approached gleefully, waving. “Eyyyyy! Iwa Gyegles! Scubba-squoo-weet?” [Translation: Heyyy! I’m Goggles! Who are you guys?] The inkling asked, the sunlight reflecting off the Pilot Goggles upon his head. Indeed, this was Goggles. The most idiotic of the Blue Team.

"Alright then we should mo..." Sora had began to say to his group which consisted now of Raffina and Noctis, before a sudden and odd voice sounded off as he turned and saw what seemed to be a squid-human hybrid who spoke in a language that Sora for the life of him struggled to understand.

"Uuuh, h-hey there. Sorry can't uh quite understand you." Sora said to the curious creature but waved to it to know he had heard it, and also worked to bring attention o fits presence to Noctis and Raffina before they charged too far. "G-guys we got another!"

Goggles tilted his head, not understanding the human. So, he did one of the things he was best at. Talking even more. “Ahis yee-yeeh? Hae-da-yogee-yes? Squeed-weh? Iwa Gyegles! Choo-koon sum-wid? Ummm…. Byehs bloop! Um-wee Sedgeweh yoop-wee!” [Translation: Where are we? Who are you? Who are those guys? I’m Goggles! Did I say that already? Ummm…well whatever! Nothing wrong with two introductions!] Goggles said excitedly, dashing right up next to the human. “Wrarh-wreeh Splekoon. Weets wep-wep! Weesh-woot! Myleh Bwobbal urm-weesh tweesh. Ha Squecs. Ha Hedfosh. Squeed-wel-warr.” [Translation: This seems less like a dream from when I woke up though. But your a human! Those went extinct! My friend Bobble would think you were cool. And Specs. And Headphones. If I knew where they were.] He giggled excitedly, circling around Sora as he looked him over. “Yadge-ngyengrewy. Ha-byeh-nyeh. Splo-wee-dwee. Bluaaot-twee-jwee. Swids-sgwei.” [Translation: You don’t look dead. But humans are extinct. So this must be a dream. But it feels real. This is super weird.] He continued to speak, oblivious to the language barrier.

"Uggh! What is it no-!" Raffina skidded to a stop before turning and looking at...she wasn't sure what she was looking at. It appeared to be a child about her age. "What I believe this...thing is saying is that his name is Goggles and apparently we are extinct and can't understand us," said Raffina with a sigh. "This 'Goggles' apparently doesn't understand us. Do we leave him, or do we try to communicate with him?" said Raffina to the other two boys.

This language barrier only seemed to cause more problems as a sweat drop rolled down the side of his head. This creature was certainly, enthusiastic, if nothing else and Sora seemed to sense from the feeling of its heart that it wasn't a bad guy. A bit over excited and oblivious to the language barrier between them, but friendly and earnest which given this situation Sora had not been against.

"I-I am sorry but I don't understand you and uh, I am not sure you understand me either." Sora said back, for whatever good that was for as unless some universal translator fell from the sky, he had been in an uphill battle to communicate with this being.

Then Raffina spoke up.

"Y-you can understand him?" Sora asked Raffina, having not expected that. Maybe they had a communication line after all.

Goggles still seemed unaware, as he didn’t understand English in the slightest. He looked at Raffina, his ears twitching as he tilted his head, the same clueless and dopey grin on his face. Man, these humans made weird noises didnt they. He only kept on smiling, happily circling Sora again. He could tell this guy was cool. If only his team mates were here…
He stumbled a bit, faceplanting. He rolled onto his back, looking up at the two again and waving excitedly, still on the floor. His title of an idiot was proving true.

MarcelGalliard790

Raiden wasn’t really that injured after the bash from Armstrong. But did appreciate the healing spell from Amitie. Armstrong was annoyed with the…Slimes? He didn’t really know what to call them. He had a bit of resistance to the Electricity. Remembering how he went against Sam and his Muramasa sword. ‘Hmph.’ Armstrong as his arms turned black with shiny metal accents. Smashing each of the Puyos with his fists.

Raiden ran up and punched him. That fazed Armstrong a tiny bit. Before reaching and grabbing Raiden by the neck and holding him up. “Try University of Texas. Coulda gone pro if I hadn’t join the Navy.” Armstrong commented as he lifted Raiden higher and grabbed his arms. “I could break the president and Vader, with my bare hands!” Armstrong commented before throwing Raiden up into the air.

Raiden was spinning and shouting as he spun. Before Armstrong came up right where Raiden was going to land and stated, “Don’t mess with this Senator!” Armstrong told him as he kicked him, sending him into the side of the control chamber. Raiden coughed and Armstrong pushed his glasses up. “I’m making the mother of all Omelettes here Jack! Can’t fret over every egg!” Armstrong spoke as he looked at Raiden, who was still getting up.

Shulk watched as Amitie healed Raiden. He was relieved that Raiden was healed, but then... Armstrong threw Raiden out of Excelsus out of literally nowhere. Shulk jumped in front of Raiden as he was getting up. He believed he could take on Armstrong. He had defeated many opponents that were three times his size. "I'll take it from here," he told Raiden, "You should get some rest." Then he turned back to Armstrong. As he assumed a guarding pose with the Monado, a yellow sphere appeared around him. Cloud sighed. "That idiot," he remarked as he threw the Buster Sword at the remaining of Excelsus's legs, seeming to send it flying a short distance. Shulk remained in his current position, the Monado Shield art unharmed.

Noctis sighed as Raffina said that Sora would take them home in a starship. "This is gonna be a long trip," he said. But as Sora noted that the group had increased, he stared at Goggles. "More of those squid people," he sighed, "Let's get him back to his friend." As the clueless and dopey squid kid's title of an idiot gradually proved true, Noctis sighed. "What a f**king idiot," he remarked.

Specs turned into his squid form, diving into the ink trail and swimming back to Headphones. “Yoop-we-weets-sway, way be genny!” [Translation: I don’t think this is a fight that we can reasonably help with, we should stay back!] Specs said, popping out and switching back into his humanoid form as Headphones responded by nodding. “Week-week iwawa-“‘[Translation: It couldn’t hurt to keep firing with your charger though-] He added, Headphones nervously aiming at Armstrong and charging her sniper weapon, continuing the fire shots of the pressurized ink over and over, trying to help in some way.

Goggles, still showing no understanding of Noctis, sprang back up to his feet. He dashed over to Noctis, gleefully circling him now, looking him over. “Ha-bah-yeeyesh!” [Translation: Who are you you seem cool!] He cheered.

Sora frowned a bit, while he could be sympathetic to Noctis as none of them had it easy his choice of language and seemingly dismissive attitude to the squid creature had rubbed the young man the wrong way. "Easy Noctis, he is probably just confused and trying to help like we all are." Sora mused to the young man who seemed to somehow give off an even more extreme cynic vibe than Leon.

Noctis sighed, his right arm seemingly shaking. "I know," he said, "Maybe we should just get him back to his friend... or friends." Suddenly, he teleported without control, swearing out loud. "Not supposed to-" he said before being cut off by another round of teleports. He ended up near some kind of console-looking thingy. "What now?" he sighed.

"...Noctis ditched us" said Raffina. "Well, it would be cruel to leave him behind." Said Raffina to Sora. "Come on, you're coming with us." She said as she beckoned Goggles to follow her.

"Did that guy just punch lightning!?" Said Amitie. "Well if thaf didn't work let's try this one! Explosion!" said Amitie as she twirled the can before launching a larger exploding puyo at the senator. "Barrage." Amitie overheard as a boy with blue hair jumped from behind her and snappsd his red hand, boosting Amitie and Raiden's attack power while lowering Armstrong's defense. "Tha- wait, Sig!?" "Hey Ami." "I'm really really glad your safe, but I need you to help me fight that guy." "The guy who was talking about eggs?" "Yes! The guy who was talking about Eggs!" "...ok. Lapis Lazuli" said Sig before his red hand charged up before shot out a ball of blue hard light at the man.

"Noctis!?" Sora called out as he seemed to suddenly warp before their eyes, once more it had been just him and Raffina...and well, the newcomer squid but this situation just seemed to get weirder and weirder. "I wouldn't say he "ditched us", don't think he controlled that. But yeah, we should stick together." Sora said to Raffina and the squid companion they had picked up.

Noctis's teleportation was getting less and less controllable until, finally, he teleported reasonably close to Sora, Raffina and Goggles with his head in the ground. "Mmm... lttl hlp hre?" [He was trying to say "Umm... little help here?"] he asked. He felt the same presence over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. "Dmm," ["Damn"] he said.

Shulk and Cloud stayed in their positions, ready for what's about to come. Shulk gripped the Monado tighter and made his stance equal in both offensive and defensive. Cloud lowered and widened his stance. Little did they know, people affiliated with Raiden and Armstrong would soon appear.

MarcelGalliard790

Raiden got up. “No. He’s mine.” Raiden walked in front of Shulk and prepared himself for another fight. “I’ve been through hell and back. To think a Senator would take me down is the last thing I would consider!” Raiden spoke as Armstrong charged towards him. Raiden prepared for a counter as something different happened.

A revving of a Chainsaw could be heard as metallic clanking almost like a dog was running over swung a chainsaw and nearly got Armstrong with it. Raiden knew all to well who it was. “Wolf!” Raiden called as Bladewolf walked towards him. “I sensed there was danger around. So I came to assist as I could. There is another one who came with me.” Bladewolf spoke to Raiden as footsteps could be heard again as a man, Brazilian by his appearance had walked out. This man was named Samuel Rodriguez, aka Jetstream Sam. “Mind if I cut in?” He greeted as both Raiden and Armstrong were surprised.

“Minuano. You would dare challenge me again?” Armstrong spoke as Sam stepped next to Raiden. “But of course. This time I’m here for revenge.” Sam spoke as he prepared himself for the incoming fight. “Great to see you’ve made your mind up Sam.” Raiden spoke as he drew his sword.

In the land of a gigantic NES. Monsoon looked out to spot his target. “He’s not so easily going to escape from the Senator.” Monsoon whispered under his breath as he spotted his target. “Bingo.” His body started to glow with a pinkish, purpleish energy as Monsoon activated his Electromagnetism. He walked alongside the front of the NES. “Welcome to the unknown Land!” Monsoon greeted his target, Darth Vader. “I am Monsoon, The Senator told me about you. Darth.” Monsoon spoke as he walked slowly across the front of the NES.

Vader watched as Monsoon's body glowed as he walked. "This 'land' looks like something you would play childish games on," he remarked, "I would say I found Armstrong, but the truth is, Armstrong found me." Suddenly, Vader started to hear a voice. A man's voice.

"Show me your moves!"

The voice was the one of a man with a name unknown. The man was codenamed Captain Falcon. Vader believed that he was sided with Shulk, Cloud, Noctis and their allies. He ran towards Captain Falcon, only to realize he was fighting some giant... pig... monster... things. He attacked anyway. "Another opponent, huh?" Captain Falcon remarked, "The more, the merrier, I guess." He rushed at Vader, dodging every attack he threw at him.

Then he started to get real.

Shulk and Cloud, however, weren't surprised with what they got. More allies. Less potential enemies. The only surprise is there were more people.

Goggles let out a cheer, still not understanding what was said, but understanding the beckoning gesture. He bolted over to Raffina, circling her excitedly as he had with Sora, accompanied by a few excited squeaks. He was overjoyed to have found a new friends. Sure, one had vanished, but-
Before he could even finish that thought, Noctis was back, head in the ground. He strolled over, grabbing one of his legs. He shut his eyes, planting his feet and seemingly prepping himself. After a second or two, he easily yanked Noctis out of the ground, seemingly without much effort. He picked up and set the man on his feet again, smiling up at him, his ears flicking a bit. “Rowy-geshu?” [Translation: Are you alright?]

MarcelGalliard790

Monsoon watched with curiosity. “Seems that what the Senator told me was true.” Monsoon spoke as he changed his electromagnetism up. Before jumping from his starting point and segments of his body detached but still in close proximity to each other, like they had a magnetic charge to them. (The division of the segmented parts are seen by the red marks on his body when not using his magnetism in that way.)

Landing on the ground, his body reconnected and he had deactivated his Electromagnetism, and with a smile he drew his double sai and walked towards the fight. “This is the man who managed to bottle up his feelings until eventually they boiled over. All because he had visions of someone close to him dying. Betraying his friends, his closest comrade who considered him his brother, and his own wife. His sacrifice? A life in a mechanical prison.” Monsoon began to taunt Vader from afar.

“At the end of the day, whatever happened that caused you to turn down that path can and will happen to others. In short, this emperor, this figure you claim to be your mento will replace you.” Monsoon continued and eventually stopped and spoke. “I know war has had it’s toll on you Darth. I know that feeling, that burning rage too, Phnom Pehn taught me that.” Monsoon spoke as he secretly prepped a red phosphorus smoke grenade.

Raiden had gestured for the group to come close. Sam and Bladewolf nodded at what Raiden had mentioned. “Whenever Jack gives the cue, get off of this thing, a guy named X will aim for the core to try and get rid of Armstrong.” Sam had mouthed the words to Shulk and Cloud. Turning back, Sam, Raiden, and Bladewolf had prepared to keep a distraction ready. “Ok.” Raiden and Sam spoke in unison. “Let’s Dance!” Raiden spoke as the two charged in ready to keep Armstrong distracted.

X was going towards the bottom of the Metal gear, getting his most powerful buster ready for the shot. “X, are you sure? This could end badly for you.” Zero asked as X nodded. “I’ll make it out, did you forget we’ve escaped death many times Zero.” X reminded his colleague about their many battles against Sigma.

Noctis stared in surprise as Goggles pulled him out with seemingly no trouble. Then he looked to Sora and Raffina. "How'd he do that?" he asked. He was expecting a small confusion, but he wanted to hear a positive answer.

Vader, listened to Monsoon while blocking blows from Captain Falcon, getting angrier and angrier by the second. As soon as Monsoon mentioned Padmé, he swiped at Captain Falcon with his lightsaber. The Captain barely dodged the attack, but he was still outranged. "What's the matter?" he taunted, "Mad about losing everyone?" Vader slashed at him again, only for the Captain to duck, jump and knee him in the head. When the Captain landed, he got real again. "Falcon," he said as he readied a fire-fueled punch. He got a real. A bit too real. "PUNCH!" he said when he punched Vader, who took massive damage.

Shulk and Cloud agreed with Sam's plan and, when Raiden gave the cue, backflipped off of Excelsus. They watched as X readied his most powerful shot. "Oh, boy," Shulk and Cloud sighed in unison.

MarcelGalliard790

Armstrong, Sam, and Raiden continued to fight and eventually Raiden gave the cue. “Now X!” Raiden spoke as him, Sam, and Bladewolf hopped off the mechanical beast. As X fired his Biggest Charge shot at the core of the beast. Blasting him back and sending Armstrong flying to unknown lands. Settling in the dust, Armstrong was no where to be scene. “Finally, he’s gone.” Axl commented as he put away his twin pistols and X returned his buster back to show his hand. “That was an intense fight. From that fight alone I can tell things won’t be easier form here.” X commented as Raiden nodded. “I agree. Armstrong wasn’t an easy opponent. But he managed to at least keep up a fight with me and Sam.” Raiden commented as he took a couple of breaths.

Monsoon looked at Captain Falcon, who had delivered a powerful punch to Vader. “Impressive. The Senator would love to hear about this one.” Monsoon spoke as he dropped his smoke grenade. It filled the air, causing those inside to have difficulty seeing. Monsoon managed to flee from that confrontation and had went into a secluded part of the land. ‘I’m going to stick to my own guns and try and get Vader my own way.’ Monsoon commented as he looked over at the cloud of smoke in the distant green hills. “You’ve got to be kidding me.” Monsoon spoke under his breath.

Raffina stared as the squid yanked the gown man out of the ground. "I guess the squid's stronger than he looks. Either that or you're a lightweight."

Amitie sighed in relief as the Armstrong guy was gone for good. "Thank goodness that guy's gone now, but I kinda wish i did more." "It's ok Ami." replied Sig. "I never do anything and I'm fine." "I...guess I can't argue with that?" said Amitie as she picked up her teacher's cane off the ground. "Does anyone need any healing after that? I'm not the best but it may help!"

Klug was very very confused. A flash of light engulfed him when he grabbed Ms. Accord's cane along with his other 3 classmates and now he was standing next to a gigantic video game console as a grown man proceeded to punch a guy dressed in all black. Klug could only continue to do nothing but watch at the extremely befuddling scene.

Sora blinked, just as quickly as Noctis left he had returned again and the squid seemed to show some deceptive strength as he pulled him out of the ground with relative ease. Sora was sued to seeing small things show shocking power, so that had been less of a shock after first impression. "Well, glad you are back. Is there a reason you keep vanishing Noctis?" Sora asked, before he gripped his Keyblade. "We should all probably get moving before something else happens." Sora told the group.