• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Super Smash Bros.: A War Against Darkness.

“If you did it to help her, it should be fine....” Lucas whispered, kicking at the ground a bit. He thought what Dash did was honestly right. “It’s better than being kidnappped....”

"Don't worry as long as my inklings are ok I'm ok. So how are you you four except for the fact that your going to be blind for a while ink, how are you 4 feeling?"

“I’m fine, a bit worried about the fact there’s more clones coming, but I’ll manage.” Blue said with a grin. “I’ll be fine too, as long as I Don’t get separated from you guys” Inkling mumbled, while Amber looked up at Mewtwo. “Good! Still hurts little, but I good!” Cobalt however stayed silent, staring off into space.

"You want to show me something, ok lead us" before mewtwo Amber and cobalt left mewtwo said
"Blue keep an eye on your sis till I come back and if you need help call me."
Mewtwo holding hands with cobalt and Amber let cobalt lead them on there way.

Cobalt led them to another part of the forest. A dead end. “Baoba.....Bad....” He whimpered, pointing down, as he saw multiple Dark Clones. “They going toward camp....” Amber said softly, while Cobalt nodded. “Hey dad, there’s a whole bunch of clones here! We came back to camp, and got ambushed!!” Blue thought, knocking some enemies away while Dash was keeping Inkling in a tent, while blocking the entrance to stop the clones.

Lucas had been following Dash, Blue and Inkling, when they got attacked. “PK FREEZE! PK FIRE! PK THUNDER!” He yelled, shooting as much attacks as he could.

Blue yelped as he was pushed down, and picked up by his neck. The clones tied his arms behind his back, then pointing some kind of gun in his face. “Say goodbye to everything kid...” One said, before firing it.

"BLUE NOOO" "Amber, cobalt you stay here ok dad has got to help big bro and sis." Mewtwo rubbed both of there heads then teleported and picked up blue "any one of you take another step forward and you will regret it.... Lucas, dash leave and take inkling to the cliff, you will see Amber and cobalt..... i warning you clones don't even try, after you hurt my son then ever come close you will feel pain...." Mewtwo mega evolved.

Dash didnt hear Mewtwo, he was to busy struggling. “Let me go you stupid clones!” He shouted kicking and yelling. One clone enetered the tent, grabbing Inkling.

"LEAVE HER ALONE" Mewtwo got the dark character off inkling and used phyco cut. "who's next ......" Mewtwo said eerily to the other dark characters after annihilating one of them."let go of dash now......"

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
Incineroar heard fighting then grabbed one of the clones and used the Alolan Whip to send them flying. "Incineroar?!" ("Where's the original Pichu?!") He asked. The Pichu clone ran up to a Dark character then used Skull Bash at it.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
"Well.. i kind of got lost while walking around" he responded "so, uh, where did lucas go" he asked ness noticing lucas was gone

Inkling clung to Mewtwo, confused. “Whats going on?” She asked, while Dash broke away from a clone. “I’ll take the kids...you take care of this place....” Dash mumbled, kicking a clone away.

"Ink I might not come back so please stay safe and behave until I'm back, take care of your brothers and sister. This is gonna hurt so please go with dash." Mewtwo gently removed inklings hand and got dash to get her away.
"Incineroar And pichus I'm in your heads, if I don't recover keep my kids safe ok time for an explosion"
Mewtwo teleported in the middle of the clones "it's time to show you a lesson" mewtwo used TM64.... explosion.

Dash heard an explosion coming from where he was, and tears came to his eyes. “Dash? What was that?” Inkling asked, and Dash pat her head. “It’s gonna be okay....lets just....wait for your dad....he’s gonna come back, he has too.....” He mumbled, putting Inkling next to her siblings.

"Ow that hurt alot" mewtwo is too weak to use recover "I hope my kids are ok"
"Dash im in your head, did you get them out of here? Because I am still here but quite in pain and really tired please bring my kids over"

“Ok, I’ll be there soon.” Dash thought, picking them up, which took awhile. He then ran to the ruins of the base camp. “Ok, where are you...” He mumbled, looking around.

Dead account

Pit had heard an explosion , by instinct, he flew there "ness ill go check whats going on" he told him before leaving, when he got there he spotted mewtwo but very injured , he went down to talk to him "Mewtwo! What happened? Are you okay??" He asked

Dash nodded and ran over, putting the kids down. “Mewtwo, you ok...? Please dont die, your kids need you.....” He mumbled, tears coming to his eyes. “Why did I let you stay behind alone....”

SaiyanDakon

Pichu and Incineroar were trying to get out of the base and the Electric Type fell on the ground. Incineroar picked him up and then he looked around for anyone else still inside.

"I won't die don't worry dash I just need a bit of time." Mewtwo tells dash then looks towards his inklings. "Hello kids how are you? Hopefully you weren't hurt." Mewtwo pulls together a weak smile.

The kids all stayed quiet, looking at Blue, who was just staring off into space. Well,beside Inkling, since she couldnt see. "is brother gonna be okay...?" Amber whispered to Cobalt, who shrugged.

"Once I have some time to fully heal I'll be able to heal blue" mewtwo realises something "Oh you know what we don't need to wait for me, dash can you ask sonic for a max revive, I gave him some before and it can help blue!" Mewtwo coughed and went to the weak smile again.

Mewtwo looks up at pit "Hello pit I'm alright just need some time to heal"
He tries to stand up and float but falls face first. "Ow that hurt bad" he sits up and smiles at Amber "I'm always gonna be here for you, you know that right, both your bros and sis to."

(Soz for some delay I've had, school is the pathway of misery and boardem)

“Okay!” Dash said, running off. Bluebegan backing away from the others, covering his ears. “Make them stop.....the voices.....they.....they’re everywhere.....” He whimpered, and Cobalt pat his back. “Aba....buwwuhh....” He babbled, as Inkling looking around, smiling. “Ok....I can see again....” She mumbled to herself, eyes turning back to their normal color.

"Inkling your eyesight is back!"
Mewtwo senses blue worrying
"Don't worry my child you will feel better, soon"
"Cobalt, Amber can i get a hug i feel sad for some reason"

Cobalt was about to walk over, when Blue tackled him out of nowhere. The two inklings started fighting, while Inkling tried to stop them. “BLUE STOP! YOU COULD KILL HIM!!!!” She yellled, as Amber ran over to Mewtwo and hid behind him.

SaiyanDakon

Incineroar heard Inkling then he carried Pichu towards the sound of her voice. "Incineroar!" ("Inkling, I'm on my way!") He roared.

Blue eventually stopped, throwing Cobalt to the floor as the smaller ran over to Mewtwo, sobbing quietly. “Blue, Whats going on? This isnt like you!” Inkling asked her brother, who walked over and grabbed her by the neck, beginning to choke her as she tried pulling away.

Dead account

Pit saw blue choke his sister, he shot an arrow between the two making sure not to hurt them, he then ran over to inkling, " hey you okay? " he said

Greninja, went for mewtwos aid but got caught up with the clone fught and started fighting dozens of clones, he went to see incineroar, "gren greninja" ((theres too many, we'll get overwhelmed)) he told the big cat

Link, still attacking the barrier, noticed a crack, he went for it and threw an arrow, right after a Huge screech could be heard , link was now fighting galheem alone...

Lucario, him, went to help mewtwo, he gave the legendary pokemon an oran berry he had picked up , "lu ca lucario" ((you will feel better after that))

Blue growled at Pit, running back towards Inkling and tackling her as she stood up. “Blue! Stop it!” Inkling yelled again, but Blue simply ignored her. Blue lifted her up by her neck again, then began walking away, dragging her behind him. Sonic and Dash ran back over, trying to block them from leaving.

SaiyanDakon

Incineroar glared at Greninja and kept moving to where he last heard Inkling. "Incineroar....Cineroar!" ("I have to protect her....I must protect her!") He roared.

“Hey kid, let your sister go, she obviously is hurt!” Sonic yelled, but Blue pushed him away. “Sorry, but Blue isnt here right now, ask again later.” He growled, then got an idea as he noticed a confidently placed warp star. He grabbed onto it, using it as he flew off with his sister, who was silent at this point. “I dont wanna hurt him....hes just confused........it’ll be fine, he wouldn’t hurt me badly, right..?” She thought to herself.

"Lucario thank you" mewtwo eats the oranberry and sees Amber come to him and cobalt crying.
"What's wrong Amber, cobalt?" Mewtwo looked up and saw a glimpse of blues hand on inklings neck flying on a warp star.
"Lucario what's going on!? Why are 2 of my kids away on a warp star and one hurt"

Amber looked up at Mewtwo, taking a deep breath. “Blue went crazy, tried to kill Cobalt, and is gonna try and kill Inkling!” She explained.
—————
“Blue seriously, stop! Snap out of it....” Inkling pleaded with her brother, who ignored her. “Your part of the family....please.....” Inkling said once more softly, and Blue flinched, shaking his head. “I....I’m sorry....” He said softly, before he stopped controlling the warp star, and the two plummeted towards the ground.
———————————
Sonic noticed an explosion, gasping. “That sounded like the place the kids went towards! Lets go!” Dash said, and the two ran off.